Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5121801 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5224) (5225) (5226) (5227) (5228) (5229) (5230) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kosky(f): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
I hope Darling Nigeria has reserved Prince's money for him. This guy has really tried for these housemates.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
galaxyball:

for some people heaven sure for you as long as you lick Ericas ass

no wonder there was U turn of support for Tolani on here all of a sudden today from people that had canceled her cheesy
hypocrites no get shame, na anywhere belle face.... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Short sighted maybe?
For short sightedness or myopia, one is able to see near objects and print more easily than they would see far objects/print
The affected person possesses an almost uncanny ability to thread needles. The more short sighted they are, the easier it is for them to thread needles
Random post

Hers is long , cos the TV is a bit far from her , so she is finding the words too tiny
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

Biggie played their Sunday morning after sextion sleep over in HOH lounge last Sunday for the whole house to see. That's part of the reasons they both got strikes grin

Disgusting and embarassing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
lastchild:
Please what's the criteria of being in that house? Because I know thousands of people attended the audition, are you saying these 20 are actually the best among all?

To be sincere, this show is worth going no matter how useless it may look, my cousin called from America telling me how they are watching it

These people automatically turn public figures overnight, I want to try my luck next year
Your cousin is a Nigerian so watching it doesn't come as a surprise, a show that is watched in many African countries presently, I was even surprised that despite how much I thought South Africans hate Nigeria they watch the show.

I don't know how they do it, but the fact the people are seriously arguing over then on this thread they tried

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Erica Carry this tolanibaj is my best friend tag for head..

I liek how these guys give relationship advice but can’t sort theirs.

Clowns

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

Only people who can afford to feed themselves decently can ask such questions grin

Meanwhile, Nengi looks like she likes be to fu.cked in the asshole grin

Kiddwaya's food is ready cheesy

She probably might want that but her self worth won't let her shalaye her ass like this for all generations to see.

I Stan a smart Queen.... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:

Let's not make this thread tribalistic, this one u guys have started bringing states into it.

If u want to insult anybody for their actions do it without dragging anybodys state of origin

So you didn't see the ones who started it first ba?...

Abeg go preach your sermon somewhere else... tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vivipop:
Nengi must be proud to have the solid fanbase that she has in you guys. I also really hope she continues to play her game solo, I am not a fan of these ships. This girl has said it numerous times that she isn't dating anyone in that house, even Ozo agreed to play the sibling-friend ship role, why are some people making it look like a situation where "her husband/boyfriend caught her pants down with a man in a male's toilet?"

Me too don Taya, I just taya

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
wristbangle:

Noo but these questions will burn the house

1) Ebuka: Nengi, when Kidwaya unzipped your dress in the bathroom during the week and both of you had romantic rendezvous, was there any feelings attached to it?

2) Ebuka: Erica, are you in situationship or relationship with Kid?

3) Ebuka: Laycon, what do you mean by saying Wathoni is in relationship but Brighto isn't?

4) Ebuka: Ozo, do you still feel Nengi can consider dating you despite emphasizing it to you that she sees you as brother and that will not change.
Then Ebuka should now sitback and we all watch as they will throw each other under d bus grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
majamajic:
Laycon is not making orders for himself ?
A selfless, down to earth human...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
kosky:
I hope Darling Nigeria has reserved Prince's money for him. This guy has really tried for these housemates.

If he leaves today, they might give it to someone else.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vivipop:
Nengi must be proud to have the solid fanbase that she has in you guys. I also really hope she continues to play her game solo, I am not a fan of these ships. This girl has said it numerous times that she isn't dating anyone in that house, even Ozo agreed to play the sibling-friend ship role, why are some people making it look like a situation where "her husband/boyfriend caught her pants down with a man in a male's toilet?"

The people shipping her are not her true fans cos first of all what's the point of ship when the Ozo fans don't like her and will never vote her, Nengi came for the money and not for the body, the girl can hold her own, she doesn't need any man in that house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
majamajic:

Hers is long , cos the TV is a bit far from her , so she is finding the words too tiny
When you can’t see an object from far until you move closer, you are short sighted and not long sighted.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prince and my Ericalee chatting about Tolani, commitment, defining relationships,while he makes her hair

Love me some Erica. good to see her glowing again with the beautiful smile. Omo daada smiley

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:

The people shipping her are not her true fans cos first of all what's the point of ship when the Ozo fans don't like her and will never vote her, Nengi came for the money and not for the body, the girl can hold her own, she doesn't need any man in that house.
We like Nengi before but omen the girl is giving us major neck pressing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lastchild: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:

Your cousin is a Nigerian so watching it doesn't come as a surprise, a show that is watched in many African countries presently, I was even surprised that despite how much I thought South Africans hate Nigeria they watch the show.

I don't know how they do it, but the fact the people are seriously arguing over then on this thread they tried
Yes of course, I used to think few people are watching because of the critics the show is receiving until I did a research only to discover that even the critics are watching

This bbnaija is a hit, I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prince sha grin

I don't think this guy is feeling Tbaj..

Na just cruise

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why does prince like lying like this

You dont tell girls that you like them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:

Nigerians in Diaspora are watching too..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
MizzD:
Haahah toilet is trending on twitter

So many hilarious tweets

Where?... tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kidd just opens his mouth, waaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Kilode! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Coldie:

E go hard for Erica or Nengi to win

Mark it somewhere. I am putting my bet on laycon and ozo

This kiddwaya Erica and nengi brohaha go cast.

Reason Nengi won't win despite her looks is the reason why ceec didn't win, once u start annoying the viewers they might keep u for d drama but would vote another person out if pity
Year for the guys.... Lay lay

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
MizzD:
Prince and my Ericalee chatting about Tolani, commitment, defining relationships,while he makes her hair

Love me some Erica. good to see her glowing again with the beautiful smile. Omo daada smiley

I'm finally at peace! The smile brought out mine. I love you Ngoziiiiiii!! kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

Where?... tongue tongue

It’s not that serious na

Let toilet trend in peace tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
lastchild:
Yes of course, I used to think few people are watching because of the critics the show is receiving until I did a research only to discover that even the critics are watching

This bbnaija is a hit, I swear
I wonder why some people criticize the show.

Do u know how much the rest of Africa keeps begging DStv almost everyday to bring back big brother Africa...

It became so bad that other countries started there's South Africa tried they couldn't keep up, Angola tried they couldn't keep up, Cameroon tried it's a flop, Ghana just started there's they don't even know how to go about it, the housemates are the ones videoing themselves by theirselves and putting on the internet.

Nigeria has the platform to help our youths and bad Belle's want to wish it away asif bbnaija is the cause of Nigeria's problems.

Bbnaija won't last forever, to me we should enjoy it while we can before it goes away for a long time and they bring back big brother africa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Every country get mumu adverts

But nigerian own na different level

They try to look smart but its stupid

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:
You guys go and watch and learn how you treat your crush when you catch her making out in the toilet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awon werey, na Nengi go kee una Las Las hahahaha

https://mobile.twitter.com/oliviaugoji/status/1300057640345784320
Ozo kisses Nengi’s neck and said “I can’t leave you alone, I swear”
What sort of nonsense is this? After making her out as a monster last night in front of viewers now you can't leave her alone?
Seriously though, Ozo has to leave this girl alone. Let her breath, leave her be!, give her some space, let her play her game the best way she knows how to, Ozo leave Nengi alone and stop making people calculate every move she makes.

What manner of men are we breeding in this society? I don't understand it when a guy does not take No for a No! What kind of esteem issue is this? Is Nengi the only female HM there? Has he not seen beautiful ladies in his life before? What kind of clinginess is this? Stealing pecks and hugs at every opportunity he gets while positioning Nengi as his girlfriend in his head, if this isn't obsession, I wonder what is.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:
Bottom 5 :

Tricky Tee

Brighto

Prince

Tolani

Wathoni .

The delay was because the sources weren't exactly sure who made it into the bottom 4 between Prince / Brighto / Trikkytee .

The votes were close I heard .

So this week , we are getting a bottom 5 .

Update - Wathoni and Tolani are the surefire Bottomites , others could switch.

The safest people in the house according to source two are :
Erica
Laycon
Dora
Vee
Kiddwaya

Anyone not among these five could land there .
But the ones in my first post are the most likely .

Make e no be say I no talk o.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brownsun see this video..Our boy don love up gan cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXvJfd9Oz8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:
You guys go and watch and learn how you treat your crush when you catch her making out in the toilet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awon werey, na Nengi go kee una Las Las hahahaha

https://mobile.twitter.com/oliviaugoji/status/1300057640345784320

Don't mind them...... Toilet make out should be studied I swear.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
overstock:

Erica would made top two if not for frolicking with the rickkid. That boy don too touch that erica
kidd is innocent.... A lady made herself a sex object... cheesy

Kidd is like most men on the street, if u are well to do, and the put sugar in your mouth, u will lick and clean mouth.

Dumb slay queen want to guy a guy yoyo... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5224) (5225) (5226) (5227) (5228) (5229) (5230) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.