Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029371 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Una no dey sleep for here? shocked shocked cool

Issokay oooo, me I dey go bed sha. My babies and I wish y'all sweet dreams kiss kiss

https://twitter.com/ennydolie/status/1298393414908743680?s=09

I'm back here. grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Final push for the boy weh sabi... cheesy

Of lay lay lay.... Of Laycon.

Favorite improper housemate... Chairman of ICON miscreants... grin

My boy na support we support u, we know kill person, but anyone weh e deh vex, locate the available electric pole and hit your head... grin... It can be orgasmic just try it.. Lol

Iconic Thursday...... The movement...

Favorite graduate.... cheesy

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
innocentdude:

I may be wrong but i don't think we actually ridicule Ozo for being with her, we support him since the feeling is mutual.

it's fans of other HM's who are jealous that call him simp and all that .........but we don't like her sha .
Some are doing it without knowing that they're actually ridiculing him.

The feeling is very mutual just that Ozo shows his own more because of the type of person he is.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Acidosis:

I'm happy he's beginning to correct his wrongs.

The triangle he found himself with Nengi and Dora almost ruined him. He managed the situation the best way he could but he lost some of his fans to Dorathy and Nengi in the process.

Some Dorathy's fans today used to like Ozo (or at least the duo as a team).

The bitter truth is that Ozo is to Nengi what Ike is to Mercy. When a guy decides to roll with a female HM with an incredibly large fan base, the male will remain a mere appendage till the end of the show. He will never outshine the female.

This is the same situation with Kidd and Erica. Kidd will never beat Erica in any poll, even though a lot of people claim they love the duo together. It's all make-believe. Only one winner will emerge at the end of the day, and the weaker vessel (usually the male) in the shipping stuff leaves with nothing.

If Ozo had played his game alone by keeping Dorathy and Nengi on the same level, he would be competing with Laycon today.

His relationship with Nengi today is still unknown to a lot of people. His fans claim they're friends but Ozo says he's physically attracted. Confusion?

Ozo is a competition to laycon cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
But why do you always make a fool of yourself? Threebear have said it that anything he says before Thursday is cruise. So if he said so before Thursday ( which he didn't say anything of such) he's just cruising. He stated the results clearly on Thursday night. He got 3/4, after being consistent for 3 weeks straight. Is that not enough evidence for you that he has a source.
You have source yen yen yen. Oya post bottom 4 so we can know, you chickened out. If it's sure for you post bottom 6 this night before threebear, and if it's correct on sunday then we can start taking you serious. Stop fooling around here.
My pharmacist!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:

Guy, your brain is paining you. Like what the heck will choose winning competition over money. Like I said, winning money is the real deal. Now take your L in peace

I go take am.. winning money is the real deal, but winning more competitions makes you relevant and a site contender for the ultimate price. After today now, Ozo will go back to his shell and go anonymous again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Prior to yesterday he had just N1.1m
Did you check that of Erica.
You making mouth because he won one single tasked that boosted his wins.
Erica has won more competitive task than him. You can take that to the bank, he only won more money
You're looking like a joke here.

I posted all Ozo wins every demn thing
Now lemme see Erica's own
Sharp sharp

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:

Ozo is a competition to laycon cool

Ozone is a competition to Laycon, not Ozo.

Ozo destroyed his game by going after a female with an incredibly large fan base. If he had stayed with Dora, he would have outshined Dorathy on all polls. Now Dorathy has pitifully gained a lot of fan by playing her game alone.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Dotez:

No wonder they picked him ahead of Triky yesterday.

Dat's just a tip of iceberg for him though
Wait,let him mistakenly find himself of 4 bottom 4 first
U go see chun chin
Kidd is one of the frontrunners for the win and the other housemates know. They'll vote him out cos he's a threat for the money.

I'm still #TeamLayconXLucy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Hi
EricaNyash:

Hehehehehe!

You are obviously sha.ll.ow..... grin grin grin

So wetin Dem come bbnaija house come do?

Na to win UEFA cup?... grin

Atleast you agree Nengi has won more money than that whoring fav of yours. Well no wahala.. grin cheesy

If you remove that Airtel one that goes to charity, Erica has more money in the bank wins than Nengi. Hope your eyes don clear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Elites please push more

VOTE Erica to 32052

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:

Watch this clip very well.

https://twitter.com/Bbnaija2020loc1/status/1298874402822664193?s=09

She remembered that Ozo won money, then konji started, Ozo didn't give a fvck because he was sleeping, then she attempted to harras him by crossing and placing her hand towards Ozo yellow prickk
This guy sef, which one is yellow priick? She placed her hand near his chest/neck na.
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Zzor:
dont use your own hands to invite trouble for yourself,beware of what you say about a man of God,i repeat don't be unfortunate

Sis.....

Damn this narrative, who's Oyakhi...., isn't he a homoserpian like us all

Even Jesus perceived portrait are being used ridiculously [a movie 'Gay Jesus' comes to mind ], talk less of this god-of-men....

Stop attributing witty supremacy to this guys, which on a norm behaves like an average Adam..

cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
This is disgusting to watch! Jeeez cry

Picture 1. She was battling with konji all because Ozo won money last night.

Picture 2. She looked at Ozo when the harassment thought came into her.

Picture 3. She attempted to sexually touch someone sleeping!

This is very disgusting and irritating!

#JusticeForOzo

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
watch the gym footage again

You will see nengi looking back to see if ozo is watching

Guy no complain about gym, you change am to sitting on the guy lap

Guy no complain, you start playing rough play with another guy

Guy still no complain, you come dey ask the guy if he was jealous that you were seated on another guy lap

Guy say it's all good

You accuse the guy say him no get emotions

Look at her head

I was going to point these out yesterday for the haters but i just let it be .

It's so obvious that everything she does flirt wise is to invoke a reaction out of Ozo but the Dude is just too chill and doesn't like entanglements.
I remember when she sat on kidd's lap and looked at Ozo expecting him to maybe get angry but the Dude just smiled and looked elsewhere, completely ignored her. That thing pained hergrin

People making fun of him should ask themselves; Nengi said Ozo is just a friend then why does she care so much if he eats without her or if he leaves the gym without her or if he gets jealous when she sits on another persons lap. I mean these things shouldn't matter to a friend now grin

Yet some deluded folks will come here to say Nengi doesn't have feelings for Ozo and he's the one following her around grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Acidosis:

I'm happy he's beginning to correct his wrongs.

The triangle he found himself with Nengi and Dora almost ruined him. He managed the situation the best way he could but he lost some of his fans to Dorathy and Nengi in the process.

Some Dorathy's fans today used to like Ozo (or at least the duo as a team).

The bitter truth is that Ozo is to Nengi what Ike is to Mercy. When a guy decides to roll with a female HM with an incredibly large fan base, the male will remain a mere appendage till the end of the show. He will never outshine the female.

This is the same situation with Kidd and Erica. Kidd will never beat Erica in any poll, even though a lot of people claim they love the duo together. It's all make-believe. Only one winner will emerge at the end of the day, and the weaker vessel (usually the male) in the shipping stuff leaves with nothing.

If Ozo had played his game alone by keeping Dorathy and Nengi on the same level, he would be competing with Laycon today.

His relationship with Nengi today is still unknown to a lot of people. His fans claim they're friends but Ozo says he's physically attracted. Confusion?

Ozo is a competition to laycon cool, we came for the 85 million

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2020
I love Nengi's art

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2020
nazablossom:
Thank you. Please keep supporting him wholeheartedly without expecting him to be perfect.
Ozo is my second favourite while Prince is the third.
And laycon?... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Look at these beautiful artworks done by the housemates yet one doesn't get to see such on the front page.

Threads like Ka3na and Praise had sex, Kidd and Erica left cum everywhere etc, will be pushed to the front page in a snap of the finger. Who is deceiving who? This shows the kind of society we live in, everyone trying to justify their sins.

You can imagine corrupt politicians talking bad about the show, meanwhile they stole this country to a halt and rendered young graduates jobless, frolic and marry our neonates and do all sorts of atrocities.

E be things indeed!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Prior to yesterday he had just N1.1m
Did you check that of Erica.
You making mouth because he won one single tasked that boosted his wins.
Erica has won more competitive task than him. You can take that to the bank, he only won more money

Them dey chop competitive task? Na money be the main ishh na.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2020
I miss last week's arena game. Lucy complained that Brighto made the game difficult for her. Vee (or is it Tolanibaj?) started begging Lucy to forgive them.

Lucy is a Queen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:

Ozo is a competition to laycon cool, we came for the 85 million
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Hi

If you remove that Airtel one that goes to charity, Erica has more money in the bank wins than Nengi. Hope your eyes don clear

See I'm not going to argue semantics with you. It's obvious you are craving attention.. I'm kinda busy now.. Later!!

When you're done jonzing as always, Drink water!

Just know this, Nengi will always be ahead of your cheap who.re of a fav...

Pele! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2020
homesteady:

He said Ozo is free grin

https://twitter.com/Bussyolarh/status/1298920925346267136?s=19

I heard free but world people turned it to fruity (his accent may have contributed). Anyways, Olodo24 sums it up nicely, twitter (and even nairaland) is full of twisted narratives depending on who is reporting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2020
phelonrays:

Sis.....

Damn this narrative, who's Oyakhi...., isn't he a homoserpian like us all

Even Jesus perceived portrait are being used ridiculously [a movie Gay Jesus comes to mind ], talk less of this god-of-men....

Stop attributing witty supremacy to this guys, which on a norm behaves like an average Adam..

cool

No mind the zzor girl, I been think say she go reply make I send am message go give him pastor. Make I tell am say him no superior pass me for God sight. Someone wey him wife junk am for unreasonable behavior towards female members.
It is good to have eyes, but sight is far more better. She better changes her church or she goes to hell
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Acidosis:

Ozone is a competition to Laycon, not Ozo.

Ozo destroyed his game by going after a female with an incredibly large fan base. If he had stayed with Dora, he would have outshined Dorathy on all polls. Now Dorathy has pitifully gained a lot of fan by playing her game alone.

We shall see, let's keep watching. The voting poll results will soon be known cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
nazablossom:
All these Ozo haters parading as his fans, just know that you are deceiving your self calling your self an Ozo fan.

Ozo is a very nice and responsible guy to have those people as fans. Every single thing the young man does will be met with complain and nagging.

From morning till night, you guys will be here monitoring his every step, throwing tantrum and wimping like a child. For what exactly? Because he's following Nengi.

Ozo is an intelligent and smart young man and knows what he's doing. You think you are more intelligent than him because you are hiding under your keyboard claiming macho man?

Why are you still stanning him if you're ashamed of his behaviour. Ozoemena has been of good behaviour since he came into the big brother house.
He doesn't flirt
He doesn't gossip
He doesn't backbite
He doesn't fight
He takes his task very serious

What is his offense? One thing. He likes Nengi and shows how he likes her. Is it a bad thing to love/like somebody?

You guys should Stan him with your chest and stop complaining all the time. Or save yourself the stress and Stan someone else undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Threebear, bottom four please ....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
I think this jayjaycee is the downchelsea of this season, always off point. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
chucs:
Look at these beautiful artworks done by the housemates yet one doesn't get to see such on the front page.

Threads like Ka3na and Praise had sex, Kidd and Erica left cum everywhere etc, will be pushed to the front page in a snap of the finger. Who is deceiving who? This shows the kind of society we live in, everyone trying to justify their sins.

You can imagine corrupt politicians talking bad about the show, meanwhile they stole this country to a halt and rendered young graduates jobless, frolic and marry our neonates and do all sorts of atrocities.

E be things indeed!
Create a thread and tag dominiqu.e

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
chucs:

E be things indeed!
Yes o. Hypocritical Nigerians complain cos it is usually the sexual contents that are presented to them. But still, it's the sexual contents that most of them care for

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

No,

You not acknowledging that Ozo following Nengi is more conspicuous and ridiculous to view than Nengi, a babe following him.

How does Prince follow Tbaj?
How does kidd follow Erica?
How does Neo follow Vee?
How does BrightO even follow Wathoni

Compare it with how Ozo follows Nengi.

Thats whats disgusting, seriously.

Prince no like Tbaj,we all can see dat
Pliz remove Kiddrica and NeoVee frm dat list
Brighto and Wathoni? Like wtf?

If Ozo likes Nengi and they are always in eacother space is what you call been slow.
I'm sorry I can't help ur hatred for Ozo.

Very disgusting and condescending

(1) (2) (3) ... (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.