Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5028501 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Life is good...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:
What did Ozo do to deserve this kind of sexual harrasment?

Is it a crime to win money?

Nengi first got konjified, looked at Ozo with harrassment thought, and then sexually harassed him.
am still looking for the sexual harassment,where is it, abi e de back of biggie camera.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2020
QueenCookie:

Please do you have the picture?

No baby, will try to get a pic
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
FIGARO00:
We are on the same page nau.
Just as you have grown a thick skin to Erica's shenanigans, so have we grown elephant hide to Ozo's predicament. 2 ge 4.
Still vote for him though.

Have you seen that video where she woke up in midnight looking at Ozo and using hand to touch him.

Thats what ignoring a babe like that would do.

she likes Ozo, dey form nonsense dey frustrate the guy.

ignore well she will be the one following him and i am ok with that grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

So these are what and what Ozo won, make I Kno list Erica own... All her teammates know she is a child of grace. You pray to have laycon in a singing task, you wish to have Erica in any other task other than singing or jingle making
Nothing i listed there is a sponsored monetary task except the Pepsi own. They're all things he's done in the house that Erica hasn't been able too since you're talking about competition making people relevant .

Now, based on sponsored tasks he's won the most money in the house higher than anyone else and he has the most wins in the Betway Trivia and HOH games.

He beats her in everything .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
FIGARO00:
Not directly.
But go and call a straight person fruity, make we see wetin go sup.

He said free! He said free!! He said free!!! C'mon!

https://twitter.com/TWEETORACLE/status/1298925642558435328?s=09
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
If all the days, konji no catch am! Why must it be immediately Ozo won money last night. Why?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2020
This moniker wt his sexual harrassment claim sounds desperate.. Reason why he's being largely ignored.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6080632/bbnaija-housemates-made-some-beautiful#93276359

please go and spice up that thread if you have the pictures of the housemates artwork

aunty dominique pls take it to the promiseland

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2020
QueenCookie:

Nazza dearest! Don't mind them. I told them once to dig two graves when they want to attack Nengi, they thought I meant I was coming for Ozo. I love Ozo so much not to ever drag him on this street, I hope it remains that way sha.

But you see these people calling themselves Ozo fans,
they are always creating opportunities for haters to drag Ozo, they expose and dissect Ozo's weakness and think they are dragging Nengi.
They should all know that as long as Ozo and Nengi are in that house, dragging Nengi means exposing Ozo's weakness and giving haters enough ammunitions to nail Ozo....that's why I said they should dig two graves.
I will keep saying it. They are more of Ozo haters. They think they are doing Nengi smiley

For sometime now, nobody has insulted Ozo or call him simp because they got tired of repeating the same thing. But his haters masquerading as fans will not allow him to rest. Always analysing nonsense thinking they are spiting Nengi but indirectly spiting Ozo undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

He said free! He said free!! He said free!!! C'mon!

https://twitter.com/TWEETORACLE/status/1298925642558435328?s=09
Ok, so sorry, but I was only referring to someone saying something about the word 'fruity' itself.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Jeeeeeez!!! This is so disgusting!

Ozo will be emotional traumatized right now because of this harrasment.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Acidosis:

I'm happy he's beginning to correct his wrongs.

The triangle he found himself with Nengi and Dora almost ruined him. He managed the situation the best way he could but he lost some of his fans to Dorathy and Nengi in the process.

Some Dorathy's fans today used to like Ozo (or at least the duo as a team).

The bitter truth is that Ozo is to Nengi what Ike is to Mercy. When a guy decides to roll with a female HM with an incredibly large fan base, the male will remain a mere appendage till the end of the show. He will never outshine the female.

This is the same situation with Kidd and Erica. Kidd will never beat Erica in any poll, even though a lot of people claim they love the duo together. It's all make-believe. Only one winner will emerge at the end of the day, and the weaker vessel (usually the male) in the shipping stuff leaves with nothing.

If Ozo had played his game alone by keeping Dorathy and Nengi on the same level, he would be competing with Laycon today.

His relationship with Nengi today is still unknown to a lot of people. His fans claim they're friends but Ozo says he's physically attracted. Confusion?
Pure facts g.
Any serious guy that wants to win bbn should leave relationship out of his gameplan..
It never ends well.
See kidd nah.. He definitely wont make top 5 grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

Have you seen that video where she woke up in midnight looking at Ozo and using hand to touch him.

Thats what ignoring a babe like that would do.

she likes Ozo, dey form nonsense dey frustrate the guy.

ignore well she will be the one following him and i am ok with that grin
My guy!!
I saw that video and I laughed, what is that girl actually up to?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Acidosis:

I'm happy he's beginning to correct his wrongs.

The triangle he found himself with Nengi and Dora almost ruined him. He managed the situation the best way he could but he lost some of his fans to Dorathy and Nengi in the process.

Some Dorathy's fans today used to like Ozo (or at least the duo as a team).

The bitter truth is that Ozo is to Nengi what Ike is to Mercy. When a guy decides to roll with a female HM with an incredibly large fan base, the male will remain a mere appendage till the end of the show. He will never outshine the female.

This is the same situation with Kidd and Erica. Kidd will never beat Erica in any poll, even though a lot of people claim they love the duo together. It's all make-believe. Only one winner will emerge at the end of the day, and the weaker vessel (usually the male) in the shipping stuff leaves with nothing.

If Ozo had played his game alone by keeping Dorathy and Nengi on the same level, he would be competing with Laycon today.

His relationship with Nengi today is still unknown to a lot of people. His fans claim they're friends but Ozo says he's physically attracted. Confusion?
Ozo and Nengi have their fanbase separately. They already have strong fanbase before this whole ship thing.

Some fans should stop overanalyzing things and let them be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

It is only Ozo that likes Nengi.

when did i say Ozo was slow? maybe you should explain the context of how you used the word slow.

Not Ignoring her and the way he is following her around is what i dont like.
My words deduced from what ur likes dey use to troll Ozo
Stuffs like "he likes Nengi"," he follows her upadan" "simp" "slow" and what not
So u will be the better person to explain better.

So just like I've been saying, if coming here to say all dat about Ozo but u refused to listen to their convos and see ow dat my might be playing out on his actions toward her.
Or seeing a guy been nice and up and doing to a girl he likes(according to ur likes) is what una dey call simp.

Then sir,it is very irritating

And yes thank you,we will also like to see him spacing her if dat is what will free him from all those irritating trolls
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2020
FIGARO00:
My guy!!
I saw that video and I laughed, what is that girl actually up to?
It was very disgusting to watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2020
Dotez:

If dis is ur definition of Sexual harassment.

Then Most Married women av been harassing their husband then.
Kai,which kind thing b dis? Nawa for some people

Calm down, you take things too serious when Ozo is involved.

Guy loosen up grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:
Jeeeeeez!!! This is so disgusting!

Ozo will be emotional traumatized right now because of this harrasment.

Imaging how she forced the guy to put her hand on him

Really disgusting

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Any task for them today?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

Really disgusting

grin grin

Video link pls?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:

Is Ozo her husband? Why will she harass the innocent young man?

So much for mgbeke with self control
I repeat if dat is ur definition of sexual harassment

Then infact I can say I've be raped b4 then
Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Ozo and nengi de give people hypertension

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

Calm down, you take things too serious when Ozo is involved.

Guy loosen up grin
LMAO

I still dey learn beside Archangel
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

Na Dotez i dey actually talk to. To him Ozo can do no wrong. grin
Like seriously if hez wrong
I will sure own up to it and still punish him with Votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2020
codedguy1:

Really disgusting

grin grin
Let's keep trolling and banters aside and focus on reality here. It's very wrong to sexually touch anyone without his/her consent.

Do you know that gravity of what she did?

I knew something was shady about Nengi when she confessed with her own mouth that she has been gang-banged before. Couple with her high rate of alcohol consumption. Very disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Dotez:

My words deduced from what ur likes dey use to troll Ozo
Stuffs like "he likes Nengi"," he follows her upadan" "simp" "slow" and what not
So u will be the better person to explain better.

So just like I've been saying, if coming here to say all dat about Ozo but u refused to listen to their convos and see ow dat my might be playing out on his actions toward her.
Or seeing a guy been nice and up and doing to a girl he likes(according to ur likes) is what una dey call simp.

Then sir,it is very irritating

And yes thank you,we will also like to see him spacing her if dat is what will free him from all those irritating trolls

you are deceiving yourself.

Does Ozo not like Nengi? has he not told her he likes her?

Is he not following her upandan that is making him look like a simp.

How do you know i dont listen to their convo?

like i said, you need to calm down before you blow a gasket ontop Ozo matter.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Munzy14:

Give him second... cheesy

Since jude is creating war.. Lol
Lie lie. Ozo would have been my first. I made Nengi my first because of so much dragging she got from people that misjudged her.

So, Ozo stays as my second favourite. You can't bribe me grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2020
nazablossom:
All these Ozo haters parading as his fans, just know that you are deceiving your self calling your self an Ozo fan.
Ozo is a very nice and responsible guy to have those people as fans. Every single thing the young man does will be met with complain and nagging.
From morning till night, you guys will be here monitoring his every step, throwing tantrum and wimping like a child. For what exactly? Because he's following Nengi.
Ozo is an intelligent and smart young man and knows what he's doing. You think you are more intelligent than him because you are hiding under your keyboard claiming macho man?
Why are you still stanning him if you're ashamed of his behaviour. Ozoemena has been of good behaviour since he came into the big brother house.
He doesn't flirt
He doesn't gossip
He doesn't backbite
He doesn't fight
He takes his task very serious
What is his offense? One thing. He likes Nengi and shows how he likes her. Is it a bad thing to love/like somebody?
You guys should Stan him with your chest and stop complaining all the time. Or save yourself the stress and Stan someone else undecided
This is for you for such a brilliant post

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.