Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5112082 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Who are you supporting, I want to know what you see in the person.. grin
Dorathy and Ozo,dora is bold and straight forward and emotionally strong,Ozo is cool calm and collected,a perfect husband material but he can annoy someone with his behavior around nengi sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2020
igasiboy98:
STOP FOLLOWING NAIRALAND UPDATES

99% of people here give biased updates to suit their agenda. They cut some parts and add somethings that didn't even happen just for agenda to agend. If you don't have light, go to Facebook live and watch.
But you know you are guilty of this as well?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
tsquaure:

Dating does not always end up in sex . Romance? maybe . It is up to the two parties . It is the woman right to say no when a guy ask her out . The guy also has a right to ask if the woman is not married or with another.
Erica and Kidd have been repeatedly asked in public what the status of their relationship is . They said friendship. Ozo is currently pressuring Nnegi to dating him . I suppose that is rape tendencies too
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
homesteady:

I don't get, why include Prince in this nonsense? Between Prince and Ozo, who has given a better representation of a better person on this show?

Ozo fans are now inheriting Prince as an enemy? grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
igasiboy98:
point of correction, Kidd and Erica are not in a relationship. They are just fvck partners
ok thanks..
I know relationship sounds too extreme, but it’s the nicest word I could come up with..
they are sha in some kind of situationship.. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Zzor:
you again with this comment,where do you stand

How many times have i told you i stan with sense. I am not a laycon fan. Because someone does something worthy of commendation and i commend those people doesnt make me their stan. I stan with sense. When it is time to deal with Erica, i whiplash her without thinking twice despite her having my support

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Baba4kinatu:

Prince abeg. Prince has more content than Ozo

Lest we forget, Ozo is not a fresh guy, he is just a fair guy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
tsquaure:
Let Laycon win HoH . I want to see something
I know he's definitely not picking Erica when he wins it. The slander against him here is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
tsquaure:
I'm sure the fool will pick erica
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You even had to shout hallelujah grin grin
Six more hallelujahs and you break the walls of Jericho cheesy

I swear, I'm just scared for her and her mother.

Make she no disgrace us too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realkendy(f): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Im also very concerned.I wonder why bigbrother will not call laycon to order. I totally agree to this write up.Right from the saturday party events.

quote author=safarigirl post=92683189]Laycon is sick

He's a creep

He's mentally unwell

He has rapist tendencies

And Erica is in danger with him.

He reminds me of obsessed men in those movies, that get rejected by a love interest and proceed to torment their lives in secret, while smiling to them in person. He lurks about Erica and Kidd, giving them a ghostly stare that creeps me out a lot of times.

I am very concerned for the safety of both Erica and Kidd in that house.

That man is dangerous.[/quote]

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Sellout:
I was a neutral. I'm just watching for entertainment but I already have someone I like now who I would be voting. I don't need distractions from another housemate.

PLEASE VOTE FOR LUCY. PLEASE, GOD WILL BLESS YOU. PLEASE, I BEG . THANKS

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Bookworm001:
[s][/s]
is this what you are here to do all the time?your book is calling you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Manager08: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Fun fact: Laycon is the most mentioned name in the whole of Africa in the last 24 hours.

Vote laycon
Vote starboy

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2020
tsquaure:
he'll surely pick Erica as deputy and she'll accept cos immunity is sweet no matter how strong the candidate may be

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

Stop lying... It is because he is the favorite... There are other housemates there to choose if you are for real..

As for me, I don't do bandwagon... Join me let's keep Lucy in that house as much as we can..

Please let's keep LUCY in the house !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Manager08:
Fun fact: Laycon is the most mentioned name in the whole of Africa in the last 24 hours.

Vote laycon
Vote starboy
Did you check what they are saying about him before you start rejoicing?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Don't let her disgrace herself like my Erica by fcccking Prince, she should go home unstained.

She's going soon anyways grin

Give her 1k votes first and let me worry when she goes home. cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2020
Goodmorning everybody.

Laycon is a vindictive evil gremlin, and looks like the stalkery type to say if I cannot have her, then no one should. Erica is lucky to be in a house with 24/7 surveillance. Once she leaves the house she needs to run as far away as possible from the evil gremlin.

LAYCON, NO MEANS NO.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You and Beorn go wait tire! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll never get tired of waiting. Erica must "burst it open for Kiddwaya waya". We the association of Night Watch, will be monitoring every night like..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Erica and Kidd fans abeg help me to vote for Bright0, Tolanibaj and Trickytee
Abeg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2020
hiteelong:
Being thinking about who voted Lucy last week then it occurred to me Dora wasn't up for eviction, so her fans must have filled that role.

Who will believe that her content will arrive the following week

Pls vote LUCY
Shez worth it.

LUCY is focused on the money. She didn't go to Big Brother's House for entanglement. After I saw her struggle outside the house. I and my entire household decided to Stan with her till the last day!

I STAN WITH LUCY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
Goodmorning everybody.

Laycon is a vindictive evil gremlin, and looks like the stalkery type to say if I cannot have her, then no one should. Erica is lucky to be in a house with 24 surveillance. Once she leaves the house she needs to run as far away as possible from the evil gremlin.

LAYCON, NO MEANS NO.
i fear for Erica's life outside the house

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2020
realkendy:
Im also very concerned.I wonder why bigbrother will not call laycon to order. I totally agree to this write up.Right from the saturday party events.

quote author=safarigirl post=92683189]Laycon is sick

He's a creep

He's mentally unwell

He has rapist tendencies

And Erica is in danger with him.

He reminds me of obsessed men in those movies, that get rejected by a love interest and proceed to torment their lives in secret, while smiling to them in person. He lurks about Erica and Kidd, giving them a ghostly stare that creeps me out a lot of times.

I am very concerned for the safety of both Erica and Kidd in that house.

That man is dangerous.

We should start a petition to make Big Brother intervene, it is very obvious Erica is being bullied by the evil gremlin and is out of her depth. In the outside world she would avoid/block/ignore/ghost him. Unfortunately, the girl is stuck with the evil gremlin in there. Poor girl. Kiddwaya needs to also step in and give Laycon a few Home-Truths.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2020
mycar:
Laycon surprised me yesterday, his real self came out. He claimed to care for Erica but talks trash about his purported friend behind her back. Even brighto that dated a girl for 8years and lost out still exonerated the girl. He admitted to have encouraged Erica during the HOH challenge by giving a thump up to her but Erica talking to him after the win was wrong.
To him, he contributed to her victory and deserved to an accolade. If he wasn't interested like he said, why did he opt to stay in the general hall and she can stay in the hoh lounge and can do whatever she wants with Kidd which Erica objected to..
Why did he engage her in that long conversation when He could have ignored her and walk away kike Ozo used to do to Nengi? He is everywhere blackmailing Erica and still claims that he cares and loves her. This is obsession my dear.

He claimed to be doing fine staying off Erica but never hesitate to involve himself in anything Erica.

When prince got a notice from Nengi, he moved on, when Ozo felt the coast was not clear with Nengi, he stepped aside. Even Wathoni and Eric faced similar thing and heaven did not fall.
He even said that Erica is acting out a script and then what about him, what are your roles in it, it takes one to know one.

If he ended up winning with this attitude, the next big brother house will all be SIMPs.

What type of feeling is this?
Can't he learn from Dorathy?
Erica tried to kiss you and you rejected, then what do you want from her? Even the late Muna in the Nollywood movie, titled Not Man Enough wasn't this annoying.

How and when did he blackmail Erica? U think all this decampaign will make people hate Laycon or leave him, u are here for a rude shock.

I Stan and overstan Laycon

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by som4reel(f): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon in your faces!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Zzor:
i fear for Erica's life outside the house

My dear, I am worried and I wonder why the housemates or Big Brother are not stepping in to put to bed this nonsense. I know it is providing some sort of sick, debased entertainment but everyone can see Erica is emotionally drained by this evil emotional blackmailer.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2020
MadeMan01:

Hi. Kindly explain to me what could make a lady do that. What can make a lady sleep with a man who is not her official boyfriend, or she has no feeling for? I have always wondered. Ladies please respond from a female point of view

Tha D or tha Ms...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigDickson(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

We should start a petition to make Big Brother intervene, it is very obvious Erica is being bullied by the evil gremlin and is out of her depth. In the outside world she would avoid/block/ignore/ghost him. Unfortunately, the girl is stuck with the evil gremlin in there. Poor girl. Kiddwaya needs to also step in and give Laycon a few Home-Truths.

Fortunately for US and unfortunately for you, Big Brother is an iCON!....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

[s][/s]We should start a petition to make Big Brother intervene, it is very obvious Erica is being bullied by the evil gremlin and is out of her depth. In the outside world she would avoid/block/ignore/ghost him. Unfortunately, the girl is stuck with the evil gremlin in there. Poor girl. Kiddwaya needs to also step in and give Laycon a few Home-Truths.[s][/s]

Stop typing with only your finger, be engaging your brain too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2020
NOTE KIDD AND ERICA ARE NOT A RELATIONSHIP.

KIDD HAS TOLD HOUSE MATES ESP NENGI SEVERAL TIMES DAT SHES NOT HIS GF or WIFE

WHEN EBUKA PUT HIM ON THE SPOT TO CLEAR THE AIR, HE SAID THE SAME THING

ERICA HAS BEEN THROWING HERSELF AT HIM BY GIVING HIM FREE PvSSY, MANIPULATING LAYCON AND CHOOSING KIDD AS HER DHM ALL TO INITIATE A RELATIONSHIP WITH KIDD

BUT AS IT STANDS THEY ARE STILL ONLY FvCK MATES

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.