Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113396 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bomboiy:
*Cubbana supports Ozo and Prince*

Icons: Audio money, clout chaser.

*CMC pleges to sponsor Erica*

Icons: He is just riding on her fame,he wasn't known before now.

* Joeboy supports Laycon*

Icons: Oshey Oshey!!! Joeboy pon deck.
Let me clear you about this celebrity shit once and for all.
All the celebrities supporting laycon are all doing it for clout. Same as those supporting Ozo and Erica.
Have you ever wondered why they only begin to show their ugly heads when they notice that the top contenders are now clear. So that when they win, they claim it and their gullible followers believe them.
They do this year in year out and you guys still don't get it.
A single individuals or groups of individuals can't influence the show. This show is run by street love. Once those clout chasers see those loved by the streets, they begin to support them

Why is no one supporting trikytee, Neo or some other intresting guys that are low tier contenders? The reason is because they are very sure these guys can't win.
They observe the show till mid way, then pick a top contender based on different statistics. Online presence, voting polls and all. Vote for your fav in peace.
Know all these and know peace!

44 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
Nengi was very right. She said Prince only cares about the game. He is someone who would sell his friendship for the sake of the game. She is a good judge of character. I have always known that Prince is all about the game and I like him for that.
same way nengi is also about the game.
She's the most camera conscious person in the house.
Bit hypocritical of her..
She just wants all the guys to be in her pockets and be following her around like mumu just like Ozo, unfortunately for her Prince got the memo and moved on.
Ka3na was right about her

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by emmanuel4758(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
mizz2posh:

Ozo didn't tell Nengi to be close to vee. Nengi and vee became close after vee stood up to lucy when she had issues with Nengi.
you wrote nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Both kidd and ozo were destined to be rivals

Their personalities fight each other

Ozo is the exposed rich composed guy

Kidd is the exposed rich loud guy

Kidd is really enjoying looking bigger than ozo since he knows that ozo likes nengi and her can play with her

Even if ozo leaves nengi, kidd will keep using her to torment him

Ozo blocks that and kidd just keeps trying to damage it

Once things start getting smooth between ozo and nengi, kidd will make her do something that will disrupt them
Kidwaya get Nengi 'mumu button' grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
fitzmayowa:

You just had to go there, they will come for you.....cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is common knowledge that Laycon is underrated in the house. It shouldn't be an issue at all. People's perception of him inside the house is why he got a massive followership outside.

We are using Laycon to teach people like Triky-tee a lesson. He will leave that house soon to become an iCON

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:
Dora and Prince. Hehehe

This Dora Na strong babe oo.

No unnecessary headache and stress for her fans. She's just sailing alone without any ship.

Impressive
leech grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:

I won't have them paint Nengi a dummy just to elevate their Ozo. Nengi also comes from a home, she is someone's precious child too. I have watched them run her dirty on this street for far too long, as if she is at his Mercy. Some people don't watch but come here for updates, these people keep debasing Nengi to elevate Ozo, I won't have it again. An eye for an eye.

For all I know, Ozo could be playing games himself, the same way Nengi thinks he is too good to be true, I am looking at him that way. "How is a seemingly well nutured, well educated, well traveled and exposed, well built man want to die on my matter? Me? From an unstructured environment? Me? With all my perfect flaws? Me? With all my bag and baggages? No, this is a game and this young man is playing very hard but dirty, I will keep stringing him along until after the game"

This could be what is running through Nengi's mind, but Ozo fans will be here dragging her for every of his shortcomings, just because she refused to put in her two legs. I would not if I am in her shoes, MENASCUM didnt start today,these guys have perfected thier acts and are always ready to hood swing an unsuspecting woman, look at Erica!

No disrespect/debasing of Nengi by Simperions will be tolerated
Well written kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Prince and Dora hmmmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
Everybody will attest to the truth that you people started debasing Nengi first. For some weird reasons, you lots think that debasing Nengi will elevate Ozo's game. Kolewerk. Come for my Nengi and I come for yours...simple!

Seriously?
Ozo's fans have only been defending him for everything people have been saying about that amazing young man!
To be honest,Nengi would have been known as a proper flirt if not for ozo;after Lucy's attack she retraced her steps.The nengi of the first 2 weeks is not the same nengi today.
The reason people drag Nengi is cos she says something else( Ozo is a brother,etc) but does another thing(all touchy, bathes with him,cooks for them,etc) and this is not just being seen by viewers,Trikky said the same thing to Ebuka yesterday about nengi doing and saying 2 different things.
As for Ozo,he likes her no doubt but does that qualify to hate the young man?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The fear of strike is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin
I think he wanted everybody to hear the story

That guy dey package to lamba steady
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Trikytee: why will she want to kiss someone like him?

Guy wonder how? Why?

He even made up excuse for her cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

How?? Different persons or same person with different personalities??

I was majorly talking about the personality.

And hope you aren't among those who believe big brother is voiced by one person.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nilknarf:

Make your research and you will see that the person isn't an Elite...

How will a sensible fan do that kind of thing knowing fully well that it will spoil the fanbase name...
You sef reason am na
oga she's an elite
take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bennytwin:

Seriously?
Ozo's fans have only been defending him for everything people have been saying about that amazing young man!
To be honest,Nengi would have been known as a proper flirt if not for ozo;after Lucy's attack she retraced her steps.The nengi of the first 2 weeks is not the same nengi today.
The reason people drag Nengi is cos she says something else( Ozo is a brother,etc) but does another thing(all touchy, bathes with him,cooks for them,etc) and this is not just being seen by viewers,Trikky said the same thing to Ebuka yesterday about nengi doing and saying 2 different things.
As for Ozo,he likes her no doubt but does that qualify to hate the young man?
ozo helped her game

I always say it, he saved from having a bad reputation

Till now people still see her that way, nengi over do those first 3 weeks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Neo, please don't talk too much today undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Neo in the Diary Room

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
I believe by now, tolanibaj, wathoni and brighto must have seen who is controlling the crowd outside... grin

One by one, e go deh shock them...cheesy

Tricky sir dee will still come out to believe the man of the year.....grin

very nice they underrate Laycon inside there... grin

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dora fans have got to be the most quiet fan base.
dem just de jejely de stroll enter final

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Celebrity shows support for Laycon
iCONS: yes oooooo
Celebrity shows support for Ozo
iCONS: the show is becoming tribalistic
Celebrity shows support for Erica
iCONS: audio support

They get questioned
iCONS: celebrities supporting housemates are clout chasing
grin grin grin grin

iCONS I hail ooo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
genius43:

I was majorly talking about the personality.

And hope you aren't among those who believe big brother is voiced by one person.

Personality okay.

Please how many Big brothers do we have on the show??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Acidosis:

It is common knowledge that Laycon is underrated in the house. It shouldn't be an issue at all. People's perception of him inside the house is why he got a massive followership outside.

We are using Laycon to teach people like Triky-tee a lesson. He will leave that house soon to become an iCON

As in
I can go any length for his win to become reality
So that people that are mostly underrated or looked down upon will have confidence in themselves...
And the ones with massive ego or sense of over importance will stop underrating anyone
He knows he's an underdog, but his confidence with other housemates thrills me(even tricky got messed emotionally when he was in least 4 repeatedly,but laycon doesn't let his look rip him of fun in the house)

Laycon is clearly underrated
I like it
They won't see him coming

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Munzy14:
I believe by now, tolanibaj, wathoni and brighto must have seen who is controlling the crowd outside... grin

One by one, e go deh shock them...cheesy

Tricky sir dee will still come out to believe the man of the year.....grin

very nice they underrate Laycon inside there... grin

that one when resemble unflushed shiitt

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
emmanuel4758:
you wrote nonsense
I find this your comment very funny cheesy grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
TrickyT was like.

Why will Erica kiss someone like Laycon?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Neo just quoted his friend ozo

Bro code badge displayed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BossDiop: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
galaxyball:
Vee advised Laycon to not talk to Erica for his sanity - not malicious no matter how much she disliked Erica

erica went along with someone plotting on another couple - malicious

not the same thing
You see ur dumb head

Tolanibaj followed the due procedure by asking Neo the situation between him and Neo

Neo said Vee and him re just friends, so what re u saying

Tolanibaj has the right to do anything she likes since Neo never told anyone they re in a relationship

If nah Erica na, toxic people go dey blear like goat

Vee and Neo just they play game, viewers thinks they re in love...tueeeh
Vee that can't even save Neo if she gets the power

Aye let
Everybody for himself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
Nengi was very right. She said Prince only cares about the game. He is someone who would sell his friendship for the sake of the game. She is a good judge of character. I have always known that Prince is all about the game and I like him for that.

Nengi's issue with Prince is that he knows her game. Ozo is very foolish that why she is cool with him. Her play with Kidd is to distract Erica.

Sadly her game won't play this season we know the script so does Prince
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
igasiboy98:
Let me clear you about this celebrity shit once and for all.
All the celebrities supporting laycon are all doing it for clout. Same as those supporting Ozo and Erica.
Have you ever wondered why they only begin to show their ugly heads when they notice that the top contenders are now clear. So that when they win, they claim it and their gullible followers believe them.
They do this year in year out and you guys still don't get it.
A single individuals or groups of individuals can't influence the show. This show is run by street love. Once those clout chasers see those loved by the streets, they begin to support them

Why is no one supporting trikytee, Neo or some other intresting guys that are low tier contenders? The reason is because they are very sure these guys can't win.
They observe the show till mid way, then pick a top contender based on different statistics. Online presence, voting polls and all. Vote for your fav in peace.
Know all these and know peace!
Cc Icons rejoicing over joeboy undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Drew13:
oga she's an elite
take it or leave it
An DREW liversalt let this be the last time you will quote me...you are one of those iCONS that needs to be avoided...because most of your post are just filled with trash

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
kendrick93:
same way nengi is also about the game.
She's the most camera conscious person in the house.
Bit hypocritical of her..
She just wants all the guys to be in her pockets and be following her around like mumu just like Ozo, unfortunately for her Prince got the memo and moved on.
Ka3na was right about her
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
ozo helped her game

I always say it, he saved from having a bad reputation

Till now people still see her that way, nengi over do those first 3 weeks
Helped which game? She would've even gained more fans if she continued in her flirty ways. Nigerians love HMs for the weirdest reasons. If some people can lay their life for a toxic HM that fought over 20 other HMs, that should give you a clue of our mentality.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Drew13:
Dora fans have got to be the most quiet fan base.
dem just de jejely de stroll enter final
She bagged majority of the boss ladies on her fan base... no too much talk.... cheesy

U know those type that can comfortably drop 100k on voting week types... lol

Final5 will be fun...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.