Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5032798 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
MamBi:

Praise was frothing at the mouth... grin

But his comeback was weak... As soon as he mention 7.5M, he fell my hand...
Instead of him to die d matter......
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
ArchAnge1:
this is why we never fight

You always dish it correct

Erica is ashamed of herself in that house, she tried to be friends with dora last week, I really feel sorry for erica

The show is torture for her

Be sorry for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
the only reason they hate Erica is loving kidd... let them kip hating. One mumu was saying if you were a guy and you see what kidd has done to erica would you want to marry her.

tell him to entertain himself with this backstreet song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gl2QnHNpkA

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Threebear:
Bottom 4 : Neo .
wow bad news oo

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
People go soon register blow for this house
Praise and Kidd I see you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
MamBi:

Don’t know the genesis but Praise said he would beat Kidd at table tennis.

I think (not 100% sure) Kidd said Praise should put up all he has in his BB wallet and Praise said Kidd did not have money in his BB wallet blah blah

All of a sudden, Praise said they should bet using 1M (real money) and Kidd said no, they should bet with everything Praise has in his Real life bank account.

Praise refused initially saying “why should i disclose what I have in my account”..

Kidd kept repeating this then Praise said he had 7.5M in his account, that he is very sure he will beat Kidd, collect 7.5 from Kidd, return 6M to him and use 1M to date his babe...

I think someone murmured something and Praise said that he (praise) is as petty as Bleep....

Whilst they were going back and forth though, there was some anger and irritation in both eyes. Kidd hid his with a smile but Praise could not even muster a smile and he got louder and louder..
Praise is a petty fool!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
ItsCookie:
I don't agree with this your statement but it's a thing of choise sha...

I know my mom as well as myself will gladly grab a young innocent beautiful real girl like Nengi for daughter in-law before I ask Erica her name.

It has a little to do with self(Offspring)preservation and more to do with CHOICE....
let me not talk

Erica just looks like the full package for mothers

She was in girls guide

She was class captain

She was head girl

I only had boyfriend in university till I graduated girl

No be covenant she go

She get that I have always been a decent girl look

I was in boys scouts in primary school, many girls like erica always have that decent look till date, no matter what they did, I know plenty like that, men value them

Always prime and proper, the way she walks, how she sits, erica is not a local girl at all, na kidd just dey fall the girl hand

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
MamBi:

I think (not 100% sure) Kidd said Praise should put up all he has in his BB wallet and Praise said Kidd did not have money in his BB wallet blah blah

All of a sudden, Praise said they should bet using 1M (real money) and Kidd said no, they should bet with everything Praise has in his Real life bank account.

Praise refused initially saying “why should i disclose what I have in my account”..

Kidd kept repeating this then Praise said he had 7.5M in his account, that he is very sure he will beat Kidd, collect 7.5 from Kidd, return 6M to him and use 1M to date his babe...

I think someone murmured something and Praise said that he (praise) is as petty as Bleep....

Whilst they were going back and forth though, there was some anger and irritation in both eyes. Kidd hid his with a smile but Praise could not even muster a smile and he got louder and louder..

He actually said Erica’s name but I dont wanna be silly mily, a shipper. Who does that? (in Zee’ voice)
Hey honey Bella
( I may have hallucinated at the name in my disgraceful shipping mode so I am open to a counter claim by the usually suspects cheesy)

Modified -he referred to Erica

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Neo will be devastated when he finds himself in bottom 4

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
men just see the body language of Nengi. shes reallt bored of this gist of Ozos. you can hate it but it is the truth.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ERICAsHawk: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
MamBi:

Kidd's babe? Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bookworm001:
I'd love to see him leave...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
MamBi:

that is going to get confrontational soon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
galaxyball:

You never see when Praise told him to shut up or Bleep off yesterday, it looked like banter on the surface but it was obvious there was tension below. Kidd handled it calmly but you can tell he wanted to change it for Praise. Something is bubbling cheesy

Mambi did you see it?

I kuku saw it oh. I have tried to update it for ArchAngel..

But even me self could not capture the essence of the exchange...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
galaxyball:

You never see when Praise told him to shut up or Bleep off yesterday, it looked like banter on the surface but it was obvious there was tension below. Kidd handled it calmly but you can tell he wanted to change it for Praise. Something is bubbling cheesy

Mambi did you see it?
while they played tennis

Kidd called him out for it but I expect it to get messy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin
LordTheus:

LAYCON'S FANBASE:
60% BANDWAGONERS
25% PITY PARTY
15% ACTUAL FANS
More like 90% Bandwagoners. The Bandwagoners and the Pity Party are the same sefgrin

Majority of them just want to identify with him here for the sake of Likes.

They all want to jump on the hype train so if things somehow go his way they can say he's their favourite and they supported him even though that doesn't neccessarily mean they voted for him but they don't care as long as they're not being trolled and they're the ones taking jabs then they're good. Talk about Self esteem grin

You'll see them draw up long epistles about how he's been bullied, prejudiced and looked down on, they're tired of the oppression and want to give him the chance that society wouldn't yet his fanbase has the most insultive and disrespectful set of people. Isn't that Hypocrisy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
ERICAsHawk:

Kidd's babe? Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me I feel he referred to Erica but I am making my hair and in pains so can’t really be held accountable if I didn’t hear properly
Erica giggled uncomfortably too...
Plus there’s the fact of my shamelessly shipping our high BP ship on a precipice kiss
So I am a bit woozy lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Slynation:
Lemme advice some people here shaah... If you know you won't support Laycon, better don't download or listen to any of his music oO... grin

So yesterday night, I was asking myself why this guy has a lot of fans, So I decided to hear one of his song titled "Who is Laycon" hmmmm.... Brethren...!! to cut long story short, I ended up downloading all his tracks this morning grin The boy is good

As I'm typing this right now, I have no choice than to support this young vibrant upcoming talent in the music industry, I know how hard it is for a guy to make it big in the industry, This guy certainly need this money to push his career to the highest level....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
When will Kayode and Erica resume giving us the content we expect from them embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
innocentdude:
grin grin
More like 90% Bandwagoners. The Bandwagoners and the Pity Party are the same sefgrin

Majority of them just want to identify with him here for the sake of Likes.

They all want to jump on the hype train so if things somehow go his way they can say he's their favourite and they supported him even that doesn't neccessarily mean they voted for him but they don't care as long as they're not being trolled and they're the ones taking jabs then they're good. Talk about Self esteem grin

You'll see them draw up long epistles about how he's been bullied, prejudiced and looked down on, they're tired of the oppression and want to give him a chance yet his fanbase has the most insultive and disrespectful set of people. Isn't that Hypocrisy.

see long epistle because of laycon lol
Continue wailing

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
InSanety:

Laugh, na so bad belle dey do.

Anybody that is truly happy, no dey anticipate another person unhappiness.

Be happy for others, make you find joy for this life grin

Bad energy, stay far away tongue
My second name is Joy tongue

I don't lie to my self in anticipation that everything will be ok when the handwriting on the wall is glaring for all to see.
Nah, I don't do that, I call it what it is. I wish Erica was the one playing with Kidd, alas, she isn't....

But wetin concern me, my own nah to dance to the glory of God on whatever outcome she gets... cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
galaxyball:

Wetin concern us. are the votes rolling in or not?
If you like, vote from here to eternity. It doesn't detract from what I said LoL

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Eeghe:

He actually said Erica’s name but I dont wanna be silly mily, a shipper. Who does that? (in Zee’ voice)
Hey honey Bella
( I may have hallucinated at the name in my disgraceful shipping mode so I am open to a counter claim by the usually suspects cheesy)

This is highly probable. Just feeling too lazy to rewind. I felt like the “girlfriend” bit was directed at Erica..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Andrew13:
see long epistle because of laycon lol Continue wailing
Wouldn't expect nothing less from a Bandwagoner grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Praise adn Kidd wan bet for table tennis

Praise been drop 1 Million

Kidd say e too small, make he bring all the money wey dey him account.

Praise say na 7.5 Million he get for account, come tell Kidd, "You think say you get money"

Kidd say make dem play for 7.5 M

Praise, come vex say, "I'll take 6 million and use 1.5M to take Erica on a date."

Kidd come tell am, "She doesn't need your fucking money"

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bookworm001:

According to my source, Neo is not in the last 4. Instead it's Tolani baj.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
mizz2posh:

Uhm the person you quoted is talking about your fav though, it's Erica that is declining not Nengi cheesy

And yes Nengi is underrated cos she's done alot of things that people thought she couldn't, people said shes not clever but she prove them wrong, said she can't cook, but she cooked soup twice now and the hms licked their fingers to their elbows, they thought she will be loose but we know who the nympho of the house is, etc so now you see why we say she's underrated?

U see dat Nengi ehn
She really won me over dis week.

As to who I go dey pump my votes for btwn her and Ozo going 4wd is an headache for me.help me out!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Eeghe:

Me I feel he referred to Erica but I am making my hair and in pains so can’t really be held accountable if I didn’t hear properly
Erica giggled uncomfortably too...
Plus that I am shamelessly shipping our high BP ship on a precipice kiss
So I am a bit woozy lol
He pointed to Erica (your babe) that he'd use the remaining 1.5M to date her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
InSanety:

Praise say na 7.5 Million he get for account, come tell Kidd, "You think say you get money"

Praise, come vex say, "I'll take 6 million and use 1.5M to take Erica on a date."

Hahaha nice one.. I trust my Kidd to give him hot hotcheesy

Praise think say na mumu Laycon that he always bully.. nonsense!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
MamBi:

This is highly probable. Just feeling too lazy to rewind. I felt like the “girlfriend” bit was directed at Erica..

Please do for me?
You hear?
I have the oldest decoder in the world embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jack500:

As long as he win. U can all hug transformer.
Is that all? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
InSanety:

So he actually called Erica eh?

Very disrespectful person.. angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.