Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5116748 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Pastor o....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 3:12am On Aug 22, 2020
homesteady:
Na wa for this BrightO sha... give this girl what she wants.

I tire ooo. Be like say BrightO na really anointed MOG. Wathoni is so restless, Bright O just dey look ceiling....

Wait small ooo. BrightO is rubbing her for real shocked

Be like say Kayode don fall asleep. He no commot the camera, touching body is going on.

Damn!! I spoke too soon, Kayode don do him dirty work. He go begin show us sleeping Lucy, then Praise, then Laykon.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by VampireeM(f): 3:13am On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:14am On Aug 22, 2020
VampireeM:
Brighton and Wathoni Smooching after the long talk grin

BrightO dey shook hand for something o...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 3:16am On Aug 22, 2020
I'm not convinced anything happens between Ozo and Nengi in the bathroom. How else is he able to accept her rejections.

One other thing - He always has this look of lust/unfulfillment around her. Not so sure he would be like that if he was getting some. Not also sure he would accept playing along with her stupid acts for the camera.

If only the camera crew made things easy for us

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qcutie(m): 3:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Pastor Brighto getting disvirgined at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Last last when a desperate woman is toasting a guy it is very obvious even though subtle. I hope people peeped Tolani servicing herself to Ozo’s earlier action. That woman has no joy. Pastor and his boo were talking rubbish and she did not care. How these housemates couldn’t smell it, I will never know.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sexymonkey(m): 3:19am On Aug 22, 2020
This camera man is mad, hearing sounds but seeing nothing. #Brithoni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 3:23am On Aug 22, 2020
i really thought kayode was ready to cast brighto sha till he shifted cameras undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 3:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Threebear:
I remember how I used to give my ex boyfriend the correct predictions for all his bet Naija games .

The idiot used all the money I helped him win and paid another woman's bride price .

Men are scum !

Aren't you a guy??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Praise is the one helping these dull housemates seal the deal. By the time he arranges T & D games which involve heavy touching, they then take initiative later on. Brithoni were already boring as singles. As a couple they’ll overbore viewers to death. Thank God for Wathi’s imminent leave on Sunday. Ah ah, kissing too? These people are serious.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 3:35am On Aug 22, 2020
All ships yaff successfully sailed tonight, except this indomie man... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 22, 2020
The Waya's are at it again. 2020 BBN is not a jokin sombtin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:49am On Aug 22, 2020
If I was in that house and booless like Laycon, na self service go get me on the regular. Let the housemates castigate me on the matter all they like, I will continue till day 71. Some may end up joining me on the matter. I can’t come and kill myself. Is it that these people don’t do multiple rounds or what? The only time I’ve seen one was Keagan and Talia: my guy fired five short rounds in rapid succession. In one night he discharged ninety days of inaction. I remember Grishan from BBSA that year, the guy was an everyday masturbator. He could run three rounds of hand-service per day. Sadly, he didn’t last long. He was booted out in favour of people who did the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 5:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Threebear:
I remember how I used to give my ex boyfriend the correct predictions for all his bet Naija games .

The idiot used all the money I helped him win and paid another woman's bride price .

Men are scum !
so you're a she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 5:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Chibabe005:

did the housemates see Nengi's ass, during the doggy performance?

did ozo see Nengi's ass while smooching it ?

did, nengi pull out her breast for the whole housemates to see,while pulling out her bra?

but yours, her breasts were placed on display..like an expired artifacts in a museum.. hence laycon had to close his eyes.

one uses her brains.. the other is smitten and head over heels, hence throwing caution to winds.

wait o, all these happened for real?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Starlight10:
he is not really into her, check anytime he is about to express emotion towards her he takes a deep breath. Like he is trying to gather morall

I don't blame prince at all.

Tolanibaj no too fine and she no come dey sexy too.

So wetin she come get again wey go fit make man pikin to dey interested in her?

Make prince just try manage her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2020
bluefilm:

I don't blame prince at all.

Tolanibaj no too fine and she no come dey sexy too.

So wetin she come get again wey go fit make man pikin to dey interested in her?

Make prince just try manage her.

Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2020
adedayoa2:
so you're a she?

Leave her o... Ashiri ti tuuuu

Looool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2020
MizzD:
Kidd don’t disrespect laycon

I hope he was thoroughly disgusted. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ghostreader13(f): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Please does anybody have any idea on the four HMs that would be up for possible eviction on Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2020
N100:
in all of this season's ships, one person must be smart and the other must be dumb

Smart - Dumb

Nengi - Ozo
Kidd - Erica
Prince - Tolanibaj
Neo - Vee
Include Lilo and Chris in the dumb position.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2020
85million - Laycon
The guy should just concentrate and forget boo stuff.
N100:
in all of this season's ships, one person must be smart and the other must be dumb

Smart - Dumb

Nengi - Ozo
Kidd - Erica
Prince - Tolanibaj
Neo - Vee

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Starlight10:
Kidd did not suck her boobs directly, it was through her top. He did not do it directly. You guys hate Erica so much. Everything she does is a crime but everyone has been having fun. Please let her be

You get timeeeee. Good morning kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2020
MizzD:

You have time o

These ones are only shedding laycons tears. Let them heal

Haaaaaaaa! shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Morning from this side wink

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by solonnachi: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
If only Tricky Tee knew how stupidly he behaved last night.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Starlight10:

So her only crime is that Kidd is rich? Thats her crime. If he was poor everybody will be alright? Just go for deliverance because you must be a witch or wizard.

She is having fun. She was with Eric and he dumped her for Lilo, she was with Ozo he left her for Dora then, she talked with laycon first day and second. He stopped talking to her. After she cried to kidd they became close.when she was happy again she met Laycon some days later and asked why he stopped being her friend. He appologised. That was the story. Butshe and kidd where already cuddling in blankets before he mentione he was rich.

They were getting to know eachother when she asked him the most embarrasing moment inhis life and he mentioned linda ikeji thing. That girl is well travelled an have met rich people. Kidd only filled the lonliness void and she stuck to him.
God bless you for this comment!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2020
It is fun
Nothing bad with what he did
solonnachi:
If only Tricky Tee knew how stupidly he behaved last night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Thank God my lay lay of laycon no misbehave

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Make Biggie carry this DJ come Saturday night party.

This one enter Uti

Omo, this one loud gaaaan
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Skrrrrrrr:
Lol... Erica fans, not tryna shade your girl oh..
But true true, na bress small... This her dress just make the thing clear. Be like fried egg.
No bread, no nyansh.
Tueh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Give us money, we'll follow Nengi's steps. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.