Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5095381 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Despite all the icons noise ERICA topped.... E b things
Your source never tells you bottom 4.. The only info your source ever tells you is that Erica topped. Not saying she didn't top, but don't you think this 'source' only tells you what you want to hear?

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
I already see Kidd missing Brighto. Who would he play games with?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
davodyguy:

After the live show, she did and Laycon said he told her he's unwilling to talk about it

Smart guy.....no time for shalaye.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
I was thinking the house will be so quiet and they will all be sad after d eviction. But here they are fighting for food.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
kendrick93:
prince really liked Tolanibaj
bro he was happy they didn't call his name... Na tears of joy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I used to be, anything wey dey stress my heart and head, I dey run from am.

I've been very happy since I moved. My mind don dey at rest like Kiddwaya, I don dey big like am. cheesy
To be honest, supporting Erica isn't for the faint hearted.
I said some nasty things about her in a fit of anger but I feel bad for dragging her like that.
Just do you but please, don't troll her.
so,who's your fave?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
oshe11:

I know but it gives bearings to 3bearss narratives

And I should care? grin

you better unbaabby me now oooo

I like certain kind of housemates year after year.... this won't change

and you a fan of tacha shouldn't be having this conversation with me grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fayar:

You sef see as all of them rush me na grin

I no go try this play again ...never grin grin grin

You better not..... grin grin grin grin

Ninjas got no joy where it concerns Nengi..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

That's actually true, he's quite entertaining but las las, he'll go b4 Erica barring any disqualification for her.
Vote him more bro...no winner has been decided...She can actually leave before him If we go all out for Kidd next time..

I failed Kidd this week by sharing my votes like one confused father Christmas...ooh lawd Kidd forgive me u don't deserve today's result cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
This one Nengi and Kidd are playing ayo, Erica will soon cry again....

Around 1am or 2am....na den she dey cry her cry dey disturb the young man.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
bentenny:
Nengi is playing Ayo game with her Elder Brother grin grin grin

After he grabbed her by the waist. I thought he agreed not to disrespect Erica.

Two Clowns acting for the camera yesterday talking about how one is bored of the other

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dotez:
Ozone was supposed to be scattered by now, but these 2 are still talking about when they started liking each other and things they did to show their likeness

Ebuka, how much do you need to help us out
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Goodnight iCONS... and team 5.62%

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
styrese:
Vote him more bro...no winner has been decided...She can actually leave before him If we go all out for Kidd next time..

I failed Kidd this week by sharing my votes like one confused father Christmas...ooh lawd Kidd forgive me u don't deserve today's result cry

I can't afford to share votes with Laycon, if Laycon is safe tomorrow, Kidd has my vote....He's very entertaining, fun and cool.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Crixxx:

Judas
Iscariot!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
adedayoa2:
show us where she topped
Aren't you used to this by now?

From week 2 till now no time Laycon has never topped. Laycon has always been number one.
Erica fans dey always come out every week after Ebuka has released results to shout Erica topped. Tell them to drop last 4 before Sunday, they'll disappear.
I can't wait for next week Sunday. iCONS will know they've been wasting their time replying Elites. Elites wey go struggle enter final. Her fanbase is just like that of Tboss.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

I'm team neutral but I still love Erica cheesy

Okay baby grin

Lets keep the love Alive for Eri G cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
The organizers are tribalistic. They will never even allow a Yoruba person win any bnn ever. Worse is someone like laycon that isn't too presentable. If it was someone like Tobi of 2 seasons ago , it woulda made more sense. Just stop wasting your votes on laycon, it's futile. Laycon has a very strong fanbase and the organizers will never accept that . This new method of eviction by nomination shows what they are planning. They know he'll get alot of nominations. Fine you can say shebi the fans will still vote but no, it makes the job easier for them. Stop wasting your votes on laycon, look for another housemate. BBN isn't meant for a Yoruba winner. Laycon is supposed to win this edition but they will make sure he doesn't

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Beorn1:

There's no video of Erica trying to kiss Laycon, but it might be possible coz she was drunk and couldn't remember all her acts or words, plus camera didn't focus on them all through the party.

since there is no video or audio evidences to support laycon's claim, whatever he said should be taken with a pinch of salt because there is a huge probability he is lying. few days ago he repeated the same lie....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Despite all the icons noise ERICA topped.... E b things

I thought you surrendered to threebear.when will you learn

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
styrese:
U think Praise go fit beat Edo boy brighto undecided
Tell me what I don't know, are they unbearable? With that frame?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
styrese:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
dumininu01:
bro he was happy they didn't call his name... Na tears of joy grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:

My guy, no too greet me, the "L" Kidd's fans got within 6 hours is enough to make them calm down tonight.

Double strike, appearing below Tricky, Neo, Vee and Prince, and some Erica's fans mocking him.

Make una use me catch cruise, no lele grin

Bwahahaha, pele

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I can't afford to share votes with Laycon, if Laycon is safe tomorrow, Kidd has my vote....He's very entertaining, fun and cool.
That's soothing enough to hear.. thanks cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Beorn1:

There's no video of Erica trying to kiss Laycon, but it might be possible coz she was drunk and couldn't remember all her acts or words, plus camera didn't focus on them all through the party.

Watch this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/2muchAkanni/status/1300149218267594755

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The organizers are tribalistic. They will never even allow a Yoruba person win any bnn ever. Worse is someone like laycon that isn't too presentable. If it was someone like Tobi of 2 seasons ago , it woulda made more sense. Just stop wasting your votes on laycon, it's futile. Laycon has a very strong fanbase and the organizers will never accept that . This new method of eviction by nomination shows what they are planning. They know he'll get alot of nominations. Fine you can say shebi the fans will still vote but no, it makes the job easier for them. Stop wasting your votes on laycon, look for another housemate. BBN isn't meant for a Yoruba winner.

Dead this your tribalistic view. Who says they wouldn't allow a particular tribe win the show, if a Hausa person is destined to win, the person will win.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

You better not..... grin grin grin grin

Ninjas got no joy where it concerns Nengi..
I don learn grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:
I have an announcement y'all

should in the evident that Kidd gets voted off before the final

we his fans will make this place unbearable for you lots.... the fans of who you already know grin

you can make mouths and call us all manners of names.... the ones mentioning us and jumping up and down grin

na turn by turn.... it's only one winner

At the end, we shall take our 5% and add it where it matters

cos on the last day.... every percent would matter..... you would beg us and we will not give it

troll us all you want today... we are taking notes grin

the day of reckoning is coming

...... but for as long as Kidd remains here, we would have mad fun grin

Which kind threat is this?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The organizers are tribalistic. They will never even allow a Yoruba person win any bnn ever. Worse is someone like laycon that isn't too presentable. If it was someone like Tobi of 2 seasons ago , it woulda made more sense. Just stop wasting your votes on laycon, it's futile. Laycon has a very strong fanbase and the organizers will never accept that . This new method of eviction by nomination shows what they are planning. They know he'll get alot of nominations. Fine you can say shebi the fans will still vote but no, it makes the job easier for them. Stop wasting your votes on laycon, look for another housemate. BBN isn't meant for a Yoruba winner. Laycon is supposed to win this edition but they will make sure he doesn't
Where this wan fly come out from like flying cockroach again?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

Dead this your tribalistic view. Who says they wouldn't allow a particular tribe win the show, if a Hausa person is destined to win, the person will win.
Okay watch and see. Laycon wouldn't be in the final four. I owe you 20k if he does make it. Screenshot this page down

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
shalomp:

[s]since there is no video or audio evidences to support laycon's claim, whatever he said should be taken with a pinch of salt because there is a huge probability he is lying. few days ago he repeated the same lie....[/s]

You are the same clown that was pushing the Nengi toilet story earlier today without video evidence though.

suddenly laycon is definitely lying because there’s not video to back him claim cheesy

shalomp:

But Kidd don carry her go toilet, so whatever game she is player the jokes are on her already

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.