Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5125683 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:
They are all snoring. Nothing is happening in d house
No kiddrica,no show!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
His mum no claim to be billionaire sha. Not even sure she was married to the Terry man sef. And if they were married back in the day, they are certainly no longer together. So the crying is allowed for pity votes sad. I don’t think Kidd will be very pleased when he sees that video sha grin. A whole connect guy undecided
Myway20:
Kiddwaya's mum is crying and begging for people to vote her son! it is on front page! Why cry for votes when you are BILLIONAIRES!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
EricaNyash:

Lilo is fine Sha... I was disappointed to see a fine babe like her wasting in that house all because of one yeye ship.... grin cheesy grin grin
I was in the "Lilo is stupid league" before, but I now know better. Lilo was only playing her game like everyone else even though she over did it by not associating with others or showing up for camera at other moments. Her biggest mistake was picking Eric as a partner. Eric never had a zeal. He was just a blockhead who didn't know his purpose in the BB house. Eric didn't have the voting power of Miracle and Laycon. He didn't even have the star power of Teddy A and Ike. In fact, he didn't command respect like Kiddwaya. If Lilo had been with Laycon or Kiddwaya, she would have had hype despite being in the background. All that Erica is doing now is ship and she's been hailed for it (despite the criticisms, she remains a top contender) cos her partner has the star power. Lilo was just unlucky with the man that went her way

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Donzie1995:
Abeg Erica fine o.

She's beautiful than all the other girls in the house combined. Forget that she smile. If she's not beautiful that smile will not be captivating no matter how she try. Let's be objective abeg.

Beorn1:

Bless you. I'm legit tired of reading that excuse. If she wasn't beautiful, will her smile be that gorgeous? How come all the ladies mentioned that are more beautiful than her have smiled and none matched hers? Oshiomole can laugh all he wants but his smile won't turn out cute coz he's far from handsome. I don't even know how someone will say Wathoni is prettier than Erica. How? Have they seen Wathoni's dentition when she laughs and Erica's?

When it comes best shape naturally, Wathoni has got the best shape in that house. If it's artificially, Nengi has it. But when it comes to beauty, as in natural beauty, Erica beats all the ladies there hands down.

Someone even said it's make-up. Erica looks more beautiful wihh little or no make-up than when she's on heavy make-up like last Saturday night. There's this picture of Erica Tatiana4u usually posts, where someone was making her hair and she smiled, the one Darling Hair used. That was on a Sunday morning with no iota of make-up but see how gorgeous her face and smile was.

Erica is the prettiest girl in that house. No cap.

Beautiful smile has nothing to do with facial appearance.

You have not seen beautiful people with ugly smiles abi

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Yea.... That truth by vee on Sunday sent a deep message to the whole house.... Then a full blown clique is formed.

yea Lucy and dora are doing well for him this week, at least several times I watched him eat, anyone of them made it for him.

The other nyt wathoni said laycon is enoying, they now cook for him... cheesy

You will agree, one needs the right people around him/her to enjoy inner peace.

I just want an acclaimed proper person to enter bottom 4, so the housemates will shake, just like they did during neo's time.
If they don't change mode of nomination in the next 2 weeks, Kidd, Lucy or Prince in bottom 4 is imminent. Considering they are evicting 2 hms going forward.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
eleshin:

Atiku and Buhari election was physical, BBN vote is online. We can do better with our reasoning before posting sha.

Many elites na waec students na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Beorn1:

Bless you. I'm legit tired of reading that excuse. If she wasn't beautiful, will her smile be that gorgeous? How come all the ladies mentioned that are more beautiful than her have smiled and none matched hers? Oshiomole can laugh all he wants but his smile won't turn out cute coz he's far from handsome. I don't even know how someone will say Wathoni is prettier than Erica. How? Have they seen Wathoni's dentition when she laughs and Erica's?

When it comes best shape naturally, Wathoni has got the best shape in that house. If it's artificially, Nengi has it. But when it comes to beauty, as in natural beauty, Erica beats all the ladies there hands down.

Someone even said it's make-up. Erica looks more beautiful wihh little or no make-up than when she's on heavy make-up like last Saturday night. There's this picture of Erica Tatiana4u usually posts, where someone was making her hair and she smiled, the one Darling Hair used. That was on a Sunday morning with no iota of make-up but see how gorgeous her face and smile was.

Erica is the prettiest girl in that house. No cap.

You are so on point

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Andrew13:
see wailing

Book of Lamentation type.... grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
mizz2posh:

That is an example of your toxicity, and that is extreme wishing someone to die. You guys bring out alot of false narrative about Nengi and other housemates daily, it's just you guys fighting everyone, if it's not laycon it's vee or wathoni or tolani or Lucy or Nengi if it's not sex video, that has nothing to do with her, it's something else, and we defend her by providing reciepts.
Alaye what's toxicity in your opinion nh?

I can't remember wishing anyone death or support anyone doing that.

Wetin be toxicity in your opinion?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
I just woke up this morning and realized that Erica is the pepper of this season!
I was expecting haters to focus on nengi and ozo but they keep bringing up Erica....not even Kidd,her partner in crime!
lmao!

At first,they called her a dog and a LovePeddler for sleeping with Kidd and staining the duvet with her cum...not even Kidd's!
Later,they said the house is now peaceful, no more sex and ozo's doing well,compared to Kidd and Erica's tenure(she was just a guest o).

Yesterday afternoon, she shamed her haters during the indomie presentation...they swore she would fail but she disappointed them!

yesterday evening, nengi was flirting with Kidd,using "play" as an excuse and Erica's haters were happy because they thought Kidd would take her seriously but he ended up with Erica and made nengi look stupid!

Erica finally proved to them last night that she's not just a pretty face but a
Leonardo da Vinci and a picasso in one body and haters are wailing, calling her painting "mediocre"!

And finally, they have started degrading her beauty and arguring about her MBGN title!
Na wa!
What will she ever do do make you happy?
Is it her fault that she's blessed?
Is it her fault that her Elites love her unconditionally?
Is it her fault that she's the cynosure of all eyes?
Hian!!!!

Eya!... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
ArchAnge1:
trying to buy it now from you
your supplier... thumbs up!

hold am tight... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Samueltemi337:
At least we have what to brag about

Do you guys have any
Yes ,they have p0rn pics all over internet grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cerebralbeing: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
What time is Burna coming please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

"it's her face and smile that's helping her"....yen yen yen!
Why are you so full of envy and hate??
No one is forcing you to say she's beautiful but must you downplay her beauty just to feel better about yourself?

But you downplay Nengi's beauty all the time.. why E com dey pain you... cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
mizz2posh:
Example of why people call Erica's fans toxic, why would you wish someone death cos of a game, money that you will not taste 1 naira out of it.
All her prayers and that of her cohorts wishing Nengi death will go back to them a million fold, even Erica will not wish Nengi death, ontop wetin? To think people actually liked it smh

I swear Elites are very toxic.

Just take a look at the tweets below,I have never seen a more toxic fanbase.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cerebralbeing:
What time is Burna coming please
He's not coming. It's going to be through their Tv

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
If Erica is beautiful because of just smile.

Does it mean that Laycon will look like Ozo is he smiles?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Beautiful smile has nothing to do with facial appearance.
You have not seen beautiful people with ugly smiles abi

Mention beautiful girls with UGLY smiles.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo is from a rich home, I know him more than anyone on this thread smiley But guess what? His sister also made a video to beg for vote.

Mike's wife did the same last season.

Kidd's mom did what she's suppose to do, if she no do am, if to say person no beg people to vote Kidd, when e go begin sup, una go say bbn don collect bribe. Be calming down. grin

They will go the same way as mike
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bomboiy:

I swear Elites are very toxic.

Just take a look at the tweets below,I have never seen a more toxic fanbase.
Let's wait for her reply
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

stay pressed!
i knew one of this whorelites will catch there sub
Dear am not your problem, whorica is

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Threebear:

To be honest Dora got the most hype on day 1
Her boobs were on everyone's WhatsApp status .
People raved about Ozo's looks but don't make it seem like he got as much hype as Efe , Miracle or even Mike .

If you should be asking anyone to rediscover themself , it should be your cum bucket fave who opens it up every night for a man that can't even claim her publicly and constantly disrespects her by lusting after everything with legs .
While she continues to aleniate herself from the other housemates and even managed to ruin the good friendship she had with the most popular man in the show.

There is saying in my hometown ....treat the hernia in your groin before telling a pot bellied man to lose weight.

Ozo completely knows his worth - that is why he's not on live TV having sex like a local ekwuke dog from wuse market ...the question is , does Erica know hers ?
You really shattered his atrocious claims with this. He was trying to paint a false "fallen from grace" picture, which ironically better suits his fave.

The three most hyped housemates on July 19 in no particular order were Dorathy, Laycon and Erica. Nengi was just behind them. KiddWaya and Ozo only started going momentum during the show's progression.

It's only in JJC's garage maybe that Ozo had the most clout since Day 1

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chibabe005:
Erica is the finest in which house?

except there's no wathoni.

wathoni, a mum of one would give every single girl in that house,a good run for their money...and so far, she hasn't said anything of going under the knife.

if only wathoni, came to the house with "better clothes" brighter wigs, the so-called "we're the two hottest girls" Sayer, for no see road talk that nonsense.

have you seen wathoni's tummy?

her slender arms?

her evenly toned skin? no patches detected?

her organic shape?.

what's Erica? is it her slight sunburns on her face?

the beady eyes, like Chinese fish?

the Christian mother arms?

the ever protruding tummy? sometimes when I see that tummy,I doubt she was ever MBGN contestant.

or her thick legs, that looks bigger than her whole being.. I'm no way,trying to body shame her, but she's not close to being the finest girl in that house

Erica's saving grace and redeeming quality, is her smiles.. she's forever indebted to whoever she inherited it from..that smiles masks a lot of fvcks ups, for her.

********* beauty for me, has to do far far beyond the physical, it tows down to ones Confidence, self-pride and awareness, and being totally comfortable in your skin without seeking validation, and Dorothy does that for me hands-down.

All this epistle against Erica?
Why don't you support wathoni or Dora?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
eleshin:

If they don't change mode of nomination in the next 2 weeks, Kidd, Lucy or Prince in bottom 4 is imminent. Considering they are evicting 2 hms going forward.
normal nomination will kick start next month... That will be when housemates will start treating everyone's okoto from day1.

We are likely going to have a shocker final 5.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
garfield1:

They will go the same way as mike
Mike isn't doing badly, is he?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Erica is a dumb fellow..
She came to BBN to Bleep and suck dick

Ikr.. Tell me more

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Agbgift:

You dey mind them? They have been finding one way or the other to discredit Nengi, but it's not working for them. I thought she would be the one misbehaving in the house. But so far she has proved otherwise.

So you like Nengi too?.... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Threebear:

To be honest Dora got the most hype on day 1
Her boobs were on everyone's WhatsApp status .
People raved about Ozo's looks but don't make it seem like he got as much hype as Efe , Miracle or even Mike .

If you should be asking anyone to rediscover themself , it should be your cum bucket fave who opens it up every night for a man that can't even claim her publicly and constantly disrespects her by lusting after everything with legs .
While she continues to aleniate herself from the other housemates and even managed to ruin the good friendship she had with the most popular man in the show.

There is saying in my hometown ....treat the hernia in your groin before telling a pot bellied man to lose weight.

Ozo completely knows his worth - that is why he's not on live TV having sex like a local ekwuke dog from wuse market ...the question is , does Erica know hers ?
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
igasiboy98:
He's not coming. It's going to be through their Tv
Time?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
LordTheus:

You really shattered his atrocious claims with this. He was trying to paint a false "fallen from grace" picture, which ironically better suits his fave.

The three most hyped housemates on July 19 in no particular order were Dorathy, Laycon and Erica. Nengi was just behind them. KiddWaya and Ozo only started going momentum during the show's progression.

It's only in JJC's garage maybe that Ozo had the most clout since Day 1

Ozo was hyped on the first day because of his looks. Be truthful Oga

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
eleshin:

I'm sure of Prince, Brighto nd even that big head Kidd but u see Lucy Na ghosts dey vote that babe.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:
we need him in bottom 4, so he can be evicted. I'm tired of seeing his face
I support you. Brighto needs to stand up at least. Same with Tolanibaj. Their over confidence dey outta this World. For their mind, na them dey lead. Let them know they're nothing outside

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.