Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5015421 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2020
stroller9795:

See your face like sorry!

You don go Kuje again grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
This is not harassment pls.when Ozo was touching her last week where was this energy? She flinged her hand and it touched Ozo and you call it harassment? The Nengi I know will remove it almost immediately. Let's stop pushing wrong agenda pls.
so na mistake her hand touch the guy abi?

Continue lying to yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2020
Kiddwaya mum really need this 85millon

But last night Kidd said he is just here to enjoy himself, not about the money

He even named housemates he will help after the show, brighto was among

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
someone is sleeping and ure touching the person inappropriately isnt that harrassment

If its ozo that did it, they would be screaming now

Only God fit save Nene from you at this point! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2020
majamajic:
Kiddwaya mum really need this 85millon
LOL !
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Beorn1:

SMH. You blind ni? Where's the harassment? You no like this girl at all, why?

He was only exaggerating na with a tint of sarcasm grin

One of the easiest ways of catching a Naija babe, exposed or not is to tell her straight up you like her, once she forms, which will happen 80% of the time, just bone and ignore her every time you see her.

80% of the time she will find a way to give you a second chance to talk to her so that she will not form again grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
Ignore wetin? The same Ozo that went to peck her yesterday while they were all preparing for Pepsi task. You guys wish Ozo will give her space but deep down you know it's not possible. She has Ozo on the palm of her hands.

Bruh what we mean is, he isn't always in her space now, He is giving her some space which we like, obviously he is going to talk to her sometimes. So what are you saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2020
LordTheus:

What are the chances that your source only ever tells you the top housemates in voting polls? I find that awfully convenient...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen you giving predictions for both top and bottom housemates

Let's settle this once and for all

From 10:00pm today to Saturday, both you and Threebear should drop your bottom four predictions.

Given that Threebear (with the exception of last week), has been spot on with his predictions,.... it would be preferable if you drop your bottom four predictions BEFORE Threebear this time around.

For the sake of consistency, and to quell any chances of pure luck, it would also be nice if you provided the bottom four for the UPPER WEEK as well

This way, we'll ascertain whose sources are legit and whose sources are fake. We'll also know if your constant attack on Threebear has any basis at all.

I SUPPORT this!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Wait oo say Erica no sabi cook or Kiddwaya is just a good cook or what

But wetin dem even sabi for this house wey pass this their fry fry of eggs and co or their usual indomie

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2020
ijayopi:
Does the Tolanibaj look like someone that likes anybody? Even her love for prince na cruise

embarassed
Two weeks ago I wasted my time and money voting for her

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2020
Gmajor:
Today is the last day of voting. Please vote Tolanibaj and Bright0.

cry cry
bottom 4 material.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
someone is sleeping and ure touching the person inappropriately isnt that harrassment

The day some people were accusing Ozo of harassment, I also condemned them and supported Ozo. I don't see any big deal in that video TBH.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Ozo is sleeping

Sleeping no argument here

Nengi started touching him

https://twitter.com/Bbnaija2020loc1/status/1298874402822664193?s=09

Isnt this harrassment?

Eyah! I feel for Nengi.....she has actually tried, Konji na bastard.

I'm sure she needs Ozo to take action, even if na just ordinary cuddle.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Beorn1:

SMH. You blind ni? Where's the harassment? You no like this girl at all, why?

The fool is desperately trying to convince himself that his fave is not a simp...

Wetin concern us. Let him continue with his foolery, everyone can see he's a desperate clown.., cheesy grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
Ignore wetin? The same Ozo that went to peck her yesterday while they were all preparing for Pepsi task. You guys wish Ozo will give her space but deep down you know it's not possible. She has Ozo on the palm of her hands.

peck what?

how did she receive the peck? someone that did not allow him peck her well like someone she likes.

And yes, i already said him not ignoring is what is actually making me upset with him.

when he ignores her, i am happy.
when he dosen't i yab him. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Eeghe:

embarassed
Two weeks ago I wasted my time and money voting for her

Money that we should have used to buy suya and ice cream. angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Eyah! I feel for Nengi.....she has actually tried, Konji na bastard.

I'm sure she needs Ozo to take action, even if na just ordinary cuddle.

Stop putting things in your head, which yeye action, so that if Nengi acts uncomfortable you people can drag him abi.

Nengi and Ozo are friends, dead that agenda please.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Lay lay's painting cry

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
You missed one, anyone he is paired with always walks away uplifted

Lucy said her pairing with ozo was her best task since she got to the house, that she enjoyed it, if you observed when ozo was talking to her at the arena, she listened to him, respect that was earned not bought
100%

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pongwa(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
iCONs please don't relent, let's step up voting for Laycon edakun. We are going to top this week again

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:

Verified shocked have been Waiting for this news, kept checking his Instagram like a hawk for verification sign grin
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
ICONs no Dey CAST, Except when we Dey Cast our Votes.

If you haven’t used ur family,friends and neighbors phones and decoders to vote for Laycon online, via SMS and on the MyDstv and Mygotv app u Dey fall Icons hand.

Remember being an Icon is just a way of life.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:

Cry!!!

Inappropriately ko, proprietress ni...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2020
EricaNyash:

The fool is desperately trying to convince himself that his fave is not a simp...

Wetin concern us. Let him continue with his foolery, everyone can see he's a desperate clown.., cheesy grin grin

Fayar abeg is this jadentica, that guy must not escape me, he speaks like him. The two of them no get sense. cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Just like how Kaisha was a better music talent than any other housemate in that house ... Of cos I agree

You will wail more than whorica when laycon wins

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2020
ijayopi:
Does the Tolanibaj look like someone that likes anybody? Even her love for prince na cruise

Stop saying this. Tolani likes Prince a lot, it's Prince that doesn't feel the same and is stringing her along. Yesterday around 3am when I woke up and watched BBN, I saw her and Prince going to bed coz they were painting whilst others slept. Prince couldn't even give her a good night hug or kiss. Prince doesn't even want to sleep on bed, he's even avoiding sleeping in her room. No be Tolani dey cry for prince last week? No talk say Tolani no like Prince. Na big lie.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Money that we should have used to buy suya and ice cream. angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol Dem Don ban your other moniker again?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Only God fit save Nene from you at this point! angry angry angry
why you come hold cutlass?

No be ordinary banter grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
What if he went to peck her? Didn't Ozo also hug Dora (like twice) from behind during the mini party after the presentation? Plus his little dance with Erica. Why is it only Nengi you saw?

Ozo isn't outright ignoring Nengi. I don't even want that cause I actually fancy the OzoNe ship to a certain extent. But you can't deny that his attitude around Nengi has changed drastically from about two weeks ago. Which impresses me cause I've also complained about his clinging to her in the past.

I'm just hoping he maintains the momentum and not go back to Egypt

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Threebear:
I know his fans hate Ozo but I've decided to be a better person this season.

Well-done Team Laycon , you people have gapped Erica .
She was even leading at some point yesterday .
ah icons don't hate him, we only have a problem with jericans

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:

Stop putting things in your head, which yeye action, so that if Nengi acts uncomfortable you people can drag him abi.

Nengi and Ozo are friends, dead that agenda please.

Why did u think she woke up, stared at him for a while, slept back and made sure her hand touched him.

Some of u don't understand women.

I'm not saying they should fuccck, they shouldn't.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.