Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5036318 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2020
eleshin:
Maybe I'm the only one seeing it that Erica is tired of the whole Kiddwaya thing but she has no other option. Everybody apart from Kiddwaya are keeping their distance from her. she needs someone to talk to apart from Kidd. That girl is not happy, forget about those fake smile, that is not the Erica of the first and 2nd week. This one is sad deep inside. I just hope she won't break down.
Tatiana is there for her biko.
That wan sef is enuff.

No more yeye 'mental connection' issh biko!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Sydney talker and his geng grin

I'm sure he will deliver a nice advert for Betway, if he is paid

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Coldie:

If u believe say Cindy get 2 radio station and 2 cars u can believe anything. I only know that she has a studio which according to her got burnt after she left the house, she started asking for people to help her rebuild it. Don't know if it's true or na format

The car she has was given to her by according to her, a US based fan

That means you didn't believe her when she said during that innoson car challenge that it's not like she doesn't have a car o, that she even has two sef but that she came to win and she would win another car.

She also said she had a radio station or studio whatever. She was ok. She wasn't poor..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2020
EricaNyash:

Passion is aggressive. We hate it with with aggression... tongue tongue
LMAO
Ur emotion is still involved
U must av placed some sorth of importance to it for u to even consider going aggressive against it now.

I still maintain the status quo dat shii no worth any of our emotion at all.
We no like am we no like am

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Biko is badagry not yoruba abi is it a country of its own?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Holyspirit for a p*rnstar
Hmmmmmmm
Na wa o
Lolz, u sef see am? grin
Tatiana dey try involve holyspirit on top ashana matter!
Wonders wee nor end!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm sure he will deliver a nice advert for Betway, if he is paid
Yeah... I agree! That guy is very creative

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
This ozo new behavior is sweeting me

Keep it up

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
if you run away, ozone will call you back, the new keyword now is she isnt sure that ozo loves her, I done hear her tell ozo say him love na story sha, i wouldn't lie, so maybe she is not sure and is using Kidd to provoke the guy

Nengi likes provoking ozo, she has done it many times, she told neo that she was using prince to provoke ozo

Most guys are giving her space because of ozo only kidd dey bold enough to still play with her like that

If you noticed truth or dare, Trikytee had to beg ozo before picking nengi

I wish I could change my mind but I'm done with that ship

Never again that stress affected me physically cry
LMAO

D way u dey always paint this thing ehn

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Brownsun:
I know this handwriting grin

ABI Dem Don ban her account again?... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rosyfina(f): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2020
eleshin:
Tricky and Nengi are from the same place nah.... Who come out them together.

They not together Nengi is with Prince,,, they’re just sharin info about Bayelsa.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Thank you iCONs for avoiding back and forth argument here and other places while voting Laycon .

Let's keep voting and pls avoid sharing your vote.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=ArchAnge1 post=93202535] ozo also does his, I remember nengi telling him indirectly to cut off dora completely

I'm sure it's why she started forcing him to always be around her, ozo still hugs and holds dora one kind, we the viewers see am as friend but maybe nengi see am differently, even at the club, him and dora talk alot

Yh u right bt one thing u knw is wen two ppl feelings are strong they don't show to each other because they tk it step by step n not rush it Dat wat I understand btw them one is gentle n mild while the other is wild n cunny so they need som kind of bonding tht will mk there two understand each other well.. Lik I said tht ship still de forget all the shaleye there is true emotions btw those two

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2020
Topsic70:

Tatiana is there for her biko.
That wan sef is enuff.

No more yeye 'mental connection' issh biko!
Who is Tatiana again biko grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
mizz2posh:
Hellites are now dragging tolanibaj on Twitter saying she's a snake and a snitch and jealous of whorica. This is same girl they said was whoricas only true friend just a few days ago o, abeg which kind people be these ones? I'm just happy how they are burning bridges with fans of other hms sha.
Which fanbase hellites never drag this season lol?
Why do you think they're called Toxic..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:

LMAO
Ur emotion is still involved
U must av placed some sorth of importance to it for u to even consider going aggressive against it now.

I still maintain the status quo dat shii no worth any of our emotion at all.
We no like am we no like am

Anything about Nengi is emotional to us. So yes we are emotional about the passionate detest of that ship..... tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
EricaNyash:

That means you didn't believe her when she said during that innoson car challenge that it's not like she doesn't have a car o, that she even has two sef but that she came to win and she would win another car.

She also said she had a radio station or studio whatever. She was ok. She wasn't poor..
People lie alot. I remember how she was lieing that she has her brands this that, but which brand. She was like her business account had thousands of followers business account we no see.

Even this kiddwaya I can say it anywhere his Dad is not a billionaire kiddwaya is lieing to us all.

After his exit we will know

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
See kidd put leg for table cheesy

That guy na big mugu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
This ozo new behavior is sweeting me

Keep it up
I told u tht the boi will hv sense wen he bcom hoh I saw it coming now he will play the game well n nengi will do the follow up
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2020
If u believe say Cindy get 2 radio station and 2 cars u can believe anything. I only know that she has a studio which according to her got burnt after she left the house, she started asking for people to help her rebuild it. Don't know if it's true or na format

The car she has was given to her by according to her, a US based fan[color=#006600][/color]

Cindy graduated from lead city. She's from a rich family please don't be fooled by her script or strategy. Her Sabi her na big babe..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2020
igasiboy98:
Look at this one supporting a shameless ho*e on live TV. It's rated 18 yen yen yen. Why did you think Kayode refused to show us? It's simply because such things will make people see the show in bad light the more. It's because of people like whorica that people keep calling this show immoral. Even if she wan fvck, as per the nymph wey she be, once is enough. But no, she fvcks almost everyday. Who does that? for your mind now it's content. What a shame! You better go back to your WhatsApp groups where more than 30% have left already because they can't be supporting a who.re. Stay here and be forming hard guy.

Finish am! The guy na idiot!.... grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
See kidd put leg for table cheesy

That guy na big mugu

That kidd is something else, he is doing like his father is the owner of bbn grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Crixxx:
Biko is badagry not yoruba abi is it a country of its own?
They are Eguns, they are not Yoruba. Yorubas don't understand their language.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Jackson105:

E pain u? I will continue to pepper all u whorica fans and Laycon hater on this thread until Laycon wins the money grin grin
And we unbothered......!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Rosyfina:

They not together Nengi is with Prince,,, they’re just sharin info about Bayelsa.
Oh Okay... Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Oh wow! Thanks for the Info.

cynic411:

A while back, she was gisting with one of the HM (can't remember which) and she told the person she used to live in Apo but now stays in Lugbe.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Prymestrr:

Who is Tatiana again biko grin
Na d same tatiana4u - d nairaland bbn housemate nah! grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:

to vote isnt expensive, so people will vote, we cant conclude now on the number of voters till the end of the show.

as for the rich getting richer and poor getting poor that is another topic all together

Most of the advertisers on this lock down season are very big brands because sales have fallen drastically at their end that is why they are rushing on the ad slot.

As for endorsement that is a different topic all together, brands in this covid 19 period will only settle for those who they think can sell their product and i dont know what nnegi can sell, maybe kiddiwaya can because i think he has the look and the mentality of what brands want.

last season on twitter, there was lot of endorsement of different house mates even before the show ended, now this lockdown season it is rear.

anyway, lets seee how it goes.
Most brands looks at the HMs Fanbase o,so dead dat thing dat Nengi can't sell anything or one person mentality and so nd so.

Tacha is a testimony

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Went to buy attachment and guess whose face was on it?
star girl!!!!
As old as you are, you still can't tell a fake product because you're looking at your fav's face grin I pirry you tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Bookworm001:

That kidd is something else, he is doing like his father is the owner of bbn grin
they done dey leave his corner cheesy

Behaving anyhow

The day he is up

They will send him home, sure for me die

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2020
ImaMmakara:

Yeah Neo and Lucy can cook, but has never gotten the kind of compliments Nengi gets after cooking anything in that house.

I strongly believe Nengi and Prince will win this, however, Let's watch and see.
Laycon will win d indomie task!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Coldie:

People lie alot. I remember how she was lieing that she has her brands this that, but which brand. She was like her business account had thousands of followers business account we no see.

Even this kiddwaya I can say it anywhere his Dad is not a billionaire kiddwaya is lieing to us all.

After his exit we will know
Okay!

That one follow Sha.. But she made it appear like she been hold before the show .

(1) (2) (3) ... (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.