Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113220 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Which group have been shipping a ship that has not been built, not to talk of leaving the dockyard? This by force ship from ozone deluded fans that will never sail.

Go through all the posts on nairaland and Twitter and see. Its the deluded Ozo fans trying to chase clout. We've said it from the 2nd week that Nengi has nothing for Ozo. Absolutely nothing and you know what? We are happy she is tormenting him emotionally.

God bless Nengi!

You wucked!...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody is just fighting everybody... grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brownsun:
Lmao. I have seen it all
E be thing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I watched that convo. Lol!

I don't know how anyone would say Tolani jokingly said, Tolani that kept a straight face and told Kidd she wasn't joking when he tried to smile...

Nawa ooo! sad sad
so you think if it happens again,Tolani will beat Kidd and get disqualified! That is what makes it a joke!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
User09:
Where did Erica get the impression that anything they say to Ozo, he's gonna repeat it back to Nengi

That was disrespectful though. Damn

Nengi and Ozo are in a situationship, even viewers know this. What's disrespectful about saying a man would tell "his woman" what he hears about her?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LayconBBN: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

May your sisters and daughters date and marry guys who look exactly like laycon.

Say amen And dont call the mods o...

YEN YEN YEN

why will i call the mods on a kuje regular!!!

im sure you are like Erica, your pussy is always wet when you hear money..

Oya gedifok from my mentions beech

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Incase you've forgotten.

This is Nengi, a Bayelsan Puta. The lady her fans claimed won't be found being choked.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:
In all sincerity, outside the house.

Laycon no fit toast Erica.
Loud it!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
One thing is now undisputable: Erica was the one giving Lay Corn all the relevance both in and out of that house. The minute she dropped him, he has faded into oblivion. The day she met him again to talk to him, he became a tad bit relevant.

Those of you here who were sounding then like she drew relevance from him, I'm still waiting to see you say same.

PS: our resident mad woman has not been seen all night and day. I hope she was banned and stays banned. One less raving lunatic to deal with.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Myway20:

so you think if it happens again,Tolani will beat Kidd and get disqualified! That is what makes it a joke!

Well, you said she jokingly said it and that isn't true. Whether it'd happen or not, no one is sure of that, except Tolani. You can't completely make ot out as a joke when she was damn serious when she stated it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:
Incase you've forgotten.

This is Nengi, a Bayelsan Puta. The lady her fans claimed won't be found being choked.
Kiddy Kidd.

The Waya Waya Versace boy. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Before I forget grin

I think ozo intentionally discussed the bathroom issue when they got back to the house instead of at the club to out nengi

Make I hear say my guy head no dey ground again grin
From what I watched last night, the bathroom incidentwas after the party. Ozo and Neo were already inside the bathroom peeing, while Kidd was unzipping Nengi's jumpsuit "at the room that leads to the toilet".
Why do I think so?
1) Nengi was still shown with her jumpsuit unzipped at the HOH room, after peeing, she didn't zip it back, she even asked Ozo to help her zip it back when she concluded she was going to the common room.
2) Ozo asked her, "I guess you didn't know that Neo and I was in the toilet when we both walked in on Kidd unzipping your jumpsuit"? Nengi replied but I didn't get her reply...

Conclusion. The bathroom scene happened after the party as some HMs went to take a pee break. Kidd was seen "unzipping" her dress and not "zipping", so people should dead the quickie narrative. Nengi was obviously high and it doesn't look good on her.

That being said, even though Nengi and Ozo aren't a thing in the house as Nengi has told him numerous times that they aren't dating, even though I am sure nothing happened with the bathroom scene, it is still very weird and disturbing to be seen in that compromising situation.
I truly hope Ebuka revisits this topic so Nengi can play her game with nobody making her look bad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
LayconBBN:

Support

Welcome aboard
iCons loves you
Proudly iCon

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

“Erica will win the money”?
Yes!
Amen to that!!!!!!
Erica will win that 85m naira and get all the juicy endorsement deals!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:

He dey mad?When better responsible girls dey outside. Putarica na street meat on a very good day, even a mechanic wey carry client Rolls Royce go flex go lay her easily.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Look at Dora. Always eating and eating junk. Is she not concerned about her weight? Na wa o angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:

No cap bruh, no cap! cool cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Which group have been shipping a ship that has not been built, not to talk of leaving the dockyard? This by force ship from ozone deluded fans that will never sail.

Go through all the posts on nairaland and Twitter and see. Its the deluded Ozo fans trying to chase clout. We've said it from the 2nd week that Nengi has nothing for Ozo. Absolutely nothing and you know what? We are happy she is tormenting him emotionally.

God bless Nengi!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realtalk19: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

This one is quoting what I have seen scroll on the tape on my screen.

You want to sound creative with someone else's work.

Realtalk indeed angry

Clap for yourself...

Laycon for the win

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LayconBBN: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
laycon when dem wan adopt like dog cheesy
Who want adopt am?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wathoni is happy, booing up have made her accomplished grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Las las Nengi and Erica no difference. Kidd would've fvcked Nengi in that house more than Erica if Nengi came into the picture first. The only difference between Erica and Nengi is that Nengi is camera conscious (reason why she runs her things in the bathroom) while Erica doesn't care.
In all these na Ozo I pity Sha, his fans think he's playing game, I laugh in Swahili. grin He's not playing anything. He's deeply in love with a girl that doesn't feel him like that. And if you think Nengi has a serious relationship outside, you must be deceiving yourself. She only came up with the outside bf thing because she doesn't like Ozo. If it was Kidd that made the move when Ozo did she won't say that.
My advise for everyone, stop shipping anyone and ship your fav with 85M. There is no ship in that house. Know this and know peace!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
zicoraads:
One thing is now undisputable: Erica was the one giving Lay Corn all the relevance both in and out of that house. The minute she dropped him, he has faded into oblivion. The day she met him again to talk to him, he became a tad bit relevant.

Those of you here who were sounding then like she drew relevance from him, I'm still waiting to see you say same.

PS: our resident mad woman has not been seen all night and day. I hope she was banned and stays banned. One less raving lunatic to deal with.
The Vile creature is obviously viewing as a guest after Nengi disgraced her yesterday.grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:
Incase you've forgotten.

Chokehold craving Stout Chugging Mgbeke

* Spits *

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LayconBBN: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

Yes!
Amen to that!!!!!!
Erica will win that 85m naira and get all the juicy endorsement deals!

Yen yen yen

Beter goan sit down

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

undecided lipsrsealed

Your boy is stressing us all. I saw them playing yeye love now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

May your sisters and daughters date and marry guys who look exactly like laycon.

Say amen And dont call the mods o...

I will say amen if you can swear with all your life fortunes,wealth,prospects,career and belongings (if you have any) that the pics you posted isn't edited to suit your useless agenda

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Before I forget grin

I think ozo intentionally discussed the bathroom issue when they got back to the house instead of at the club to out nengi

Make I hear say my guy head no dey ground again grin

Nope...No one knows yet apart from him, Neo and the culprits
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
akthedream2019:

This one is always sending DM to any moniker with (f)... All he knows is sex sex sex and rape rape..

You better repent and start behaving like an adult...

Seriously, you are no more a kid if you don't have someone to tell you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realtalk19: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
laycon has no content

I doubt he will win, he will get to the final but win no sure for am, most social engines aren't with him

We all have favorites. I chose mine

#layconforthewin#

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Go and teach your students somewhere
You don’t know how I feel Tolani
Mind your BB eyes and votes
Abegii.. You 'feel' tolani only when she says something in favour of Erica. Earlier this week you condemned her because she said her truth, and it didn't flatter Erica.
All of a sudden you wish you voted for her because she said 'Erica would win the money'.. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
LayconBBN:

I can bro..
Who is Erica?

Completely deaddd
cheesy
This username and post cracked me up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.