Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5086716 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

This is the kind of soul mate they want for Erica but God will not shame us!
Tueh!

grin I see johnny bravo in that picture
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

Don't mind this people.

Abeg you get the video of Kidd choking Nengi in yesterdays party.

Some people said she didn't enjoy it and she pushed his hand away.

Someone that wanted more and followed him to toilet to collect bdsm grin

lol.... no I don't have the video
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

so do these babes like the choking?
I don't know if they do, but Nengi tried to remove his hand the two times he held her neck....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

Social influencers on Twitter that can't help their own lives abi...nigger die that narrative abeg grin
go do you like film, if erica arrange her game, laycon no get a chance

Social media hype no be support, shey normal nominations go soon start grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
nooker:

Na Nengi own dey sweet them pass

Dem go tire....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He should let her cry biko, shey he said he saw nothing wrong with licking Dora's breasts and has no plan of apologizing...

We don't have to be in a relationship before you respect me, you can't be fvckin me and be moving mad with other women in my presence! Let Erica suck a man's dick in his presence and see if all hell will not break loose!

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

so is this different from what I wrote?

It doesn't have to be different. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Myway20:

Nothing much! Tolani and Erica were gisting about Ozo and Nengi. That Ozo came to meet her to get info but she didn't say anything coz she knew he would go back to download to Nengi. Tolani agreed with her that Ozo can't control Nengi.
Kidd came and Tolani jokingly told him to be respecting Erica else they will fight and go home.
Erica said her unhappiness mostly comes from his disrespect.

While this is basically it
The context, content and nuance are surely of greater significance than your words.
Your post rather reduced it all to a blah talk
Meanwhile it wasn’t smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
innocentdude:
Atleast the mindset of one or two superions that were shipping has been reset .

We know of only Ozo not Ozone but the fans of the Stout chugging Silicon enhanced Dentition changing Bezos mispronouncing Mgbeke can keep on stanning an imaginary ship if it means they'll keep on voting for him though, we don't mind.

But as a Superion, Never forget what that Mgbeke stands for. We know our fave, ignore any distraction .

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LayconBBN: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:

Shut up bro
no dey yearn nonsense

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

Lol...your own worse... don't you have another meme? grin check yourself well... something is not working normal again cheesy

So you agree, you left the asylum and dey craze too?.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
In all sincerity, outside the house.

Laycon no fit toast Erica.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:

No wahala...we go know as e deh go by next week latest. No carry celebs hype for head o...those ones na noise makers weh never see money complete their lekki rent cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
innocentdude:
[s]Atleast the mindset of one or two superions that were shipping has been reset .

We know of only Ozo not Ozone but the fans of the Stout chugging Silicon enhanced Dentition changing Bezos mispronouncing Mgbeke can keep on stanning an imaginary ship if it means they'll keep on voting for him though, we don't mind.

But as a Superion, Never forget what that Mgbeke stands for. We know our fave, ignore any distraction [/s].

Which group have been shipping a ship that has not been built, not to talk of leaving the dockyard? This by force ship from ozone deluded fans that will never sail.

Go through all the posts on nairaland and Twitter and see. Its the deluded Ozo fans trying to chase clout. We've said it from the 2nd week that Nengi has nothing for Ozo. Absolutely nothing and you know what? We are happy she is tormenting him emotionally.

God bless Nengi!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lmao. I have seen it all

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:
Kiddrica's haters: Erica is chasing Kidd around.

Erica's fans: Kidd is chasing Erica.

Me To Erica's fans: Please let's Normalize the act of shipping them together than trying to be petty twisting who is chasing who.

The same Kidd's fans shipping them fit change am for Erica's fans the next minute. We are like Kidd, so let's be guided. cheesy

Post unseen
Behave yourselves angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:
Tolani that prophesy is beautiful
From your mouth to God’s ears
kiss
I couldn't waste an Amen to that prayer.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
laycon has no content

I doubt he will win, he will get to the final but win no sure for am, most social engines aren't with him

Exactly.... No content, but notwithstanding, he's likely to win the show shaaah, the promotion and focus on him is just too much, 20 housemates are competing for same price , but they keep playing and promoting the songs of just one housemate alone, that's an indirect method of campaigning for him

Whoever wins ain't my business anyways, Our WDG President came for vacation, Our Elite President has her target on Top 5 and she's fulfilled....!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LayconBBN: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:

I can bro..
Who is Erica?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

So you agree, you left the asylum and dey craze too?.. shocked shocked
No worry till you begin tear cloth enter street na there you go know as your matter don serious reach grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
arounddnaija:
No one should deny the fact that the mgbeke enjoyed the choking at the party last night undecided

Some who does gang-bangs and lots of 3somes tell me how on earth is choking new to her

Abegi Erica and Nengi same same tongue
not same though, at least Erica hits chocked as main Babe ,Nengi as the side ashii

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
innocentdude:
Atleast the mindset of the one or two superions that were shipping has been reset .

But as a Superion, Never forget what that Mgbeke stands for. We know our fave, ignore any distraction .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arounddnaija: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
3weeks to the end of the season and there are still 14 housemates undecided hope Biggie won't evict 3 housemates tonight
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
meobizy:
This season has finally cemented one thing I always suspected: it is better to stick with your hands for years on end than to enter a situationship with an idiot female who will give you 600 years of uncertainty and unnecessary headache. Nigerian girls are not worth the shit stain on my boot, last last.

For those who don’t believe choking works. Kiddwaya has choked: Nengi, Erica, Tolanibaj and Wathoni (I’m not sure about Wathi, but if he’s done it to the rest then he’s done it to her for sure). The list of females I’ve put down are openly or secretly fighting for his love. Dey there dey say the thing dey demean women, I will choke your girlfriend and female relatives and have them asking for your money to buy me gifts.

The bolded made me remember how you said your fav “Frodd” looked like somebody that would borrow money and refuse to pay it back.
I am weak still by that and this
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:

Exactly, there are way better and sexier girls who are not xvideo promo props

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

I don't know if they do, but Nengi tried to remove his hands the two times he held her neck....
Nigger dead this narrative na...your fav was enjoying the chokehold and might have even cummed from it while in the toilet grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
innocentdude:
Atleast the mindset of the one or two superions that were shipping has been reset .

Una go cry tire...

Your fave would soon start following Nengi about after she's done winding his coconut head ... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

I couldn't waste an Amen to that prayer.

“Erica will win the money”?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Deexa01:
You can't just help but like Kiddrica smiley smiley.
I like the way they are being honest with each other. It's better than Ozo and Nengi that we don't even know what they both have in mind.
Nengi should just stay away from Kidd. It's becoming annoying seriously.

Are u joking?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

While this is basically it
The context, content and nuance are surely of greater significance than your words.
Your post rather reduced it all to a blah talk
Meanwhile it wasn’t smiley
I only posted what i watched on Tv. if I had added to it or given my opinion,it would be biased!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.