Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5105703 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Beorn:
Go. Lucy!! Cause commotion. We're here for this. Enough of this lovey dovey.

Shatter all ships!! angry grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Blastblade:

She Trended last night yes, but it wasn't for a good reason. I didn't see anyone siding with her.
I bbnaija,no publicity is bad...
Her fans are supporting her on Twitter and making excuses for her bad behaviour.
she's trending no 5!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Choi grin
This year's bb may just be the best....Just few days ago people were begging to have a villain ... And now it seems like the wish will be granted in double folds sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2020
switlily25:

I bbnaija,no publicity is bad...
Her fans are supporting her on Twitter and making excuses for her bad behaviour.
she's trending no 5!

All I saw on that Hashtag were paid Influencers trying to create a buzz for her.
All these like, and Retweet for a giveaway Influencers.Are those ones fans?. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2020
switlily25:

I swear!
Katrina will drag anyone who looks at her and Lucy will exhibit madness.
I cant wait o.

I can't also wait..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2020
That Kaisha don tire person to watch,she a clumsy person. But I like how she gave it back to Granny Lucy yesterday sha.

E dey pain me for eye to watch kaisha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Elyse: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Enough of Wathoni and Trick-tee!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Why do I have this feeling that Tolanibaj Na hard babe?

Hnm, it will be interesting to see how she will handle a confrontation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Blackhawk01:
I can't be in this house mehn. Just 6 days and y'all are catching feelings like this. Ship of how many days?
Is this you? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2020
MamBi:
Why do I have this feeling that Tolanibaj Na hard babe?

Hnm, it will be interesting to see how she will handle a confrontation grin grin
With Ka3na...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Froshloaded:

Send me mail
thanks bro..I have sent you a mail
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2020
spinna:

8 )Big Brother forgetting to call Bright o during arena games and he had to raise up his hand. You sef don forget the guy again

That one is not part of drama sequence that happened last night. All those things listed were happening sequentially. Back to back grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2020
InSanety:
Mercy go just dey cry for house

Why she no come this season, jam Kiddwaya?

She just go carry gbese with American accent, no money. Chai! This life no balance

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2020
ArchAngeI:
they will bond, ozo is just being careful

If you see what team dorothy have done to ozo name on Twitter

Playboy, ashewo, guy man, I done defend tire

All because he said fancy not love, to them if he rejects dorothy he must become official with nengi, so their doro can be free to be herself

Unnecessary drama! Ozo already said it himself that he is not a confrontational human, and I can understand some of his 'politically correct' behaviours.

Dora was bold enough and lass lass, matter don cast clear and the day 1 spec got chosen. Being in a confined space, locked down with people really does intensify feelings I guess, 'cause if na out here, famzying cannot easily be taken to mean a thing as fast as that.

DoraTeams, take heart. Me I kuku like all the people involve, so let them boo'ed up and hurry back to BB GAME. My Dora will just be fine too. We move!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2020
switlily25:

she'll live up to your expectations...trust me,she's the Hurricane!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2020
InSanety:
Brighto dey trend in two places, yet, una go talk say the guy no get content.

He has no single content in him. People can trend for their looks, dullness or being boring, or having no ship, etc.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Blastblade:

All I saw on that Hashtag were paid Influencers trying to create a buzz for her.
All these like, and Retweet for a giveaway Influencers.Are those ones fans?. undecided
like I said,no publicity is bad.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2020
So dorothy seems to be doing it for me ..she has a good head on her shoulders...interacts freely and socializes well...I still like Nengi, erica,lilo, prince, praise, Ozo wathoni and laycon.

I find Nengi kinda boring....though she has no airs around her but she is a bit self conscious. if she can relax more and just enjoy the house.

a ship with ozo and Nengi would have the looks but would most likely be very boring...like Emma and Jerrmy in bb revolution. They dont have that catchy vibe and flow between them. For me a Dora-ozo will be more like it. they dont even have to move past the friend zone. and the friendship would be a solid one to watch. let's keep watching sha.....

An erica-kiddwaya combo wont be bad too. But he may dull her game. he doesnt seem to interact much.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2020
switlily25:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
cry more, I love your tears!
trouble maker

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jake420: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Okay so abeg who stain the sheets and what was the tampon issue, who's responsible for that?
Also let me support bbn should I get the getfit for my sis does it really reduce weight or just hide it?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2020
chic2pimp:
I saw this on twitter and I almost died of Laughter. Ibkayee since you brought me here, this is all yours grin grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286804400808353793

Deaadddd!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArewaWife(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Why is Laycon not exercising?
No stamina?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Munzy14:

Who marry old cargo...mstchwwww

Shiloh got her. I don't like when someone is handicapped and still feeling on top of the world..A huge turn off. She ka3na same watsaap group.

Like someone rightly said on Twitter, she's playing a Tacha script with an Ishilomo fanbase. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2020
ArewaWife:
Why is Laycon not exercising? No stamina?
Local man cannor kee himself with push ups.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2020
YomieBlaze:

I dey watch am low key wink
Who you like for house p
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArewaWife(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2020
gameboy727:

Local man cannor kee himself with push ups.

He should have worked with a trainer on his physique since he knew he wanted to enter the house. He would have added a bit.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2020
styrese:
She looks good and I wouldn't mind staning from week 3...if she maintains her firecheesy

Looks good? angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Jake420:
Okay so abeg who stain the sheets and what was the tampon issue, who's responsible for that?
Also let me support bbn should I get the getfit for my sis does it really reduce weight or just hide it?

Just hides it. Tell her to go on a good exercise and diet program. That’s far better than hiding the fat with waist trainers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gboliwe: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Ozo is Killing his own game.

First he goes along with Dorathy, eats with her, brings food for her, tells everyone that is within ear-shot that she’s the first person to him in the house and he won’t put anyone above her.

Then he keeps talking about Nengi being his “physical” spec.

He goes in front of Nengi and others to keep mentioning that him and Dora are as close as can be and he so loves Dorathy’s vibes.

Day before yesterday,Nengi and the HMs put him in a corner to mention the ladies on his list if he’s looking towards a relationship, but he kept saying “you know I said from day one that you are my spec but I vibe with Dorathy, I’m close with Dorathy, Dorathy is amazing bla bla bla”.

Yesterday he played a Prank on Dora, telling her he won’t be bedding with her anymore because Biggie called on him and told him to Move in with Nengi in the HOH lounge, and Dora took it badly.

When she found out it was a prank, she was embittered and warned Ozo about trying to put her against Nengi.

She had a full session with him, where she poured out her mind, told him she’s fed up of the friendship because it seems she is in the middle of some situationship(tweeps are calling it Entanglement). She says she’s noticed the HMs are shipping him with Nengi and he doesn’t seem to mind and in fact fans the flames, yet he comes spending time with her, eating, sleeping playing...that very soon she would have to take herself out of the mess.

Ozor acted hundred percent oblivious...pretended like he couldn’t understand what she meant, beat about the bush...did not say anything concrete, till she kicked him out of her side.

Then he made a beeline straight to the garden where Nengi was, where they indulged a long conversation about nothing leading to Ozo saying he doesn’t like Nengi, he fancies her, she should not say like, because things have to be taken slow, he takes his time, he needs to crawl before he runs, and some player type sh*t like that.

Remembering the “I’m in a hurry” chyking tactic he claimed he uses in girl’s, that never failed him, it’s clear that Ozo is the master of mind games. He wants to string two women along and remain the center of attention without committing himself in any way.

Remembering that he claims he has never been in a relationship, it’s clear he knows how to enter situationships and entanglements, reaping all the benefits of being in a relationship, without actually being in one.

Funny that he sat down with Eric, pretending to be puzzled about Dorathy’s actions and Eric said to him clearly “the babe don like you, and she feel say you don’t dey like another person,and she go dey think say you fit stop to roll with am, if you no like am, just clear am...the babe don fall” yet, Ozo pretended like his ears were blocked and still kept saying he is confused as to why Dora is threatening an end to their friendship.

If Ozo wants something sexual/Romantic with Nengi, he should hint Dora, since he claims she is his closest pal and they vibe and share a lot between them. If he doesn’t, and only sneaks to Nengi when Dora isn’t looking, then he’s up to something nasty.

He wants to run them on shifts...Dora for the daytime and Nengi for the nighttime which is the obvious thing he would have done in the outside world, but it’s impossible in that house. He would just have to choose who to hang with because the house is too small to have a GF and a female bestie.

My fervent wish is for Nengi and Dora to leave this boy alone and fix their attention on some other guys. Let him feel what it’s like to hustle for a girl. He’s obviously used to getting attention on a platter.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
switlily25:
kwa kwa kwa kwa cry more, I love your tears!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayromWrites: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Pardon me to digress abit

There is an ongoing slaughter in southern Kaduna

Our crime is that we are Christians and unlucky to be in the same region as some blood sucking demons

Just yesterday, Joel Amadi lost his dad in Kafanchan to these suckers.. That's one in thousand homes rn mourning

The world need to know

There is a genocide in southern Kaduna and the Government is doing nothing about it cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.