Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4981360 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Slynation:

Well Erica has substance... But it's okay if you can't see it, She's only in love with Kidd

And Yes on Showmax at HOH room, they both confirmed they will go into their relationship proper after the show, with Erica saying she will have to take advice from her best friend Damola or so, And Kidd asking her hope Damola will confirm and accept him as her Boyfriend....

So those two definitely got plans for each other, so stop calling her names for allowing her heart to detect the flow....

how does she and kidd having a relationship outside the house clears the fact that she acts directly opposite what she says she is?

As for the substance part, she got none. Fact is not relative.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

E pain am! tongue
E pain am! tongue

No be small painment o

Wlaahi, if you wan enjoy this thread, na to face only your fave matter.

I no know why these people no go face their faves, later, dem go say Erica no be content. Any small news about Erica, dem go jump on top am. See obsession grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

grin cheesy

I have advocated for accountability in our Churches, but the worshipers would shut you up and say they don't care about what pastors use their tithes and offerings for. That it is between their pastors and God. Such passive Christianity is the very bane of today's Christianity. Even Paul, who is credited with creating Christianity as we know it, never joked with accountability. Whenever he asked for donations for the poor in Jerusalem, he made sure that everyone knew where the money was going, and how much was realized, and how the funds were used up.

But here in Nigeria, accountability and the church are mutually exclusive. These are the same people who demand accountability from their political leaders. But when it comes to their religious leaders, they allow them the liberty to use the money the way they like.
they will always tell you touch not my anointed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
scondy:

how does she and kidd having a relationship outside the house clears the fact that she acts directly opposite what she says she is?

As for the substance part, she got none. Fact is not relative.

LOL

Opinion of a biased party grin

Abeg, wetin she dey use substance do, when she don turn millionaire for Biggie house?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
LordTheus:

LAYCON'S FANBASE:
60% BANDWAGONERS
25% PITY PARTY
15% ACTUAL FANS

As long as he win. U can all hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bottom 4 this week .

Kaisha

Wathoni

Trikkytee

Neo ( though his fans amplified voting on Thursday , if there is any change I'll let you guys know before Sunday ) .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Man like Ozo
We don’t make unnecessary noise

We move!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Threebear:
Fingering is actually sex .
Are you aware someone can get STD through fingering ?
Sex mustn't be when a penis enters a vagina or anus.
MouthAction , fingering even hand job are all different types of sex .
True. That's what many don't realize. Same reason you will be sentenced to jail for rape even if only your fingers penetrated the girl/woman. Doesn't necessarily have to be the gbola.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
LordTheus:

LAYCON'S FANBASE:
60% BANDWAGONERS
25% PITY PARTY
15% ACTUAL FANS
Wetin concern us. are the votes rolling in or not?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
kidd na weyrey grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Liposure:
you mean HOE room
I have watched kids and erica enough

Erica is not loud, she went into that house and needed a friend, eric was the first but lilo showed more interest in him than erica, she was alone then she started sitting next to kidd always and they started talking, especially that time his throat was paining him, he was her only friend, nengi took all the guys and most of the girls were loud, she cried and that made she and kidd close, It's from that point that kidd and her started being touchy and situationship started, She met laycon around the time she cried to kidd, he was a reasonable guy, he wasnt following nengi, she became close to laycon, laycon caught feelings and made things awkward for her, she cant date laycon because he is not attractive, erica even wanted to pick laycon for dhoh but she reasoned that laycon will still be hurt either way, cause they will still be kissing and she will have to spend the night awkwardly with laycon

Kidd is attractive and he always leave small small crumbs of love her to eat, no other guy is her friend that she can really chill with

If you are a guy and you see the way kidd plays with erica you wouldn't even bother talking to her

The ladies are all ashamed of her, vee, Lucy and dora have given erica plenty shameful stares

Erica is frustrated, emotional and alone, tolanibaj isnt really interested in erica, if you listen, they battle brags instead of bonding, laycon is the only person that makes her talk freely and she needs him, she will settle with laycon b4 2moro night, she will find a way to get his friendship and still hold him like b4

E sure for me die

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chai. This girl Erica don fall yakata for Kiddy.

Nothing more to hide sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
InSanety:

Allow people enjoy.

Even you sef, i sure say you get some relationships wey end in tears. Wetin matter be say, you enjoy am when e last. No be say you go cry inside relationship, still cry outside am.

Never has it ended in tears for me because I have a very healthy self esteem.

By all means, make she enjoy but when yawa gas, which will definitely happen, I will be here to laugh to my heart's content.

Erica leeeeee!
Carry go with your wildness, we deh wait you for the other side grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol Kidd na Bully....ds thing pain Praise small sha. He wan use Praise's acct balance bet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggie2206: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pity party , party pity ..

We don't care ..

Una go hear word of God by force.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Threebear:
Bottom 4 : Neo .
Impossible!....wtf
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Haters don turn to believers grin mad ooo! cool

Ozo ozo ozo my baby!!!!
We move tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dear Lord please let Tolanibaj be safe, please. And I am sorry I didn’t vote for Praise.
I am a mess
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
ItsCookie:
Lie!

Not in this 21st century.

The kind of mothers we have now are the type that look past fake smiles and pretense. They will see right through you.

Nengi over any fake ass low self esteem broad
I know but more mothers will prefer an erica to nengi, na so life just be, it's just nengi's look

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

E pain am! tongue
E pain am! tongue

For you to quote me twice, I wonder who the pained one is?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
I hope Praise and Kidd will not come to blows one day sha....

There is some animosity under all this banter they are sharing...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nelly21:

It's just sometimes annoying that when they do remember to post an update that involves Erica here, it's always one that paints her in a negative light.
na so them dey attack nengi first and especially 2nd week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
MamBi:
I hope Praise and Kidd will not come to blows one day sha....

There is some animosity under all this banter they are sharing...

Asin...that acct balance yarn pass banter. That was a big shade.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
3gpvids:
Nengi said she miss her bible...fine its ok

dont be surprised when she ask bigie for wrapper
na cruise nengi dey

Good girl things

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
kgr28:
But eggs and noodles...? The study concluded that excessive instant noodle consumption can not only trigger obesity but also metabolic ailments like diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension, heart problems and so on. Most instant noodles are made of maida - milled, refined and bleached version of wheat flour.
noodles cause obesity

But how come Japanese that eat it alot aren't fat

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
ArchAnge1:
u try with this one

Soo nah you be Iamj.... undecided
And you be my guy that year for the beer parlour when real gees been still dey.... undecided

But on a serious note i just had to explain that sex thing cause people dey misunderstand am gan.... undecided
I remember back in school, a group of us go wan party...my guy been jam one very fine girl...her yansh biiig like mortuary gate!...we sha no see am after... nah the
next day e come dey give us gist, say e toast her finish, trying to get down, she come be like she is a virgin, say she deh only collect from back steady, but she dey reserve the vagina for her future husband...You self see that kyn okoto.. undecided
he sha do the lords work... the way e describe the experience till date still makes me laugh... e talk say the place be wan wide like lagos ibadan expressway...those kyn road wey be say if you slow down, car fit jam you from back.... undecided say nah fastlane. asin you fit do better car race for there... undecided. But that babe sees herself as a virgin, and you wont blame her, it's what she understands.. undecided

My point is that Nigerians hype being a virgin too much to not understand the proper definition of the term...literally if you follow the definition of sex, even a person wey don give or collect Mouth Gig is not a virgin... undecided...talkess of between the thigh and bwezz... undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
ItsCookie:

Never has it ended in tears for me because I have a very healthy self esteem.

By all means, make she enjoy but when yawa gas, which will definitely happen, I will be here to laugh to my heart's content.

Erica leeeeee!
Carry go with your wildness, we deh wait you for the other side grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Laugh, na so bad belle dey do.

Anybody that is truly happy, no dey anticipate another person unhappiness.

Be happy for others, make you find joy for this life grin

Bad energy, stay far away tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I have watched kids and erica enough

Erica is not loud, she went into that house and needed a friend, eric was the first but lilo showed more interest in him than erica, she was alone then she started sitting next to kidd always and they started talking, especially that time his throat was paining him, he was her only friend, nengi took all the guys and most of the girls were loud, she cried and that made she and kidd close, It's from that point that kidd and her started being touchy and situationship started, She met laycon around the time she cried to kidd, he was a reasonable guy, he wasnt following nengi, she became close to laycon, laycon caught feelings and made things awkward for her, she cant date laycon because he is not attractive, erica even wanted to pick laycon for dhoh but she reasoned that laycon will still be hurt either way, cause they will still be kissing and she will have to spend the night awkwardly with laycon

Kidd is attractive and he always leave small small crumbs of love her to eat, no other guy is her friend that she can really chill with

If you are a guy and you see the way kidd plays with erica you wouldn't even bother talking to her

The ladies are all ashamed of her, vee, Lucy and dora have given erica plenty shameful stares

Erica is frustrated, emotional and alone, tolanibaj isnt really interested in erica, if you listen, they battle brags instead of bonding, laycon is the only person that makes her talk freely and she needs him, she will settle with laycon b4 2moro night, she will find a way to get his friendship and still hold him like b4

E sure for me die

Wahala lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
InSanety:

Laugh, na so bad belle dey do.

Anybody that is truly happy, no dey anticipate another person unhappiness.

Be happy for others, make you find joy for this life grin

Bad energy, stay far away tongue
Endorsed cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
InSanety:

LOL

Opinion of a biased party grin

Abeg, wetin she dey use substance do, when she don turn millionaire for Biggie house?

lol.....I hear u .....

after 1 year rent for that money , wetin remain?

how much is N1m? loool....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Slynation:

It is what it is.....!! grin

So Erica has no stronghold? I thought we agreed that no more impulsive comments

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lucy is teaching Erica how to prepare fisherman stew.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.