Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,602 members, 7,843,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5085467 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Nilknarf:

No matter how hard you try to use Ewugambia's signature image,you still end up sound like the true goat
Just stfu and go to sleep

cheesy

Lol

It's a norm, they don't reply without having their brain swivel down the gutter..

Puddle filled brain!!

tueh....!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:
If I hype Laycon now, before tomorrow evening.... I will get probably 200 likes..

But when you tell them the truth about Laycon, they will be quoting you like a restless he-goat to wail as usual..

Zombies

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Be like a for apple, b for baby, c for cat. Rinse and repeat every time. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's even more hilarious that they expect us to engage them with those lame lines. God will hill dem cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But it is those lame lines that has Brubumbum convulsing all over the thread almost the whole day whilst we continue voting our boy to the top

You sef are indirectly also engaging no matter how you want to package it
Hope you are voting for your girl cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:

Same way you shamelessly dumped Ike to support Mercy last season .

Those of us that know you can attest to the fast that you got no shame and integrity...

To you, it is "anywhere belle face "..

You can do anything ,you can even sell your twin brother for a plate of fufu with no meat or fish..

I always laugh whenever I read your posts here supporting Laycon...yoy know why?

If Nengi or Erica overtake Laycon tonight, you will be here tomorrow telling us how Erica/Nengi's Dad is your father's best friend bla bla bla .....and you must support them by all means because your dad instructed you to..

How you shamelessly jumped from ike to Mercy last season still make me laugh till date whenever I remember it.

You are getting old and need to change this bandwagon mentality..

Heaven will not fall if you don't support the eventual winner OK?

The time spent on this needless and valueless epistle would have been used to vote old lucy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Be like a for apple, b for baby, c for cat. Rinse and repeat every time. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's even more hilarious that they expect us to engage them with those lame lines. God will hill dem cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very hilarious, just repeating the same shiit every day. cheesy

Now Na HIV, how that one wan take pain Person? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2020
MzCherry:

Don't loud it..
see Erica big head & wide face plus small body chai....is she really a beauty pageant

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2020
What is dat thing Nengi is cooking?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2020
I appreciate Praise's honesty mentioning Kidd as a worthy top 5 even though they never got along and almost went physical in the house..
The organizers should know better than unfairly evicting kidd..

Praise is really a BBA material, very remarkable personality!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:
If I hype Laycon now, before tomorrow evening.... I will get probably 200 likes..

But when you tell them the truth about Laycon, they will be quoting you like a restless he-goat to wail as usual..

Zombies

Another one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Nilknarf:

Fayar abeg come and continue from where you stopped

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Guy...Gbegiri na my boy...I go run am grin grin

Him don earn him well deserved title for the thread already ...The official Coward bbn20 thread NL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Courtesy: Erica smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
I appreciate Praise's honesty mentioning Kidd as a worthy top 5 even though they never got along and almost went physical in the house..
The organizers should know better than unfairly evicting kidd..

Praise is really a BBA material, very remarkable personality!

Kidd will be fairly evicted like the loud mouthed kid he is

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:

Those of us that know you can attest to the fast that you got no shame and integrity...

You can do anything ,you can even sell your twin brother for a plate of fufu with no meat or fish..

I always laugh whenever I read your posts here supporting Laycon...yoy know why?

If Nengi or Erica overtake Laycon tonight, you will be here tomorrow telling us how Erica/Nengi's Dad is your father's best friend bla bla bla .....and you must support them by all means because your dad instructed you to..

How you shamelessly jumped from ike to Mercy last season still make me laugh till date whenever I remember it.

MY KiDNEY...Guy you are MEAN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Sometimes when I see nengi, I no too de blame Ozo, girl is looking takeaway tonight cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2020
Someone should tell her to pursue her dreams when she's out of the house...

She can make it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2020
garfield1:

The time spent on this needless and valueless epistle would have been used to vote old lucy cheesy
I heard that you have been chased out of that whatsapp group again onto recharge cards runs.

Who do you always have this card issue every season?

Dem use am do you or what?

Very anyhow old man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:

Jesus!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Amillionn:
Please I have been seeing this thing all day on my screen and even though I have scrolled through pages here, I have not seen anything on it.

I keep reading on my tv screen that Vee told that something about Nengi. Does anyone know what she told tbaj?

Prince went to meet tolani when they were still rehearsing and told her that what him and Nengi are doing is just for the Pepsi show that she shouldn't be worried, vee was there too, and she jokingly said don't worry about the big ass or something in that line, and they all laughed. Agendist carried it on their head and started saying vee is gossiping Nengi, ninjas don't see what she said as a big deal though, we love vee.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:

I don't even see you people as trolls, una never reach! Real trolls here no dey drag Erica! cheesy

I'll post about Erica again, again and again and there's nothing you and your fellow miscreants will do. Absolutely nothing! cheesy

Whor.e, cum, dog, whoerica, duvet, kiss..These are all you all can say, no creativity, nothing new, no bitter truth to provoke, just repeating lines from day to day, now they've moved to "HIV".

How do you even expect those lines to annoy me? How? grin

I don't even need epistle to stress the helll out of you all. Na to just type "Erica is pretty" and you all will rush out to wail! cheesy

I dey tell you .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

lol.. Kai... Na those same lame lines don make you chop up to four bans, you no dey even shame, so like your Fave, words and actions are in opposite direction.. People with lame lines get you get so worked up and touchy with small tease.

No vex, before i wake up see "I don dey sell hawk meat" as new moniker...

I know you get touchy grin.. Oya shake it for me baby...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Ujay01:

Debbie-Rise?

Yes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2020
garfield1:

Kidd will be fairly evicted like the loud mouthed kid he is
back to sender..ur laycon will suffer worse fate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2020
galaxyball:

But it is those lame lines that has Brubumbum convulsing all over the thread almost the whole day whilst we continue voting our boy to the top

You sef are indirectly also engaging no matter how you want to package it
Hope you are voting for your girl cheesy
Nahhh! Bru hasn't even talked about those lines since he started his trolling, go through his posts.

You don't see me defending those lines or telling you guys not to use it, that's what engaging them would have been but I don't. I just laugh or completely ignore when the resident towncriers start wailing...

Nope, comman vote for her. tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2020
The official Coward bbn20 thread NL:

You can be the same person na, but one thing sure me die, You dey cry for help as you cant stand me.... cheesy grin grin

Fayar ti wa online...oya go to bed
E no good to dey sleep with teary eyes everyday

Off to bed now

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
Dora is close to him now, he even slept on her bed, let's test your theory on Sunday.

Clown grin

Erica was close to him more than everyone, she hasn't tasted bottom 10 sef.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Nahhh! Bru hasn't even talked about those lines since he started his trolling, go through his posts.

You don't see me defending those lines or telling you guys not to use it, that's what engaging them would have been but I don't. I just laugh or completely ignore when the resident towncriers start wailing...

How many moniker you get sef..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Oya help me vote for our baby girl by texting VOTE Laycon to 32052

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2020
badinfluence:

How many moniker you get sef..
she's ready for war this season grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:

I heard that you have been chased out of that whatsapp group again onto recharge cards runs.

Who do you always have this card issue every season?

Dem use am do you or what?

Very anyhow old man.

Yabaleft reasoning

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
Is this my bro?
u know naa. Good Evening

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
back to sender..ur laycon will suffer worse fate!

Real painment.hot tears

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
lol.. Kai... Na those same lame lines don make your up to four bans, so like your Fave, words and actions are in opposite direction.. People with lame lines get you so worked up and touchy.

No vex, before i wake up see "I don dey sell hawk meat" as new moniker...

I know you get touchy grin.. Oya shake it for me baby...

Hawkmeat? Are you ment? angry angry undecided

Nahhhhh, I didn't get banned for those lines.

I got banned for telling someone to shut up his dirty mouth because he called me a liar and for going personal with Chi, that had nothing to do with those lines.

I like that you've been keeping records of my activities on here. grin grin grin tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.