Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5030490 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Rare picture of Laycon's fans aka miscreants/Bandwagon apologists.

Under the canopy! Cano!
Under the canopy! Cano Cano!
Under the canopy of GOD!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mun.zy14's girlfriend is the girl with yellow bag.

Awwwwwnnnnnnn.... My kids... Umu oma.. cheesy Standing up for the BBN5 star boy LAYCON..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Yesterday i said laycon can't and will not blow... I RETRACT my statement. Na publicity this guy need, he is indeed good. This is the first ever song i have heard of laycon, i use to think he is just one of them but this guy is meant for the stars.

This song popped up on my youtube and i gave it a benefit of a doubt and am not disappointed at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrINjuhzc6g

To be honest, this post made me respect you. I was almost classifying you together with a certain Igbo man who never sees the goodness in Laycon. I've always maintained that no one can be without their flaws. It is okay for people to like their faves and all...but not being able to acknowledge the goodness in another participant simply because they aren't your favourites makes it hard for me to take those people's opinion seriously.

I respect you for objectively acknowledging someone's talent even though you don't necessarily support him. Quite similar here, I really like all Kiddwaya and Nengi brings to the show.... They are possibly my top 2.... but I want LAYCON to win this season and if he gets to the final round I will put all my votes on him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2020
nazablossom:
Munz.y14 my guy, please don't take it personal. I have to laugh grin grin cheesy
I am taking it public... grin

Anything for laycon.. cheesy

Even school kids got mad love for the star boy..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2020
homesteady:

You haven't seen the video?

https://twitter.com/Nobsdaslushhkid/status/1296022260550193153?s=19

O boy! This video ehn.....it will really help Ozo madly.

E touch me, make I no lie, as she dey speak Igbo sef, I no understand o but the thing dey sweet me... grin

The younger sis has released her own video too....clearly Noble Igwe is supporting Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Eeghe:
VOTE Erica to 32052
Vote Erica on the AM website (200 votes are available here)
Use your myDSTV or myGOTV apps and vote for Erica
(Tip- you will find her on the list by looking for the babe with the smile that touches your soul. Okay, her name is also clearly spelt out as E.r.i.c.a - Erica there cheesy)
You must vote for her again, and again, and another again today, you hear?

Thank you for recognising goodness, realness and entertainment

Thank you kiss

Yes oo. Team Elites, all Erica closet lovers and those whom Erica is their 2nd or 3rd choice, we go harder today. Buy more simcards, register more numbers, get IUC numbers from neighbors, family and friends and vote for Erica.

Just this morning, she said she was scared that she might be called upon to stand on Sunday. Triple your votes so that her fears won't be a reality.

SMS VOTE Erica to 32052.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Acidosis:

You've seen the light.. Nice.

We all must do everything possible to change the narrative about BBN. [s]It shouldn't always be about fine face, light skin, pumped lips, plastic botty or big boobs.[/s]
You should have stopped here angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Team Ozo resist the urge to shalaye .

They'll defend their faves' weaknesses from morning to night but give you a stone to throw yours , and some of you fall for it .

Ozo didn't commit a crime - his only crime is falling for a woman who doesn't feel the same for him .

Most of us have been victims of unrequited love .

Unlike some ,Ozo is not going around the house bad-mouthing Nengi .
He's taking the rejection like a real man unlike some , but their fans didn't throw them under the bus.

They will say Ozo is not a threat but they continue to work tirelessly to bring him down because deep in their hearts , they know he's a threat.

We have no reason to believe Ozo won't win and you people should stop trying to sell him short .

He's a winning material and we must continue to vote tirelessly .

Please work with me ...Ozo deserves the money just like anyone else .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Ozo and his fans don't want to have sense.

The way Nengi is playing them eh! cheesy grin cheesy

Once they are up for eviction, Nengi will start playing love and romance with Ozo to steal some of his gullible fans, then when the voting days is about to end, she'll break his heart again by tossing him aside.

Shiit keep repeating itself from week to week.

Even Ozo's fans are so confused that they don't know if they should support the ship or not.

They support the ship today, they condemn it tomorrow.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Remove the hair and fake lashes and wash the make up off. Then you will see the light grin
Andrew13:
Vee looks like a young Naomi Campbell, wonder why people say she's ugly
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2020
techtechh:

Relax
Both are going home
Its high time
Dey dia make boxers dey wear you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2020
Dorathy fans are very low-key here. Unlike on Twitter undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Nelly21:

Yes oo. Team Elites, all Erica closet lovers and those whom Erica is their 2nd or 3rd choice, we go harder today. Buy more simcards, register more numbers, get IUC numbers from neighbors, family and friends and vote for Erica.

Just this morning, she said she was scared that she might be called upon to stand on Sunday. Triple your votes so that her fears won't be a reality.

SMS VOTE Erica to 32052.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Good morning, Icons.

Please, ignore unnecessary distractions.

We don't do tribalism. Don't let anyone sell tribalistic shits to you.

We are above tribalism. Let mischief makers know. We don't do tribalism.

The keyword here is Laycon. Not Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Yesterday i said laycon can't and will not blow... I RETRACT my statement. Na publicity this guy need, he is indeed good. This is the first ever song i have heard of laycon, i use to think he is just one of them but this guy is meant for the stars.

This song popped up on my youtube and i gave it a benefit of a doubt and am not disappointed at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrINjuhzc6g

Bitchees will become believers.....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

wink kiss

OK, sugar.

Na love we love Laycon, we no kill person.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
77up:
wow my nigga is back grin happy to have you back here bro,is it Kuje or kirikiri grin

This season is for Laycon, all our vote is for Laycon, all our support is for Laycon because this season , Laycon is the real deal bro, nigga is too good smiley

Vote Laycon for the milli...
Lol bro all join....Not a bad choice....But I support alpha males.. Ladies don't curve us grin.... Kiddwaya is not only Smart/intelligent and a straight shooter...He is bold, fearless, extremely Handsome and Classy ...I have my pattern of picking them..... Kiddwaya is the all rounder for me this year, No comma lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
I had a dream that these clowns LOST their wager. Again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Andrew13:
Vee looks like a young Naomi Campbell, wonder why people say she's ugly

I agree she reminds of a young Naomi Campbell. I think she is not making an effort at all though, I mean she is on the biggest stage at the moment to showcase her talent and/or beauty but she is failing miserably. All she does is tie a dead scarf and wears dead clothes, maybe because she snagged Neo, she feels she doesn't have to try anymore. She needs to step up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2020
LordTheus:
Dorathy fans are very low-key here. Unlike on Twitter undecided
na laycon fans dey make noise for here pass.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Na only for this thread I dey see idle successful business men and doctors and lawyers wey dey claim to be important big men and women doing big things for real life. Still yet you go find them here 247 dey exchange banter with jobless lazy youths and secondary school and university teenagers grin grin. Make una continue to dey deceive una self there na. No be only doctor. Na professor. If una like, no go find jab. Dey here dey waste una life at una age grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
styrese:
Lol bro all join....Not a bad choice....But I support alpha males.. Ladies don't curve us.... Kiddwaya is not only Smart/intelligent and a straight shooter...He is bold, fearless, extremely Handsome and Classy ...I have my pattern of picking them..... Kiddwaya is the all rounder for me this year, No comma lol
Have you voted for Erica?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:
Team Ozo resist the urge to shalaye .

They'll defend their faves' weaknesses from morning to night but give you a stone to throw yours , and some of you fall for it .

Ozo didn't commit a crime - his only crime is falling for a woman who doesn't feel the same for him .

Most of us have been victims of unrequited love .

Unlike some ,Ozo is not going around the house bad-mouthing Nengi .
He's taking the rejection like a real man unlike some , but their fans didn't throw them under the bus.

They will say Ozo is not a threat but they continue to work tirelessly to bring him down because deep in their hearts , they know he's a threat.

We have no reason to believe Ozo won't win and you people should stop trying to sell him short .

He's a winning material and we must continue to vote tirelessly .

Please work with me ...Ozo deserves the money just like anyone else .

All these shalaye after advising your friends not to shalaye.

You even had to throw shades at Omo Ologo, Starboy.

Kontinue.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
scondy:

Bitchees will become believers.....

Childish, rude and disrespectable!!! you cannot force people to like your favourite. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrJaay(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Na only for this thread I dey see idle successful business men and doctors and lawyers wey dey claim to be important big men and women doing big things for real life. Still yet you go find them here 247 dey exchange banter with jobless lazy youths and secondary school and university teenagers grin grin. Make una continue to dey deceive una self there na. No be only doctor. Na professor. If una like, no go find jab. Dey here dey waste una life at una age grin grin

What about you? Lazyyouth? What do you do? You seem to be here regularly.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Chelseafan1:

O boy! This video ehn.....it will really help Ozo madly.

E touch me, make I no lie, as she dey speak Igbo sef, I no understand o but the thing dey sweet me... grin

The younger sis has released her own video too....clearly Noble Igwe is supporting Ozo.

Yeah it will help him to an extent, the girl is fine and she spoke well grin
Yeah, he is supporting Ozo, even some Ozo friends went to visit him recently.

Let me go and look for the other video, I haven't watched it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
nazablossom:
You should have stopped here angry

Why? angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Dannyxy:
Icons, when anyone starts tribal rubbish, ignore please. Don't feed their foolishness.

They will use any de-campaign strategy available.

Good morning, VOcTE Laycon, have a blissful day.

IM FROM SAME STATE WITH ERICA BUT IM VOTING LAYCON TILL END

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:

They are all Hot in that house but some are acting for the camera,some like the unavailable ones while some have been caged by the ones they don't love.
Laycon is Hot for Erica but he can never see her pant!
Nengi is Hot for Kidd but he is beyond her reach...ozo is just wasting his time.
prince is Hot for nengi but he can never have her even his dreams...he said no to tolani because he's not attracted to her.
Brighto likes Erica and he's suppressing his feeling for her....he knows that he can never have her.
wathoni's obsessed with Kidd but she's willing to sleep with any guy in that house except tricky t.
Kidd,erica,neo and vee are the only ones enjoying themselves...maybe others are also enjoying them,they but secretly.

las Las konji Issa bastard grin
A chilled champagne for u dear

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

OK, sugar.

Na love we love Laycon, we no kill person.

Wow how doest a theologist speaketh this way? Others love other housemates, accept it, stop trying to force people to love our FAV!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Doc Doc grin grin. I’m a lazy youth. I nor get work. A proud one at that. I’m not claiming to be what I’m not. Watching BBN is a past time for lazy youth and we plenty for Naija grin. That’s why Multichoice dey always lobby our government. To keep lazy youths like me happy grin. You nko? Lazy youth? Or Uni student? grin
MissAnnBoleyn:

What about you? Lazyyouth? What do you do? You seem to be here regularly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
wathoni's so hot and sexy but she doesn't know how to carry herself! Damn! what a wasted beauty!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.