Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5031173 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Wathoni thinks tricky t is playing safe and she's right. He is just shalaying radarada!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Doc Doc grin grin. I’m a lazy youth. A proud one at that. I’m not claiming to be what I’m not. Watching BBN is a past time for lazy youth and we plenty for Naija grin. That’s why Multichoice dey always lobby our government. To keep lazy youths like me happy grin. You nko?

You said it with your chest, shocked grin. I think I like to keep my offline life offline. No one needs to prove anything to anyone on here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Wow how doest a theologist speaketh this way? Others love other housemates, accept it, stop trying to force people to love our FAV!!!!!

grin

Icons don't force opinions on other people, rather we correct impressions.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:

Have you voted for Erica?
Gbam my dear

70% to Queen Waya
30% between Lucy and brighto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Amanda4life:

IM FROM SAME STATE WITH ERICA BUT IM VOTING LAYCON TILL END
And I know why. JEALOSY!!!!!! You hate Erica because she's enjoying your dream man! Ntor!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Amanda4life:

IM FROM SAME STATE WITH ERICA BUT IM VOTING LAYCON TILL END

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:
Wathoni thinks tricky t is playing safe and she's right.
He is just shalaying radarada!

The brother has few fans, his lifeline in there depends on his kissing the arses of his housemates.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
Good morning, Icons.

Please, ignore unnecessary distractions.

We don't do tribalism. Don't let anyone sell tribalistic shits to you.

We are above tribalism. Let mischief makers know. We don't do tribalism.

The keyword here is Laycon. Not Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa.

I DO NOT CARE.

IM IGBO IM VOTING LAYCON TILL LAST DAY

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Nengi has known Ozo for only 4weeks and they expect her to start dating him and misbehaving and disrespecting her bf that's loved her silly and helped her life.

If she dates Ozo in the house it's these same people that will drag her and call her a hoe for having a bf outside and misbehaving inside the house, the girl be damned if she do and damned if she don't, sigh!

Even TTT that was married misbehaved, Nengis self respect and loyalty needs to be a course in Harvard, periodt.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Amanda4life:

I DO NOT CARE.

IM IGBO IM VOTING LAYCON TILL LAST DAY
God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

grin

Icons don't force opinions on other people, rather we correct impressions.

More like a constant brainwashing, WE WILL NOT BE BRAINWASHED. angry grin I am a neutral fan of the show by the way smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2020
77up:
which one is boob battle wereyyy grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

She wants to scatter my ship angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

All these shalaye after advising your friends not to shalaye.

You even had to throw shades at Omo Ologo, Starboy.

Kontinue.
The only starboy we know is Wizkid and now Fireboy .
Neither needed Bbnaija to sell their music.
Their talents did all the talking .

Okoto meow meow meow scrahh ..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2020
styrese:
Gbam my dear
70% to Queen Waya 30% between Lucy and brighto
Thank you so much!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
77up:
The God of Teddy A will grant her peace rest sad

Thank you, my dearest seventy seven up. cry kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Wathoni never knew she was dealing with an Esan man. If an Esan man likes you, he will hit the nail. You can't force a man like Bright O to like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
mizz2posh:
Nengi has known Ozo for only 4weeks and they expect her to start dating him and misbehaving and disrespecting her bf that's loved her silly and helped her life.

If she dates Ozo in the house it's these same people that will drag her and call her a hoe for having a bf outside and misbehaving inside the house, the girl be damned if she do and damned if she don't, sigh!

Even TTT that was married misbehaved, Nengis self respect and loyalty needs to be a course in Harvard, periodt.

Don't mind the hypocrites, the girl is on a national TV show, her boyfriend who helped her is watching does anyone think she will leave him for Ozo who she doesnt know? I like Nengi, she is very mature for her age.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Just imagine laycon was ozo yesterday??

We would have seen epistle of how he is a rapist, a creep, obsessed and all sort of names. And funny thing, people who don't watch will think it's true.

Like I said, what is happening to laycon and ozo is naturally what happens in real life, to even complicate things, they are in the same confined space as their interest.

That's why I said give laycon a break, prince had tolani, wahoni and even Lucy to easily move on with, if ozo wants to move on today, one or two girls will be down, but laycon Just like most of you Here, his looks is still selling him Short, nobody to move on with, he has just himself, and few friends he can talk too. So I am surprised when I hear people say he should not talk to others, then who the heck should he talk to ?? The flowers or furnitures?.. Even people that should know better about mental wellness like eeghe is criticizing him.

Mahn, if it takes him carrying a microphone to shout about his feelings to the whole world, for him to get better, then so be it... I am still waiting for where he says bad things about the female interest, I am waiting for y'all to point it out..

And we can see the talks has reduced, he is getting better, that's what is important.

Proudly an Icon.

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Doc Doc grin grin. If you are a lazy youth, own it like me o. Let’s kukuma know we are in this thing together. I can’t imagine having a real job and being here 247. All the serious people for my side have gone to work. They think I have gone mad when they see me watching big brother o. My sister that is a doctor no even get time to sit down and eat. Talk less of watching BBN and engaging lazy youths on Nairaland about the housemates grin
MissAnnBoleyn:
[/color]

[color=#000099]You said it with your chest, shocked grin. I think I like to keep my offline life offline. No one needs to prove anything to anyone on here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

The brother has few fans, his lifeline in there depends on his kissing the arses of his housemates.
He has a lot of potentials but he decided to be an asslicker.
smh
I hope he leaves on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Ozo fans, now is not the time to be sharing votes! Fúck all others! Focus on OZO

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Bringing this post back to the timeline.

semid4lyfe: I dey do giveway o. grin

I have 500 votes via my DSTV subscription/myDSTV app.

BBNaija fans, quote this post and make a case for me to give my votes to your supported housemate.

Whoever I adjudge has made the best case for his supported housemate will get all my 500 votes.

This giveaway will end 4pm today.

Then I'll announce the winner and proceed to give my 500 votes to the supported housemate of the Nairalander who I adjudge has made the best case for my votes..... as BBN voting will end 10pm today.

Keep 'em coming cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
At the appointed time, sentiment will be set aside, then those who cursed this rising star Laycon, earlier on will turn a new leaf.

As we progress, the coast will be clear...cheesy

All for laycon, laycon for all... cheesy Join the stars team..

And push the Star boy to the peak..

A selfless human, down to earth, raw talent , extremely intelligent yet doesn't brag.

My ICONic movement.... cheesy

Attack the polls and maintain the 4straight top... cheesy

Record breaking... My favorite improper housemate... cheesy

You are loved in and outside the house... Laycon.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
But sincerely, humans cannot be satisfied. Nengi hasn't done anything wrong imo. We all batched Erica when he failed to clear Laycon and was playing with his emotion.

Nengi did the opposite and cleared Prince and Ozo that she has a bf who has done everything she ever asked for.
Why would she leave or disrespect such a guy just for someone she knew for just 4 weeks.

Nengi doesn't deserve this trolling, at least for this scenario. If she had given in to Ozo, I guess you lot would have also dragged her for being an ingrate.

After all these, abeg vote LAYCON, the golden boy

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Agbgift:
Wathoni never knew she was dealing with an Esan man. If an Esan man likes you, he will hit the nail. You can't force a man like Bright O to like you.
That snake � that looks out of place in the game. Wathoni deserve better.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:

The only starboy we know is Wizkid and now Fireboy .
Neither needed Bbnaija to sell their music.
Their talents did all the talking.

Okoto meow meow meow scrahh ..

There is something called platform.

It could be Big Brother Naija. And it could be EME.

If talent was enough, millions of aspiring Nigerian musicians would be selling their songs effortlessly.

Everyone needs a platform. Call it opportunity if you like.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Abejeariyibi: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Thanks a lot, May God bless you abundantly too

this account is not hacked na me post am. When you see something that is good, appreciate it. Laycon is meant for the stars, he is not just one of them. I will give him the right publicity henceforth, he is a genius and this platform can help propel this guy to where he ought to be. I am so impressed with his songs. I know a good song when i listen to one, laycon got me with his. I am still routing for Erica though, but no more bashing laycon for me, that guy is trully and really good. He needs this platform to propel himself, I hope we can all help him achieve it[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:

Thank you so much!!!!!
ur welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Don't mind the hypocrites, the girl is on a national TV show, her boyfriend who helped her is watching does anyone think she will leave him for Ozo who she doesnt know? I like Nengi, she is very mature for her age.

Thank you o, like the guy outside is not human or doesn't have feelings, her loyalty is to that guy first before anyone.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:
wathoni's so hot and sexy but she doesn't know how to carry herself!
Damn!
what a wasted beauty!

She shouldn't have mentioned she has a son....na wetin kill her game be that.

Like was it necessary but then she might want to see who truly wants her regardless of having a child.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Thanks for voting Lucy. We can do more please grin
styrese:
Gbam my dear

70% to Queen Waya
30% between Lucy and brighto

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

More like a constant brainwashing, WE WILL NOT BE BRAINWASHED. angry grin I am a neutral fan of the show by the way smiley

Yimu.

You are not totally neutral.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.