Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5087097 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
So the president of bottom Dem gang aka 5.6% think say him be contender? He think say big brother na po*rn show grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
we done know

Its neo I value more not vee, its nengi that dragged vee

If not it was ozo, neo and nengi that were chilling
Ozo actually told nengi to be close to vee, maybe it's because of neo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Vee called erica a slutttt cheesy

That one landed well

Has she not shown attributes of one?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwosom:
People are funny..even if Vee mentioned any name, wont she mention Neo before Laycon undecided
I expected her to say Neo

the fact that she didn’t say anybody at all covered all bases so at least everyone knows where they stand

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olodo24:
Dora is so cute and young looking facially. That shape no try at all. E go suffer for 1000 years

Yes.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Vee is still pained about yesterday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She will hill!
Same thing she used Laycon to do to Erica

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwosom:
So Kidd isnt surprised by "the kiss" allegations smiley

and why should he be?

is he in love with Erica?

are they dating?

there's love in sharing, he wouldn't mind passing her like a roll of weed to the next brother.

he even showed more surprise on Nengi's matter.

Chile.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Who are dora and Erica talking about

Erica said the person said she is not taking anything seriously? cheesy
I also missed that part, it was Biggie that caused it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olodo24:
What if game changes and Lucy Frodds or Seyis her way to top 5? I know it was grace that took Frodd to the finals, same for Seyi
Just soliloquizing.

Me I know it was voting shaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
them done dey drag vee

Erica's fans, any small thing they will grab so they forget how bad erica is on the show
Tacha's fans are wired to behave like that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Simran94:

nengi said she liked vee after she defended her against lucy

Nengi liked vee before ozo said anything

Vee always seemed off, na she sabi but she shouldn't betray them to their face, sure for me, the way she was attacking nengi in the toilet over ozo last friday cheesy

I remember when ozo won hoh

Took her time to go there and chill with them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
ntyce:

Has she not shown attributes of one?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chia!
I'll really miss Tolanibaj's DS

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nilknarf:

Her kind of person will dispose both her friend and hee husband for any material thing

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

No loyalty from that one. We saw it happen with Lilo but hate for Erica blinded the bulbians. grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eeghe:

Me I know it was voting shaa
Frodd been get UVP. E be like Seyi been win HoH
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
iCONS dragged DJ switch for not playing their fave song in the club..they weren't called names

But if Elites do the same,they will come in hundreds screaming "Elites are toxic" "Elites are toxic"..

God will hill all of you las las

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
igasiboy98:
So the president of bottom Dem gang aka 5.6% think say him be contender? He think say big brother na po*rn show grin

buhahahahaha.

the real top contenders, are being "hopeful"

while the bottomers are speaking with much confidence.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Face her nau, why you go dey call all of us ingrates?

Na the bad things una dey reason. This morning I was the one who posted the link on how to vote Kidd for someone who wanted to vote but didn't know how to do that.

This isn't the time for us to start dragging each other. Like Erica and Kidd, no one has our back except us. You can nicely call an elite trying to drag Kidd to order, no dey fuel fight biko!
That person started all this fight... spoilt my mood totally this morning... anyways I have giving the moniker a piece of my mind.... However thanks alot for registering our new intake with the link...kudos to u my dear kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nilknarf:

iCONS love Laycon....but you when it reach any matter concerning Erica, they will throw Laycon under the bus and fight naked with any Elite...that's to show you the extent to which they hate Erica..

If they feel they are topping Twitter polls equate to them winning,then they should not be bothered about Elites na...but no, dem get big ear,dem get coconut head,but dem no dey hear word ....they will stroll as if they dreamt of Erica winning

If you create a poll on Twitter between Erica and Vee trust me Vee will top that poll, that's to tell you that most of them are not for laycon they are just against Erica.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Omolomo, she didn't come to the house for anyone. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gmajor:
Chia!
I'll really miss Tolanibaj's DS
shalaye FC grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vee advised Laycon to not talk to Erica for his sanity - not malicious no matter how much she disliked Erica

erica went along with someone plotting on another couple - malicious

not the same thing

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

No loyalty from that one. We saw it happen with Lilo but hate for Erica blinded the bulbians. grin cheesy tongue
grin grin grin bulb wetin??

See ehn... put Erica in any bad situation and see how those miscreants will a.sslick you..
The hatred they have for Erica is deeply rooted in their salty soul

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:
Kidd's DS.

Biggie: Hello Kidd, how are you feeling today.

Kidd: Relieved, I'm feeling happy, again blessed. At this moment, nothing surprises me anymore, I was shocked to see Bright go, and have decided not to be surprised if anyone leaves again.

Biggie: Did the eviction yesterday affect you in any manner?

Kidd: Nothing affects me, but I was shocked yesterday when Bright and Tolani left, they were both my guy and girl, Bright was my guy, we eat together, gym together, gist, cook and do many things together, but I won't let that get me so deep. It's just affecting me in the sense that I've lost people who I use to gist with, but I've decide to live by reality, anything is possible , let me just enjoy the moment while I can.

Biggie: Gradually, we are heading towards the show, with only 11 contestant remaining, do you see yourself making the finale.

Kidd: Uuuumh! Actually I can't say, thou sometimes I do see myself getting to the finale or even win, but I can't fully say, I take things step by step. At first, I gave myself just a month in the house, now I'm pushing to make top 10, soon I might expect to make top 5, it's a gradual process, thou it all depends on the viewers, but for now, I'm grounded and focused in the game, I'll start thinking of winning when I make it To the last day, not now.

Biggie: There are usually revelations of informations and discussion during life eviction shows. According to the last informations, did you find anyone surprising?

Kidd: Yea, Neo. I was very surprised with that, I never saw or expected such. But from what I see, I don't think it's true, but then: I don't know because I don't fully see everything. Overall, I was very surprised with Tolani's situationship with Neo.

Biggie: Is there anything else you'll like to discuss with BigBrother.

Kidd: Yea, the Ac. Also, I'll love you to get me some cooking cream.

Biggie: Bigbrother will consider your request. You may leave the diary room.

The end!
what of Vee's DS conversation?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

not true

Vee was angry that erica was flirting with kidd anyhow, after kidd denied erica on live tv

Vee started carrying face for erica

When she saw that erica was using laycon, she put mouth

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nilknarf:
iCONS dragged DJ switch for not playing their fave song in the club..they weren't called names

But if Elites do the same,they will come in hundreds screaming "Elites are toxic" "Elites are toxic"..

God will hill all of you las las
an Elite fan posted a picture of Vee with ritual fetish

which one will be worse in a court of law?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vee isn't loyal atall.

What she did to Lilo is enough to prove it.

Lilo even had to call her a snake when she saw all that happened.

If you think Vee is your fav's friend for being close to him or her, you aren't just normal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chile..
Tolani friends in real life go dey fear her around their men ohh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwosom:
So Kidd isnt surprised by "the kiss" allegations smiley
None of the housemate is surprised so far

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
galaxyball:
Vee advised Laycon to not talk to Erica for his sanity - not malicious no matter how much she disliked Erica

erica went along with someone plotting on another couple - malicious

not the same thing

Erica went along? Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bomboiy:

If you create a poll on Twitter between Erica and Vee trust me Vee will top that poll, that's to tell you that most of them are not for laycon they are just against Erica.

Gbam.. your head dey there

Heavens forbid it ooo,but if Erica leaves doesn't make top 4,the joy in their camp will be more than the joy of their fave winning...
But God go shock them...he will definitely put them to shame..my prayers can not go in vain

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Simran94:

Ozo didn't tell Nengi to be close to vee. Nengi and vee became close after vee stood up to lucy when she had issues with Nengi.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.