Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5099830 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
EricaNyash:

You are yarning dust.

You just like to engage in cyber feuds shaa... who hurt you boy?

U want everyone to have the same opinion as u. Not possible.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
majamajic:

Laycon was even hyped before entering the house , in fact laycon was the only one that did his media job perfectly well before entering the house

He has a management team , unlike others
When Praise asked him where he got his pam slippers , he said his team bought for him at 30k , that all he came in with here was all by his team
They started bombering the social media immediately the game started

So he was well prepared !
Yeah, very soon, many other companies will key into it and start sponsoring candidates to bbn house grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:
Brief is here.

Why is my Laycon looking like a ghost?! cheesy cheesy
Please update me, if Burna is about to start his presentation
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

ur right about that.
I think wathoni, Triky T,bright o and neo or Tolanibaj will be in bottom 4

I can’t stand TrickyTee’s voice but I hope he gets saved, just this once.
The way he and Wathoni say “already” legit makes me want to yank off my twists angry
Like, I am ready for them to leave my screen (since last year sef) but I hope he gets pity votes this week.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:
Once you see them start their epistle with something like "I'm actually a ghost reader" or "I'm actually not supporting any housemate"

Please RUN
after reading d first line i just jump and pass cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Please update me, if Burna is about to come
okay baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
So frodd is now an Icon..... cheesy

Welcome to the movement.... Slow tiger.... grin

Real recognizes real..

We keep updating our diary.... Maka finals shooting...

They sabi the show owner this year...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nilknarf:

Spot the botched lips grin
Doesn't look botched to me... tongue tongue tongue

She's still finer than your WhorErica.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TimiRume(f): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Medunah:
How can anyone say Erica is prettier than kim Oprah?
I'm still wondering how Erica was able to contest for MBGN. cos if we want to honest, her body type isn't exactly beauty contest material, she only has the face.

Kim Oprah is the finest girl in the whole of BBN history
Gbam. I was surprised that people here were trying to give the most beautiful title to Venita last year. The girls this year are not that conventionally pretty. So any girl of this set with an outstanding trait gets the attention of the viewers.

I was really pained when KimOprah left, even bbn ratings dropped then.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ure high on powdered laycon fart
Wathoni is always looking sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pepsi task

A musical performance challenge.

Performing in pairs. 7 teams.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Donzie1995:
Sunday is not far bro.

They will realize that Laycon is a big threat soon. I think Vee, Lucy and Nengi know that Laycon have fanbase..
When housemates see laycon sitting on Sunday... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rheinmetal:
I am a fan of the show, not necessarily any housemate. I like to be objective and being emotionally invested in a housemate beclouds objectivity. When I watch, I look out for interesting dynamics. The Ozo-Nengi angle fascinates me. It is more of a power play than a relationship. I watched a scene of theirs late last night that confirmed it. Nengi accused Ozo of abandoning her at the gym and made a tiff about it, she was mad he gave his attention to Tolanibaj and Erica instead of her. He apologized. The camera returns to her performing a monologue about Kidd being just her ‘play partner’ because ‘he is the only one in the house that matches her energy for playing.’ Ozo did not respond. She accused Ozo of being unemotional (probably for his lack of emotions to the incident with Kidd and her explanations). Ozo replied that he has emotions, but when someone stresses him emotionally, he cuts the person off instantly. Nengi agrees (probably because he did same to her in week 2). She continued her monologue, but Ozo doesn’t seem that interested in the conversation.

Why does Nengi seem so keen to explain her earlier actions to an uninterested Ozo? Why does Ozo act so uninterested in an incident he witnessed, which should upset him if he truly loved her? Nengi is seeking reassurance from him about the incident by explaining herself and he didn’t offer any. She used Kidd as a prop to get him jealous probably because of the attention he gave to Tolanibaj and Erica, and he didn’t seem to care. Why does she want all his attention on her alone while she shares hers freely with other guys? And his only noteworthy response: a subtle threat to cut her off if and when she stresses him. He already did it with Prince. She knows he will do it again.

To those who claim Nengi will jump into bed with Kidd the moment she gets the chance, she will not. Kidd does not intrigue her. She has seen enough studs, enough rich kids to know what Kidd is about. Kidd can only offer sex and an earful of what he will buy her with daddy’s money. She knows enough Kidds in Abuja to line up Third Mainland Bridge. They are both flirty free spirits. They cancel out each other. Now with Ozo it is different. A nerdy book-smart family-centric guy. Not an Urkel-nerd, but Clark Kent-nerdy guy, now that’s something she doesn’t see often. She doesn’t run into guys like him in her world except maybe in a Big Brother House. When you meet girls who are inexperienced with men, you woo them with words. For an experienced girl like Nengi, your actions better speak more than words. Ozo performs all the right actions in their confined living arrangement- that’s why he is always in her space because that’s what she wants from him. Except during Saturday Night Parties, where for some weird reason she suddenly wants her space back, and if he stays out it for too long, she goes to tease him and runs away again.

Ozo is an enigma even to the viewers, which unfortunately might cost him the grand prize. Nengi too, is enigmatic in her way, though she is more obvious to the viewer, and that makes their dynamic so interesting to me. Nengi is not bored with Ozo, she is frustrated with his aloofness, even when he is in her space. If she was bored, she won’t spend that much time in his company. He intrigues her and she is fascinated. He plays the smitten kitten but something is off, because like you the viewer, she wonders what he is up to? (Remember her conversation with Vee). That is why she constantly tries to make him jealous to get a read on him and wonders what’s up when he shows no sign of jealousy, which is confusing for a guy who is so ‘apparently’ smitten with her. Kidd is only a prop for her, Ozo is the game. Will Nengi continue to use Kidd to make Ozo jealous? Probably. Will Ozo eventually get jealous? Probably. Will, he eventually cut her off again? Probably. That is why it is a good TV for me.

Damnnnnnnnn niggar undecided
You mean you sit down turn all this Amala for people finishing second at best,wtf bro sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Threebear:

This would be valid if she did anything to her face , which she didn't .
Her nose is natural .
Her eyelids are natural .
Her cheekbones are natural .
Fixing your dentition has never been classified as a cosmetic surgery .
A lot of medical experts even advise it .

Many Nigerians neglect their teeth , that is why we have so many people with halitosis here .

How many Nigerians actually floss ?
How many even do something as easy as brushing at night ?

I can't believe you people are shaming someone for taking care of her dentition .

E be things!... wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

My point is that being beautiful facially does not guarantee a beautiful smile.

A beautiful face and a beautiful smile are two different things, and they do not correlate.

I had this argument because you and Boern think that since people agree that Erica has a beautiful smile, then she must be beautiful.
I think you must have misunderstood me.. I said if she's not beautiful her smile will not be captivating no matter how she try..

*Captivating* She's pretty naturally and she can use her smile to gather attentions from anywhere.

Can ugly face with beautiful smile as you said do that..? You already have a impression that she's ugly and even when she smile the impression will still be there that's she's ugly. You can't say the same about Erica.

Erica knows how to smile beautifully doesn't mean that all beautiful people must be able to smile beautifully.

Some don't even know how to smile.

I hope you get me..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Elites are shalaying with fanbases that are bigger than them instead of voting. Erica stands a great chance of being bottom 4 because she has 6 fans and all 6 of them are here shalaying ���.

Text VOTE Erica to 32052 pls � ��

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:
Pepsi task

A musical performance challenge.

Performing in pairs. 7 teams.

Laycon and Vee on the same team abeg
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:
Once you see them start their epistle with something like "I'm actually a ghost reader" or "I'm actually not supporting any housemate"

Please RUN
Na dem o!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Budline1:

You just like to engage in cyber feuds shaa... who hurt you boy?

U want everyone to have the same opinion as u. Not possible.

Was I the only one that flawed that your opinion?..No!

It sounded wacked!... grin grin grin

Drink water!.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Musical task, laycon or vee's team got this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

laycon is a rapist and a drug addict
I'm not surprised!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Munzy14:

hahahhhahaha.... i kpofe go m... cheesy

Apiriapi(remote control).

a ghotara m..... ndi mpa sef.... That's How mine will disrupt with cnn, channels those days..cheesy nsogbu ha kariri.
Her Igbo writing is top-notch grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
eleshin:
Vee is getting enough votes to get her out of bottom 4....peoole are seriously voting for her cos of the way she answered Ebuka's question with her chest unlike Brighto. We might see Brighto in bottom 4 this week.

The two persons that would most likely be in bottom four are
Brighto and tolanibaj.
Mark my words
Kindly add wathoni as 3rd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ure high on powdered laycon fart
Unfortunately fart = gas..

You see y we don't blame teachers all the time... cheesy

Barber fit sabi, but na head weh block, don block(as e deh out of shape)... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Laycon and Vee on the same team abeg

Laycon and wathoni same group.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PIXSPEAKS: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rheinmetal:
I am a fan of the show, not necessarily any housemate. I like to be objective and being emotionally invested in a housemate beclouds objectivity. When I watch, I look out for interesting dynamics. The Ozo-Nengi angle fascinates me. It is more of a power play than a relationship. I watched a scene of theirs late last night that confirmed it. Nengi accused Ozo of abandoning her at the gym and made a tiff about it, she was mad he gave his attention to Tolanibaj and Erica instead of her. He apologized. The camera returns to her performing a monologue about Kidd being just her ‘play partner’ because ‘he is the only one in the house that matches her energy for playing.’ Ozo did not respond. She accused Ozo of being unemotional (probably for his lack of emotions to the incident with Kidd and her explanations). Ozo replied that he has emotions, but when someone stresses him emotionally, he cuts the person off instantly. Nengi agrees (probably because he did same to her in week 2). She continued her monologue, but Ozo doesn’t seem that interested in the conversation.

Why does Nengi seem so keen to explain her earlier actions to an uninterested Ozo? Why does Ozo act so uninterested in an incident he witnessed, which should upset him if he truly loved her? Nengi is seeking reassurance from him about the incident by explaining herself and he didn’t offer any. She used Kidd as a prop to get him jealous probably because of the attention he gave to Tolanibaj and Erica, and he didn’t seem to care. Why does she want all his attention on her alone while she shares hers freely with other guys? And his only noteworthy response: a subtle threat to cut her off if and when she stresses him. He already did it with Prince. She knows he will do it again.

To those who claim Nengi will jump into bed with Kidd the moment she gets the chance, she will not. Kidd does not intrigue her. She has seen enough studs, enough rich kids to know what Kidd is about. Kidd can only offer sex and an earful of what he will buy her with daddy’s money. She knows enough Kidds in Abuja to line up Third Mainland Bridge. They are both flirty free spirits. They cancel out each other. Now with Ozo it is different. A nerdy book-smart family-centric guy. Not an Urkel-nerd, but Clark Kent-nerdy guy, now that’s something she doesn’t see often. She doesn’t run into guys like him in her world except maybe in a Big Brother House. When you meet girls who are inexperienced with men, you woo them with words. For an experienced girl like Nengi, your actions better speak more than words. Ozo performs all the right actions in their confined living arrangement- that’s why he is always in her space because that’s what she wants from him. Except during Saturday Night Parties, where for some weird reason she suddenly wants her space back, and if he stays out it for too long, she goes to tease him and runs away again.

Ozo is an enigma even to the viewers, which unfortunately might cost him the grand prize. Nengi too, is enigmatic in her way, though she is more obvious to the viewer, and that makes their dynamic so interesting to me. Nengi is not bored with Ozo, she is frustrated with his aloofness, even when he is in her space. If she was bored, she won’t spend that much time in his company. He intrigues her and she is fascinated. He plays the smitten kitten but something is off, because like you the viewer, she wonders what he is up to? (Remember her conversation with Vee). That is why she constantly tries to make him jealous to get a read on him and wonders what’s up when he shows no sign of jealousy, which is confusing for a guy who is so ‘apparently’ smitten with her. Kidd is only a prop for her, Ozo is the game. Will Nengi continue to use Kidd to make Ozo jealous? Probably. Will Ozo eventually get jealous? Probably. Will, he eventually cut her off again? Probably. That is why it is a good TV for me.
This analysis is top notch..
Ozo is a dangerous wolf of a man..
Although sometimes, he plays d sheep in a demeaning way, that's the way to keep women around..
Give her attention and when she thinks u are under her spell, act indifferent.. Be jealous but don't show it. Women need competition to stay long with u.in her mind, guy man suppose vex but guy man na stonecold grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Her Igbo writing is top-notch grin
Yes o... E deh burst brain.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Honorable,please off your mic!!!

He shaded Tasha In that post. This one you're opening teeth... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:
after reading d first line i just jump and pass cheesy
Dumb people don't enjoy reading...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kidd and Lucy again cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:

Laycon and wathoni same group.

How many people dey Laycon's team
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Elites are shalaying with fanbases that are bigger than them instead of voting. Erica stands a great chance of being bottom 4 because she has 6 fans and all 6 of them are here shalaying ���.

Text VOTE Erica to 32052 pls � ��

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) (4650) (4651) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.