Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5121075 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5222) (5223) (5224) (5225) (5226) (5227) (5228) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
I want to see Brighto and Tbaj stand today!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Borrusia:
Choking better than fvcked and get discarded.

If to say biggie allow housemates to bring money in, Kidd would have paid Whorica off for a job well done.

Even miracle no fvck Nina reach this level.

Whorica, the most sampled ass on BBnaija ever. Too bad the puss.y isn’t juicy enough to keep a man.

Fun fact: Nengi won’t have sex while in that house.

Erica still remains the only fvcked housemate in BBN20.

No amount of rebranding can change that.

If Kidd be like: Baby, if only you can give me doggy tonight then I’ll stick with only you.

And Erica be like, come to me baby. Come to mama

I dey tell you........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon said he wants Doughnut

Finallly grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 12spices(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Omo see as water full this place ah ah grin here go soon flood oooo...abeg make una take am easy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

Ozo fans be Wailing like a puppy whose mummy just died... cheesy cheesy grin
LMAO

We are getting there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
majamajic:
Seems Dora is long sighted

She is struggling to see what's written on that TV
Did you mean short sighted? I think she wears glasses.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She's always liked Tolani, Tolani was one of her top faves and she even voted for her last week. angry angry angry angry

Even when Tolani was a bit sneaky, eeeghe didn't crucify or give her tags like you claim.

Hello Sweetie,
Don’t mind that person
As if he gives me the money I use to vote or the eyes I use to watch
Nanchench!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
Laycon said he wants Doughnut

Finallly grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Trickytee sleeping while next week orders going on

Seems , he knows he might not be around
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:

I love this photo, you should use it more often than the other one that's not clear. See my babes skin, ewooo asampetepetepetepete kiss

I'm rolling on the floor laughing....

You are too funny...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
ImaMmakara:

Why do you think everything relating to Nengi must have to do with Erica....... I Stan Nengi because I love who she is, and for the records, they are both not experiencing the same thing...... She only asked Kidd to help her zip down or up, which in all honesty is a normal thing as both male and female housemate share the same bathroom.

And so you know there is nothing hypocritical in me stanning harder for her...... if you are observant you will notice that fans feel the need to bring down a strong contender to bring their fave up..... Ninjas don't do that....... Well when u dig a trap for someone you will definitely fall into it.

From the inception of this BBN5, they all have been doing the most to bring her down... from one agenda to another... Even when they see nothing, they cook something up.

It won't work honestly.

Nengi the Queen I Stan.
I was typing a very long epistle for you, but my browser automatically refreshed itself.... So I no get strength to retype again grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vivipop:

From what I watched last night, the bathroom incidentwas after the party. Ozo and Neo were already inside the bathroom peeing, while Kidd was unzipping Nengi's jumpsuit "at the room that leads to the toilet".
Why do I think so?
1) Nengi was still shown with her jumpsuit unzipped at the HOH room, after peeing, she didn't zip it back, she even asked Ozo to help her zip it back when she concluded she was going to the common room.
2) Ozo asked her, "I guess you didn't know that Neo and I was in the toilet when we both walked in on Kidd unzipping your jumpsuit"? Nengi replied but I didn't get her reply...

Conclusion. The bathroom scene happened after the party as some HMs went to take a pee break. Kidd was seen "unzipping" her dress and not "zipping", so people should dead the quickie narrative. Nengi was obviously high and it doesn't look good on her.

That being said, even though Nengi and Ozo aren't a thing in the house as Nengi has told him numerous times that they aren't dating, even though I am sure nothing happened with the bathroom scene, it is still very weird and disturbing to be seen in that compromising situation.
I truly hope Ebuka revisits this topic so Nengi can play her game with nobody making her look bad.

Loud it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
ImaMmakara:

Why do you think everything relating to Nengi must have to do with Erica....... I Stan Nengi because I love who she is, and for the records, they are both not experiencing the same thing...... She only asked Kidd to help her zip down or up, which in all honesty is a normal thing as both male and female housemate share the same bathroom.

And so you know there is nothing hypocritical in me stanning harder for her...... if you are observant you will notice that fans feel the need to bring down a strong contender to bring their fave up..... Ninjas don't do that....... Well when u dig a trap for someone you will definitely fall into it.

From the inception of this BBN5, they all have been doing the most to bring her down... from one agenda to another... Even when they see nothing, they cook something up.

It won't work honestly.

Nengi the Queen I Stan.
Nengi must be proud to have the solid fanbase that she has in you guys. I also really hope she continues to play her game solo, I am not a fan of these ships. This girl has said it numerous times that she isn't dating anyone in that house, even Ozo agreed to play the sibling-friend ship role, why are some people making it look like a situation where "her husband/boyfriend caught her pants down with a man in a male's toilet?"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Time is up
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:

Via bitcoin please grin

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

I'll collect Erica's own and give you tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
SoiSoi13:

Sit down ,
What is she doing that Erica is not doing worst to Laycom or Tolani not doing to Prince ?
Emmm
What Erica is doing to laycon, if Laycon is dancing with anybody Erica doesn't care, if Laycon does anything with vee Erica sees nothing wrong with it.

But nengi got pissed off with Ozo just because he gave Dora a peck on her cheeks, nengi that all of us know the things nengi and Kidd has done even the ones Ozo sees and the ones he doesn't.

Nengi has kissed Kidd before, seats on his laps indiscriminately and others, but this same nengi was complaining cause she saw Ozo helping Erica tie her shoes.

If u want to be straight be straight if u don't like someone tell the person, she tells Ozo she has a serious relationship outside then tells Kidd she's single.

Everybody is seeing this.

If u see all these and u form blind stop saying others are tribalistic for complaining.

South Africans Ghanians Uganda Cameroon, Kenya etc that are all watching and complaining don't know what Bayelsa is

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

Lol...who cares what the yeye confused Erica is suffering from grin she planted the seeds of confusion in the first week when she started with her foolish narrative of physical and mental attraction. So she can cry me a River for all I care grin

My concern is that your fav plastic ass harlot wants some of that Billi waya dicking hence the incessant green light and phoney brotherzoning grin Can't wait to read the update of how she was spread eagle and dicked from the ass grin

Okay! Please do. I can't wait to see the update too.... tongue tongue

But the way you ran WhorErica under the bus Sha.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Housemates are shopping and getting fatter, especially Kidd.. I saw his day one video and I’m like shocked shocked

But we fans are here with missles here and there

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

I'll collect Erica's own and give you tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realtalk19: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

What is clap for yourself.

Instead of you to say I saw this on my screen and then quote it.

You came here to post it as if they were your words just to sound fly.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Codedguy1 why are you wasting strength on top my post? Stop displaying your ignorance. I don't even know you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Did you mean short sighted? I think she wears glasses.

I don't really know but she is struggling
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=N100 post=93388345][/quote]

Nengi is making their fav cry in the house, and making her fans cry out here, med ooo! Nengi pepper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
majamajic:
Trickytee sleeping while next week orders going on

Seems , he knows he might not be around

Triky will stand up even if he doesn't hear his name.

Ebuka will have to give him a strike to sit down because he won't believe if his name dosent come up. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dotez:

LMAO

We are getting their cheesy

You're already there..... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
I’ve missed the Ozo without durag.. fine man cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Triky has dozed off. Already dreaming about his house in Ajah. Face mask calling. He can just feel it grin. Meanwhile Wathoni still feels she will be saved again grin. If only she knew, she would have spent the whole of last week thanking Kidd.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
MizzD:
Housemates are shopping and getting fatter, especially Kidd.. I saw his day one video and I’m like shocked shocked

But we fans are here with missles here and there
grin grin stop investing much emotions into the show
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Everyone is blaming Neo if orders didn't come cos of timed out

Ozo let them know , it's everyone's fault not about neo alone

That's leadership !

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

I'm rolling on the floor laughing....

You are too funny...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are making me laugh aswear, Insecure fc cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:
I was typing a very long epistle for you, but my browser automatically refreshed itself.... So I no get strength to retype again grin

Your browser is wiser than you... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:
[/b]

Okay! Please do. I can't wait to see the update too.... tongue tongue

But the way you ran WhorErica under the bus Sha.... grin grin grin grin grin

Show me a train track, I'll run her there too grin the girl is just senseless embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nengi can't be bleeped like a cheap slut never..

She is a whole woman and more, virtuous to a fault.

We ain't shipping Nengi for anybody aside the 85m period.

All agenda will only work for her favour.......who cares... Try harder agenda fc.

She drops it like it's hot and everywhere scatter.

Continue being entertained...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5222) (5223) (5224) (5225) (5226) (5227) (5228) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.