Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030788 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
mycar:

Biggy told her to talk to Ozo about her feelings and terms of the friendship, of which she did and everything is cool. Recall that her earlier problem with Ozo was about "she being neither here or there".

Granted you're right but Lucy helped too. On Sunday, Nengi told Ebuka she and Ozo were just friends which she has said over and over again and was flirting with every guy still. However, after her clash with Lucy, she started to mind her business and Ozo kinda became her only true friend and hence what we see now in our screen.

There's always a noticeable change in a person when someone puts them in check.

Even Lucy sef is mellow after their clash.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kidd did not try with that I'll bet you everything you have in your account talk. That was very condescending.

Praise however fired back that he'll take Erica out from a little % of money after winning the bet.

So... The scores are 1: 1

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^
||||||||||||||||||
Bandwagon apologist a page before this post grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
eleshin:

That was a good opportunity for Praise to enter him sha, baba no use am well. Imagine Praise telling him "Oh boy I no too get money for my account ooo unlike you, wait first Kidd, what are you doing here despite all the money u have, u suppose leave am 4 us wey need am nah". I'm sure Kidd go fight d guy physically.
drawback then punch

Go really provoke the guy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jack500:
After realizing that their faves stand no chance, they resort to calling it bandwagon effect grin grin

Why won't I Stan someone intelligent, every other housemates have commended Laycon intelligence, no other housemate has been commended like this.

Laycon song and rap has wide acceptability, over a million stream in less than 3 weeks, which of their favorites project have 500k view?

They will say it is not a talent hunt, so I should now vote someone that the only place s/he can perform is on the bed. Fvcking like dog on Intercontinental TV.

Their faves organize a poll on the internet, Laycon beat them with a very wide margin. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. It is all Laycon. They said social media doesn't matter, when they saw that their faves stand no chance. grin grin

Laycon the winner of BBNaija lockdown season 5.

I STAN
I reSTAN
I parkiSTAN
I AfghaniSTAN
I LevotireceSTAN.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Andrew13:
[s]Kidd de feel big cause e papa get money, I liked how praise answered him back[/s].
Trash..

Any rich man's child that stands up to anyone de feel....I expected the poor naija mentality though!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jadentica:

She is!!!...
see wife material

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bookworm001:

No, only Ozo has my vote. He has my best wishes grin
I know smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Trash..

Any rich man's child that stands up to anyone de feel....I expected the poor naija mentality though!
ekpa
As if, if you were in praise shoes you will not be angry.
People like yourself go commit suicide.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
InSanety:

I no like as we no come up this week, na wetin dey give all these people morale

Last week wey Ozo fans even join hand to boost Nengi, we still beat am.

We dey return next week to remind these people say no shaking. We dey where we dey

Most Ozo fans didn't even vote last week

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
ItsCookie:

Do you also spin lies on a fellow Nlnder? I thought you do this on HMs alone...na wa o

Nah! I stayed up late to catch a glimpse of the only two people that matters, the reason for this season's bbn theme, the ones who mesmerizes the whole world , Biggie and Kayode inclusive, with their innocent and blossoming showmance-The Ozone.....Lol everybody knows this, even your big head knows this too. tongue

What did u mean by the last paragraph in bracket?
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Haters don turn to believers grin mad ooo! cool

Ozo ozo ozo my baby!!!!
We move tongue

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
There is no way Lucy, Praise, Vee & TolaniBaj will top Leo with more votes....I don't believe this

Threebear:
Bottom 4 : Neo .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Rosalinda1988:
There is no way Lucy, Praise, Vee & TolaniBaj will top Leo with more votes....I don't believe this

You think so

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Threebear:
Bottom 4 : Neo .
so vee and Tolanibaj have more votes than neo cheesy cheesy cheesy... Mad o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
ItsCookie:

Shuuuu! Mambi our gist downloader, see drama weh deh happen and I deh here. Kidd is savage and Praise knows how to pepper you in the hottest place for your body grin grin grin grin...just as he said, he knows how to be annoyingly petty....I like ooo. I hope Praise doesn't go oo, I promise to vote him next week if he survives... grin

Please continue to download the gist, most especially Ozone gist, I am at the saloon and these women are enjoying Aficanmagic, four against one, can't do nothing.

grin grin grin

I enjoy Praise trouble but anytime somebody touch am, e no dey fit hide his pain grin grin

As for those salon channels ehn, angry very annoying. If not African magic, na so dem go break remote on top of music channel.. undecided

Nothing much happening right now.. Dora, Prince, Trikky, Praise and Lucy in the lounge/kitchen eating.

I guess others are taking a nap in other areas in readiness for arena..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
User09:

Please do not mislead people. None of what you interpreted there was what was said.

He asked of her best friend, she confirmed it is a guy, who's also responsible for advising her on all relationship issues, He also asked what would be his perception of Kidd ( she said he would definitely advise her to Run and why she likes Bad Boys)

Infact Kidd explicitly told her not to catch feelings and let him know before she does.

Please let's try and report only what occurred and not twist narratives
Nice one.

People sell Lamba on the internet and change narrative

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Andrew13:
ekpa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Andrew13:
ekpa
Praise started it actually...So he is at fault here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
mycar:

Sense no go kee you grin grin
Praise bullies others but don't take it well,when done to him......Kidd is neutral,i remember yesterday when Praise said if he is still around next week,and Kidd told him he will be around,that he had a great week.But Praise,that one is still in that house because of Biggie's ojoro.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Rosalinda1988:

Did u vote him.... what makes u so sure
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Praise started it actually...So he is at fault here
let them continue, it's all part of the entertainment. I love the banters, but make e nor reach exchange of blows o.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nexus25:

That would have been outright jealously, he passed his message very well IMO.
Nah, that's him acknowledging his big boy status in a very petty way.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Akorkor:
Erica poll
Lol.

The thing shock dem

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nelly21:
So nobody reported on Erica clearing housemate not to look down on other housemates and make them feel lesser than themselves?

Most of you don't really watch the show sha. You just run with the very scanty updates here.

why should we be bothered to report that, when she says one thing and does another?

wasn't it not the same Erica who said she and nengi are the hottest girls in the house? was that not putting other female housemates down?.is she hotter than the likes or wathoni and katreena?

this morning Erica made another condescending statement, all for a community dick that gives no two fvck about her existence.

she said I WANT, A MAN THAT'S INACCESIBLE, THE ONE THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO SAY I GOT, THE MAN OTHER GIRLS IN THE HOUSE, WERE DYING FOR..BUT YOU, WATHONI AND KAISHA FEEL THEY CAN GET YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE EVERYWHERE

I ask, what's so special about Kidd that Erica feels he's so much of a trophy for lesser girls like wathoni and kaisha?

you people should just park well mbok.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Eeghe:

It’s really bad embarassed
Jeff, and Ella, and Ike
The first two left early...and Ike dived right inside my show horror Mercy and I lost him
My show ended for me then (that early) but the addict trudged on cheesy

I later started seeing Frodd and Esther (the Froddnation kinda made me start liking him with their constant lack of faith in him, and his situationship with intelligent Esther was entertaining to me). I voted madly for him though.
I liked Omashola, and Mike too
I liked Tacha somehow (felt sorry for her and saw a good heart somewhere but she was rabid)
But no deep feelings anymore
It was not a good season for me sha

This is so funny. cheesy

You really do invest a lot in the show. You also come across as someone who's quite emotional.

It's good sha. Some of us hardly see any good in anyone, once we have a favourite. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
FIGARO00:
Abeg, vote Ozo o, that's exactly what Nne-gi is doing, confusing Ozo and confusing his fans, vote Ozo and only Ozo.
Nne-gi and radarada

grin grin
At least she dey make our boy feel like a king
Those exotic night meals
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Neo killed his momentum with that embarrassing comment about how only fine girls should be his fans.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Women like quiet guys, if you are loud and not fine, they wouldn't send you

See laycon and Trikytee they are friendly with all the girls but the girls wouldn't give them greenlight

Bright that is quiet only him has tolanibaj, Dora and wathoni attention

It nengi didnt place her paws on ozo, I trust wathoni

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
davodyguy:

Lol.

The thing shock dem

They no even tag us ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
ItsCookie:

Do you also spin lies on a fellow Nlnder? I thought you do this on HMs alone...na wa o

Nah! I stayed up late to catch a glimpse of the only two people that matters, the reason for this season's bbn theme, the ones who mesmerizes the whole world , Biggie and Kayode inclusive, with their innocent and blossoming showmance-The Ozone.....Lol everybody knows this, even your big head knows this too.
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fayar:

What did u mean by the last paragraph in bracket?
cheesy
Some guys, especially the proud and wealthy ones who are into pim.ping ladies for rich men prey on the young, innocent, fragile and very beautiful girls, like Nengi. Kidd gives me that vibe and I have always said it, he gives me that predatorial/destroyer vibe and I have always said it. He creeps into your world unknowingly,like a poison, slowly and rocks it till it comes crashing down- the same thing he is doing with Erica. I have always feared that he may want to take this act to the extreme with Nengi by trying to "prepare" her for their high profiled customers....reasons he tells her to come get lessons on how to be flirty.......Now all these are strictly my opinions from what I have seen on my screen and the little lazy research I have done. I have always said this here.

Now tell me, how does all these translate to "me knowing and saying that Nengi does runs?" How? How nah? In what way? Is he okay? You spin lies on top HMs head come deh spin am on top your fellow Nlnder head, how do you form?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.