Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5085769 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Maicraze20:
Erica is ironing kiddwaya cloth what kind of love is this...man is there gisting with her ..WTF
Practising for marriagehood

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
flashed which action ? Someone picked up his nicker and una dey yell after knacking, after knacking. Person nor go hear word agan ni.
Naso dem dey knack for your village?. He wanted to use the bathroom so he picked up his nicker so the viewers won't see his underwear...

Bring up a valid video next time, this one says nothing

Make una keep up the good work, continue doing vigilante work, maybe one night una go catch big fish. Buh this one nor even reach crayfish

To be fair, this is also a logical explanation of that video...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Olodo24:
I feel for Lucy. They'll so nominate her. She should better win HoH or be nominated alongside Vee. Big Brother likes Lucy and it is why they changed the pattern last night. They didn't want her to go yet. If she comes fourth this week, they may just evict only the fifth one. I hope she survives
The only reason Lucy was in the bottom 4 is because a lot of people got pity votes this week .
Lucy is easily top 7 , I don't think she's going anywhere yet.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
MamBi:

Er, excuse me but was Erica having this tryst by herself alone? Or is Kidd not in the same situations she is in?

If your criticism is not because of dis campaign, you should have been lambasting both Kidd and Erica for lacking self control - even though that opinion is still debatable...

ALL KIDD DOES IS TAKE OFF HIS PANT IN BED AND PUT IT BACK ON AFTER KNACKING ERICA.

I JUST SAW A CLIP FROM LAST NIGHT OF HIM TAKING HIS PANT OFF AND THEN SOME HUMPING AND THEN ANOTHER CLIP OF HIM PUTTING HIS PANT BACK ON.

ERICA DON TURN KIDD PUBLIC CUM BUCKET ABI?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Munzy14:
Starting from 19th july 7:00pm that day...

Only three housemates where noticed and controlled crowd from that day...

Dorathy...... Because of her heavy nkeiruka...

Laycon...... His Christmas clothe... cheesy And his light bulb.

Nnegi....... Her well sculpted azuka.

Every other housemates became noticed from one or two affiliates with the above 3.

Plus other contributions.

Erica should thank her stars, laycon made her visible... People saw her as another lilo from day1.

Until she became friends with Laycon.... when the boy was wowing us with his intellectual discussions and hi few punch line...

Anyone doubting this, can as well doubt if their mom is really their mom.... grin

week1 videos are there for u, if your delusion don enter market.
100% correct
icons always speaking sense like their favorite.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Is she not your wife and you are her husband. They are just friends, FRIENDS
Hazardfan1:

I won't fault her for doing that, na love.

I can iron for my wife, she can do same for me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Olodo24:
It'll be a shame if Erica with all her nonsense wins Big Brother. She should have been disqualified last night alongside her paramour, but as usual, she was pardoned for being a top contender. If such misconduct had come from Vee, she would have been shown the exit door. Biggie be losing credibility on a daily.

I'm not saying this because I'm an Icon, but because it's how things are supposed to be done. Forget the jokes here, Erica is someone I liked the very first week. She appeared like a calm beautiful chick you can take to mama. But she fell apart the moment she ran after Kidd. She lost focuse and appears irredeemable now. She isn't smart at all. She isn't acting like an Igbo chick. Nengi can never behave like that.

Big Brother should have done the right thing by disqualifying them both. Kidd is now an embarrassment. Acting like he's under some form of supernatural coven. I love his free spirited mind, but he's become just too much.

Even if Laycon doesn't win (I pray he does), Erica should better not win. I believe she's not winning though cos females who go on to have sex never wins

Calm down, she didn't do anything last night, the video was about what she did b4 she got her strike.
She was just warned alongside her senseless partner to be careful.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Maicraze20:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BbnaijaAnalyst/status/1300326334594416640 Erica is funny sha, Laycon that people started laughing at him from his NEPA Outfit on stage ..she con dey talk rubbish
If only this senseless cum bucket knows that it's the other way round. Laycon started trending from the stage. She was only noticed because she was close to laycon. Always smiling at him when he's dropping bars, people will be like "who is that pretty girl with a cute smile, I think she's falling for laycon" that was how she got her own fan base.
Laycon gave her relevance on this show, take it or leave it. That's the fact. For her mind now, the questions ebuka asks is what's trending. Lmaoo. She will be shocked after the show.
Incase Hellites carry their ugly heads to my mentions. Receipts of videos of the first weeks are all available.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
Lmaoo.. cant forget this cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:

THEN HOW DO U EXPLAIN ALL THEIR AFFILIATES STILL BEING IN THE HOUSE. I MEAN OZO AND NENGI.

THE PEOPLE THAT FELL YESTERDAY ARE KIDD AND ERICA FRIENDS.

EVEN ERICA AND KIDD NEARLY FOLLOW THEM.

Lol. Their teams aren't as strong as you think. Icons still split votes and saved Tricky and Vee. Ozo and Nengi are Neo's friend and they tried to save him but he still ended in bottom six.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2020
Wetlink:
Who is watching o
Kidd tried feeding Erica with a chunk of meat. She opens her mouth and then laments that the meat was too much to enter her mouth at once.

Kidd: But I've seen you take bigger things into your mouth

Erica: Have you seen me chew something this big?

Kidd: But you know I've seen you take in something bigger

Erica: Don't worry, next time I'll chew it so blah blah blah

Shame is far away from this two

I think say na only me hear am

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:
They would do everything to protect nengi because she's their candidate.
I'm beginning to get that vibe too.
Maybe she was even given the 411 beforehand to use bathroom when the urges get uncontrollable tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2020
FirstSon01:

Lol. Their teams aren't as strong as you think. Icons still split votes and saved Tricky and Vee. Ozo and Nengi are Neo's friend and they tried to save him but he still ended in bottom six.

Stop speaking for Ozo fans, majority voted for TrikyTee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
One tin i know for sure is a girl can't win this year's bbn. They have all lost concentration.

Our top2 this year might even be just guys. angry
For sure? cheesy I think I like how we keep underestimating Nengi, we will never see her coming. It's good grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2020
Mariinee:
Y'all love to edit shit. Please.

Edit fire.

Are you just realizing WhorErica has an uneven skin tone?

Tufia!

I'm nauseated...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2020
From what I know, they voted for their family friends. Trikytee was just someone that won with their fave. They think Vee and Neo will help OzoNe
Bookworm001:

Stop speaking for Ozo fans, majority voted for TrikyTee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabilly1988: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Demnan post=93414113]She didn't say she has been making him popular, but she implied it by saying he has been using her. Now, they will be forming pure heart. Pure heart, ok. Even, me am a pure heart to many people that think they know me, they no no say na because I dey form[/quote

She shouldn’t utter a word to laycon again ohh, icons our prayers have been heard

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Uneven skin tone is not only bleaching oo. I am not saying she didn't bleach, but those pits in her thighs are cellulite. It's possible she bleached.
Jadentica:

Edit fire.

Are you just realizing WhorErica has an uneven skin tone?

Tufia!

I'm nauseated...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2020
FirstSon01:

Lol a lot of team Ozo voted Trikytee .
I know I did and I asked all my group members to do too .
Left to me, Neo should have been evicted because he's a huge threat in terms of in-house competition .

Ozo is gaining fans massively .
If you're still underrating him at this point , I don't know what to say to you sha.
Just watch and wait . grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
Uneven skin tone is not only bleaching oo. I am not saying she didn't bleach, but those pits in her thighs are cellulite. It's possible she bleached.

What about her dark knuckles..

Oya explain am.... tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
One tin i know for sure is a girl can't win this year's bbn. They have all lost concentration.
Nengi is definitely not in that Whatsapp group. She's undoubtedly a top 3 and just might clinch it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Munzy14:
Starting from 19th july 7:00pm that day...

Only three housemates where noticed and controlled crowd from that day...

Dorathy...... Because of her heavy nkeiruka...

Laycon...... His Christmas clothe... cheesy And his light bulb.

Nnegi....... Her well sculpted azuka.

Every other housemates became noticed from one or two affiliates with the above 3.

Plus other contributions.

Erica should thank her stars, laycon made her visible... People saw her as another lilo from day1.

Until she became friends with Laycon.... when the boy was wowing us with his intellectual discussions and hi few punch line...

Anyone doubting this, can as well doubt if their mom is really their mom.... grin

week1 videos are there for u, if your delusion don enter market.
And you decided to exclude Ozo.... Someone almost all Nigerian girls on social media went gaga at first sight....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Akorkor:

I actually think the reverse is the case. Laycon had the public's attention from stage with his dressing and his stature and seeing Erica's friendship with him, made people liked her. I started liking Erica because of her friendship with Laycon. If not for Laycon, I won’t noticed Erica

Same here oo...Laycon was ridiculed at first, intact, it started from the first night. His story in that house is just really interesting he started garnering more fans as the show progresses.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Ese, awa niyen. tongue grin Mo ti date omo marun laye mi, awon omo to rewa, virgin merin lowa ninuwon....mo de ti meet awon mii gan, to je wipe, won ti di corper gan, won rewa gidi, virgin de niwon.....Virgins yapa, shakara won kon ma n po ni.
. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

See as you talk am with so much pride grin cheesy cheesy

Congratulations, my man cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
From what I know, they voted for their family friends. Trikytee was just someone that won with their fave. They think Vee and Neo will help OzoNe

I for instance an Ozo fan voted TrikyTee. I didn't even have the strength to vote for Neo and Vee cause of the stress of voting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:

For sure? cheesy I think I like how we keep underestimating Nengi, we will never see her coming. It's good grin
she will enter top3 grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Allnacruise:

Addition....
OZO trended for his fine looks too
Ozo was smart to entangle himself with the two ladies that control trends..
So he is a beneficiary....cheesy
plus his his good contributions has earned him a good foundation in the game..
try to be objective sometimes....grin
It gives ur reputation a good polish to shine as well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2020
These things are called hyperpigmentation. A lot of people have it without bleaching as long as you are melanated. But Erica's knuckles are worse than cases I have seen. And that dark patch on her knees, I have only seen it on skin bleachers with cheap cteam
Jadentica:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Tonnyray:
Nengi is definitely not in that Whatsapp group. She's undoubtedly a top 3 and just might clinch it.
she's beginning to lose concentration. She needs to jazz up!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Jadentica:

She practices boxing. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
But she no too smart. If na me, na when Erica dey there, I go dey touch Kidd. Flirting shamelessly. And one thing is Kidd cannot resist. I will do am taya, especially after one one their arguing and crying session. Erica will be in her feelings and confront me. I will push her till she touches me. Then I'll fall down and knack my head by fire by force. Then Erica has entered gbege. Finito. Even if she likes Ozo, she will explain after Erica has gone home. I will now focus on Kidd, make sure he declares his lust multiple times so Erica's fans will desert him. If Ozo disagrees, fine, intelligent boys full outside.

Hahaha, Nengi is still too nice for this, na Mercy fit do ds kind thing...Mercy was desperate to send Tacha home last year.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.