Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5118290 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2020
LAYCON dey pepper haters this morning.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:
Laycon has a girlfriend outside the house, he is happy to cheat on this girlfriend by stalking a girl who doesn't want him, yet his fans are ignoring that and are voting to keep him to torture Erica and the poor now EX-girlfriend who has had to find out she has been dumped on Interntional TV. Shame on you Laycon and shame on you Laycon fans for enabling this Demon-Man-Child.

When did he say he has a girlfriend outside the house?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2020
lilEmir3:

where was this energy when Kiddwaya touched her breast
or this only applies to people on dreads??
Didn't she shun him immediately he attempted to touch her breast??
Abeg don't bring his looks to the table

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Expert17:
LAYCON dey pepper haters this morning.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Honestly. See them crying their eyes out.

Their tears are delicious, especially Anne's tears.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

When did he say he has a girlfriend outside the house?
grin grin grin so you never see the video.
He said it when he was introducing himself to the HMs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by exegesis: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Any grown adult wey dey emotionally invested in this big brother Naija game is mentally unstable and needs to get their heads examined and I don’t mean this as a joke. If person mama and papa can be doing fan boy/fan girl and be throwing insults and false accusations on top housemates that they do not know and will never meet, then they are seriously sick in the head and need urgent help. No be everybody wey dey waka for road dey alright.
As in ehn. The matter tire me. Raising their cortisol level, getting their hearts all worked up for people that might or might not be acting out a script for the sole purpose of getting them worked up. The insults are totally unnecessary and uncalled for. It's supposed to be entertainment but they've taken it to another level.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

grin grin grin so you never see the video.
He said it when he was introducing himself to the HMs

He must be punished for that.

I must punish him with more VOTES this week.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2020
LeProfessor:

It is harder to act a fool so effortlessly, give the boy some credit , even during the tasks u can tell he reasons very quickly,
everything he has done is intentional,
from his choice of words to his actions (including sleeping outside on Saturday)

even when he talks to fellow housemates he is able to convince them he will take their advice further getting more empathy from them, incase he is in d bottom four.

If e strategy no work outside e go work inside

The boy is brilliant
do you know what it takes to be intelligent? Do you it is only IQ? Oboi, nor be by memorizing oo..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I wonder how he'll watch over her dis Saturday
grin grin grin
Mumunatu

Laycon as if he can agree to pay Abia state bride price
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Bomboiy:

[s][/s]I don't care,I started supporting laycon out of pity and the fact that he has the biggest fanbase,I wanted to be part of the winning team so bad. Now I am being honest to myself, person like laycon that forces women to do things they are not comfortable with should not be supported.

Now I have seen the light, there's nothing special about laycon. He has never won HOH,he performs badly during their weekly presentations. The only thing that is "special" about Laycon is his large fanbase that is filled with people that support him because they can relate to how broke and ugly he his[s][/s].

I actually thought u were a Laycon fan, I know now that u are not.

Never won the HOH?
In a game of luck? And how many HOH have they done, just 4, he participated in just 3 the first one he came 4th with 12 points behind Ozo, neo and Nengi. Yesterday own he came third behind prince and Erica.

Presentation and tasks?
Did u watch the presentation on Saturday, it was Laycon and Kidd that stole the shine.
Did u watch their preparation for task yesterday, only Laycon, Trikytee, prince, Dorathy and Lucy were talking, your favorite was as dumb as fvck.

If u really want to decampaign, come with facts and figure, stop embarrassing yourself here.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

He must be punished for that.

I must punish him with more VOTES this week.
Wetin concern me?
My fave is not up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Nengi: Ozo, be like Kidd, he's always cooking for his woman smiley.

Is Nengi now saying she is Ozo's woman? grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LeProfessor: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I wonder how he'll watch over her dis Saturday
grin grin grin
Mumunatu

Nobody hear this Erica request except Laycon oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2020
carammel:
Nengi: Ozo be like Kidd, he's always cooking for his woman smiley.

Is Nengi now saying she is Ozo's woman? grin
no be me talk am ooocheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Erica see what mental and physical attraction has done to you, you are being tagged a slut everywhere, sadly only few of us would understand her......

I'm seriously learning from this Erica and Laycon's charade........

Dear Ladies, if a guy approaches you with talks of love and you not interested, be BLUNT and give a straight NO reply....... No beating around the bush, don't smile sef because that can pass across as you being slightly interested.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realkendy(f): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2020
:- bokoharam is also trending.

som4reel:
Laycon in your faces!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Jack500:

I actually thought u were a Laycon fan, I know now that u are not.

Never won the HOH?
In a game of luck? And how many HOH have they done, just 4, he participated in just 3 the first one he came 4th with 12 points behind Ozo, neo and Nengi. Yesterday own he came third behind prince and Erica.

Presentation and tasks?
Did u watch the presentation on Saturday, it was Laycon and Kidd that stole the shine.
Did u watch their preparation for task yesterday, only Laycon, Trikytee, prince, Dorathy and Lucy were talking, your favorite was as dumb as fvck.

If u really want to decampaign, come with facts and figure, stop embarrassing yourself here.

Don't mind him.

He wrote that he has seen that there is nothing special about Laycon.

Please, help me ask him what is special about Erica, Ozo, Kidd, Neo, Vee, BrightO, Wathoni, TBaj, Prince...?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2020
"I know say she no go allow me but if I apply pressure the thing go enter"
This statement is very disturbing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Sylviaunusual:
Erica see what mental and physical attraction has done to you, you are being tagged a slut everywhere, sadly only few of us would understand her......

I'm seriously learning from this Erica and Laycon's charade........

Dear Ladies, if a guy approaches you with talks of love and you not interested, be BLUNT and give a straight NO reply....... No beating around the bush, don't smile sef because that can pass across as you being slightly interested.......

Definitely! Because u can be fvck on live TV too, right?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
zicoraads:

Your low self-esteem is smelling.
more like your own low self esteem... Who feels supporting good looking housemates automatically makes you look good. You guessed right, kids and people with esteem issues.

I am calling you all out... Enough said grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
LAYCON ASKED FOR SPACE

BUT ERICA ALWAYS COMES BACK TO MANIPULATE HIS EMOTIONS

A TRUE FRIEND WILL NEVER DO THAT.
[color=#000099][/color]

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Bomboiy:

I was a fan of Laycon until he made this statement,I cannot be supporting someone that can make a statement like that.

Women should be allowed to make their choices,and whatever decision they make should be respected. People with such mentality, like laycon, are creating a society that will be unsafe for our daughters.

NO means NO.
100% Agree

Laycon came accross as entitled and selfish with that statement imo - "I know WHAT I can do to get her. If I want to, I WILL"

To be fair, that statement doesn't necessarily demonstrate him as having RAPE TENDENCIES though LoL. That's an outrageous conclusion.

But it still sounds a tad bit MANIPULATIVE to me. Almost like he's ignoring the fact that she can still make her decisions no matter the context. It is outright disrespectful because it's like he's undermining her capacity to make decisions for herself. If she doesn't want you, she doesn't want you

It doesn't matter if you can read someone like an open textbook, you can't always predict their decisions. Why? Cause at the end of the day they're still humans, and humans are damn too complex.

I don't care for Erica's reasons for choosing Kiddwaya over Laycon. As a matter of fact, anybody arguing the reasons is being completely petty and deluded. Let her make choice. Live and let live FFS

Of course any criticism against Laycon here is interpreted as hate by the mentally vacant, so what do I know?

Edit: Erica does seem like she's very confused though. And her confusion could be giving Laycon mixed signals. This is all the more reason Laycon should die this issue.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
So tricky has songs , yet they never played it in this house

Why ?
So if he has gone last Sunday , we won't be aware of it ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Bomboiy:

I was a fan of Laycon until he made this statement,I cannot be supporting someone that can make a statement like that.

Women should be allowed to make their choices,and whatever decision they make should be respected. People with such mentality, like laycon, are creating a society that will be unsafe for our daughters.

NO means NO.
gerraout, u retard u were never a fan face ur whorica, y r u guys scared suddenly.. He was saying if he add pressure ur whorica will consider relationship wit him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LeProfessor: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2020
MENTAL ATTRACTION = ENTANGLEMENT

PHYSICAL ATTRACTION = AGGRESSIVE HUGGING

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Erica is such an insecure person

And no matter how much she tries to convince herself and others, she clearly likes Kiddwaya more than she is letting on, and her subtle attempts to pull some form of emotion out of him are quite sad to watch at times, if not downright hilarious.

She is extremely impulsive and has become the architect of her own confusion, by refusing to take a stand on whatever she has going on with the guy. Today, you want to be treated like one of the guys, tomorrow, you want to know if he cares for you the way a guy cares for a girl. Did you grow bored with being treated like someone with a dick?

It's like watching a teenager try to make sense of her attraction to the school's jock, who she feels somewhat unworthy of his attention.

That's why most of the housemates deride their situationship so much. She needs to open her mouth and communicate like a grown adult or shut it permanently. Her idiotic giggling while trying to express herself is even more annoying to watch.

I'm not even Kiddwaya, and I am totally exhausted by her antics, how much more the recipient of this platter of confusion.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Biggie play tricky songs

Give them level playing ground , don't favor some housemates pls

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2020
The hate last night was too much i just had to go offline n wait for 10pm so i could start voting, cause i realised there was no point debating wit people that has chosen to turn blind and deaf ear towards d truth, the energy i have now is for voting Laycon alone

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lilEmir3(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

Didn't she shun him immediately he attempted to touch her breast??
Abeg don't bring his looks to the table

Am talking about the fans asking for Laycon's head on a spike,, Why didn't y'all rant like this then
Maybe Words speak louder than actions when it involves Laycon

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon still trending on Twitter!

Decampaigners and haters, how market? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Manipulators, pretenders, backstabbers, guttersnipes, sore losers, scums of the earth, bottom barrel idiots, Lekan can win and go to hell with his winnings but he'll never touch the hair on Erica's head, let alone see her pant. She didn't choose and she'll never choose him. Sanity is far from y'all!

People should leave Erica alone.

She was already in a relo with Kidd before Laycon came to express his feelings to her - which was actually at the instigation/counsel of BrightO.

Expectedly, Erica said no. And politely too. She didn't want to hurt Laycon whom she had great regards for, so she keeps checking on him and trying to make him understand they are still friends.

Yet Laycon, as with a lot of his fans, misinterpret this beautiful gesture of Erica. Rather, he erroneously believes that Kidd has taken the woman he likes from him - and continues to play the victim.

But if we must believe that Laycon is indeed a very intelligent person, then it is either:
1. He is intentionally fooling everyone and playing a script as part of his strategy or
2. He is smart 'upstairs' but dumb n naive when it comes to matters of the heart or
3. He is not as smart as we all think.

Whatever the case may be, Erica should not be blamed in this (non existent) triangle. Triangle exists only in the minds of the less discerning.
Erica should just continue with her game n have fun than pander to the inanities of the stupid and wicked.

Is Kidd just deceiving Erica? Whose problem is that. Erica is old enough to make her decisions. Remember BamTeddy of Double Wahala? TeddyA had told the crushing Bam Bam then that he had a gf outside the hse and wasn't looking to having a relationship with anybody. But Bam took every day as it came.
Outside the hse, in an interview, BamBam said she wished her relationship with TeddyA would continue but she had no intention of fighting or competing with his gf or any woman since she was already aware of her 'situationship'.
Today, they are married.
This is just an example that there are no fixed rules for things of the heart.

Summarily, Erica is a happy go lucky person. A contestant for the prize like other HMs. She should not be lampooned for how she runs her game.

RunningBackToTwitter...

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Samueltemi337:
The hate last night was too much i just had to go offline n wait for 10pm so i could start voting, cause i realised there was no point debating wit people that has chosen to turn blind and deaf ear towards d truth, the energy i have now is for voting Laycon alone

God bless you abundantly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.