Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5095250 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
In my opinion, Lucy has brought enough drama already and deserves to stay for a long time. I'll even suggest that Nengi leaves. Nengi's personality is too clean for this show, aside the slutty outfits and her beauty, babe has zero vibes. So boring. Mercy wasn't like this.

Lucy deserves to stay

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Gboliwe:
Ozo is Killing his own game.

First he goes along with Dorathy, eats with her, brings food for her, tells everyone that is within ear-shot that she’s the first person to him in the house and he won’t put anyone above her.

Then he keeps talking about Nengi being his “physical” spec.

He goes in front of Nengi and others to keep mentioning that him and Dora are as close as can be and he so loves Dorathy’s vibes.

Day before yesterday,Nengi and the HMs put him in a corner to mention the ladies on his list if he’s looking towards a relationship, but he kept saying “you know I said from day one that you are my spec but I vibe with Dorathy, I’m close with Dorathy, Dorathy is amazing bla bla bla”.

Yesterday he played a Prank on Dora, telling her he won’t be bedding with her anymore because Biggie called on him and told him to Move in with Nengi in the HOH lounge, and Dora took it badly.

When she found out it was a prank, she was embittered and warned Ozo about trying to put her against Nengi.

She had a full session with him, where she poured out her mind, told him she’s fed up of the friendship because it seems she is in the middle of some situationship(tweeps are calling it Entanglement). She says she’s noticed the HMs are shipping him with Nengi and he doesn’t seem to mind and in fact fans the flames, yet he comes spending time with her, eating, sleeping playing...that very soon she would have to take herself out of the mess.

Ozor acted hundred percent oblivious...pretended like he couldn’t understand what she meant, beat about the bush...did not say anything concrete, till she kicked him out of her side.

Then he made a beeline straight to the garden where Nengi was, where they indulged a long conversation about nothing leading to Ozo saying he doesn’t like Nengi, he fancies her, she should not say like, because things have to be taken slow, he takes his time, he needs to crawl before he runs, and some player type sh*t like that.

Remembering the “I’m in a hurry” chyking tactic he claimed he uses in girl’s, that never failed him, it’s clear that Ozo is the master of mind games. He wants to string two women along and remain the center of attention without committing himself in any way.

Remembering that he claims he has never been in a relationship, it’s clear he knows how to enter situationships and entanglements, reaping all the benefits of being in a relationship, without actually being in one.

Funny that he sat down with Eric, pretending to be puzzled about Dorathy’s actions and Eric said to him clearly “the babe don like you, and she feel say you don’t dey like another person,and she go dey think say you fit stop to roll with am, if you no like am, just clear am...the babe don fall” yet, Ozo pretended like his ears were blocked and still kept saying he is confused as to why Dora is threatening an end to their friendship.

If Ozo wants something sexual/Romantic with Nengi, he should hint Dora, since he claims she is his closest pal and they vibe and share a lot between them. If he doesn’t, and only sneaks to Nengi when Dora isn’t looking, then he’s up to something nasty.

He wants to run them on shifts...Dora for the daytime and Nengi for the nighttime which is the obvious thing he would have done in the outside world, but it’s impossible in that house. He would just have to choose who to hang with because the house is too small to have a GF and a female bestie.

My fervent wish is for Nengi and Dora to leave this boy alone and fix their attention on some other guys. Let him feel what it’s like to hustle for a girl. He’s obviously used to getting attention on a platter.
Must he like anybody undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Gboliwe:

First he goes along with Dorathy, eats with her, brings food for her, tells everyone that is within ear-shot that she’s the first person to him in the house and he won’t put anyone above her.

He goes in front of Nengi and others to keep mentioning that him and Dora are as close as can be and he so loves Dorathy’s vibes.

Day before yesterday,Nengi and the HMs put him in a corner to mention the ladies on his list if he’s looking towards a relationship, but he kept saying “you know I said from day one that you are my spec but I vibe with Dorathy, I’m close with Dorathy, Dorathy is amazing bla bla bla”.

Yesterday he played a Prank on Dora, telling her he won’t be bedding with her anymore because Biggie called on him and told him to Move in with Nengi in the HOH lounge, and Dora took it badly.

When she found out it was a prank, she was embittered and warned Ozo about trying to put her against Nengi.

She had a full session with him, where she poured out her mind, told him she’s fed up of the friendship because it seems she is in the middle of some situationship(tweeps are calling it Entanglement). She says she’s noticed the HMs are shipping him with Nengi and he doesn’t seem to mind and in fact fans the flames, yet he comes spending time with her, eating, sleeping playing...that very soon she would have to take herself out of the mess.

Ozor acted hundred percent oblivious...pretended like he couldn’t understand what she meant, beat about the bush...did not say anything concrete, till she kicked him out of her side.

Then he made a beeline straight to the garden where Nengi was, where they indulged a long conversation about nothing leading to Ozo saying he doesn’t like Nengi, he fancies her, she should not say like, because things have to be taken slow, he takes his time, he needs to crawl before he runs, and some player type sh*t like that.

Remembering the “I’m in a hurry” chyking tactic he claimed he uses in girl’s, that never failed him, it’s clear that Ozo is the master of mind games. He wants to string two women along and remain the center of attention without committing himself in any way.

Remembering that he claims he has never been in a relationship, it’s clear he knows how to enter situationships and entanglements, reaping all the benefits of being in a relationship, without actually being in one.

Funny that he sat down with Eric, pretending to be puzzled about Dorathy’s actions and Eric said to him clearly “the babe don like you, and she feel say you don’t dey like another person,and she go dey think say you fit stop to roll with am, if you no like am, just clear am...the babe don fall” yet, Ozo pretended like his ears were blocked and still kept saying he is confused as to why Dora is threatening an end to their friendship.

If Ozo wants something sexual/Romantic with Nengi, he should hint Dora, since he claims she is his closest pal and they vibe and share a lot between them. If he doesn’t, and only sneaks to Nengi when Dora isn’t looking, then he’s up to something nasty.

He wants to run them on shifts...Dora for the daytime and Nengi for the nighttime which is the obvious thing he would have done in the outside world, but it’s impossible in that house. He would just have to choose who to hang with because the house is too small to have a GF and a female bestie.

My fervent wish is for Nengi and Dora to leave this boy alone and fix their attention on some other guys. Let him feel what it’s like to hustle for a girl. He’s obviously used to getting attention on a platter.

My sentiments too...the house is to small to be chummy chummy with 2 babes.....he just has to either keep them at both arms length ...or get real close to just one
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Teepy0392(f): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Gboliwe:

Eggzactly

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Nice write up and excellent analysis. I kinda disagree though. Hope you don’t mind. In my opinion, Ozo is not a player. He’s a naive Jew man and has never been in this type of situation. His inexperience with women is very obvious and true gees will understand. Dora is playing a game for highlights while Nengi needs a guy to couple up with for fanbase. It was either Kiddwaya, Ozor or Prince. She seems to have accepted that she can’t bag Kiddwaya and is now 100 percent focused on Ozo - for the game. No doubt she likes him. He’s a fine boy and speaks well. Is she smitten the way Dora is? Highly doubtful. Dora knows she can’t have Ozo and has decided to create highlights out of nothing. Nengi doesn’t strike me as the kind of girl that will date any brother not named Kiddwaya in that house. PH babes aint smiling o. She will eat these boys and spit them out. Forget that innocent game she’s playing now. She will show her true colors as the game stresses her out. Girl wey dey guzzle stout. She didn’t pay for bum bum for small boy like Ozo wey no hold o. I think Ozo knows this and is being very careful. Correct guy! I’m willing to bet my Oppo phone that Ozo is a virgin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Teepy0392(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Nice write up and excellent analysis. I kinda disagree though. Hope you don’t mind. In my opinion, Ozo is not a player. He’s a naive Jew man and has never been in this type of situation. His inexperience with women is very obvious and true gees will understand. Dora is playing a game for highlights while Nengi needs a guy to couple up with for fanbase. It was either Kiddwaya, Ozor or Prince. She seems to have accepted that she can’t bag Kiddwaya and is now 100 percent focused on Ozo - for the game. No doubt she likes him. He’s a fine boy and speaks well. Is she smitten the way Dora is? Highly doubtful. Dora knows she can’t have Ozo and has decided to create highlights out of nothing. Nengi doesn’t strike me as the kind of girl that will date any brother not named Kiddwaya in that house. PH babes aint smiling o. She will eat these boys and spit them out. Forget that innocent game she’s playing now. She will show her true colors as the game stresses her out. Girl wey dey guzzle stout. She didn’t pay for bum bum for small boy like Ozo wey no hold o. I think Ozo knows this and is being very careful. Correct guy! I’m willing to bet my Oppo phone that Ozo is a virgin grin

Biko u aint serious bet your iphone 11 biko
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Nice write up and excellent analysis. I kinda disagree though. Hope you don’t mind. In my opinion, Ozo is not a player. He’s a naive Jew man and has never been in this type of situation. His inexperience with women is very obvious and true gees will understand. Dora is playing a game for highlights while Nengi needs a guy to couple up with for fanbase. It was either Kiddwaya, Ozor or Prince. She seems to have accepted that she can’t bag Kiddwaya and is now 100 percent focused on Ozo - for the game. No doubt she likes him. He’s a fine boy and speaks well. Is she smitten the way Dora is? Highly doubtful. Dora knows she can’t have Ozo and has decided to create highlights out of nothing. Nengi doesn’t strike me as the kind of girl that will date any brother not named Kiddwaya in that house. PH babes aint smiling o. She will eat these boys and spit them out. Forget that innocent game she’s playing now. She will show her true colors as the game stresses her out. Girl wey dey guzzle stout. She didn’t pay for bum bum for small boy like Ozo wey no hold o. I think Ozo knows this and is being very careful. Correct guy! I’m[b] willing to bet my Oppo phone[/b] that Ozo is a virgin grin

Bet your balls bro

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Ozo is not naive.

That guy is a player. Most guys can relate to what he is doing. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Blastblade:

Na so this laycon guy take lose buzz? grin
grin cheesy

Na by rapping grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2020
JayromWrites:
Pardon me to digress abit

There is an ongoing slaughter in southern Kaduna

Our crime is that we are Christians and unlucky to be in the same region as some blood sucking demons

Just yesterday, Joel Amadi lost his dad in Kafanchan to these suckers.. That's one in thousand homes rn mourning

The world need to know

There is a genocide in southern Kaduna and the Government is doing nothing about it cry cry

And El- Rufai is sitting and doing nothing about all these senseless killings?? Something must be wrong somewhere.

It's akin to ethnic or religious cleansing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
una go just dey talk nonsense

Kiddwaya went after nengi before erica, he made more effort with nengi than erica

Just because una hear say person papa be billionaire, him done turn prince charming cheesy

Nengi just wasn't into the guy, rest with this gist

Ozo is not a virgin, he just doesnt like being in relationships, guy man knows how good he is and is taking his time, he has only dated once and it was secondary school

He mostly has FWB with girls, he wants to know how serious nengi is before he commits, oga na live tv no mean say feelings aren't real, ozo likes that girl alot, he knows how to control his feelings, that's why he seems cold.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Saltandwater:

Unnecessary drama! Ozo already said it himself that he is not a confrontational human, and I can understand some of his 'politically correct' behaviours.

Dora was bold enough and lass lass, matter don cast clear and the day 1 spec got chosen. Being in a confined space, locked down with people really does intensify feelings I guess, 'cause if na out here, famzying cannot easily be taken to mean a thing as fast as that.

DoraTeams, take heart. Me I kuku like all the people involve, so let them boo'ed up and hurry back to BB GAME. My Dora will just be fine too. We move!
ozo wants to keep his friendship with dora, I understand dora, people assume that it's a triangle and since she knows she stands no chance, he is indirectly pouring sand inside her milky garri, ozo just doesnt want to see that cause he doesnt even want to entertain the tot of him and dora as an item, left for me I will say that he should leave dora but that guy is too matured for that, he is going to try to date nengi, while keeping his friendship with Dora, they wouldn't just be close again like before

Lucy is in the kitchen, everybody has kept away cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2020
InSanety:
Brighto dey trend in two places, yet, una go talk say the guy no get content.

Bright sure get content

His Evangelist personality is helping his ministry grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Gboliwe:

Haaa! u haf exposed the whole playbook oo..Mr Chop n clean mouth..i was literally scared when he was loloxing with Nengi after midnight and then Dora woke up and came to the parlour.

His 'technical' terms also show his colours 'physical spec'..'fancy you' not 'like you'..Nigg gtfo with that ish..fancy means like andspec means spec stop toying with these women. Mr Lawyer. Hes a sneaky one that boy..it may backfire because his character will become clearer day by day

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vizkiz: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

lol, your comment is funny grin

Though you missed the part of ozo being a naive man. Lol, bruh he is a “playa” and most of us (men) can relate

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Gboliwe:

why are you spreading misinformation? this is bad, ozo never for once made dora feel like they are an item, he told her that she is his friend, dora just doesnt like that the housemates think that she is in a triangle

Ozo doesnt understand Nigeria girls, European girls are cool like that, the guy said that he is still friends with his ex, suppose understand that level of maturity

Instead una dey spread misinformation, team dora and team nengi that are against this relationship have done a good job

If ozo was your son, will you advise him to date dora or nengi?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2020
chic2pimp:
I saw this on twitter and I almost died of Laughter. Ibkayee since you brought me here, this is all yours grin grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286804400808353793
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2020
spinna:

Haaa! u haf exposed the whole playbook oo..Mr Chop n clean mouth..i was literally scared when he was loloxing with Nengi after midnight and then Dora woke up and came to the parlour.

His 'technical' terms also show his colours 'physical spec'..'fancy you' not 'like you'..Nigg gtfo with that ish..fancy means like andspec means spec stop toying with these women. Mr Lawyer. Hes a sneaky one that boy..it may backfire because his character will become clearer day by day
I blame una, so he should say love for som1 he hasnt even spoken to properly b4

No wonder relationships in nigeria are a mess

You see a girl from afar and like her, what do you call what you feel? Isnt it fancy? He doesnt know how she is, he is trying to take it slow, una want express things, get to know a girl first before jumping into a relationship

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2020
E be like say Wathoni dey use perfume baff
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2020
This Kaisha go just dey kack up like ngbeke wey won form posh....

loooool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Kaisha how many things would you spray on your body?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ovoP(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Kaisha used 4 diff perfume

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Munzy14:

Who marry old cargo...mstchwwww

Shiloh got her. I don't like when someone is handicapped and still feeling on top of the world..A huge turn off. She ka3na same watsaap group.
Kowakene nke a nke oma grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2020
JayromWrites:
Pardon me to digress abit

There is an ongoing slaughter in southern Kaduna

Our crime is that we are Christians and unlucky to be in the same region as some blood sucking demons

Just yesterday, Joel Amadi lost his dad in Kafanchan to these suckers.. That's one in thousand homes rn mourning

The world need to know

There is a genocide in southern Kaduna and the Government is doing nothing about it cry cry
. but respect yourself pls dont reply ..open another thread
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Kaisha is not taking any chances at all....

Haba, she does full body spraying with 3 different body sprays and 1 perfume shocked

4 full layers of spraying.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sodiamond: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2020
How many perfumes is this Kaisha girl using. Nawaooo!! Shey person go fit enter that room stay? This girl is a village champion I swear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2020
safarigirl sabi misbehave undecided men need updates na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2020
switlily25:
Lucy is a trying too hard to be a cece and a low budget Tacha but she doesn't know that she's an ugly old cargo and jackye has more fans than her.
kwa kwa kwa
The nominations should start already!!

Be careful
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Jake420:
Okay so abeg who stain the sheets and what was the tampon issue, who's responsible for that?
Also let me support bbn should I get the getfit for my sis does it really reduce weight or just hide it?

I have said it before and I will say it again, Getfit is the most uncomfortable trainer I have ever used. I am not using this to de market them but I have the red one and I can’t even use it for 1hr. Very uncomfortable. Best way to reduce tommy is exercise and stop eating once it’s 7pm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Is it me or has Dora packaged her front yard for battle today?

Ozo, come and see what you will miss tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Lucy teaming with ka3na will be a case of "Oke soro ngwere maa mmiri" grin

Ka3na bumbum and beauty might bring her fans but that can't be said about Lucy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2020
sodiamond:
How many perfumes is this Kaisha girl using. Nawaooo!! Shey person go fit enter that room stay? This girl is a village champion I swear
village wetin? someone that she and her mum spent 5M on a trip. She's one of the most travelled in that house

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.