Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094241 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 2:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Mariinee:
Looks like Kiddwaya has a BDSM fetish. Erica needs to be careful. grin

What if she wants too? Erica is nasty nasty oooo grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:59am On Aug 30, 2020
dumininu01:
See Erica wey dey vex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Mehn Kidd na boss grin

Not his fault
People are willing to unzip their jumpsuit in the toilet for him (without any kind of declaration for them in the house...and after hailing their “situation partner’s family in the DR two days before)

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:59am On Aug 30, 2020
another trusted elite member source is Mambi

I forgot about her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 2:59am On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

ejoor no vex.... we are sorry
my knees dey ground grin

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don forgive am cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

“Sorry because he is not sexually attracted to Dorathy and she knows it”. In front of Dorathy.
Why are you guys cherry picking updates?
cheesy

See, what irritates Erica is not whether Kidd is sexually attracted to Dora or not. What she is complaining about is the display of romantic antics to her face. This was also the reason for her beef with him over Wathoni.

Erica feels slighted and disrespected by Kidd with his open flirtatious ways in her presence, and there is no where for to go since they are confined in that house. She used those exact words. Her inability to uphold her pride and dignity even for 24 hours is what pisses many people who genuinely like her.

Gerrit?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Anchor535:

Will shall see!!!! No need to argue wit a zipper !

Please tell your boss to not waste votes on ozone. Ozo needs all the votes.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Uwosom:
Seriously, Erica cant remember all that happened yesterday lipsrsealed undecided

Of course she was dead drunk
Like on that party night she was barred from going to Kidd
Biggie even had to call Prince to check on her yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2020
QueenCookie:

I am glad she told Ozo the same thing she discussed with Kidd. Nengi has never lied about the way she wants to play her game, she has never direspected herself on national TV by opening her legs for any man and she will never. She plays her game so well and values herself so much that she has refused to kiss anybody in that house.

I have only one concern- Kidd!
I saw him serve Nengi a drink, for the love of God, why will he do that, no one knows what mixture he gave to Nengi. Nengi on a normal day will gulp down plenty alcohol and still be herself, just today Kidd served her some cups, story has changed.

I also saw him place his hand on Nengi's neck and I also saw Nengi pull his hand away, this happened in a split second. Biggie needs to caution Kidd. He can't be groping people's neck without their consent. If he is into demonic sexual preferences, he should keep it to himself and not sneak on people with it.

Honestly, I for break em head with bottle if I was Nengi for daring to mistake my precious neck for Whoreica's. Let him take his foolishness elsewhere, is he mad?

I hope Ninjas on twitter protest Kidd's continuous neck groping, it's disgusting and irritating, and more so, he tried groping Nengi's unwilling neck after tampering with her drink, totally unacceptable!

THE BOLDED IS NEEDED ON THE NECK GRABBING, WE HAVE YOUNGER ONES WATCHING THE SHOW AND THINKING THIS IS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR.

KIDD CLEARLY LACKS HOME TRAINING.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Kidd is not in love. He’s acting for the cameras. On a good day, most guys will take off from a girl that acts that way smiley

indeed undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Nilknarf:
Like play like play,2 don knack...
And millions of people are awake discussing Erica's matter

Who is the show again

They want her broken (from all angles)
But she stays her trusting needy self and is happy with her choice (they will never forgive her for this)
Content, just by being

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Show don end for tonight. Sleep go carry me soon. Good night (or morning) everyone.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:

The truth is that Erica was tipsy yesterday.

Even Tricky confirmed it.

Of course
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 3:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Not his fault
People are willing to unzip their jumpsuit in the toilet for him (without any kind of declaration for her in the house...and after hailing their “situation partner’s family in the DR two days before)

Who did these? Erica or Nengi? I missed that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:04am On Aug 30, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Did I ask for your opinion tongue

Eyes roll
Mxm!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Asuito7:
Erica is a pure soul.
In this life I would need such a clingy beautiful girl.....i won't be bored her beautiful face and soul is OK

But as for Kidd I only need a little of his player mode character.....a very little of it

And ergo, that one post is here cool
I would buy you whisky if it were possible.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Chibabe005:
don't mistake our being awake for your dogs doing something good or magnificent.

we're all awake, to see how foolish and desperate a lady could stoop so low for a wandering dick

we are awake praying, that God shouldn't give daughters like Erica even to our worst enemy.

your fave is trending for the useless vulnerable hopeless insecured idiot, she's turned into.

what happened to the career she used to talk passionately of?

now it's dick dick dick!!!

or is it an unrepentant user and flirt Kidd?

tueeh.

2:23am grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Eyes roll
Mxm!
I take my words back embarassed cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Venita:

There are different shades of love my dear...
Erica is a goner lol

What is impure and unholy about it?
Pray tell?
I honestly want to know
Who is she hurting here for falling for a man?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 3:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

yes!

cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 3:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Erica has to try and receive some sense. There are just 4 or 5 girls in the house and 3 are openly throwing themselves at him. Can you imagine what will happen when he gets out and is now well known?

She cannot win the competition for Kidd's attention outside the BBN house. It will end in more tears. If she cannot see this, then she is not smart at all.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Need to retire to bed, a long night it has been.

⭕️⭕️⭕️

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

Don't mind the person
it was Kidd that went to meet Erica

Thank you!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 3:13am On Aug 30, 2020
ERICA WILL NOT MAKE TOP THREE.

SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE THAT HOUSE EITHER BY DISQUALIFICATION IF SHE DONT PULL HERSELF TOGETHER OR SHE WILL BE EVICTED.,

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2020
MizzD:
Kidd is unapologetically who he is. He has said he can not just be expected to change and they will probably never see things from the same perspective because he was brought up differently.

Said some other things which are for my interpreting pleasure. cheesy

However, I must admit that it is draining for me as a viewer when Erica nags about this same disrespect shit everyday and then asks if she looks like a clown.. girlllll! Hell yes grin

You have two options- live with it and enjoy the moment with your chest or move away.

Meanwhile Nengi told Ozo being in the toilet with Kidd was a coincidence and it wasn’t planned. grin

Ozo said they looked looked like people adjusting after being caught or something like that

He reiterated that trust is very important to him in any relationship and believes even if you lie to everybody, you can not lie to yourself.

Ozo surely has reservations about tonight’s actions.

The way he even walked past, paused and turned when tolanibaj and Erica were talking In the bathroom was so funny. He looked genuinely concerned. I’m guessing he was thinking maybe Erica Knows too or whatever..

Anyways we live to ship again tomorrow.

Till then..

I love me some Erica

Everything here cool
I like that Ozo likes Erica
I love Tolanibaj and I am sorry if I have been harsh towards her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

I knowww
And we are out of whiskey here
Content overload

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 30, 2020
topboss:

SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE THAT HOUSE EITHER BY DISQUALIFICATION IF SHE DONT PULL HERSELF TOGETHER OR SHE WILL BE EVICTED.,
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:21am On Aug 30, 2020
bentenny:

I must admit that its really hard these days trying to defend your fav(thats if you are an erica fan) but that's my opinion and should not be taken as a fact!
Nevertheless,that doesn't take away the possibility that she can have an altercation(not a fight) with a lady over a guy and besides you are not Erica...hence you don't know what she is capable of doing if those strikes were lifted!

But you “sounded” so sure?
I am not in the business of defending Erica
The Universe is doing so for her so far, on this show
You will see it too
Good night

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:22am On Aug 30, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Wathoni says hi cheesy

Now you are being mischievous
And I have to send you off to sleep!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 3:22am On Aug 30, 2020
topboss:

NEVER!!!!!!! She ain't going nowhere!!! Gerrrit

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:23am On Aug 30, 2020
toseen7:

Lmao, please for how long have you known Erica?

People dey national tv dey hide their characters... cheesy

But you know she is a whorre? Because she is with one man?
SMH
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:25am On Aug 30, 2020
MadeMan01:

Classy and fingered and fvcked in 14 days ��

Like fucckking a man who says he would want to date her is a bad thing? How? Or must it have a time line, sexx that is, to be an okay thing?
And she is a whorre for that but not the man. What makes you people come up with this absurdity is beyond me completely!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

Please tell your boss to not waste votes on ozone. Ozo needs all the votes.

After Wat she saw!!! Ooooooo! She won't dare!! It's Ozo 4 us oooo. We r done wit toliet zipper brother tinz.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.