Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5062060 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
chucs:
Brighto should better avoid Praise cuz the kind beating wey him go receive should their parts cross ehhh..
U think Praise go fit beat Edo boy brighto undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

You!

Lmao......lol

I just saw ds post again Switlily.

Erica will keep breaking ur heart, I hope you can really man up and dump her, it's not easy I know grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
gracechellar:

I don't know how they feed on noodles in a house full of healthy food
Exactly...they are also not eating vegetables...Still wondering why they are not purchasing more fruits!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
chucs:
Brighto should better avoid Praise cuz the kind beating wey him go receive should their parts cross ehhh..

Lol, na true ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
akthedream2019:

Why are you disturbing her? Is Laycon your father?

I will pitch my radar on you this week...

Carry Laycon matter for head like Gala.

I am sure dem Don complain for house tire as you no day do house work again..

As early as 4am, you will be knocking on your neighbours door to watch Bbn and post rubbish here..

You don't even care if they are sleeping or making love... All that is in your head is to watch and type rubbish here..

You go hear am from me this week....
99% of your posts dey always crack me up grin

Who's your fav?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

kwa kwa kwa
They cant even send Lucy packing,let alone Erica.
lmao!
The way some Icons do brag can be annoying and laughable.... grin like if Lilo have got the kinda fanbase Erica/Nengi has he can open NL and type such shit.... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Haha he deserves it. The guy was truly a brand ambassador for them with all the poundo he was cooking and swallowing everyday at 1am in the morning grin grin

Haha, but it's a parody account, it's just cruise
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:
I have an announcement y'all

should in the evident that Kidd gets voted off before the final

we his fans will make this place unbearable for you lots.... the fans of who you already know grin

you can make mouths and call us all manners of names.... the ones mentioning us and jumping up and down grin

na turn by turn.... it's only one winner

At the end, we shall take our 5% and add it where it matters

cos on the last day.... every percent would matter..... you would beg us and we will not give it

troll us all you want today... we are taking notes grin

the day of reckoning is coming

...... but for as long as Kidd remains here, we would have mad fun grin

Like fave, like fans. Everything na play angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
scondy:

laycon's behaviour is disturbing for you...that of Kidd is not....who grabbed her boobs on the 1st party night without consent...a.who exposed her butt to the cameras? who grabs her boobs in front of other housemates? who chokes her?

yet it is that person that did not kiss a tipsy babe he has a thing for that is disturbing....

Erica's show of shame is not disturbing either.....u saw how all housemates watched as she was giving BJ ba....mtchew....No be u again...

She chose her “show of shame”...it is worrisome that you don’t understand this. You can’t be objectified if you are a willing partner to whatever. This is the reason why there is personhood and autonomy.

Once you are not sober you lose this ?ability, and any other thing done to you becomes a manipulation/coercion/wrong. Especially by someone who you never chose (in this case sexually)
I am absolutely shocked that you do not know this, considering how much you know undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
bentenny:

Exactly...they are also not eating vegetables...Still wondering why they are not purchasing more fruits!
a

They can't cook. Waiting for lucy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
observanc1:
can go abi. Keep dreaming. Quote me the day she goes. I will quote u on Day 71 with Erica with the cheque
Make we bet? I pledge 50k
Erica can't win shit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lol, u go still dey pity am small small and hope she changes.

I was like that when I first declared interest in Laycon.

Exactly the phase I'm at rn...I still dey spy am with one eye grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
gracechellar:

I don't know how they feed on noodles in a house full of healthy food

Most of them don't know how to cook.

I hate noodles ehn, I wonder how they continually eat that thing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
davodyguy:

Some of them that come here to form have not really experienced how difficult life is, as they're still fed.

From tertiary institution to NYSC orientation camp, under parents/guardian.

I really don't bother to respond to some of them
Brother I tire
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Acidosis:

You guys sure know how to change narrative. Ebuka was obviously referring to Neo.

Laycon only said he thought they will give the winner a property,as in land

Ebuka was referring to Lucy, she complained bitterly about not winning money after she losts the revolution plus task, she stated that others have crossed a million naira while she is still stock with at 750
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why Tolanibaj, Wathoni and Brighto were Evicted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcfVOdzUIDk
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

Erica breaks my heart each day.

You go cry tire.... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next time, Stan with sense...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fayar:

Exactly the phase I'm at rn...I still dey spy am with one eye grin

Lol, I quite understand. She's really strong sha....U can still stay.....if she doesn't get disqualified, she'd probably win cos Kidd's fans would support her thereby increasing her fan base, even if its just by 2%, it's something.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Like fave, like fans. Everything na play angry angry

Yes dear grin
that's how we roll
we no keeh person
na fun we dey have

las las na strike.... but we go dey ball dey go

shebi you see us for kitchen a little ago cooking up a storm while the rest dey discuss eviction? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

Ebuka was referring to Lucy, she complained bitterly about not winning money after she losts the revolution plus task, she stated that others have crossed a million naira while she is still stock with at 750

Neo and Tolanibaj have both been caught making negative sighs and comments about prizes. We all saw Neo's reaction to the Airtel task when he heard the money is meant for charity.

Dude always mess up on screen cos he talks too much like a f00l, but be sure knows how to play his damage control card. Same reason he brought up the discussion about his dad (damage control).

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

grin grin grin grin

Ntoor!

You sef see as all of them rush me na grin

I no go try this play again ...never grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hot sex sure for Bright O & Wathoni this night.
They gon make more babies
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Some hopeless whorica fans are comforting themselves in the delusion that Erica topped this week, their is no way, I repeat no way Erica can top Laycon, even if 3bear says it, I won't believe it.

Love for Laycon full street, guys are ready to die there. You must be deluded if u think Laycon won't win this show.

ICONs you are doing well.

Laycon * 85million

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

I thought Lucy won head of house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Akorkor:

I think I have myself to blame for even responding to an insultive young man. Anyway, I have nothing to say to you.
Alaye get out of here jor.
Petty liars

How did Erica try to kiss laycon in that video? Are you blind? I remember Erica opened her hands for a hug and Laycon came close and pecked her forehead before they hugged..

Set awon twitter watchers

Liars!!!!!! So low

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

Yes dear grin
that's how we roll
we no keeh person
na fun we dey have

las las na strike.... but we go dey ball dey go

shebi you see us for kitchen a little ago cooking up a storm while the rest dey discuss eviction? grin grin

Hey God! No more strike please!

Yes oooo. They were acting like newly wedded couple. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
nazablossom:
Okay o. I no go put mouth for una matter again grin

No naaaa...NL is a free place ...chook your mouth anywhere you like nobody fit beat you grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tavine: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:

You must be a novice.... And you think Twitter folks doesn't have favorite switching every happenings to suit their fav? For instance when they both trying to hug this week, they had to screenshot the process making it look like she's tryna kiss.... Msteeeeeeew
Really, tell us 'bbnaija' twitter is a parody account!
Kukuma tell us its fake biko!
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lmao......lol

I just saw ds post again Switlily.

Erica will keep breaking ur heart, I hope you can really man up and dump her, it's not easy I know grin
I'm enjoying the heartbreak.....tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I'm sure she'd nominate Vee cos she's sure Vee would def nominate her too, I'll see if she'd mention Laycon when there is Lucy and Nengi there that she can mention.
She's 100% pissed with Laycon now for revealing the attempted kisses

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fayar:

Okay then... we're here for it grin

But just so you know...I'm team neutral now ooo....before I go catch bullet on top wetin I no know cheesy cheesy cheesy

Send me a reminder when e start grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.