Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5060676 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:26am On Aug 30, 2020
innocentdude:
Y'all eyes are finally being opened to the ways and actions of the Mgbeke

Welcome to I TOLD YOU SO....i've been here since Day 1 angry angry angry
Dem nor dey hear word

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by khia: 2:26am On Aug 30, 2020
meobizy:
“Spaghetti I’m making for us.” This Nengi knows how to make a man feel like a king. None of my idiot missed chances tried teasing me with food. Maybe Ozo’s doing something right after all.

Are you a girl or a homosexual? Seriously, you know how to make a man feel like a king? grin grin Don't forget to wear a diaper. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:26am On Aug 30, 2020
User09:
One more thing - Nengi is gonna be extra touchy and show less restraints with Ozo now.

The powerplay has shifted to him. Lets see how he plays. The one fear i have though is him confronting kidd
He should freaking ignore the both of them.

He's done it before so let him do it again .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:26am On Aug 30, 2020
bentenny:
If not for the two strikes,Erica would have confronted Nengi over Kidwaya! grin grin

Never
She is not gonna fight women over a guy
She takes up her problem with the man
She is classy and elegant like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:26am On Aug 30, 2020
QueenCookie:

I am glad she told Ozo the same thing she discussed with Kidd. Nengi has never lied about the way she wants to play her game, she has never direspected herself on national TV by opening her legs for any man and she will never. She plays her game so well and values her sled so much that she has refused to kiss anybody in that house.

I have only one concern- Kidd!
I saw him serve Nengi a drink, for the love of God, why will he do that, noone knows what mixture he gave to Nengi. Nengi on a normal day will hill down plenty alcohol and still be herself, just today Kidd served her some cups, story has changed.

I alao saw him place his hand on Nengi's neck and I also saw Nengi pull his hand away, this happened in a split second. Biggie needs to caution Kidd. He can't be groping people's neck without their consent. If he is into demonic sexual paroles, he should keep it to himself and not sneak on people with it.

Honestly, I for break em head with bottle if I was Nengi for daring to mistake my precious neck for Whoreica's. Let him take his foolishness elsewhere, is he mad?

I hope Ninjas on twitter protest Kidd's continuous neck groping, it's disgusting and irritating, and more so, he tried groping Nengi's unwilling neck after tampering with her drink, totally unacceptable!

You hit the nail.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:27am On Aug 30, 2020
QueenCookie:

I am glad she told Ozo the same thing she discussed with Kidd. Nengi has never lied about the way she wants to play her game, she has never direspected herself on national TV by opening her legs for any man and she will never. She plays her game so well and values her sled so much that she has refused to kiss anybody in that house.

I have only one concern- Kidd!
I saw him serve Nengi a drink, for the love of God, why will he do that, noone knows what mixture he gave to Nengi. Nengi on a normal day will hill down plenty alcohol and still be herself, just today Kidd served her some cups, story has changed.

I alao saw him place his hand on Nengi's neck and I also saw Nengi pull his hand away, this happened in a split second. Biggie needs to caution Kidd. He can't be groping people's neck without their consent. If he is into demonic sexual paroles, he should keep it to himself and not sneak on people with it.

Honestly, I for break em head with bottle if I was Nengi for daring to mistake my precious neck for Whoreica's. Let him take his foolishness elsewhere, is he mad?

I hope Ninjas on twitter protest Kidd's continuous neck groping, it's disgusting and irritating, and more so, he tried groping Nengi's unwilling neck after tampering with her drink, totally unacceptable!
All this shalaye just for choking?

Same choking you slutshamed Erica for?

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:27am On Aug 30, 2020
tonididdy:
Ozo seeing Erica crying be like: "I will kee Kidd in this house oh " grin

I like this one
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Never
She is not gonna fight women over a guy
She takes up her problem with the man
She is classy and elegant like that

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2020
User09:
One more thing - Nengi is gonna be extra touchy and show less restraints with Ozo now.

The powerplay has shifted to him. Lets see how he plays. The one fear i have though is him confronting kidd
I pray he doesn't do that, it's not worth it at all at all.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Donzie1995:
Kidd passed without a care... Lol

What does eating your words feel like? Is it a salty, sugary, bitter or sour taste?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

The story of Nigerian marriages
Wives and thirsty side chics mirrored in BBN
Thank you Biggie ooo, for this year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Bookworm001:
Erica is stressed already, see her eyes. She is looking old already.

I truly feel for her

the situationship is really affecting her

her looks is changing on daily basis

we are seeing less and less of her legendary smiles and laughter undecided

my boi sha lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:28am On Aug 30, 2020
User09:

Nengi will get back that power before tomorrow ends. Is it not this Ozo that we have been watching for the past 1 month? He might even start begging her again by Monday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:29am On Aug 30, 2020
Una go wail tire!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:29am On Aug 30, 2020
toseen7:

She will run to him tomorrow.

SMH
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:29am On Aug 30, 2020
Crixxx:

That guy is crazy now. Hope by next yr they sack him.
Unless they are doing stuff they wouldn't wanna show us for the fear of Lai Muhammad. As at least the last time they showed them they were the one hms yes to sleep, why d 4k are they showing us pple sleeping.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:29am On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:
Nengi fans hwfr choking nah?

Make we run am for viewers nh?

Una nogo like fallout? cheesy

Run it boy... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 2:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Make I sleep small tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Terry Waya’s connections at work. Erica and Kidd have suddenly “disappeared” from the BBNaija house. We should hand the format back to South Africans, mago mago too dey our blood. Am I the only one hearing Erica being kpenshed in the background?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 2:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Thank you for Switching Up With Laycon cheesy

Goodnight but remember say this life no balance... cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:30am On Aug 30, 2020
homesteady:
Ozo wants to get information from Tolanibaj on why Erica is crying grin

I don’t think Tbaj knows about the toilet runs
If Tbaj is evicted today? I will run mad
I didn’t vote for her and she loves Erica embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 2:30am On Aug 30, 2020
akthedream2019:
The more I watch this Kiddwaya and Erica's palava, the more I like him..

Erica must be really daft not to have read and understood Kiddwaya.,.

By now, she should have made her decision..... But Kidd "billions" no make am get sense.

I hope Erica is acting though.... But if not, she is very stupid.
Vote for him next week plis dia kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 2:31am On Aug 30, 2020
Erica Cries hard as Kiddwaya Flirts with Nengi and Dorathy (Full Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY7rvquM9k8
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 2:31am On Aug 30, 2020
Venita:

Hmmmm missed that part where nengy was grabbed. Was he that rough?

I DONT KNOW, SEE FOR YOURSELF, BUT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR.

U CAN SEE NENGI HAS HER HAND, TRYING TO MOVE HIS HAND FROM HER NECK.

IT WAS UNEXPECTED.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:31am On Aug 30, 2020
cuteboy2:
Oh! Kidd has gone to talk about the Nengi complaint with Dora, one the people Erica complained about. Openly to the hearing of Lucy, and they are all laughing about it.

Lucy says to Dora, after Kidd has left that she saw things between Nengi and Kidd which baffled her. Lucy is so happy about the drama

He is not bothered at all

This interpretation legit has to be from a very young mind
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:32am On Aug 30, 2020
toseen7:
Thank you for Switching Up With Laycon cheesy

Goodnight but remember say this life no balance... cry
To be honest, Ozo's looks to them touched me sha.

Ozo is cool. He deserves better ffs.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:33am On Aug 30, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Who? shocked

Kidd went to meet her (he looked for her in her room first)
She was in there waiting for Tolani who had gone to the kitchen with a bucket to get hot water for her bath
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 30, 2020
homesteady:

Nengi will get back that power before tomorrow ends. Is it not this Ozo that we have been watching for the past 1 month? He might even start begging her again by Monday.

There is always a boundary. If she has step beyond it, expect a reaction from Ozo.

I hope that boundary was crossed this night. If not, we'll wait for when that will happen
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 2:33am On Aug 30, 2020
eleshin:

Unless they are doing stuff they wouldn't wanna show us for the fear of Lai Muhammad. As at least the last time they showed them they were the one hms yes to sleep, why d 4k are they showing us pple sleeping.

Something in the garden. What else will they be doing apart from kissing.
He is just focusing on Brightoni, Lucy, Dora, Neovee. He should show us Pribaj or Ozone now.. The guy sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 2:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

O .T. Sunmi.

grin grin grin grin grin

Kidd na real OG.

Baba just dey use same yarn to confuse Erica brain. That he has been in boarding school since kindergarten. He didn't have a loving home. He doesn't know what love means. But he knows how to choke girl and how to chook preéq inside the correct hole. Did he read those ones inside dictionary?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin grin you feel irritated tonight??
grin grin grin so what have you been feeling all this while?
Agitated? Elevated?

I am almost scared to crack up now
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

She doesn’t want God Laycon
She wants what she wants
Her reality
Period
Find a way and deal with it

Whorica is a useless girl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.