Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114705 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2020
ArchAnge1:
nengi told the housemates

You keep insulting me, I haven't insulted you cheesy

Why are you pained?

Small arguement over contestants on a TV show and ure calling me names cheesy

U go dey ok last last

Because you keep lying about what everyone heard! We all have faves, yet give updates on what you fave is doing when we watch, you don't see us spin his words unnecessarily. It makes no sense. Small thing, you'll be saying you know men like Kidd, how many of Kidd's kinda men have you met? And even if you've met a lot, does that mean they'll handle things in the same manner as Kiddwaya?

Ozo and Kidd aren't in battle for anything, dead this agenda!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2020
ArchAnge1:
nengi told the housemates

You keep insulting me, I haven't insulted you cheesy

Why are you pained?

Small arguement over contestants on a TV show and ure calling me names cheesy

U go dey ok last last

I didn't insult you. I'm calling you what you are.

You are defame people. Fact.

You slander HMs. Fact.

You twist their actions and words. Fact.

You change narratives to suit your wicked agenda. Fact!!

I'm not pained. When you were downplaying Kiddwaya's role in helping his team wins, I didn't bother to reply you coz people watched it and would put you in your place. But I had to checkmate you this time around coz most people are asleep and didn't watch the convo, and If I keep quiet, you'll get away with your lies and hatred. Tufiakwa!!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2020
homesteady:
But if Kidd likes Nengi as you people are implying, why will a guy be teaching a girl he likes how to flirt? grin

He's saving her for outside, you don forget?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:58am On Aug 13, 2020
galaxyball:

I’m sorry but Ozo’s personality is not Nengi’s spec. She tells him indirectly “You need a good girl”, “I don’t like a guy that’s too civil”
there are ways to look at it

Ozo and nengi like using indirect to talk, she can be saying this is my kind of person to him, she can also be saying he is too calm

Thing is if nengi didnt want ozo, she wouldn't care if he ignored her, prince and her arent talking, she doesnt care

Nengi told biggie something when she was talking about ozo, she said she doesnt want to be boxed in the house, that she wants to be free, I think those are the things blocking them

Show still dey we dey watch

My own is I have been saying it since that kidd puts hand in ozo issues, people kept saying why will kidd care but today i have been vindicated, video is all over twitter, people are talking, its obvious that now that kidd is always trying to spoil ozo and nengi relationship

I have work in the morning, we can continue this banter later, goodnight

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 1:58am On Aug 13, 2020
homesteady:
But if Kidd likes Nengi as you people are implying, why will a guy be teaching a girl he likes how to flirt? grin
To be totally honest, I felt the effort Kidd was using to say Ozone isn't a thing. He kept insisting and almost didn't allow Erica talk.

Here is the thing, I don't feel he is doing that because he wants Nengi for himself, I feel he wants to pim.p her for the highest bidder outside the house....I may be wrong though but that is how I feel.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:59am On Aug 13, 2020
homesteady:
He likes her in a physically attractive way not mentally!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:59am On Aug 13, 2020
InSanety:
Kidd dey try explain to Erica as she take dey lead Laycon on.

She been dey talk say she no dey lead Laycon on.

Kidd come tell am say, she no dey conscious of am. He say, because she dey very nice, e easy for guys to misconstrue her niceness for liking them.

He come cite as she dey dance with Laycon for party on Saturdays, say e dey sexual

She talk say, na so she dey dance with Ozo, Prince and even Neo, especially Neo.

Kidd agree, but say, for her, e fit be normal dancing, but if you dance like that with guy wey like you, he no go read am the same way, wey dem Ozo go read am.

Kidd come express concern say Laycon dey uncomfortable for the house, and he no wan make he dey uncomfortable. Erica say na she cause am, Kidd say na two of them cause am. She say na because they are always all over each other in the house. Say Kidd dey always flirt with am, dey kiss her neck and say nasty things to her.

He come ask her say nasty things like what?

Na so Big Brother remember say NBC for query them, dem go break.

God bless you. Kidd is very smart and sees the truth. The moment he told Erica about how he leads Laycon without doing it intentionally, made him realizes he reads the HMs perfectly.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:00am On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

To be totally honest, I felt the effort Kidd was using to say Ozone isn't a thing. He kept insisting and almost didn't allow Erica talk.

Here is the thing, I don't feel he is doing that because he wants Nengi for himself, I feel he wants to pim.p her for the highest bidder outside the house....I may be wrong though but that is how I feel.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Beorn1:

Did the HM watch her diary session? Are HMs shown diary sessions? Oga, stop chatting shît. Kidd made his observations from WHAT NENGI HAS REPEATEDLY SAID TO THE HMS AND HIM.

The viewers are not the HMs. Stop trying to change the narrative. Slanderer oshi!!
Yh
Kidd was talking based on what he knows,I'm sure in the next couple of days,he will notice some changes btwn the two(probably he don dey notice am sef but d guy no dey sure).

For me Friendship is still OK btwn d two(Nengi and Ozo)
The shouldn't be pressured into relationship if dey don't feel like.

Besides is not like they will be starved of Good guyz or beautiful ladies outside d house

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2020
homesteady:
This has gone way beyond normal, why aren't they giving Tolanibaj and Prince screen time? They just showed them for less than 2 minutes and took the camera away..

I believe some influential people are manipulating the show. BBN apologized profusely to Mr Terry Waya, Kidd's dad, last time they wrote something unpalatable about Kidd.
Now every time Kidd goes down with Erica, the camera cuts out to advert, or to people sleeping and snoring. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2020
bentenny:

He likes her in a physically attractive way not mentally!

What's wrong with you people? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:01am On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

Wow, another angle grin grin grin grin
What made you think so?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Kayode should eat his show. Nothing concerns me again. Prince has warmed up to Tolani and is talking about housemates to her the same way a boyfriend will to a girlfriend — yet the idiot has refused to focus on them. I’ve lost hope on any Kiddrica action for the rest of this week. What then is there to follow again?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2020
galaxyball:
So even Kidd can see how Erica was leading Laycon on cheesy

He stylishly told Erica she has been leading Laycon on in the Saturday parties, dancing sexually cheesy

He says she may not be doing it intentionally, it’s because she’s nice

Erica; but he dances like that with Nengi and other girls as well

Kidd: sure, but with a girl that he likes in his mind I feel like he may think it could go somewhere

Erica; but I dance like that with every boy

Kidd; *Silence* pause...mmm...yeah

Erica; I dance like that with Ozo, Neo etc

Kidd agrees but you can tell he is being careful with what he says cheesy

But honestly like Erica said, she dances with everybody the same way. It's not her fault that Laycon reads meaning into it. Other HMs are not doing it but Laycon might probably be thinking that Erica is into him coz his feelings is clouding his sense of rationality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

What's wrong with you people? grin grin grin grin grin
But that's the truth nah...Kiddwaya needs to massage that backside and that's it!
He doesn't want any commitment!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Beorn1:

God bless you. Kidd is very smart and sees the truth. The moment he told Erica about how he leads Laycon without doing it intentionally, made him realizes he reads the HMs perfectly.

Very much so.

Erica dey use Kumbaya glasses read people, but you see Kidd, he dey read them with clear eye.

If you notice, na wetin make he dey supply people with limited information when dem mention him relationship with Erica, even when BrightO dey try prod am sometimes, he go just stay quiet.

He dey use their words take gauge them.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

Because that's what they see, that's what Nengi has continuously told whoever cares to listen apart from biggie. In the house, they all believe Neo and Vee have the perfect ship, is that the same thing for viewers? Do we even rate them?

You guys think and create the worst scenes in your heads. love-vendor to highest bidder? Where exactly is this coming from?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2020
galaxyball:

I’m sorry but Ozo’s personality is not Nengi’s spec. She tells him indirectly “You need a good girl”, “I don’t like a guy that’s too civil”

I'm not shipping dem together either
Just stating what I observed.

What she said can be interpreted in many ways though.
No be woman? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:07am On Aug 13, 2020
homesteady:

What made you think so?

I feel like, when people have ideas in thir head, they interpret actions to reflect the ideas.

For instance, if you tell person say her husband dey cheat, maybe if he been dey hide him phone from her before, and she been no suspect anything, once she dem plant that information for her head, she go come dey suspect that action.

Because the idea has been implanted in our minds, say he like Nengi, him normal argument, don dey look like insistence. As he take argue the Ozo and Nengi matter, na so he been dey argue the Laycon matter too. Besides, Nengi na him friend, as Ozo be Erica friend, even Erica been dey argue the matter seriously.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2020
homesteady:

What made you think so?

Just like you said, a guy who wants a lady for himself can't be teaching her how to flirt, this can only happen between two people whose relationship is that of a sponsor and a pim.p

Kidd keeps Nengi at arms length, not too close to her, not to far from her, just making sure nobody else(Esp Ozo) has anything meaningful with her because it may spell doom for his intentions.

Nengi's looks and earlier behaviour strikes off as someone who is into runz...probably a very wrong perception but it is what it looks like and story has it that Kidd's family is into that sort of business....

Again, these are strictly my opinions...

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:08am On Aug 13, 2020
ArchAnge1:
when nengi was asked who she would date in the house who did she tell the housemates on the table?

When biggie asked her, who did she mention?

When ozo ignored her, why didnt she go to kidd, he was all over her then

You are the ones spinning the narrative, I have been saying it for weeks, I expect them to clash soon, cause Kidd hates that the housemates like ozo more than him, despite all the promises he makes to everyone

Kidd has promised 8 people london trips cheesy

This is BS. Pure unadulterated crap. All these stories you're spinning doesn't invalidate the what Kidd said or the fact that you are hater. Kidd said Nengi HAS SEVERALLY told Ozo that they are just friends. Is it a lie or not? Don't come here telling me stories that had nothing to do with the discussion.

Wathoni said Neo is her perfect spec, so are they dating? Who she WOULD date and who she's DATING are too different things. You'll just be going round and round the truth without admitting you are hating.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Dotez:

No be woman? grin
You can never satisfy the needs of every woman...on one hand,she will say she needs a rugged guy,on another hand,she will say she needs a calm and cool guy that is civil!
Some ladies in reality dont know what they want!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Beorn1:

But honestly like Erica said, she dances with everybody the same way. It's not her fault that Laycon reads meaning into it. Other HMs are not doing it but Laycon might probably be thinking that Erica is into him coz his feelings is clouding his sense of rationality.
Erica can’t be that slow not to know she can’t compare dancing with everybody to a guy that clearly likes her. Haba!

Yes Laycon should use his head. But Erica should cut the innocence crap out feigning ignorance. The fact that she said she dances with everyone tells me she’s either very slow or fake to not know the difference when it is with a guy that is obviously obsessed with her abeg 26 year old girl is she a baby

Thank God Kiddwaya noticed her leading laycon on himself, he did not even want to be too blunt when he was explaining it to her. Erica and her Nonsense pretending

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Dotez:

No be woman? grin
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

Just like you said, a guy who wants a lady for himself can't be teaching her how to flirt, this can only happen between two people whose relationship is that of a sponsor and a pim.p

Kidd keeps Nengi at arms length, not too close to her, not to far from her, just making sure nobody else(Esp Ozo) has anything meaningful with her because it may spell doom for his intentions.

Nengi's looks and earlier behaviour strikes off as someone who is into runz...probably a very wrong perception but it is what it looks like and story has it that Kidd's family is into that sort of business....

Again, these are strictly my opinions...

Trust me, this is a very interesting and wonderful angle. Whether it is true or false, it makes sense. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

We're awake ooooo! Thank gracious goodness of Mercy! If I wasn't awake, that's how the shipper in me would've gotten sick reading their malicious posts. God forbid evil!!!

Me that was giggling when he used the dancefloor as example because I remembered his reaction when he watched them do "sexy dance* last Saturday. grin grin grin

In of all this sha, I'm glad this conversation as kinda put a nail on that space coffin with Lekan, we ain't opening it again. Bye bye to radarada! grin grin grin

I’m sure Kidd intentionally mentioned that part sha. After his roaming eyes on Saturday, he just had to stylishly let her know that she led Laycon on with the Saturday dance moves. Uncle said they danced to about two or three songs sexually. grin

And Erica was still busy explaining that she dances with every guy that way, while laycon dances same way with nengi too..phew

Anyway, let me mention this part before I head to bed. I feel the ‘if you end up dating laycon’ comment was a shade. The message he eventually passed across to Erica is that he’s not a stubborn person who would say don’t talk to me again and let his jealousy and emotions make her suffer or crumble. That’s what self confidence and money does - you won’t take rejection too badly.

Erica clearly feels bad she lost the friendship. The only thing they shared today was congratulations embarassed. I don’t see them reconciling, especially after tonight’s conversation with Kidd.

Well except future events prove me wrong. undecided

Make I go sleep before I wake up with a headache.

Goodnight babe kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Beorn1:

she was leading him on and it wasn't only about the party, even conversations we watched, let's not narrow it down to the party. And do you feel she will ever admit to a guy that she likes that she was leading another on?

BTW, Erica and laycon matter has ended, let's move past it... It's all past, our guy had moved on, Erica has moved on. Let's leave it at the past, never to be brought up, the energy from that episode is too unclean.

We are waiting for our new beautiful housemates cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 2:21am On Aug 13, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

Because that's what they see, that's what Nengi has continuously told whoever cares to listen apart from biggie. In the house, they all believe Neo and Vee have the perfect ship, is that the same thing for viewers? Do we even rate them?

You guys think and create the worst scenes in your heads. love-vendor to highest bidder? Where exactly is this coming from?

Even though Nengi has verbally said things like "I and Ozo are just friends", her actions have not totally being in sync with her words.
No matter how much Nengi says whatever she says, we can't deny the obvious bond between those two and these housemates see it.

Neo and Vee see it, case study was when Neo told Ozo that Nengi likes him and he should put in more effort.
Erica sees this too, same as everyother housemate there save Kidd, why?

I know you will tell me it's because she has told Kidd that they are just friends. No, actions speaks louder than words, this saying is even stronger when it comes to we females. I reported verbatim what Kidd said with Erica but I deduced my perceptions from the way and manner he used in saying what he said.

It's no news Mr Terry Waya is largely into the business of pim.ping....It woudnt be any wonder if his son decides to follow suit, after all, he hasn't exhibited the best of characters in the house. Not like I am judging him though....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2020
galaxyball:

Erica can’t be that slow not to know she can’t compare dancing with everybody to a guy that clearly likes her. Haba!

Yes Laycon should use his head. But Erica should cut the innocence crap out feigning ignorance. The fact that she said she dances with everyone tells me she’s either very slow or fake to not know the difference when it is with a guy that is obviously obsessed with her abeg 26 year old girl is she a baby

Thank God Kiddwaya noticed her leading laycon on himself, he did not even want to be too blunt when he was explaining it to her. Erica and her Nonsense pretending

Erica is a free-spirited girl. She rocks all the guys in the party. But other guys are sensible enough to know it ends there. Laycon comes along, rocks Nengi's asses and then does that to others but decide to think Erica's dance with him is romantic and intimate. You can't really blame Erica here.

Maybe as she said, he's her best friend and she's just dancing with him. I rock my female friends at parties, but I don't get it into my head that I'd make moves on them afterwards. I don't cross that boundary.

Erica might have led Laycon on, but it was never her intention. She probably thought Laycon wouldn't catch feelings or read meaning into their closeness.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Beorn1:

Everybody Ignore this lie. None of that happened. Kidd never wished Ozo don't date Nengi.

In short, any report coming from this moniker especially about Kidd, comes from a place of hate. Don't believe it. He does this every season when he hates a HM, he'll start twisting facts about the HM.

Bro...let me very honest with you...It sounded exactly like that ( of course he wouldnt say that directly) .

Do you know that before that conversation..Kidd came earlier to take Ozo's duvet from the bed ( i'm guessing this is so he doesn't sleep close to Nengi). I mean there are 1001 duvet in the house; why that one. He also tried to get Nengi to start talking with prince (Showmax). I'm guessing he's more comfortable with Prince and Nengi. Since when did he and prince become friends. Also for some reason, Nengi has been rejecting his touches lately

I know you may not want to admit it but it's more of Kidd's action at this point than what he says

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2020
This show is now trash. Why is the cameraman protecting Erica and Kiddwaya by refusing to show them.

The both go into the room as early as 8 or 9 and dont come out again everyday since wining hoh.

Nengi told Ozo some of the condoms are missing meaning someone has been using them.

I'm very sure Kidd has been fvcking her brains out all this while but they refuse showing them purposely.

If you are very observant you will notice this for some days now.

This is wrong, why protect them[color=#990000]

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:26am On Aug 13, 2020
galaxyball:

ArchAngel twists things a lot you are right. But Kidd did sound like he was really trying to convince himself that they’re just friends. Sometimes no matter what a person says, the writings are on the wall.

Erica is seeing the writings on the wall with them despite what they say, but Kidd does not want to admit it. Maybe I’m wrong tho

Everyone in that house thinks they are dating coz of how close they are, how they shower together and all that. But, when Nengi keeps telling all of them, especially personally to Kidd that Ozo is just a friend to her, which she also keeps telling Ozo, you can't blame Kidd if he decides to believe Nengi.

Ozo has feelings for Nengi which Kidd pointed out, but Nengi doesnt want a relationship with Ozo at least not in the house. She just want them to be close but no romance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.