Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,139 members, 7,867,309 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5123909 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Alphagan:
Vote Laycon...

This week is not for back and forth.

Just vote Laycon.

We'll be back with the banters.

iCons.......leggo
Wow shocked Alphagan cheesy my loyal team mate of that season, good to have you in the same team again my brother, we are on the right track.

Vote Laycon alone pls wink

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Abeg who is the show again

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Good morning icons ,make we continue to vote for our boy , forget about the naysayers

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2020
It is an Erica Show...

The bandwagonners will have no tangible highlight to report of their Oshodi Oke lil Wayne, they will turn their mouth gbaga they live on Erica's case. Zero content for their fave yet they will be shouting upandan... Prove this week, we waiting, the bandwagon narrative no dey sweet again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Now as Erica enter polls... They are all over begging vote only laycon please... Una never jam. Wey dey bus stop dey wait una

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Starlight10:
Erica gave Nigeria content today, the rest are getting highlights off her. Her back must hurt her from carrying the show. But i love Ozo and BrightO too
Please drop some votes for Ozo .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Threebear:

Please drop some votes for Ozo .

Resident Electoral Officer, come to the winning side. Leave that gay guy called Ozo to be mumuing himself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Lolz , good to know that someone saw laycon in his dream, laycon steady pressing their necks

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2020
Omo I strolled enter ashawo bear parlour thread out of curiosity now am regretting it. I saw things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2020
We don't beg for votes... Unlike the painedcons who woke up this morning canvassing for votes and likes.

Pathetic bandwagonners

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2020
This jjc self, must you call laycon?? Focus on your Erica. If we start now you guys we say we started the trolling

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Resident Electoral Officer, come to the winning side. Leave that gay guy called Ozo to be mumuing himself
Ozo is very straight .

I can detect a gay guy even in Pluto.

Please drop some votes for Ozo.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Venita:

No, she's insecure.
Ooh, I remember... Kidd is not officially her bf. Lol... I Honestly don't think he feels exactly the same way
Erica is not the reason why you've never been loved or men keep using and dumping you.
Why are you trying to hard to drag her down to your level??
Abeg go and find love and leave them alone!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Andrew13:
This jjc self, must you call laycon?? Focus on your Erica. If we start now you guys we say we started the trolling
Just leave him/her when we start our own now, they will start shedding tears.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2020
bennyblings:
This week might be the game changer for erica and perhaps the decline of wayademgeng...
The repeat of merike.
You sabi!

Kiddwaya fans are not smart at all..
If they are smart they won't vote erotica cause he can't top Lay, erotica, nengi, ozo, even dora sef.
If it continues like this he won't make the finale.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2020
akthedream2019:
I have been observing Praise and Laycon...

Who else noticed that Praise has been nice and getting closer to Laycon since he learnt that Laycon has big dick..

In short, I have heard him taking about the size of Laycon's dick on numerous occasions..

He even calls him GBOLAhan and Gbola fie short.

I know Laycon also bears Gbolahan. But "Gbola" also means big dick..

Am I overthinking ?.Should I mind my business? .Am I hungry? .Do I need to go to bed?

E be things.

Nairaland peeps una no go kill person with laugh cheesy grin grin..this ur meme lason cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

If someone calls you stupid now,u will flare up!
See you calling a young man you don't know gay just cos u support laycon.tueh!
After u laycon fans will claim u don't attack.what is u guys issue with Ozo sef?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2020
semid4lyfe:
I dey do giveway o. grin

I have 500 votes via my DSTV subscription/myDSTV app.

BBNaija fans, quote this post and make a case for me to give my votes to your supported housemate.

Whoever I adjudge has made the best case for his supported housemate will get all my 500 votes.

smiley
Dear nairaland sport moderator, pls kindly drop this for Laycon and we shall greatly appreciate it,thank you sir .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Agbgift:
So that was how d chicken fight ended with no action? Thank God I went to bed. Lazy housemates.
That's because Erica did not give that Peckham ghetto bitch any reason to shine!
Vee should go and fight with her stinking head tie!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Bennytwin:

After u laycon fans will claim u don't attack.what is u guys issue with Ozo sef?
Good morning bro, pls kindly check that guy you quoted previous post, he's not Laycon fan and as a matter of fact , he's one of the great haters of Laycon,he so much hate him to the high heaven,pls take note .

Ozo is a great guy, iCONs don't have any issue with him or his fanbase o,thank you.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

It's not about her being dragged. Earlier Kidd made a rule that they should all be eating together (meaning no one should hoard food again for a particular set of people) and she broke the same rule Kidd just made which is totally unacceptable, Even using Kidd's influence to keep it in the HOH fridge since she's one of the visitors for the week. That's why some of her fellow HMs are mad at her.The other ones hoard food when such rule was not in place so there was no point dragging them. You guys should not make it like people hate her, nobody hates her, what she did was wrong even Kidd couldn't defend it when praise was talking about it. And if this is what you call content then we need to apologise to some of the evicted HMs.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Bennytwin:

My dear go on, I am tired of receiving several bans dealing with trolls and pained ass people. I have moved on from gbas gbos... If na before, you for don hit report button. He sure me die. But I have repented

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2020
Team OZo vote !!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Zoroaster:
You sabi!

Kiddwaya fans are not smart at all..
If they are smart they won't vote erotica cause he can't top Lay, erotica, nengi, ozo, even dora sef.
If it continues like this he won't make the finale.
Erica fans are tagging to every buzz off kidd on twitter thereby mentioning erica every now and then,forcing the alliance down wayademgeng throat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2020
igasiboy98:
It's not about her being dragged. Earlier Kidd made a rule that they should all be eating together (meaning no one should hoard food again for a particular set of people) and she broke the same rule Kidd just made which is totally unacceptable, Even using Kidd's influence to keep it in the HOH fridge since she's one of the visitors for the week. That's why some of her fellow HMs are mad at her.The other ones hoard food when such rule was not in place so there was no point dragging them. You guys should not make it like people hate her, nobody hates her, what she did was wrong even Kidd couldn't defend it when praise was talking about it. And if this is what you call content then we need to apologise to some of the evicted HMs.

Me I Kno get time for Shalaye FC. I Kno even bother read am finish, after reading the first few lines of shalaye

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2020
semid4lyfe:
I dey do giveway o. grin

I have 500 votes via my DSTV subscription/myDSTV app.

BBNaija fans, quote this post and make a case for me to give my votes to your supported housemate.

Whoever I adjudge has made the best case for his supported housemate will get all my 500 votes.

smiley
Ozo is the only sports person in that house .
He's a sport analyst and he's worked with UEFA too .

Please vote Ozo .
I'll tell you your future if you do .
I'm seeing good things coming for you .
I can tell you when it will happen .

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2020
If you're team Ozo and you're not voting.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2020
Chocodairy:
Good morning icons ,make we continue to vote for our boy , forget about the naysayers
sure

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Erica Erica Erica!!!!!
She's the queen of highlights!
The queen of the dancefloor!
The beyonce of the house!
The star girl!
The one who turned laycum into a an obsessed rat!
The main madam of the house!
The one who determines the DHOH
The most beautiful!
The prettiest!
The slayer of wathoni the bitter Kenyan!
The queen of the Diary room!
Tbe one who keeps her haters awake and send them to bed with frustration!
The queen of romance and telemundo!
I stan!
I restan!
I over stan!
I stan pa!
Dear Elites,its time to show our girl some love.
Let's vote until our phones blow up!
Dont wait for Kidd's fans.
Text Erica to 32052
Let's do this!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Agbgift:
I am throwing in some votes for praise this week. Who else needs it?

Triky Tee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Good Morning from this side of the globe
Ninjas i trust we are voting
appeal to team neutrals and wayademgang please drop some votes for this beautiful soul and your pocket will be replenished

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.