Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,202 members, 7,856,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5105969 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
EricaNyash:

I know right?

A tight closed vagina over a leaky itchy over-exposed one anyday.... tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
akthedream2019:
Good evening all, I am here with my usual observations which nobody born of Woman can dispute...

What is going on with Laycon? If this were to happen to any other housemate especially Erica, Laycon's fans would have called her a witch.

Why is it that most of not all housemates that get close to Laycon always end up in bottom 4?

1....Kaisha got close to him.... Ended up in bottom 4 and for evicted..

2.....Neo got close to him,... Ended up in bottom 4 and was lucky to be saved.

3.....Vee got close to him,... She ended up in bottom 4 and was lucky to be saved?

4...Wathoni got close to him and have been struggling at the bottom 4 for two weeks in a rolls now..

5..Praise got close to him and ended up in bottom 4...He wasn't lucky to be saved.. He got booted out of the house..

Icons aka Akans/Crabs,what is wrong with your so called God in human body?
What do you expect from a very stingy and selfish fanbase.... grin Even if Laycon manage to win HOH, I can bet my scrotum they won't vote either Vee or Wathoni (their favorite supposed companion)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Signs that we do get on their nerves.

If I see Provocative trolls, I'll know, those ones no reach, remove Erica from the show, they won't have anything to say.

I'm Kidd's fan, but e get why I dey use Erica dey drag them out like puppies! grin
hellites, If you think this guy is a friend, think again oh grin, always setting your girl up for drags, while he hides behind, in the shadow like his fave who is lost and never to be found between Erica's thighs.

Lol... Cowardice personified

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
EricaNyash:

Get out nibo?....

I'm here to sing you a lullaby just before you lay your blo.ated head to sleep... wink
Fayar abeg come and continue from where you stopped

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chibabe005:

yes, she cried, wailed and begging for votes.. so much for a so-called billionaire's wife.

the way some deluded ones were going about the billionaire stuff, we thought Kidd came for vacation and would give out all the monies he had won to charity.

but here is his mum,looking like Lucy, begging for votes for a silly boy,who has already sold white house to his fellow housemates.

You get bad mouth

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
akthedream2019:
If Laycon were to be a female housemate, he would have been pregnant in biggie's house by now..

Laycon has been jumping from one female housemate's bed to another..

From Erica's bed to Wathoni's bed..

From Wathoni's bed to Tolanibaj's bed.

From Tolanibaj's bed to Dorathy's bed..

Nigga is Hot and wants to pour out some Akamu... Kikikiki

Is it by force to share a bed with a female housemate in bbn?

Biggie should fix all the camera on that boy ooo...

Heis full and looking for where to pour his akamu.

If Laycon cough now,na sperm go come out.

Since rap coudnt win him pussy, he want to grab it by force..

Kemen keeeemennnnnn keeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Signs that we do get on their nerves.

If I see Provocative trolls, I'll know, those ones no reach, remove Erica from the show, they won't have anything to say.

I'm Kidd's fan, but e get why I dey use Erica dey drag them out like puppies! grin

You too dey shalaye...That's a sign of sifia pains...

Slow down before you hurt yourself.... tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
eleshin:

Although he said it's in no order but mentioning Kidd was an after thought, he mentioned the other 4 before Kidd.
For him to have mentioned Kidd that he wasn't close to and not even mentioning ozo that he was much closer to even as an after thought should tell u something cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
ImaMmakara:
I wish it was cash prize, but it's all good

Congrats to Nengi/Prince.
Naiice grin

Finally Prince will feel better embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

In all sincerity.

Judge the two pictures, using your filter analysis.

I would pick number Two....

See another one..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
3gpvids:
So bigie decide to make some HMs horrible with wrong audio connection and just lerit cruise.......make them no just worri
I swear... The thing was kinda annoying shaah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dannyxy:
hellites, If you think this guy is a friend, think again oh grin, always setting your girl up for drags, while he hides behind, in the shadow like his fave who is lost and never to be found between Erica's thighs.

Crawl back to your hut the same way you sneaked in to give your unsolicited advice

Who send you message??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kiddrica kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I've smiled really hard tonight. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nilknarf:

Are you talking about this??

No I'm talking about this..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Laycon,who is into Music for a living won three group tasks last week and some miscreants were shouting grace grace grace... Lol

Imagine Praise winning a competition that involves dancing (which he actually did) then his fans start shouting grace upandan like mumu... Kikikikik.

If you want to talk about grace in the current BBnaija, these are the top 3..

1...Ozo
2. Nengi
3...Erica

But it is Laycon's gullible and fanatical fans who see him as their ,.....that are jumping from one social media to another shouting grace.. Lol

Bunch of clueless clowns...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nilknarf:

Fayar abeg come and continue from where you stopped

Are you gonna whip out the other monicker?... tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
eleshin:

Although he said it's in no order but mentioning Kidd was an after thought, he mentioned the other 4 before Kidd.
His opinion is as irrelevant as his stay in that house.

We are going to see. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nilknarf:

Crawl back to your hut the same way you sneaked in to give your unsolicited advice

Who send you message??
oh oh i forgot , na icons drag dey give Una relevance.. No vex, sorry for trying to take away you guy's only spot light.
Mabinu oh baby...

But take this sha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
In a way I pity see gobe HMs cheesy

During their time, I don't think that there were any money tasks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
For him to have mentioned Kidd that he wasn't close to and not even mentioning ozo that he was much closer to even as an after thought should tell u something cheesy
Well.... Ozo will surely make top5 unless something unexpected happens.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
EricaNyash:

No I'm talking about this..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
K

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
U don't have to insult him because ur fave Ozo wasn't revealed to him in his revelation cheesy
We all know the praise we watched isn't dumb..
OK My bad
Lol

Buh we all knw say u go call am fake prophet if ur Fave no dey the jabala list
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chibabe005:

yes, she cried, wailed and begging for votes.. so much for a so-called billionaire's wife.

the way some deluded ones were going about the billionaire stuff, we thought Kidd came for vacation and would give out all the monies he had won to charity.

but here is his mum,looking like Lucy, begging for votes for a silly boy,who has already sold white house to his fellow housemates.

Sigh. Is anything off limits to you people. Troll Kidd if you want to, troll anyone in fact, but there's no need to involve their family.

Sigh

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
akthedream2019:
Laycon,who is into Music for a living won three group tasks last week and some miscreants were shouting grace grace grace... Lol

Imagine Praise winning a competition that involves dancing (which he actually did) then his fans start shouting grace upandan like mumu... Kikikikik.

If you want to talk about grave in the current BBnaija, these are the top 3..

1...Ozo
2. Nengi
3...Erica..

But it is Laycon's gullible and fanatical fans who see him as their ,.....that are jumping from one social media to another shouting grace.. Lol

lollzz which team do you represent??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Threebear:

I don't think it makes sense to add money donated to charity sha .
That's the whole point of charity , something you're giving away , how can that still be added to your earnings.
Lol

If added,he will surpass ozo.we still have to add it after all he won it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bookworm001:

Na bad Belle dey do praise, e for say TrikyTee go make top 5 Na. Balderdash cool

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nilknarf:

K
this nengi is almost converting to micheal jackson

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
If na Erica Prince they blame for failing their team like this, you roaches would've flown out to concur and hail him for seeing what your eyes have been seeing. grin grin grin

Madness, like peak, it's in y'all! undecided

This one loud cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dannyxy:

I don't even see you people as trolls, una never reach! Real trolls here no dey drag Erica! cheesy

I'll post about Erica again, again and again and there's nothing you and your fellow miscreants will do. Absolutely nothing! cheesy

Whor.e, cum, dog, whoerica, duvet, kiss..These are all you all can say, no creativity, nothing new, no bitter truth to provoke, just repeating lines from day to day, now they've moved to "HIV".

How do you even expect those lines to annoy me? How? grin

I don't even need epistle to stress the helll out of you all. Na to just type "Erica is pretty" and you all will rush out to wail! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
100naira:
In a way I pity see gobe HMs cheesy

During their time, I don't think that there were any money tasks
Not as much as this but they also did Airtel, One. Org, Pepsi (the one they used yoga mat to dance) Miracle won, and some other tasks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Threebear:

His opinion is as irrelevant as his stay in that house.

We are going to see. grin
If it's that irrelevant why are u pained...Or is it because ur fave Ozo wasn't honourably mentioned..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
akthedream2019:

If you want to talk about grave in the current BBnaija, these are the top 3..

1...Ozo
2. Nengi
3...Erica..

Laycon don really frustrate your life. Old man like you don suppose sleep. Almost 12 midnight ffs!

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.