Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5050763 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:

to vote isnt expensive, so people will vote, we cant conclude now on the number of voters till the end of the show.

as for the rich getting richer and poor getting poor that is another topic all together

Most of the advertisers on this lock down season are very big brands because sales have fallen drastically at their end that is why they are rushing on the ad slot.

As for endorsement that is a different topic all together, brands in this covid 19 period will only settle for those who they think can sell their product and i dont know what nnegi can sell, maybe kiddiwaya can because i think he has the look and the mentality of what brands want.

last season on twitter, there was lot of endorsement of different house mates even before the show ended, now this lockdown season it is rear.

anyway, lets seee how it goes.

Vote is actually expensive my dear, the energy and time is very expensive, most bandwagoners just follow the flow and only do online vote, but some people actually use their hard earn money to vote, I mean a good sum of money on weekly basis.

Of course, the sponsors have to be big brands, some company can't even afford to pay their workers on a norm, how will they be able to pay for advert. Besides, it's only big brand that can afford to pay for endorsement.......... Yes some firms are folding up even before the outbreak of Covid19. Covid19 has affected everything in life, from business to even standard of living generally, but that is not the only reason businesses fold up even poor management can put a company to bankruptcy.

I can't even believe u will mention Kidd, everyone knows Kidd can't sell a product, no hard feelings, , just saying..... Alot of people stanning Kidd including celebrities only want to get from him, they all want to suck him based on the fact that he's a billionaire's son. I expected you to mention Laycon or even Nengi, people who follow them just want to help them by buying anything that is associated with them....... That's how people become big brand influencer. Even Erica and Dora will also sell product as well.... You see Kidd forget it.

Nevertheless, anything can happen no one is sure per say, time will tell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Coldie:

People lie alot. I remember how she was lieing that she has her brands this that, but which brand. She was like her business account had thousands of followers business account we no see.

Even this kiddwaya I can say it anywhere his Dad is not a billionaire kiddwaya is lieing to us all.

After his exit we will know
Just nogudu this one..... The net is there for you to check, Google "Terry Waya"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
See kidd put leg for table cheesy

That guy na big mugu

you need to watch big brother UK... that was the mentality Kidd brought here, sure he is so disappointed to find out what goes on in bbnaija. They suck breast like crazy in bbuk. not here were they are looking for shippers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2020
I like how peaceful this street is mehn smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Topsic70:

My brodaaaaaa.... grin
U sef dey see am? grin grin grin

Hian! U have a first daughter as tacha and a second daughter as Erica?

Chai, I pity ur unfortunate future sons in laws o
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
mizz2posh:
Hellites are now dragging tolanibaj on Twitter saying she's a snake and a snitch and jealous of whorica. This is same girl they said was whoricas only true friend just a few days ago o, abeg which kind people be these ones? I'm just happy how they are burning bridges with fans of other hms sha.

It is pleasing to see.. grin grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Brownsun:
Laycon will win d indomie task!

LMAO...... Laycon only knows music, cooking is his weakest link..... Maybe Dora might help.... But winning this I don't see that coming..... Kidd, Neo and even Lucy come closest to winning this after Nengi than Laycon.

Let's watch sha, I might be wrong.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Crixxx:
Biko is badagry not yoruba abi is it a country of its own?

They speak egun which is closer to the Benin - Seme language but they are still Lagosians by geographical boundary..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
EricaNyash:

Anything about Nengi is emotional to us. So yes we are emotional about the passionate detest of that ship..... tongue tongue
LMAO dis guy sha

Our Focus is Ozo
Anything about OZo alone we die there

But anything dat involves Ozo and Other Hms, we no dey carry our emotion enter,we use our Head

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:

LMAO dis guy sha

Our Focus is Nengi
Anything about Nengi[b]alone
we die there

But anything dat involves Nengi and Other Hms, we no dey carry our emotion enter,we use our Head

Na so my Bros... wink wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2020
gracechellar:

If na you,.. e never reach...4times now. Let him remove the cap... They are following him with it
The elders in his father's cabinet are busy with their mirrors grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Chibabe005:
even when, I'm busy with work I try to leave either of my t.v or app running. So I don't come here for mixed updates.

so wathoni, tricky tee and Kidd were having breakfast.. all of a sudden,Kidd said few months from now tricky should get married, tricky and wathoni laughed out loud..and asked Kidd why he said so, Kidd replied nothing but he feels at least a year or months should be enough for Kidd to get that woman he feels is right for him.

wathoni then said, Kidd will you ever get married sef? Kidd laughed and said,yes nau..that it might shock them he might be the first housemate to settle down.. tricky said, you Kidd marry now? if you do, I'll marry shaperly!!

tricky asked Kidd if he's ready to drop most things now for marriage?..

Kidd said,when he's ready he'll drop at least 50% things.. ready to sacrifice. then went further to say,it'll be selfish to keep a woman here and be shuttling around the world..that he cannot inconvenience someone like that..

and a woman needs undivided attention, be ready to take care of her,if not that leads to cheating..

Wathoni and tricky tee agrees with him.

Dorothy comes in, telling Kidd they should play ayo..while tricky excuses himself ..wathoni gets up ,and Kidd said they'd continue the conversation as he was enjoying it
Thank God oO... This is the first post I've seen you typed here without insulting Erica grin let's keep this Ozo's regime peaceful please.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2020
After forming

Chicken legs done go meet ozo cheesy

When I dey happy say them dey fight

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
This ozo new behavior is sweeting me

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:
This season big brother will be the most unlucky season for most participants all because of COVID 19

Advertisement and company sales revenue is down so i doubt if many of them including nengi gets endorsement deals like the way they expected.

Companies are folding off, we are in a recession, so many of the house mates will come out poorer as they went into the house except the winner.

[s]Just an unlucky bunch of house mates, so people thinking nengi will get all the endorsement deals will be disappointed, she herself will be disappointed.

I have come to even understand that most endorsement deals are audio

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
After forming

Chicken legs done go meet ozo cheesy

When I dey happy say them dey fight

that girl is so fake, head to toe... nothing original, still yet she no fine.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

you need to watch big brother UK... that was the mentality Kidd brought here, sure he is so disappointed to find out what goes on in bbnaija. The suck breast like crazy in bbuk. not here were they are looking for shippers
do they eat egusi soup in bb uk?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

that girl is so fake, head to toe... nothing original, still yet she no fine.
na ozo dey dull me

Get the way he will handle her, all this nonsense insults will end

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Ozo did an advert 7 years ago

Lot wife dey trek for where my stanning dey

https://twitter.com/EZolanski/status/1298199056209018881?s=09

This guy no be mumu were woman dey, why did he tell nengi that he never does relationships, if I be girl, I go fear that kind guy self

https://twitter.com/EZolanski/status/1298199255727906816?s=09

Chai that person block me for twitter. Be like I don Pepper am before... cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2020
ImaMmakara:

If he gives her a little space it will help them even more, she will miss him and want him more and more.,, But I don't want my baby to lose guard o o o. Nengi and Ozo we are watching.

Hypocritical Nigerians spoil this show for us. A lot of them have expectations of housemates that they can't even meet. A lot of us commit the same sin we crucify these housemates for. Housemates come off as fake when they try to live up to these expectations at the expence of being themselves.

What we want is irrelevant. Nengi is an adult and knows what she wants. As long as she's not hurting anyone or their chances at the game, (like some wicked, winchy-winchy housemates do) she's free to do what she wants.

This is why I love Erica die, she's not the one to play to the gallery.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
do dey eat egusi soup in bb uk?

there is better content in bbuk, it is not Nigeria where they suffer them with food and drinks, suffer them with hot water, suffer them with washing machine. they even suffer dj with better sound system. even mere auxiliary cable, dem still use am suffer Dj, no excuse for mediocrity

[img]https://media./images/0b947c56571f6ab0cf219b763ec8fb0d/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Biggie said after dressing up they shld go into d arena immediatey. But here we are 1 hour later they are still sitting down waiting for biggie.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2020
EricaNyash:

[/b]
Na so my Bros... wink wink
For your mind

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Slynation:

Just nogudu this one..... The net is there for you to check, Google "Terry Waya"
Most of his posts about him being a billionaire started of recent from bloggers after bbnaija branded his son as billionaire son.

Ask yourself how come he is a billionaire but none of the so called bloggers tagging him as one put up his networth anywhere. If nobody knows his networth then how come they know he is a billionaire.

In this site below before his bbnaija son got the billionaire tag, he is said to be struggling, that he is seen trying to use ig by posting pics of himself in European hotels, I have gone through his IG, most of those videos look very old like sth he saved up during his better days.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/terry-waya-struggles-to-regain-groove/amp/

For someone who tags himself a social life and show off, if u want to know the difference between somebody with money and him, like a real billionaire visit hushpuppi page.

No doubt maybe he was a billionaire before right now he is not don't be deceived.

His biggest sting was when they said he used 500million euros to bail a govenor from Niger delta it was found to be a lie, that he never did.

Go to kiddwayas older brothers ig. He has deleted all his pics, they had to in order to put up with the billionaire son tag. But observe his stories, it's just the life of an average boy living in Canada.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
na ozo dey dull me

Na Ozo give the girl body see finish...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2020
EricaNyash:

Chai that person block me for twitter. Be like I don Pepper am before... cheesy grin grin
una like to fight us
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
na ozo dey dull me

Na Ozo give the girl body see finish...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2020
This one they are all sitting at the dining table, are they waiting for something from biggie?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
na ozo dey dull me

the day Ozo frees Nengi, i swear his ratings will soar. He will be in the top 2 that very day. He has everything a winner needs, he got himself enveloped and trapped under Nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2020

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2020
toten:

Hypocritical Nigerians spoil this show for us. A lot of them have expectations of housemates that they can't even meet. A lot of us commit the same sin we crucify these housemates for. Housemates come off as fake when they try to live up to these expectations at the expence of being themselves.

What we want is irrelevant. Nengi is an adult and knows what she wants. As long as she's not hurting anyone or their chances at the game, (like some wicked, winchy-winchy housemates do) she's free to do what she wants.

This is why I love Erica die, she's not the one to play to the gallery.
Well, her not playing to the gallery has dashed her 2 strikes grin Hopefully one smart HM if any will help us push her to a 3rd strike and then it's bye bye cheesy cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Bibidear:

seriously,if Erica is among the nominated housemates for eviction, tolanibaj will vote her out.... that girl is something else.....no pity or remorse
That's why its a 'game' not 'family gathering'.

85m is at stake!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.