Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029864 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Chelseafan1:

U don sabi as e dey go...Kidd likes Erica but as ashewo wey him be, Nengi nyash still dey him eye....
Even me wey be woman sef dey eye nengi nyash grin but I no like her...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Ozo is a simp. I keep wondering why any reasonable person will expect Nengi to fall for him.

This is what Nengi sees in Ozo whenever he's on bumshort.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2020
nazablossom:
By her memes you shall know her grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:

[s]Ozo is an educated simp and a creepy fellow!
I hope he doesn't force himself on her....wearing bumshorts and pink duran up and down.
Tueh![/s]
Be calming down Tatiana tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:

oh please!
That's not an Elite!
Really? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Jayjaycee0 has seen the light o. No more decampaigning from him.

Laycon's talent has convince o

ICONs let's do more voting today pls, Laycon must top the poll from now till last day.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Tolani does not like Prince at all. Na Kiddwaya she like. Did you see the look of disappointment on her face when Kidd told her they were not going to sleep on the same bed? She was crushed grin. She’s just using Prince to play her game. Tolani will not look at Prince’s bald head face twice outside the house grin

Pure lies. There was no look of disappointment in her. She wasn't crushed anything. Stop fabricating fallacies from thin air.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Andrew13:
Somebody shout hallelujah. Thank God you have finally recognized his talent.

Peace bro

I feel so disappointed i spoke against laycon and his talent. ooo Lawd forgive me. I am sharing my votes henceforth, Erica 50% laycon 50%. I also to contribute my quota to seeing this guy rise to the stars. He truly and indeed deserves the win of this BBN platform. It will do more for him than anyother person in that house. I know and I stake it all, that we won't ghost on us like past winners. He will keep being in our faces.

Laycon deserves it more, though i know Erica and she is my padi, but if any of them win, It is a WIN -WIN

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2020
solonazzy:

ozo needs to take a chill pill....d reason she's acting dis way is simply cos of her bf outside....I had a similar situation bk den...dis gal had a bf she so much loved b4 I came into d picture...after much efforts, she decided to come close...all free being arnd me, visiting and going out with me..on a faithful day, thinking I've seen enough greenlight, I tried to kiss her, she didn't object....we went further, but at d point of s*x, she refused...reminding me she has a bf she loved so much...I was mad..trust me..ozo own small....but I didn't argue...I just blanked her for years...till she linked up again wit me...we reminisced, and she mentioned how dat bf den got someone else pregnant n she had to leave him...she wanted us to resume where we stopped...but I rebuffed d idea...if ozo allows her b now...and she comes out to see she doesn't have d relationship she thought she had, ozo comes to mind for her....but would he wanna acpt being second fiddle?...we dnt acpt 2nd position/option...I'm scared for him nt to Bleep up....make my 1.9k votes no waste

After the house. Nengi would rather go with Kidd than Ozo. Ozo is too soft for Nengi....Kidd is her type, they both live in Abuja, dem go connect, e sure die.

Erica go likely abandon her career dey monitor Kidd up and down, flying from Lagos to Abuja every weekend. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
OzoNe is trending number 1!!!! grin grin

I've never been so proud of my fave getting dragged. LMFAO!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Jackson105:

U used to make sense.

Now
You are funny cheesy

Pls quote where he/she ever make sense! He's just a pure hate filled human being, derives happiness in trolling. For the record, you may not know , who ever behind that moniker akthdream is the same person with livelimatina, both moniker are just senseless hatefull troll and mind you, his or her energy is centered around troll, you can't win him or her on trolling but better ignore

iCONs vote o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Chelseafan1:

That is my moral standard albeit she has the rights to do whatever she likes.

U needed to see how people bombarded my WhatsApp with messages after Erica got fingered that night.
Erica messed up but I still love her and I will always defend her.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
topboss:

LAYCON CAN WIN THIS IF ALL THE YORUBA VOTE COMBINEDLY FOR HIM.

SO I WILL NOT RULE LAYCON OUT OF THE FINAL.

IF TOLANI REMAINS, THEN THE VOTE WILL BE DIVIDED.

Please don't go tribal

There are many non Yorubas supporting him

Please

My wife is not Yoruba and she is supporting him

Please don't say this

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Sincerely, na me talk am, no one steal my phone. Laycon is a talent. I have listened to 3 of his songs now. I wish him well in big brother, i hope he wins the prize money, cos he truly deserves. I am still rooting for Erica though, but if laycon wins, it is a win win situation. He is good, i must admit

You're just like me. Laycon has grown on me but I still have this soft spot for Erica.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
jamesbridget13:
I think i like Brightos cooking energy. No dulling at all

Na dt boy enjoy correct food pass for that house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
grin
nazablossom:
Really?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:

I feel so disappointed i spoke against laycon and his talent. ooo Lawd forgive me. I am sharing my votes henceforth, Erica 50% laycon 50%. I also to contribute my quota to seeing this guy rise to the stars. He truly and indeed deserves the win of this BBN platform. It will do more for him than anyother person in that house. I know and I stake it all, that we won't ghost on us like past winners. He will keep being in our faces.

Laycon deserves it more, though i know Erica and she is my padi, but if any of them win, It is a WIN -WIN
Aww
This made my morning cry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2020
nazablossom:
Be calming down Tatiana tongue
who's Tatiana for Pete's sake?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2020
LordTheus:
OzoNe is trending number 1!!!! grin grin

I've never been so proud of my fave getting dragged. LMFAO!!!!!
they dont know grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
InSanety:
Erica dey wear Kidd jacket, still dey wear this him blue trouser join.

She don colonize the guy cloth finish. Women no go ever gree buy cloth for themselves, na to dey colonize men clothes una sabi
cheesy
Men's clothes are more comfortable tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Icons

We don't need to force people to like him or insult them. God will open their eyes to see what we saw and decided to support him

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:

this account is not hacked na me post am. When you see something that is good, appreciate it. Laycon is meant for the stars, he is not just one of them. I will give him the right publicity henceforth, he is a genius and this platform can help propel this guy to where he ought to be. I am so impressed with his songs. I know a good song when i listen to one, laycon got me with his. I am still routing for Erica though, but no more bashing laycon for me, that guy is trully and really good. He needs this platform to propel himself, I hope we can all help him achieve it

God will continue to bless your life....

Laycon and Erica for top 2.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:

My other moniker is Tatiana4u and I'm in love with Frosh

Ikr
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
akthedream2019:
What is wrong with Ozo? Why is he disturbing Dorathy?

Look at how he is stylishly gazing his eyes at Dorathy's boobs

What is wrong with this boy sef?

Ozo should simply apologize to his fans, Dorathy and UEFA.

Which useless boobs?

The ones she cant contain inside her clothes or bra and which she must pour out to all and sundry to see and ogle at everyday?

Or the ones she willingly gave him to press some weeks ago during a wack game?

Oh puleeezzz! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2020
grin
Chelseafan1:

Na dt boy enjoy correct food pass for that house.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
That meme is nasty as fukk embarassed
The person I quoted is the owner of the meme, she has all the creepiest memes in the world grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Ozo has ironically started gaining fans because of last night's drama. Just go on Twitter.... Lots of new "stans" declaring themselves.

Ozo haters are in for a loooong BBN season grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2020
@Chelseafan1
Good morning, I read your posts (first one was the one essentially labelling Erica the woman with no virtue cheesy and the second was the one talking about her smile and goodness bla bla bla), and I will call them out for what they are-

The pained confession of most Laycon’s fans
When she was Laycon’s friend/sis/whatever, she was your best girl, and when she chose who and how to love (her love language is physical touch and quality time and KiddW provides both and more), she became all the bad things you guys painted her as, lol.
Now you all can’t wait for the playboy to dump her, SMH.

You guys shall all be all right
Light over darkness
Erica chose who to be “loose with”
Deal wirrit
When it comes to sex matters, some people have higher sex drives, needs and desire than others. Some have more control than others. Some have lower inhibitions than the rest. It doesn’t make them horrible. Sex at worst hurts the participants and not others. Hurting others’ games is the bad/horrible thing.

Erica has not been seen creeping about and calling her friends manipulative, she hasn’t been scheming to get anyone voted out...she has not been seen grinding Neo or Ozo or even Laycon while with KiddW, she is not stealing crumbs anywhere, she has made female friends too, and is just that real person with a good aura... I am too tired to continue please

She is the X, the ish, and has chosen who she wants. Oh, not true, she threw herself at KiddW. She is fine with it.
Make a list of her evils or you must do something.
Deal wirrit!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2020
akthedream2019:

Looking is different from touching..

He is too weak to touch it without permission..

Glad he is too much a gentleman to touch without permission
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Deep inside, Ozo's fans wished Nengi will be gving Ozo the same vibes Erica has been giving to Kidd.

cheesy grin grin grin grin

I just hope when things go bad between both of them, Ozo fans won't do to Nengi what Laycon fans have been doing to Erica grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2020
topboss:

LAYCON CAN WIN THIS IF ALL THE YORUBA VOTE COMBINEDLY FOR HIM.

SO I WILL NOT RULE LAYCON OUT OF THE FINAL.

IF TOLANI REMAINS, THEN THE VOTE WILL BE DIVIDED.
Ogbeni Koshi danu with your CAP, we don’t do tribal shit here.

Just get out of here cvnt

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
Nengi you are such a nice girl who uses her brain
Sweetheart where do you stand? you seem to change faves every 3 days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.