Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5056109 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2020
I feel for Lucy. They'll so nominate her. She should better win HoH or be nominated alongside Vee. Big Brother likes Lucy and it is why they changed the pattern last night. They didn't want her to go yet. If she comes fourth this week, they may just evict only the fifth one. I hope she survives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
See, it's her business. But I hate seeing people staying in relationship that harm them. And the girl fine pass this one. It's her lack of confidence that is killing her. Fine babe like that, she is supposed to be controlling that ship

I feel you. embarassed sad angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2020
majamajic:

If nengi found herself in same position as erica she will do same thing , they are birds of same feather
Nengi's type of guy is Kidd , that's why she is still hanging around and still unsettled with Ozo

Did u see the way she was shaking her ass for Kidd yesterday afternoon in the kitchen , knowing Kidd is right opposite behind her ?

It's too bad that Kidd might go before Erica , Ozo and Nengi , had it been that Erica was disqualified yesterday , watch Nengi switch to Kidd , Ozo to Nengi is just like a football substitute bench , she is just sitting on Ozo waiting for the opportunity to strike her target Kiddwaya .
No. Nengi is kinda focused on the game. She won't go that extreme if she was with Kidd. I know she loves Kidd but she's smart.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2020
We are here again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
I just saw it oo. I wonder why they are begging biggie.
This morning i heard her saying she wont utter a word to Laycon, Laycon is using her to gather votes, she's d one making Laycon popular she wont let herself get used.

cheesy cheesy cheesy kent wait for her to be disqualified grin

undecided She will be so surprised when she comes out to find out that Laycon "won" by wearing a duracell lit jacket right from the stage grin grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Maicraze20:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BbnaijaAnalyst/status/1300326334594416640 Erica is funny sha, Laycon that people started laughing at him from his NEPA Outfit on stage ..she con dey talk rubbish

I actually think the reverse is the case. Laycon had the public's attention from stage with his dressing and his stature and seeing Erica's friendship with him, made people liked her. I started liking Erica because of her friendship with Laycon. If not for Laycon, I won’t noticed Erica

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2020
But she no too smart. If na me, na when Erica dey there, I go dey touch Kidd. Flirting shamelessly. And one thing is Kidd cannot resist. I will do am taya, especially after one one their arguing and crying session. Erica will be in her feelings and confront me. I will push her till she touches me. Then I'll fall down and knack my head by fire by force. Then Erica has entered gbege. Finito. Even if she likes Ozo, she will explain after Erica has gone home. I will now focus on Kidd, make sure he declares his lust multiple times so Erica's fans will desert him. If Ozo disagrees, fine, intelligent boys full outside.
Olodo24:
No. Nengi is kinda focused on the game. She won't go that extreme if she was with Kidd. I know she loves Kidd but she's smart.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2020
MamBi:

undecided She will be so surprised when she comes out to find out that Laycon "won" by wearing a duracell lit jacket right from the stage grin grin

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Who is watching o
Kidd tried feeding Erica with a chunk of meat. She opens her mouth and then laments that the meat was too much to enter her mouth at once.

Kidd: But I've seen you take bigger things into your mouth

Erica: Have you seen me chew something this big?

Kidd: But you know I've seen you take in something bigger

Erica: Don't worry, next time I'll chew it so blah blah blah

Shame is far away from this two

39 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Aswear, me too. Even my eleven year old brother noticed her after she started talking to Laycon. You dey mind that one
Akorkor:

I actually think the reverse is the case. Laycon had the public's attention from stage with his dressing and his stature and seeing Erica's friendship with him, made people liked her. I started liking Erica because of her friendship with Laycon. If not for Laycon, I won’t notice Erica

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:
EVEN THE BOYZ IN THE HOUSE HAVE MORE SELF CONTROL THAN ERICA.

AND I THOUGHT MEN WERE THE PROBLEM AND LACKING SELF CONTROL.

I NEVER KNEW WOMEN WERE WORST.

Er, excuse me but was Erica having this tryst by herself alone? Or is Kidd not in the same situations she is in?

If your criticism is not because of dis campaign, you should have been lambasting both Kidd and Erica for lacking self control - even though that opinion is still debatable...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2020
When will the hoh games start then? Because Ebuka mentioned that nomination starts from 5pm and prior to that hoh games starts by 6:30pm, we need to know who the hoh is before the nomination process

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Wetlink:
Who is watching o
Kidd tried feeding Erica with a chunk of meat. She opens her mouth and then laments that the meat was too much to enter her mouth at once.

Shameless thing..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Wetlink:
Who is watching o

hmm biggerrrrrrrrrr thingsssssss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Please, if people don't have sex for ten weeks, will it seriously harm them? Na know I wan know. Because I dont understand.
MamBi:

Er, excuse me but was Erica having this tryst by herself alone? Or is Kidd not in the same situations she is in?

If your criticism is not because of dis campaign, you should have been lambasting both Kidd and Erica for lacking self control - even though that opinion is still debatable...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Going by your logic, at the end of the show people would have donated more than the prize just to vote for her. Why not just dash her the money? I’m not understanding these people that donate money for voting o angry
BBN is not just about the money. It's more about the fame, glam, glitz and endorsements that engender even mo' money. Dashing somebody the money won't bring those.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2020
buhahahahaha.. why are elites begging biggie to forgive fingerica na?
I thought Erica and Kidd are the untouchable gangsters.. lol.
cowards!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Erica and Tolanibaj are crushing on Neo ( Full Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXGm0yzuw8
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Wetin concern me if them dey. E ku ishe virgin hunters. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Ese, awa niyen. tongue grin Mo ti date omo marun laye mi, awon omo to rewa, virgin merin lowa ninuwon....mo de ti meet awon mii gan, to je wipe, won ti di corper gan, won rewa gidi, virgin de niwon.....Virgins yapa, shakara won kon ma n po ni.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2020
She would already have this without winning. I mean, that girl is a top 5 finalist already. Na for bragging rights and clout, jor
Tonnyray:
BBN is not just about the money. It's more about the fame, glam, glitz and endorsements that engender even mo' money. Dashing somebody the money won't bring those.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamsegzy25:
Whorica be like - i'm the hottest girl in the house

Mgbeke feeling funky

Tueh tueh tueh

Jesus!

This is disgusting...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Nothing embarassed lipsrsealed
I'll still give Erica votes now. Because I promised.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Starting from 19th july 7:00pm that day...

Only three housemates where noticed and controlled crowd from that day...

Dorathy...... Because of her heavy nkeiruka...

Laycon...... His Christmas clothe... cheesy And his light bulb.

Nnegi....... Her well sculpted azuka.

Every other housemates became noticed from one or two affiliates with the above 3.

Plus other contributions.

Erica should thank her stars, laycon made her visible... People saw her as another lilo from day1.

Until she became friends with Laycon.... when the boy was wowing us with his intellectual discussions and hi few punch line...

Anyone doubting this, can as well doubt if their mom is really their mom.... grin

week1 videos are there for u, if your delusion don enter market.

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Jadentica:

Jesus!

This is disgusting...
Y'all love to edit shit. Please.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2020
styrese:
And who are her fans.. Humans ofcourse with feelings not robots undecided
Anyways I pity u guys if Kidd leaves
Wettin una wan watch cheesy
Look She is actually older than Kidd and should be wiser, besides kidd has been honest undecided

I tire for naija ooo sad

I support this post.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Isn't that what men want? grin grin

I won't fault her for doing that, na love.

I can iron for my wife, she can do same for me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Munzy14:
Starting from 19th july 7:00pm that day...

Only three housemates where noticed and controlled crowd from that day...

Dorathy...... Because of her heavy nkeiruka...

Laycon...... His Christmas clothe... cheesy And his light bulb.

Nnegi....... Her well sculpted azuka.

Every other housemates became noticed from one or two affiliates with the above 3.

Plus other contributions.

Erica should thank her stars, laycon made her visible... People saw her as another lilo from day1.

Until she became friends with Laycon.... when the boy was wowing us with his intellectual discussions and hi few punch line...

Anyone doubting this, can as well doubt if their mom is really their mom.... grin

week1 videos are there for u, if your delusion don enter market.

Addition....

OZO trended for his fine looks too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2020
leksbore:
wat about kidd...that nigga get money. ...everything about that nigga nah money ooo.Nah person like DAVIDO

Nawa for u ooo, comparing Kidd to a whole OBO, compare Davido and Wizkid. Those ones are established stars not reality stars.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2020
So Erica thinks she's the one making Laycon Popular grin
I bet she also wrote his songs for him too

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2020
MamBi:

Lmaoo.. cant forget this cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Erica, no iron for man sha. They don't deserve good acts like that! angry angry angry

We do, let her do it, she's enjoying sweet pleasure every night na tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.