Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5010898 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

i have not been watching recently but thats what had been making me upset with Ozo, not ignoring.

it is even worse for her now that they are together in a private place and he is still ignoring her. it can pain. she go soon grab the guy kiss am by force grin

I am impressed he is doing it now. she thinks she can be tormenting a guy like this.

purnish her with the ignoring. grin

Not so sure. Did he not approach her for a peck yesterday when they were preparing for the pepsi task

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

undecided undecided undecided

Wetin my baby do you?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
EricaNyash:

Forget Jadentica and face me. I called your fave a Simp. The world y'all don't like hearing. Oya throw your punch let me see if it has some steam.... tongue tongue

Ok then, I'll face you wink be expecting cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Picela01: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Icons and superions pls welcome ur child. A new member. I love them.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo is desperate but your fav is begging him to be jealous of she and kidd

Your fav is holding his hand and refusing to let go

Your fav is touching and looking at him while he sleeps

Desperate indeed

Jesus!!!!! Not again Na.....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2020
EricaNyash:

So you haven't seen a rich simp?

One that is controlled by a woman? My dear Dem plenty. Sey him win money no mean sey him no be Simp.....Infact he's a grade 1 simp. The resident Simp of Bbnaija 2020......History will not be kind to him...

Oya burst some veins...... cheesy grin grin
if ozo should ignore her now, she will start wailing to everybody in the house

Small gym that he left her, she carried the beef from morning till night

I know that you enjoyed making ozo look weak and distracted but God strong pass una

They are going to fight soon cause nengi likes using guys to provoke ozo and when he starts to ignore her again, I will be here posting all the videos of her begging

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2020
majamajic:

He has lost concentration , I heard Lucy is on top him on top voting level now

U can't enjoy two things at the same time.

He has sha enjoyed Erica's pussy and breast, let him make do with those abeg.

He can fuccck off our screens. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I swear, I've never voted for any HMs the way I voted for Laycon this week.

I do it with so much joy....I'm sad my DSTV now app hasn't worked yet. I've been doing SMS since 2 days now cry cry cry

Update ur app
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Anchor535:
some nengi fans like the ozone thing as long as ozo looks weak

U haven't noticed it

Most people that started liking ozo and nengi together gravitated towards nengi cause ozo was made to look weak

I noticed it after that kemen incident

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2020
User09:

Not so sure. Did he not approach her for a peck yesterday when they were preparing for the pepsi task

I already answered this. Scroll up a little.

Someone that a girl willingly allows to Peck will be smooching while in a confined space. None of that is happening.

The peck that she was dodging and that's my grouse with Ozo.

Totally ignore her by just making her feel he doesn't want anything romantic with her. Just talk to her like he is talking to a guy. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Picela01:
you are most welcome

Everything here is on autopilot our fav is intelligent

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
he ran out of juice, I remember when him and brighto were forming we always win group,

Yesterday I learnt something , Ozo went to collect box containing numbers to match housemates during Pepsi task , Kidd rushed to pick , Ozo told him to go sit on his seat he will go round for everyone to pick , kidd was later the 3rd person to pick , he got Lucy

Ozo himself was the last to pick , in fact he makes sure everyone picked before he took the last one , he got tricktee

Still he won the star price ! Kiddwaya should focus back on this game , woman is everywhere , he is now handling Erica like he has won Olympics !

Kidd is just a jealous Playboy ! He still has his eyes on Ozo's Nengi , telling her how soft ozo is , but Ozo on his own side is showing us he was built stronger than we all think , Ozo's records speaks for him , he uses skill than strength ! Kidd sees him as strong opponent !

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Picela01:

Welcome to the superion team cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
if ozo should ignore her now, she will start wailing to everybody in the house

Small gym that he left her, she carried the beef from morning till night

I know that you enjoyed making ozo look weak and distracted but God strong pass una

They are going to fight soon cause nengi likes using guys to provoke ozo and when he starts to ignore her again, I will be here posting all the videos of her begging

The truth is that Nengi has ozo wrapped around her fingers. Even if he ignores her for a minutes, she knows how to get him back to be onboard with her and still place him around her fingers. This is the reason why people call him a Simp. He's just too naive..

Even if they fight, it doesn't matter because friends fight and make up. The issue is, when is he going to start acting like a man around Nengi as opposed to being a boring wussy. My girl needs a friend in that house and Ozo happens to be that friend, I bet she values the friendship. But y'all will not just give her a breather. You desperately want her to open Toto waaaaaah like WhorErica and disgrace her generation. Well that ain't gonna happen. Y'all will wail and twist narratives tire... Especially you!... cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

I already answered this. Scroll up a little.

Someone that a girl willingly allows to Peck will be smooching while in a confined space. None of that is happening.

The peck that she was dodging and that's my grouse with Ozo.

Totally ignore her by just making her feel he doesn't want anything romantic with her. Just talk to her like he is talking to a guy. grin
compared to other gestures that one was different, especially as she held his hand and refused to let go

The way she even turned after he walked away
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
some nengi fans like the ozone thing as long as ozo looks weak

U haven't noticed it

Most people that started liking ozo and nengi together gravitated towards nengi cause ozo was made to look weak

I noticed it after that kemen incident

Ozo made himself look weak abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Picela01:
On behalf of all NL Superions, you are most welcome cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Picela01:
Welcome to the iconic movement, you won't regret this. Bragging rights choke, as superions are not up this week, pls help us pump some votes for laycon, both online and sms.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
compared to other gestures that one was different, especially as she held his hand and refused to let go

The way she even turned after he walked away

Shey na hand Ozo wan hold?

It would have been better she set her cheeks well for him to Peck than to be holding his hand after dodging the peck.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2020
EricaNyash:

The truth is that Nengi has ozo wrapped around her fingers. Even if he ignores her for a minutes, she's k owe how to get him back to be onboard with her and still place him around her fingers. This is the reason why people call him a Simp. He's just too naive..

Even if they fight, it doesn't matter because friends fight and make up. The issue is, when is he going to start acting like a man around Nengi as opposed to being a boring wussy. My girl needs a friend in that house and Ozo happens to be that friend, I bet she values the friendship. But y'all will not just give a her breather. You desperately want her to open Toto waaaaaah like WhorErica and disgrace her generation. Well that ain't gonna happen. Y'all will wail and twist narratives tire... Especially you!... cheesy cheesy
nengi has ozo wrapped around her fingers

How many times has she told him to stop being close to dora indirectly

She was angry he ignored her at the gym but ozo allowed erica to twerk on him cheesy

Continue trying to make ozo look weak, we will watch this story till the end

Ozone ship is dead as far as I'm concerned

She better start flirting with kidd again, cause me I want drama

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:

Ok then, I'll face you wink be expecting cool

Expecting wetin?

Is it a bank alert?...

Shior!... cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Picela01:
You're honorably welcome!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Picela01: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2020
[I have voted for him.been voting since Tuesday.
=igasiboy98 post=93271683]Welcome to the iconic movement, you won't regret this. Bragging rights choke, as superions are not up this week, pls help us pump some votes for laycon, both online and sms.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

Shey na hand Ozo wan hold?

It would have been better she set her cheeks well for him to Peck than to be holding his hand after dodging the peck.
did you watch the video

Watch it again, it wasnt cringy like other times, he lingers and she was blushing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:

She was angry he ignored her at the gym but ozo allowed erica to twerk on him cheesy

Honestly you are the one making your fave appear like a simp to all with your twisted narratives. Everyone who has a brain can see you are trying so hard to make it look like he's the alpha in that house or relationship but no one is seeing that until things change ofcourse. For now, he's just a wussy simp... Pele!.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ozone maybe dead or alive, who cares?.... tongue

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:

Tranquillity! Tranquillity!! Tranquillity!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

Ozo made himself look weak abeg.
how? She was the one that said they should always be together

Nengi walks faster than ozo, so she was always in front of him

I have watched clips of dora and ozo, it's almost the same thing, difference is dora walks slowly, there is a clip of ozo following dora to the garden and back to the house

Ozo made some mistakes cause he liked her, I will not deny it but that doesnt make him stupid

Wetin dey worry una self, a guy treats girls badly he is a hero

A guy respects and puts the wishes of a girl above anything, he is stupid

Something is wrong with some guys upstairs, what kind of thinking is this?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
did you watch the video

Watch it again, it wasnt cringy like other times, he lingers and she was blushing

Which other times. I can't remember Ozo ever attempting to Peck her that you are using to compare this one with.

But if you say he lingered and she was blushing, no problem. What I saw was her behaving like a shy babe that didn't want the full peck and kinda resistance albeit reluctantly.

She likes Ozo, that is why I want him to intensify the ignoring.

For you info, I like both Ozo and Nengi, but I like Nengi better. I no just like make babe dey stress guy wet she like like this.

Even to hug Ozo well she go dey do side half hugging. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Pepsi, bigger company with several products. But for that Cola drink market segment, Coca Cola is the market leader worldwide. Coke brand is much stronger though cos na dem be the original Cola maker. Pepsi na copy cat
Drew13:
coca cola beats Pepsi hands down, Pepsi just spends more on advertisement
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
how? She was the one that said they should always be together

Nengi walks faster than ozo, so she was always in front of him

I have watched clips of dora and ozo, it's almost the same thing, difference is dora walks slowly, there is a clip of ozo following dora to the garden and back to the house

Ozo made some mistakes cause he liked her, I will not deny it but that doesnt make him stupid

Wetin dey worry una self, a guy treats girls badly he is a hero

A guy respects and puts the wishes of a girl above anything, he is stupid

Something is wrong with some guys upstairs, what kind of thinking is this?
This particular one is really tiring mehn.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

Which other times. I can't remember Ozo ever attempting to Peck her that you are using to compare this one with.

But if you say he lingered and she was blushing, no problem. What I saw was her behaving like a shy babe that didn't want the full peck and kinda resistance albeit reluctantly.

She likes Ozo, that is why I want him to intensify the ignoring.

For you info, I like both Ozo and Nengi, but I like Nengi better. I no just like make babe dey stress guy wet she like like this.

Even to hug Ozo well she go dey do side half hugging. angry
we dont even want hug self, she should keep herself for her boyfriend

Ozo will leave that house and find true love

Not nengi

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.