Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114725 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Tonnyray:
A carton of whatever drink you like for you for this stellar post. You're a real gee.

I was the first person to call out erica on this....a very great pretender....she knows what she Is doing or wants to do but go dey form clueless.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Fayar:

Thoroughly composed thrash cheesy cheesy

Na Erica matter nor let u sleep abii cheesy

No allow hate consume you

Lol if you allow yourself to be objective rather than emotional, you'll see that opinion had no iota of hate in it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Amya:

Lol if you allow yourself to be objective rather than emotional, you'll see that opinion had no iota of hate in it.

Everybody Sabi you for this thread ...na u be number 1 Erica hater for here....that girl can do no good in your eyes hence your opinions on her will always be skewed cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2020
xenoo:
This show is now trash. Why is the cameraman protecting Erica and Kiddwaya by refusing to show them.

The both go into the room as early as 8 or 9 and dont come out again everyday since wining hoh.

Nengi told Ozo some of the condoms are missing meaning someone has been using them.

I'm very sure Kidd has been fvcking her brains out all this while but they refuse showing them purposely.

If you are very observant you will notice this for some days now.

This is wrong, why protect them[color=#990000]
1000% correct.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wenig72904: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2020
lymelyte:
I just tire o.. They don't even know what intelligence means.. The guy na just average nigerian wen fit memorize and that's all.. I know alot of people who can memorize all type of things and pour it out when you call on them. Intelligence is way beyond that.. Ozo's IQ is higher, Emotional intelligence,not so high but higher than laycon, spatial intelligence, laycon dey learn for where ozo dey.. So I really don't understand where the intelligence they speak about is coming from.
N:B, Just an observer not a fan of any housemate.
can't access my mails.
I'm using a disposable mail
You're interested In that stuff then quote me in a dead thread
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Yes I said it with my chest and those that aren't blinded by colour agreed with me Kiddwaya is more handsome than ozo period!

Anyways U are obviously short sighted so am not surprised!
This clearly is the harmful effect of hate. You would never want to see anything good about the person even when its quite glaring. You and your fellow blind folks seriously need to visit an ophthalmologist for immediate eye surgery cos it seems to me your vision has been overtime impaired..... If being taller, muscular and chocolate/ dark skinned is basically the yard stick you often use to determine the level of handsomeness of an individual then am highly disappointed in your sense of judgement and reasoning cos I've just confirmed you're suffering improper analytical cognitive deficiency..... I mean why in the world am I even arguing with you when its obvious to me that you holistically dislike OZO for reasons best known to you.... OZO's Handsomeness over KID is not even worth arguing cos even the entire bbnaija lockdown housemates know this for a fact.... KID even on the 1st of August, Saturday night precisely called OZO the Freshest and finest of them all and other male housemates agreed to that without even wasting time...... Gosh!!!! I just can't understand why someone will hate somebody so much that you seize to recognize sth good when you see it. Yes OZO may be an introvert and a sigma male compared to kid who happens to be an Alpha male and a complete extrovert but when it comes to facial appearance, OZO can be termed beautiful....... Ask any sane and diplomatic person you will get the memo........ Except for the fact that Kid is more taller and Muscular than he is..... That's it....... There's no two ways about it....... Moreover even without seeing you I can psychologically deduce the fact that you're dark skinned/ chocolate cos mos ppl of that skin colour are mostly insecure when they come across light skinned people..... That's a fact and that's why some the insecure dark skinned / chocolate people here in Nigeria and beyond mostly bleach their skin just to be light skinned in order to be considered beautiful by the society, that's the extra mile they go to....

Their Jealousy on light skinned people is out of this world that's why when they see a good looking light skin person the first statement they usually make is " If he / she were to be dark skinned you'll see that he / she would've been ugly...... That's what Jealous can do to someone..... Again records have it that African men are mainly attracted to light skinned African ladies which explains why the insecure ladies spend fortunes to bleach their skin so as to be considered pretty.... On the other hand, it is not a myth that most African women basically 90℅ of them usually want their men Tall dark and handsome and once their is need for them to choose between a dark/ chocolate skinned guy like Kidwaayer and an ultimate light skinned guy like OZO most will go for Kidwaayer cos he suits their taste of skin colour...... Some who are highly obsessed with this tall dark and handsome guys will even choose Prince or Neo over OZO even when the facts are quite obvious..... It literally depends on what you in particular consider handsome, may be you're obsessed with this tall, dark and handsome myth.... But leave sentiments aside OZO is Facially more Handsome than Kid, he's way more fresher than Kid, he has this milky colour that is so natural and eye catching..... Even at the beginning of the show most Nigerian female celebrity confessed that though their spec is dark / chocolate skinned guys but they've barely seen a light skinned handsome guy like OZO... In fact his level of handsomeness can make any woman change her spec ASAP if they've always been into dark guys.... Kid has a gr8 personality no doubt but you dee this handsome thing,, my dear there's no need debating that at all, forget skin colour and let's be realistic here except you have an unusual obsession for dark skinned guys.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Dannyxy:
Erica has dealt with so many guys in this life to act so clueless and unaware of her actions and reaction of guys.
The pretense is what made me start disliking her.

She left home at 19, she went to a university, did mbgn, she is an actress, and she still acts like she doesn't have an Idea about men, their behavioral traits, and how to act around them in certain circumstances, given all she has been exposed to, she wants to be acting all clueless? Who is she fooling?, she wants me , emi omo bayi to believe her? This girl don see us finish grin

The pretense is glaring, and I am not wrong, she is very self aware, but playing games.

U are right , she did just like a village girl , why explain to a man for weeks why u can't go on with him ? Then u went and give him hope the next u start running again , I blame Erica on her laycon/Erica stuff , she was not smart about it

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

There in lies the golden truth, nothing but the truth. They can't do without eachother in that house, call it friendship, call it mumuism, call it flirting, call it sibling r/ship, call it anything, the truth is there is a strong bond between those two.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2020
davodyguy:

This isn't true all.

Mercy and Tacha had more followers than any other housemate.

The competition was between Mercy and Tacha from the second week
Mike had more followers than Mercy while they were in the house , I'm a huge fan of Mike , I know how many followers he had.
He was the most followed housemate on Twitter while the show was running and the second most followed on Instagram only behind Tacha .
And considering the fact that Mike topped Tacha once , and Mercy wasn't up again till week 8 , this your statement is invalid.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Jadentica:

Threebear, how far na?

What Number is Nengi?.. tongue
2nd .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Agbgift:

Nor vex oooo, but how can u be this blind?
my dear help me ask that Antisimp individual. The level of hate she has on OZO is out of this world..... How can a sane person say that kid is more handsome than OZO? That's absolutely ridiculous..... Even Kid himself considers OZO the freshest and most handsome of them all....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2020
lymelyte:
I just tire o.. They don't even know what intelligence means.. The guy na just average nigerian wen fit memorize and that's all.. I know alot of people who can memorize all type of things and pour it out when you call on them. Intelligence is way beyond that.. Ozo's IQ is higher, Emotional intelligence,not so high but higher than laycon, spatial intelligence, laycon dey learn for where ozo dey.. So I really don't understand where the intelligence they speak about is coming from.
N:B, Just an observer not a fan of any housemate.

I like people that say things as it is , just like me I don't have any favourite housemate , when the noise was so high about laycon's smartness and all that , I focused on him cos I like seeing things myself , I later observed that even Neo is more smart and more street made than him , while his game with Erica was going on I watched closely , he was beating around the bush , a smart guy will know when u running out of bullets, know when to retreat and when to surrender , he never did , am happy for him overcome all that and focus back on the game , he is an upcoming talented rap artist but not as smart as people thought , his performances at arena and personal games in the house proves he is not that exposed or anywhere near smarter than others , he was just influenced by some group , they did his media game plans well before he moved into the house , but he is far from being the smartest guy in the house !

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2020
SIRG120:
my dear help me ask that Antisimp individual. The level of hate she has on OZO is out of this world..... How can a sane person say that kid is more handsome than OZO? That's absolutely ridiculous..... Even Kid himself considers OZO the freshest and most handsome of them all....

Ozo is more handsome than Kidd , but if I am a girl , I will go for Kidd !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Before I sleep

Kidd likes nengi, he has been intentionally trying to spoil ozo and nengi

He told erica that if she dated laycon, he wouldn't care

I knew that he has been beefing ozo since, evidence done show grin
lol those two FWB made me laugh last nyt.

Kidd said he thinks he and erica makes Laycon uncomfortable in the house...And he kind doesn't like it.

Erica said, Is true that she and kidd where over each other doing their mushy mushy things, kidd interrupted her by excluding himself from the statement...She still tried to force it...cheesy That guy is not just into her, just rolling with the fun in the house.

She said she missed friendship with laycon...Kidd told her the guy has deep feelings for her...

Kidd also told her she lead the guy on.

She also told kidd her only convo with laycon yesterday was when he just said congrats...Kidd said he is healing and really need that space.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Ozo and Nengi
Nengi and Ozo
Trending either way
cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Dannyxy:
Though I am indifferent..

Kiddrica na scam, premium scam.. Erica is so into the guy, the guy wants nengi.

If any beautiful girl is among the new house mates, guy will move on very fast.
As in eeh...The way kidd take know details of Ozone situation ship eeh...grin

If e deh possible to yank someone out of house, kidd would av removed ozo since...cheesy To have access to nengi.lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2020
SIRG120:
This clearly is the harmful effect of hate. You would never want to see anything good about the person even when its quite glaring. You and your fellow blind folks seriously need to visit an ophthalmologist for immediate eye surgery cos it seems to me your vision has been overtime impaired..... If being taller, muscular and chocolate/ dark skinned is basically the yard stick you often use to determine the level of handsomeness of an individual then am highly disappointed in your sense of judgement and reasoning cos I've just confirmed you're suffering improper analytical cognitive deficiency..... I mean why in the world am I even arguing with you when its obvious to me that you holistically dislike OZO for reasons best known to you.... OZO's Handsomeness over KID is not even worth arguing cos even the entire bbnaija lockdown housemates know this for a fact.... KID even on the 1st of August, Saturday night precisely called OZO the Freshest and finest of them all and other male housemates agreed to that without even wasting time...... Gosh!!!! I just can't understand why someone will hate somebody so much that you seize to recognize sth good when you see it. Yes OZO may be an introvert and a sigma male compared to kid who happens to be an Alpha male and a complete extrovert but when it comes to facial appearance, OZO can be termed beautiful....... Ask any sane and diplomatic person you will get the memo........ Except for the fact that Kid is more taller and Muscular than he is..... That's it....... There's no two ways about it....... Moreover even without seeing you I can psychologically deduce the fact that you're dark skinned/ chocolate cos mos ppl of that skin colour are mostly insecure when they come across light skinned people..... That's a fact and that's why some the insecure dark skinned / chocolate people here in Nigeria and beyond mostly bleach their skin just to be light skinned in order to be considered beautiful by the society, that's the extra mile they go to....

Their Jealousy on light skinned people is out of this world that's why when they see a good looking light skin person the first statement they usually make is " If he / she were to be dark skinned you'll see that he / she would've been ugly...... That's what Jealous can do to someone..... Again records have it that African men are mainly attracted to light skinned African ladies which explains why the insecure ladies spend fortunes to bleach their skin so as to be considered pretty.... On the other hand, it is not a myth that most African women basically 90℅ of them usually want their men Tall dark and handsome and once their is need for them to choose between a dark/ chocolate skinned guy like Kidwaayer and an ultimate light skinned guy like OZO most will go for Kidwaayer cos he suits their taste of skin colour...... Some who are highly obsessed with this tall dark and handsome guys will even choose Prince or Neo over OZO even when the facts are quite obvious..... It literally depends on what you in particular consider handsome, may be you're obsessed with this tall, dark and handsome myth.... But leave sentiments aside OZO is Facially more Handsome than Kid, he's way more fresher than Kid, he has this milky colour that is so natural and eye catching..... Even at the beginning of the show most Nigerian female celebrity confessed that though their spec is dark / chocolate skinned guys but they've barely seen a light skinned handsome guy like OZO... In fact his level of handsomeness can make any woman change her spec ASAP if they've always been into dark guys.... Kid has a gr8 personality no doubt but you dee this handsome thing,, my dear there's no need debating that at all, forget skin colour and let's be realistic here except you have an unusual obsession for dark skinned guys.
Thrash
90% of modelling agencies will take kidd ahead of ozo. A man's beauty is not only about complexion.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Erica gave Laycon unnecessary hope , she dragged it too long

If u know that something can't work between u and someone , give that gap immediately
Don't lead the person on till the point of no return , she played with Laycon's emotions ! Erica was at fault in that drama , Kidd told her last night too

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Beorn1:

Did the HM watch her diary session? Are HMs shown diary sessions? Oga, stop chatting shît. Kidd made his observations from WHAT NENGI HAS REPEATEDLY SAID TO THE HMS AND HIM.

The viewers are not the HMs. Stop trying to change the narrative. Slanderer oshi!!

That guy must agend him agenda.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

I like people that say things as it is , just like me I don't have any favourite housemate , when the noise was so high about laycon's smartness and all that , I focused on him cos I like seeing things myself , I later observed that even Neo is more smart and more street made than him , while his game with Erica was going on I watched closely , he was beating around the bush , a smart guy will know when u running out of bullets, know when to retreat and when to surrender , he never did , am happy for him overcome all that and focus back on the game , he is an upcoming talented rap artist but not as smart as people thought , his performances at arena and personal games in the house proves he is not that exposed or anywhere near smarter than others , he was just influenced by some group , they did his media game plans well before he moved into the house , but he is far from being the smartest guy in the house !
spot on bro.. Well said.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss2: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2020
bennyblings:

Thrash
90% of modelling agency will take kidd ahead of ozo. A man's beauty is not just only about complexion.

You even get tym read that trash.
As I read the first line, I knew it was going to be trash all through, too long and poorly punctuated. Can't kill myself this morning

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2020
galaxyball:

Nope.

She knows he likes her. Even Kiddwaya pointed out that dancing with everybody else is not the same as dancing with a guy who likes you like that

What confirmed her fakeness/slowness to me was when her excuse was ‘I dance with other guys’. Instead of her to say she can see why it looks like she’s leading him on

You're a hardcore Laycon fan that's why you're saying the emboldened. Erica is fake to you because she said the truth that she dances with all the HMs? Sometimes I wonder what you think Erica is. Maybe you expect Erica to be a near perfect human to realize that Laycon will think her dances with him which is her normal rocking of other guys, would be giving off green light vibes in Laycon's head.

Sentiment and anger at Erica for how everything played out is why you'd accept any reason to conclude she's fake. Hope you realized that Erica cried in the bathroom after her discussion with Laycon? Don't know why you have failed to let sentiment aside to realize that Erica values Laycon as a best friend but shît got complicated. Erica was drunk but trusted Laycon only with her safety. This is a girl that told Kidd that Laycon is the HM that'd have her back. Wanted Laycon to win HOH in the diary room and not Kidd. This girl has a lot of flaws, but for the simple fact of not realizing that her dance with Laycon would be giving him the wrong signals, doesn't make her fake, at least to me.

But let's move on. That ship has sailed and I pray they they don't become close like in the past till they live that house so everybody can rest

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Munzy14:

As in eeh...The way kidd take know details of Ozone situation ship eeh...grin

If e deh possible to yank someone out of house, kidd would av removed ozo since...cheesy To have access to nengi.lol

He doesn't need to yank anyone out of the house. he had a perfect opportunity to have nengi but he was never interested. why do I say so? the night that Erica told him that they should go back to how they were before, what did he do? He went to nengi to have a discussion with her on the issue and honestly that was a perfect opportunity to go after nengi if he wanted to because ozo was avoiding nengi then so nothing prevented them to start of something. but Kidd clearly told nengi that he likes flirting with her fullstop and that got her annoyed and she called Kidd a mad man. so if Kidd wanted nengi nobody and nothing in that house will stop him!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2020
Jadentica:

Because you are obsessed with Mercy and comment about her alot!...
dry!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2020
MizzD:

I’m sure Kidd intentionally mentioned that part sha. After his roaming eyes on Saturday, he just had to stylishly let her know that she led Laycon on with the Saturday dance moves. Uncle said they danced to about two or three songs sexually. grin

And Erica was still busy explaining that she dances with every guy that way, while laycon dances same way with nengi too..phew

Anyway, let me mention this part before I head to bed. I feel the ‘if you end up dating laycon’ comment was a shade. The message he eventually passed across to Erica is that he’s not a stubborn person who would say don’t talk to me again and let his jealousy and emotions make her suffer or crumble. That’s what self confidence and money does - you won’t take rejection too badly.

Erica clearly feels bad she lost the friendship. The only thing they shared today was congratulations embarassed. I don’t see them reconciling, especially after tonight’s conversation with Kidd.

Well except future events prove me wrong. undecided

Make I go sleep before I wake up with a headache.

Goodnight babe kiss

what if laycon wins HOH and chooses Erica grin

will she reject?

if she accepts because of immunity and a way of keeping the friendship, how will they interract in the room? grin

if she accepts and still refuses to sleep in the room, how will Laycon take it ? grin

we watch!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Amya:
And for the Laycon and Erica matter, Erica clearly led Laycon on. I won't lie. I fault her completely on that aspect. How she's acting all ignorant about is is that thing that still make me believe that underneath all that sweetness and light, theres something sinister.

Laycon never set out with the belief he could get Erica. He just enjoyed the friendship truly knowing his place in the scheme of things.

Erica was desperate to bag Kidd and as her tricks weren't working as she planned she got frustrated and started pouring her frustrations on Laycon. She's the kind of person whose words and actions are opposite. Instead of her to come out plainly and say she likes Kidd, she started badmouthing him to Laycon, calling him all sorts. That he wasn't reliable, that she didn't trust him, this and that. That Laycon was the real man, that Laycon had her back unlike Kidd. That Laycon wasn't a player etc etc To bring Kidd down, she started hyping Laycon, his intelligence, how he he listens to her, how he wants to have deep conversations with her (unlike Kidd obviously) Every opportunity she gets she tries to bring Kidd down and take Laycon up. Even in the diary room. That was when Laycon began to think she was really interested in him and that he was truly in the running to getting her. All these was before the mental connection talk.

That's why Laycon believed that she'd always wanted him and he didn't know early enough to declare his intentions before Kidd came into the picture, so he too fell and became protective of her. Laycon couldn't see what some of us the viewers could see. The fact she says negative things about Kidd because she had fallen completely for him.

Erica on her part in her desperation to get Kidd had wiggled her way into FWB position. It's her choice anyway. Moving from FWB to main chic position is very tough but not impossible. Kidd likes her no doubt but she has played easily into his hands. He will enjoy all the benefits of a relationship without actually being in one. If only she had given him space and meant it. He'd have missed her enough and knowing that the only way he could be close to her would be to take things to the next level, he'd have had "the talk" with her and they'll by now be in a committed exclusive relationship. But Erica is not wise. One minute "I'm done with you" and the next minute she's back in his arms. She only succeeded in making herself Kidd's toy. See the chokeholds sef. Smh..

Outside the house, the public might actually pressure them into a real relationship and knowing Erica as I do now, she seems the type that will become Kidd's handbag, follow him everywhere while her career suffers.

Erica is a living walking oxymoron. Her words and actions are complete opposites.

for the first time I agree with you

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2020
mediocre:

Sigh. Truly, you can't wake someone pretending to be asleep

Bro, I've dropped my last piece about this saga in my penultimate post. I'm not gonna talk about it again unless there is a new reason to talk about it. Let's agree to disagree as we both can't convince one another with her varying opinions. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Beorn1:

You're a hardcore Laycon fan that's why you're saying the emboldened. Erica is fake to you because she said the truth that she dances with all the HMs? Sometimes I wonder what you think Erica is. Maybe you expect Erica to be a near perfect human to realize that Laycon will think her dances with him which is her normal rocking of other guys, would be giving off green light vibes in Laycon's head.

Sentiment and anger at Erica for how everything played out is why you'd accept any reason to conclude she's fake. Hope you realized that Erica cried in the bathroom after her discussion with Laycon? Don't know why you have failed to let sentiment aside to realize that Erica values Laycon as a best friend but shît got complicated. Erica was drunk but trusted Laycon only with her safety. This is a girl that told Kidd that Laycon is the HM that'd have her back. Wanted Laycon to win HOH in the diary room and not Kidd. This girl has a lot of flaws, but for the simple fact of not realizing that her dance with Laycon would be giving him the wrong signals, doesn't make her fake, at least to me.

But let's move on. That ship has sailed and I pray they they don't become close like in the past till they live that house so everybody can rest
I don't expect her to be perfect but I don't expect her to be acting clueless like a primary school girl. Even Kiddwaya didn't sound convinced by what she was saying, is he a hardcore Laycon fan too? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2020
mediocre:

The bolded is very untrue. I like Erica o, but claiming she doesn't lead Laycon on deliberately is bullshît please. For instance, dancing like THAT, with a guy who you know is crazy about you... how can you defend that kind of behavior.

I know people tend to be biased towards their faves but if you actually believe erica isn't aware that she leads Laycon on, then you're in denial.

How many times has she danced with Laycon like that in last Saturdays party?

Was she not high even before they entered that party.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
mediocre:

The bolded is very untrue. I like Erica o, but claiming she doesn't lead Laycon on deliberately is bullshît please. For instance, dancing like THAT, with a guy who you know is crazy about you... how can you defend that kind of behavior.

I know people tend to be biased towards their faves but if you actually believe erica isn't aware that she leads Laycon on, then you're in denial.
If she owned up to things with her chest I would respect her more, but every time she will be acting like a deer in headlights. Hiding behind a smile and that her slurred speech cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

Ozo is more handsome than Kidd , but if I am a girl , I will go for Kidd !
why if I may ask? Cos the kid I know can't be seen as a reliable person in a relationship. His type can give a lady hear attack. He can be sweet a times but is not in touch with his feminine side which basically makes him not to be emotional at all. Kid is not the type that will settle down anytime soon and trust me with his kind of person even if he does he had the tendency to cheat. He's this kind of guy that may settle for baby daddy and will still be having fun. This is clearly opposed to OZO who I'd say is basically a family oriented man. That guy obviously would have marriage in mind by now. Any lady that gets to date his kind of guy will be rest assured that the relationship will be heading to somewhere that Is what it is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Is dansukid awake, or is he still reflecting on the serious nightmares Ozo gave him last night? Pls, tell him it's morning and we need his free advert on Ozo as usual. It's urgent, today is the last day of voting for the week.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.