Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114661 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
User09:
I'm not convinced anything happens between Ozo and Nengi in the bathroom. How else is he able to accept her rejections.

One other thing - He always has this look of lust/unfulfillment around her. Not so sure he would be like that if he was getting some. Not also sure he would be accept playing along with her stupid acts for the camera.

If only the camera crew made things easy for us
There is a phrase.

"Always coming back for more"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Brighto chop better mouth action from Wathoni..

Truly all seaman must storm at every port..

If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lol.,.

Erica no fit do anything right for my face again..
who you be?
Abeg swerve!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2020
bluefilm:

I don't blame prince at all.

Tolanibaj no too fine and she no come dey sexy too.

So wetin she come get again wey go fit make man pikin to dey interested in her?

Make prince just try manage her.

Tolanibaj na fine girl. I no know wetin una dey talk sha but it's allowed, everyman with e eye

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Lowkey,I wanted tension to spring up btwn Ozo nd Nengi with the T or D earlier,but those two shocked me beyond my imagination.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mohammibb: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2020
tarantino1:

Tolanibaj na fine girl. I no know wetin una dey talk sha but it's allowed, everyman with e eye
na diz kind babe dey loyal well for guy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2020
adedayoa2:
wait o, all these happened for real?

I nearly got blind last night
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2020
MizzD:
Hahaah, I died at what they talk about is just complaints. But she is right sha. Na so so nagging.

Tolani wants a man who is caring, considerate, puts her first, etc

But is aunty Tbaj, any of these too. grin

Aww she is crying..

Awwwwwnnnn... Tolani mi, feelings and emotions can be tiring. embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2020
tarantino1:

yep..
She's cute

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Erica is trending on Twitter!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Broobembem:
Nengi chasing Ozo out of her bed! cheesy

I read different comments on this but yours killed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Threebear:

Make sure you follow that Twitter account this week and give us the bottom 4 .
I'm sure it won't be a problem for you .
Threebear is biggie returning with new housemates as seen on african magic website and how many evictions are we likely to see this sunday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2020
tarantino1:

Let's be Frank, Tolani no fine at all. Her body structure no fine with her k-legs and damaged checks. Prince too no fine with his bad head structure and hair line receding. I think that's why he feels more confident when he wears his durag.
But I think they fit each other.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Was praise actually serious yesterday that he likes wathoni abi na influence of alcohol grin grin?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2020
xenoo:

Let's be Frank, Tolani no fine at all. Her body structure no fine with her k-legs and damaged checks. Prince too no fine with his bad head structure and hair line receding. I think that's why he feels more confident when he wears his durag.
Tolani looks like a hood rat and a crack addict.Theres nothing sweet about her and if I were a guy,i wouldn't kiss her to save my life.
Prince deserves better!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2020
MizzD:
I just watched Kidd's advice to Praise on how to get Wathoni.

Dude said "I need the smooth Praise, not the d!ck Praise that talks too much grin grin. The smooth one. I'm very smooth. Tell her nice things, give her compliments, be sexy, be flirty, be naughty, be flirtatious. You are a good dancer, sometimes when you see her by the gym, grab her..."

And Tricky interrupts. Kidd almost cussed his life out for interrupting claiming what he is doing is very important.

Dead cheesy cheesy

Omo buruku lomo yen grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 22, 2020
tarantino1:

yeah she's a fine girl.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2020
dumininu01:
Was praise actually serious yesterday that he likes wathoni abi na influence of alcohol grin grin?
He was under the influence of alcohol.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2020
xenoo:

she's a slim fine girl bruh. you're talking trash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2020
majamajic:
Trickytee might face ban

After shouting fvck biggee , fvck biggie !

He went inside the house with beer he turned inside water bottle, which is against the rules

Prince should have stopped him from taking that drink in, knowing fully well the shayo had the best of him... That's what guys do for fellow guys when they notice the shayo don enter and u bout to Bleep up... Atleast he would have tried hard to stop him/make him realize na express him wan go so...

Meanwhile I love Tolanibaj... #gheng! #gangstaluv
Life is funny Sha, how one man's poison would be another's shawarma and cocktail

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2020
dumininu01:

Na alcohol grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2020
User09:
I'm not convinced anything happens between Ozo and Nengi in the bathroom. How else is he able to accept her rejections.

One other thing - He always has this look of lust/unfulfillment around her. Not so sure he would be like that if he was getting some. Not also sure he would be accept playing along with her stupid acts for the camera.

If only the camera crew made things easy for us
Have you considered the fact that he enjoys it so much everytime it happens and is always looking forward to it? Fair enough, it would make him a bit of _horny fella but at least it doesn't negate the fact that something is going on. You should have observed by now that Ozo is the most intense housemate this year and sometimes acts like a spoilt child.

We can paint it however we want, we can never know. All I know is there's A LOT GOING ON BETWEEN NENGI & OZO THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT.

This thread is perfect example of how society often stereotypes man-woman relationships. Whenever fans of the show who aren't Ozo fans see him following Nengi around, they tag him a CHIEF SIMP. When Nengi follows him around, they barely notice, or even if they do, they write it off as something not worthy of mention. It's only Nengi and Ozo fans who pay especial attention to their interactions that actually notice this. Couple this with the fact that Ozo is way more introverted and socially awkward than Nengi, so his minimal interactions with other housemates adds more fuel to the "Simp chasing Nengi" narrative. Unlike Nengi who flows well with everyone in the house.

Nengi and Ozo are into each other, and that's a brutal fact. We know they both speak from two sides of their mouths. They both claim friendship but their actions speak otherwise. Nengi is just being extra careful because despite her strained relationship with her BF outside the house, they haven't officially called it off. Ozo on the other hand REALLY wants it to happen.

If you aren't a Superion, a Ninja, or a Superninja, you'll NEVER understand the true dynamics of Ozo and Nengi's relationship

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Live from the mountain

Dem done start bathroom movements again

We need to pray harder cry
See how Dora dey look them. Two of them think they are deceiving us grin They think they are smart and can play the viewers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2020
MizzD:
Prince went to inspect the bathroom and said We have lost another one cheesy

shocked shocked grin grin

My peaceful ship!!! Kayodeeeeee, how do you want your thunder? angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2020
adedayoa2:
so you're a she?

My professorrrrrrr kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
Tolani don dey cry ohhh. .. shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy

This BB season, made us start seeing the desperation in ladies as well...cheesy

Before, a usual hypothesis has it that men are, In other to get into it... Alas! it is same for both genders.. Though in reality, females bottle theirs.

It was really fun here last night judging from pages.. I miss...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Os3ar001: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Have you considered the fact that he enjoys it so much everytime it happens and is always looking forward to it? Fair enough, it would make him a bit of _horny fella but at least it doesn't negate the fact that something is going on. You should have observed by now that Ozo is the most intense housemate this year and sometimes acts like a spoilt child.

We can paint it however we want, we can never know. All I know is there's A LOT GOING ON BETWEEN NENGI & OZO THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT.

This thread is perfect example of how society often stereotypes man-woman relationships. Whenever fans of the show who aren't Ozo fans see him following Nengi around, they tag him a CHIEF SIMP. When Nengi follows him around, they barely notice, or even if they do, they write it off as something not worthy of mention. It's only Nengi and Ozo fans who pay especial attention to their interactions that actually notice this. Couple this with the fact that Ozo is way more introverted and socially awkward than Nengi, so his minimal interactions with other housemates adds more fuel to the "Simp chasing Nengi" narrative. Unlike Nengi who flows well with everyone in the house.

Nengi and Ozo are into each other, and that's a brutal fact. We know they both speak from two sides of their mouths. They both claim friendship but their actions speak otherwise. Nengi is just being extra careful because despite her strained relationship with her BF outside the house, they haven't officially called it off. Ozo on the other hand REALLY wants it to happen.

If you aren't a Superion, a Ninja, or a Superninja, you'll NEVER understand the true dynamics of Ozo and Nengi's relationship[elaborate and inducing analysis.]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I hope he was thoroughly disgusted. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More like devastated (See attached receipt ) lipsrsealed

If you were an icon, you’d hate that disrespectful Erica too grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2020
Dotez:
Lowkey,I wanted tension to spring up btwn Ozo nd Nengi with the T or D earlier,but those two shocked me beyond my imagination.

It almost did, but I think Nengi down played it.
I don't see it happening again, cos d next time Nengi might blow up. I know her type, acts like they don't hear or see. But one very nice day, they'll change it. D same goes 4 Ozo.

Both have an amazing chemistry tho. Which they both know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Okay. I'm done reading through the pages, a big thank you to everyone for coming through with updates. grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2020
tarantino1:

Then you follow for people wey no get eye

If men for this world na 100 ,95 of them go tell you say tolani no fine then 5 go tell you say she fine

One man food is another man poison sha

But you see that tolani no fine at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2020
MizzD:

More like devastated (See attached receipt ) lipsrsealed

If you were an icon, you’d hate that disrespectful Erica too grin

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked

This picture is from last night? Omo! Olamilekan, move on oooooooo!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.