Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5109915 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Dear wayademgang,please vote for Erica.
For what? It's Nengilicious Nengi all the way.
Goal - Number 1 on the polls.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Now as Erica enter polls... They are all over begging vote only laycon please... Una never jam. Wey dey bus stop dey wait una

How far na!

Threebear won the match of the predictions..wink cheesy cheesy grin

All your predictions na okoto... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Amya:

Someone that can't even surpass Dora...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Dotez post=92945400]
If by now you still don't knw dat the brother thing is just a bant in respect to the drama presentation last week in which it was Ozo's idea(,cos he came up with d script). Nd she vow to torment Ozo with the brotherhood stuff.Ozo even jokingly said dat hez gonna ask biggie to take back the rewards cos she keep tormenting him with the brotherhood thing grin(Abeg dey follow d show retrospectively).

You right wen she said It sef she was laughing n ozo kind of shouted tht he Wil tel biggie to return the money n the HM tht wey Dere laughed
She was even narrating wat she don't lik ozo while sayin tht Is not perfect bt gud tht ozo likes keeping malice as ozo was about to reply kayode took camera n went on to shw ppl sleeping n brought bck the cams to shw them sleeping

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

You can console yourself, but big brother Nigeria is really demarketing this country. Those guys will think a washing machine is strange to us. What does big brother want to bring out by not providing washing machine. To see guys washing female undies ... How pathetic
washing machine with dryer self isnt a problem, scanfrost is a sponsor of the show, they can easily give them one

They need drama, especially in the washing area, plenty people have gone there to gossip while washing, they wouldn't give them dishwasher cause they need drama, if there was a dishwasher lucy will be useless in the show

Everything is intentional, even the bathrooms, they want to make the house as competitive as possible

That arena bench can be longer but they made it to fit exactly 20 people

The only thing I can complain about so far is the poorly thought out games, especially tasks

I now hate charades and drama, the only interesting things this season are the fights and ships

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Jadentica:

How far na!

Threebear won the match of the predictions..wink cheesy cheesy grin

All your predictions na okoto... cheesy

I predicted your fave's position right though.. she's a no contest. That one alone is enough for me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Someone that even surpass Dora...

Exactly

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Beorn1:
Nengi - you're the best brother in the world

Ozo - if I hear that brother from you one more time, I'll push you out of this room. grin grin

This brother-zoning is concentrated. grin
Don't allow their plan work on you.To deceive and act for the camera.i can bet that they are in love.Look at their eye contact,body movements.dont mind their words that their aim.They are the only relationship in that house that has a 70 percent chance.neo and vee is about 30percent.vee is overbearing .prince and tbaj is 4peecent.tbaj is scam and has bad character.kidd even is an extremely loyal person that's why he is foot dragging in commiting.because once he commits he will never turn back.he is honest.for now kidd and Erica is 10percent likely hood of becoming full blown rship outside the house.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Gmajor:
Guys please vote Bright0 and Trickytee, they are only the verge of leaving the house. Abeg.
Brighto actually deserves to leave. I know he'd survive this coming Sunday but he should leave already. He's just too manipulative and pretentious

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Amya:

amya hope you are also voting ozo?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:
I watched big brother all stars S16, which is the real big brother.

Ooo men, BBNaija is demarketing and falling our hands to the outside world.
You mean big brother can't provide a dishwasher and a washing machine.

A washing machine at least if he can't even provide a dishwasher. Imagine the way we were LAFFING at big brother Cameroon, that is how those guys will be LAFFING hysterically at us.

You need to see the house of the big brother all stars. Their Garden is bigger than the whole Nigeria big brother house.
85M grand prize,with numerous other recurrent expenditure. Electricity,water,gas,food,protein etc....
Yet you claim they "can't" provide a washing machine.
Pretty sure there's a reason why.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Now as Erica enter polls... They are all over begging vote only laycon please... Una never jam. Wey dey bus stop dey wait una
Laycon is ahead of Erica currently sha.
Maybe more voting and less talking ...

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2020
ArchAnge1:
washing machine with dryer self isnt a problem, scanfrost is a sponsor of the show, they can easily give them one

They need drama, especially in the washing area, plenty people have gone there to gossip while washing, they wouldn't give them dishwasher cause they need drama, if there was a dishwasher lucy will be useless in the show

Everything is intentional, even the bathrooms, they want to make the house as competitive as possible

That arena bench can be longer but they made it to fit exactly 20 people

The only thing I can complain about so far is the poorly thought out games, especially tasks

I now hate charades and drama, the only interesting thing this season is the fights and ships

There is no excuse for mediocrity. Bigger brother should not debase his standards to such pettiness you put up here. Entertain yourself with this images and widen your horizons

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=kingjoe post=92945657]Don't allow their plan work on you.To deceive and act for the camera.i can bet that they are in love.Look at their eye contact,body movements.dont mind their words that their aim.They are the only relationship in that house that has a 70 percent chance.neo and vee is about 30percent.vee is overbearing .prince and tbaj is 4peecent.tbaj is scam and has bad character.kidd even is an extremely loyal person that's why he is foot dragging in commiting.because once he commits he will never turn back.he is honest.for now kidd and Erica is 10percent likely hood of becoming full blown rship outside the house.[/quote

Tht wat ppl don't knw even fr Twitter guys Sabi say nengi jus de swerve fr now... The both of them talks more abut there sef wich see there bonding strong sef tht y camera n them wen at night ]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Wayademgang una good morning oooo grin

The rest teams go and collect your good morning from Lai Mohammed undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Threebear:

This week is the week, bandwagon narrative already fading away

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

There is no excuse for mediocrity. Bigger brother should not debase his standards to such pettiness you put up here. Entertain yourself with this images and widen your horizons
if the house is too comfortable, there will be less drama

It's as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

I predicted your fave's position right though.. she's a no contest. That one alone is enough for me

On the day of eviction na so you just japa... cheesy cheesy grin

Threebear really disgraced you here... cheesy

No just try any predictions again because nobody go even reason am... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Geezeem:
Wayademgang una good morning oooo grin

The rest teams go and collect your good morning from Lia Mohammed undecided
Guy you dey mad oo grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Rgade:

85M grand prize,with numerous other recurrent expenditure. Electricity,water,gas,food,protein etc....
Yet you claim they "can't" provide a washing machine.
Pretty sure there's a reason why.

It is pettiness... Just to expose housemates like frodd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Olodo24:
Brighto actually deserves to leave. I know he'd survive this coming Sunday but he should leave already. He's just too manipulative and pretentious
Manipulative and pretentious.
Exactly the content needed... We payed for twists and drama.

Isn't this what we want?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Hallenjay:
dats Nengi fans pls watch well... U can click on his name to check old post b4 ur conclusion

Nengi fans bawo?

Na WhorErica fan abeg... undecided

Na so Dem dey behave. Very toxic beings..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

you know how much BBN is spending on electricity alone? Don't forget the light weight of the Naira too. 400m profit in Naira no even reach $2m
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Jadentica:

On the day of eviction na so you just japa... cheesy cheesy grin

Threebear really disgraced you here... cheesy

No just try any predictions again because nobody go even reason am... cheesy

I also got the bottom 4 last week. So what are you talking about. We are contesting Erica and Laycon who is the biggest. Like I said I might have gotten everything wrong, but the one of your fave I got it right. She just a no contest.
She is merely contesting with Ozo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2020
I'm yet to understand if there's something behind the screen effect of this show.

I just watched a clip of Ebuka and Kaisha chatting and discussing about the relationships in the house.

Oh Mehn! Kaisha fine oo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Threebear:

Icons don't believe this, it's a trap. threebear is only right after Thursday night. Anything he says before Thursday is false. Remember when he said kaisha, we know how it ended. Keep pumping in votes for laycon. No sharing pls.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2020
ArchAnge1:
amya hope you are also voting ozo?
Will chip in some sms for Ozo my (only) Inlaw.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

Good... Pay more attention....cheesy

lol, Onwere nwaanyi o bu la, maka nwoke o bu la.

Dia is woman for every man... cheesy

Onye i hutara njo, nwere ike buru apuna na-anwu or ugo mma onye ozo... grin
cheesy

Good morning
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:

If you ask me, BB nails house is top notch.
I only have a problem with wagers determining how food is provided to the HMs.
It's an excuse tactics for the organisers to save some money on feeding.
That for me is an all low... These HMs shouldn't have a problem with food.
Seeing HMs fighting or nagging over food and leftovers is a bad picture for the country.
Food should never be negotiated
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2020
aduntemi:

Thank you

wink wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2020
ArchAnge1:
if the house is too comfortable, there will be less drama

It's as simple as that

It is even when there is so much comfort that there is more drama. Becos the housemates have more time for pettiness and side talks. Unlike the one they will spend the whole weekend washing and doing dishes and cooking.
If the whole drama is about cooking, washing clothes ans plates, then you need to see big brother all stars and see that we are really learning. See people bringing in game plans, unlike this one they are shipping and forming friends

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.