Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5088561 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Munzy14:

You woke up where? did u ever slept? with numerous moniker.

Have u seen troll sleep before?.. grin

Abegi use another line.... 24/7 nairaland civil servant.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Trendy trendy Nengi kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Olodo24:
I was in the "Lilo is stupid league" before, but I now know better. Lilo was only playing her game like everyone else even though she over did it by not associating with others or showing up for camera at other moments. Her biggest mistake was picking Eric as a partner. Eric never had a zeal. He was just a blockhead who didn't know his purpose in the BB house. Eric didn't have the voting power of Miracle and Laycon. He didn't even have the star power of Teddy A and Ike. In fact, he didn't command respect like Kiddwaya. If Lilo had been with Laycon or Kiddwaya, she would have had hype despite being in the background. [s]All that Eric(a) is doing now is ship and she's been hailed for it[/s](despite the criticisms, Erica remains a top contender) cosher partner has star power. Lilo was just unlucky with the man that went her way

With regards to Erica, I struck out the unnecessary and ?unintentionally mischievous and wrong parts. And read it as bolded.
Thank you.
Additionally, Lilo killed the little game that Eric had. She probably had a nice personality, I dunno, I didn’t watch her much but she didn’t have a captivating thing to her. In all fairness she is more captivating personality wise, than some people still in the house.
I love her cheekbones.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Well, it would mean that you don't know what a beautiful smile is.

Erica gives off a full smile that seems to come from within, rather than forced.

I can't really refer to it as gorgeous, but it is a strong, symmetrical smile.

It has nothing to do with whether she is beautiful or average, or even ugly (I hate to use the word "ugly" for people's facial appearances).

Okay your point is Erica is not pretty or what..?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
OfficialIce:

I don't even understand that person....
Nengi Stan using Laycon's hashtag and no Nengi hashtag...

Is he\she even trying to be a rape apologist??

I'm not Erica's fan infact I don't like her but some people need to calm down with the way they decampaign.

I'm sure that person wants to attract wrath to Nengi and Laycon and their fans with that outrageous statement.

No, don't spin it. The handler is actually accusing and damaging Erica's reputation. And he/she's Nengi/Laycon's fan

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Anchor535:

All I know is that Nengi is sexy....she oozes sex...for me as a guy I love it. Just that its sometimes it's bn misread. Nobody should blame Ozo please...Nengi oozes sex, d way she walks, talks, sits, laughs, smile. Even wen she places her hand on some1. Beautiful has different varieties.

But I'm still pissed @ her tho..

Don't be na.. Forgive the fine girl na... cry cry

She's an orphan!. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rheinmetal(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am a fan of the show, not necessarily any housemate. I like to be objective and being emotionally invested in a housemate beclouds objectivity. When I watch, I look out for interesting dynamics. The Ozo-Nengi angle fascinates me. It is more of a power play than a relationship. I watched a scene of theirs late last night that confirmed it. Nengi accused Ozo of abandoning her at the gym and made a tiff about it, she was mad he gave his attention to Tolanibaj and Erica instead of her. He apologized. The camera returns to her performing a monologue about Kidd being just her ‘play partner’ because ‘he is the only one in the house that matches her energy for playing.’ Ozo did not respond. She accused Ozo of being unemotional (probably for his lack of emotions to the incident with Kidd and her explanations). Ozo replied that he has emotions, but when someone stresses him emotionally, he cuts the person off instantly. Nengi agrees (probably because he did same to her in week 2). She continued her monologue, but Ozo doesn’t seem that interested in the conversation.

Why does Nengi seem so keen to explain her earlier actions to an uninterested Ozo? Why does Ozo act so uninterested in an incident he witnessed, which should upset him if he truly loved her? Nengi is seeking reassurance from him about the incident by explaining herself and he didn’t offer any. She used Kidd as a prop to get him jealous probably because of the attention he gave to Tolanibaj and Erica, and he didn’t seem to care. Why does she want all his attention on her alone while she shares hers freely with other guys? And his only noteworthy response: a subtle threat to cut her off if and when she stresses him. He already did it with Prince. She knows he will do it again.

To those who claim Nengi will jump into bed with Kidd the moment she gets the chance, she will not. Kidd does not intrigue her. She has seen enough studs, enough rich kids to know what Kidd is about. Kidd can only offer sex and an earful of what he will buy her with daddy’s money. She knows enough Kidds in Abuja to line up Third Mainland Bridge. They are both flirty free spirits. They cancel out each other. Now with Ozo it is different. A nerdy book-smart family-centric guy. Not an Urkel-nerd, but Clark Kent-nerdy guy, now that’s something she doesn’t see often. She doesn’t run into guys like him in her world except maybe in a Big Brother House. When you meet girls who are inexperienced with men, you woo them with words. For an experienced girl like Nengi, your actions better speak more than words. Ozo performs all the right actions in their confined living arrangement- that’s why he is always in her space because that’s what she wants from him. Except during Saturday Night Parties, where for some weird reason she suddenly wants her space back, and if he stays out it for too long, she goes to tease him and runs away again.

Ozo is an enigma even to the viewers, which unfortunately might cost him the grand prize. Nengi too, is enigmatic in her way, though she is more obvious to the viewer, and that makes their dynamic so interesting to me. Nengi is not bored with Ozo, she is frustrated with his aloofness, even when he is in her space. If she was bored, she won’t spend that much time in his company. He intrigues her and she is fascinated. He plays the smitten kitten but something is off, because like you the viewer, she wonders what he is up to? (Remember her conversation with Vee). That is why she constantly tries to make him jealous to get a read on him and wonders what’s up when he shows no sign of jealousy, which is confusing for a guy who is so ‘apparently’ smitten with her. Kidd is only a prop for her, Ozo is the game. Will Nengi continue to use Kidd to make Ozo jealous? Probably. Will Ozo eventually get jealous? Probably. Will, he eventually cut her off again? Probably. That is why it is a good TV for me.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Budline1:

Adesuwa's beauty is overrated.
Erica fine pass

You are yarning dust.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
mycar:

aycon was hyped the first day, in fact, he was said to be the only person that entered there by merit, that others bribed their way into the house.
His name was everywhere, hence your stated negative remarks on him.

Laycon was even hyped before entering the house , in fact laycon was the only one that did his media job perfectly well before entering the house

He has a management team , unlike others
When Praise asked him where he got his pam slippers , he said his team bought for him at 30k , that all he came in with here was all by his team
They started bombering the social media immediately the game started

So he was well prepared !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:
Below are 1 to 3 out of Kidd's voters VERSUS 20+ of miscreants disturbing us with online polls.

I believe these pictures are self explanatory.

Please give up and stop wasting your money, I'm referring to our online miscreants disturbing us with polls. You know yourselves.

2 mins call from Terry Waya will cancel all your sweats and online polls.

Just give up! grin

You many need to read this article...not all these new stories of image laundry.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/terry-waya-struggles-to-regain-groove/amp/

Terry Waya struggles to regain groove
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=93241488][/quote]

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bomboiy:

So what you are saying is that ninjas have never attacked Erica unprovoked?

You are even guilty of insulting Erica on this thread yet you call it defense but when we do ours it becomes toxicity.

I woke up to posts of you guys saying she's ugly today did you see me reply? if you think she's ugly that's on you cos we don't share eyes, to me she's pretty, but you can't come and say she's a prostitute, shes loose etc when we have evidence that it's actually your fav that's all that and you expect me not to defend her with hard evidence.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Blainz:

You many need to read this article...not all these new stories of image laundry.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/terry-waya-struggles-to-regain-groove/amp/

Terry Waya struggles to regain groove
If you understand politics very well, you'll know the need for such article.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bomboiy:

I swear Elites are very toxic.
Just take a look at the tweets below,I have never seen a more toxic fanbase.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TimiRume(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chibabe005:
Erica is the finest in which house?

except there's no wathoni.

wathoni, a mum of one would give every single girl in that house,a good run for their money...and so far, she hasn't said anything of going under the knife.

if only wathoni, came to the house with "better clothes" brighter wigs, the so-called "we're the two hottest girls" Sayer, for no see road talk that nonsense.

have you seen wathoni's tummy?

her slender arms?

her evenly toned skin? no patches detected?

her organic shape?.

what's Erica? is it her slight sunburns on her face?

the beady eyes, like Chinese fish?

the Christian mother arms?

the ever protruding tummy? sometimes when I see that tummy,I doubt she was ever MBGN contestant.

or her thick legs, that looks bigger than her whole being.. I'm no way,trying to body shame her, but she's not close to being the finest girl in that house

Erica's saving grace and redeeming quality, is her smiles.. she's forever indebted to whoever she inherited it from..that smiles masks a lot of fvcks ups, for her.

********* beauty for me, has to do far far beyond the physical, it tows down to ones Confidence, self-pride and awareness, and being totally comfortable in your skin without seeking validation, and Dorothy does that for me hands-down.

Gbam.

Although its Dorathy not Dorothy incase you are voting. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
mizz2posh:

Weird set of people packed in one fan base, I guess we shouldn't expect any better from them.
The only good person from that fanbase is Spicy Vera.
She's a real feminist and her heart is pure .
You'll never see her bringing other women down and she doesn't depend on voting money for survival .

Can't say the same for madam Didi grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Budline1:

Omotola, beautiful
Geneveive, beautiful
Adesuwa, average.

That is my own opinion. I don't over rate anyone.

Your opinion is whacked..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

laycon is HIV positive
Oh,chim o!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Donzie1995:
Okay your point is Erica is not pretty or what..?

My point is that being beautiful facially does not guarantee a beautiful smile.

A beautiful face and a beautiful smile are two different things, and they do not correlate.

I had this argument because you and Beorn1 think that since people agree that Erica has a beautiful smile, then she must be beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Yea, some are beginning to see him as strong guy, and will begin to tilt towards him as we move.

Unlike the disdain treatment Some gave him earlier on the show...

But, genuinely they see prince as the top guy, if that guy slide into bottom 4, his second name will be sorry... cheesy
Sunday is not far bro.

They will realize that Laycon is a big threat soon. I think Vee, Lucy and Nengi know that Laycon have fanbase..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Geezeem:

save yourself the strength
I am talking about Nengi's girlfriend.... the HOH
3bear keep coming at my boy undecided

grin Went back and saw it was 3bear... grin

They say when elephants fight, na the grass go wound...

Na my poor Ozone I dey feel sorry for...

Make una kwantnue ...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Once you see them start their epistle with something like "I'm actually a ghost reader" or "I'm actually not supporting any housemate"

Please RUN

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Time?

Are you doing it for Prince? I do not want him to leave ooo, he must collect the Darling prize oo embarassed
I want brightO to stay too but I am doing nothing for him.
Hello.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Erica is a very cheap lady, her mother will be very ashamed of her!

okay..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:
They even had to bring Omotala, Adesua and Kim, all to attack Erica's beauty.
They can't use their fav.
That's because they have no fave! They are only active when it comes to Erica!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
EricaNyash:

Your opinion is whacked..

OK
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
EricaNyash:
[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin
How to squirt cum per second... grin

This is a beautiful thing if there is consent.
Not a lot of men know how to make a woman have an orgasm, or squirt cry. A woman should grab it anytime she sees a chance.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Olodo24:
that'll be awesome. I need to see Brighto in bottom 4. It just needs to happen
Like seriously
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rheinmetal:
I am a fan of the show, not necessarily any housemate. I like to be objective and being emotionally invested in a housemate beclouds objectivity. When I watch, I look out for interesting dynamics. The Ozo-Nengi angle fascinates me. It is more of a power play than a relationship. I watched a scene of theirs late last night that confirmed it. Nengi accused Ozo of abandoning her at the gym and made a tiff about it, she was mad he gave his attention to Tolanibaj and Erica instead of her. He apologized. The camera returns to her performing a monologue about Kidd being just her ‘play partner’ because ‘he is the only one in the house that matches her energy for playing.’ Ozo did not respond. She accused Ozo of being unemotional (probably for his lack of emotions to the incident with Kidd and her explanations). Ozo replied that he has emotions, but when someone stresses him emotionally, he cuts the person off instantly. Nengi agrees (probably because he did same to her in week 2). She continued her monologue, but Ozo doesn’t seem that interested in the conversation.

Why does Nengi seem so keen to explain her earlier actions to an uninterested Ozo? Why does Ozo act so uninterested in an incident he witnessed, which should upset him if he truly loved her? Nengi is seeking reassurance from him about the incident by explaining herself and he didn’t offer any. She used Kidd as a prop to get him jealous probably because of the attention he gave to Tolanibaj and Erica, and he didn’t seem to care. Why does she want all his attention on her alone while she shares hers freely with other guys? And his only noteworthy response: a subtle threat to cut her off if and when she stresses him. He already did it with Prince. She knows he will do it again.

To those who claim Nengi will jump into bed with Kidd the moment she gets the chance, she will not. Kidd does not intrigue her. She has seen enough studs, enough rich kids to know what Kidd is about. Kidd can only offer sex and an earful of what he will buy her with daddy’s money. She knows enough Kidds in Abuja to line up Third Mainland Bridge. They are both flirty free spirits. They cancel out each other. Now with Ozo it is different. A nerdy book-smart family-centric guy. Not an Urkel-nerd, but Clark Kent-nerdy guy, now that’s something she doesn’t see often. She doesn’t run into guys like him in her world except maybe in a Big Brother House. When you meet girls who are inexperienced with men, you woo them with words. For an experienced girl like Nengi, your actions better speak more than words. Ozo performs all the right actions in their confined living arrangement- that’s why he is always in her space because that’s what she wants from him. Except during Saturday Night Parties, where for some weird reason she suddenly wants her space back, and if he stays out it for too long, she goes to tease him and runs away again.

Ozo is an enigma even to the viewers, which unfortunately might cost him the grand prize. Nengi too, is enigmatic in her way, though she is more obvious to the viewer, and that makes their dynamic so interesting to me. Nengi is not bored with Ozo, she is frustrated with his aloofness, even when he is in her space. If she was bored, she won’t spend that much time in his company. He intrigues her and she is fascinated. He plays the smitten kitten but something is off, because like you the viewer, she wonders what he is up to? (Remember her conversation with Vee). That is why she constantly tries to make him jealous to get a read on him and wonders what’s up when he shows no sign of jealousy, which is confusing for a guy who is so ‘apparently’ smitten with her. Kidd is only a prop for her, Ozo is the game. Will Nengi continue to use Kidd to make Ozo jealous? Probably. Will Ozo eventually get jealous? Probably. Will, he eventually cut her off again? Probably. That is why it is a good TV for me.

You are overloaded with sense. You stated the facts, well said.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brief is here.

Why is my Laycon looking like a ghost?! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
eleshin:
Vee is getting enough votes to get her out of bottom 4....peoole are seriously voting for her cos of the way she answered Ebuka's question with her chest unlike Brighto. We might see Brighto in bottom 4 this week.
bright and tolanibaj are the ones at risk
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Eeghe:

This is a beautiful thing if there is consent.
Not a lot of men know how to make a woman have an orgasm or squirt
embarassed

Yeah... I give it to Kiddwaya. He's the man!!!

WhorErica will learn everything about cum from him... tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.