Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5113394 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nilknarf:

I know you got my point,but you still chose to read it upside down

Btw,I meant if Elites drag a celebrity who shades Erica, they will be tagged as "toxic fanbase"..

Lol grin no vex ooh.. Na just cruise I dey catch.. No too reason am. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
ijayopi:
Do we except her to say it all? She expected Prince to continue sticking to her just like Ozo so she can cruise. Imagine demarcating a pillow in between her and Ozo (for camera)making it seem Ozo would or may touch her, yet she was restless. same camera she was acting for still showed it. I was happy Ozo no fall hand sha.
Be like Nengi dey finger ur brain.
Wake up from your delusion.
Forget what Nengi dey yarn Ozo about Prince

We all knw she unapologetically rejected your prince without looking back.
We av d receipt if you don't mind

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo can talkooo buhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cerebralbeing: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please what time is the HOH game?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
Leave Ozo and Nengi alone, we are talking about Prince here, Nengi decoded his game and totally blanked him. Facts!!!

Facts still points Nengi as the only housemate with a game plan. Atleast we can decode that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nursy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo digresses alot. I find his DS boring Sha. He's the type that will be asking for extra sheets in the exam hall even if it is not necessary.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo oh, round up and leave this biggie oh... grin grin

Ozor, Ozor, Ozor, now poor Ozo will start worrying about having upset big brother.. sad sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
He links he thoughts too much
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nengi talk done get to ozo

Nengi wants to drag out his bad side
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nursy:
Ozo digresses alot. I find his DS boring Sha. He's the type that will be asking for extra sheets in the exam hall even if it is not necessary.

because he gat the brain deal wt it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Biggie should have advised him to change small angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ovoP(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo this shalaye is not necessary... He's worrying too much about the things he can't control
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
I just wanna see Laycon, nengi, Ozo, Erica and kiddwaya all up for eviction today

Because some people don too dey make mouth here

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nursy:

He will ask for extra sheets but still get a good mark though he could have condensed it probably

Neo is the one that will ask for extra sheets and still fail cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
[s][/s]
Even my Kidd bro will edit dis

A bottle den paste Ozo ,Kidd and prince pictures.
So what about dis?

Stop looking like a joke pliz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chibabe005:

buhahahahaha.. remember only the housemates watched the clips of the dog and Kidd's romp.

they must be imagining the type of dump site,Erica's body must have turned to.

Lol, Chibabe no go kill me, the manner wey u dey take finish this Erica dey off me. He kon be like say na u hate am pass for this life. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khenga1: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
BossDiop:

If u have ears which I doubt if u have it's till functional, you would av heard when Erica told that manipulative fool called Neo that Tolanibaj asked him if he and vee were in a relationship and Neo said they were friends

This convo happened last night, and Neo didn't deny anything...

Erica knows Vee doesn't like her and would do everything to put her down

Bro see ehn, this life is just like Newton third law...ur actions get the same reaction

You don't expect Erica not to support Tbaj and back out (According to her convo with Neo last night)

You actually had a point but then your opening was too uncouth for me to pay you any respect or even attention, so know that this mention is an undeserving privilege that I'm extending to you sad

Like I said, if she was smart, she would not connive to put another woman in the same situation that made her cry over a man and almost lost her self esteem just a night before.

Abeg if we aren't smart enough, the least we can do is to act conscientiously for the sake of our self esteem undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
galaxyball:

He will ask for extra sheets but still get a good mark though he could have condensed it probably

Neo is the one that will ask for extra sheets and still fail cheesy
gbam

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo dey talk like those students for exam wey go use ten sheets of paper and still dey raise hand for more sheets, scaring the shit out of all the other students wey still dey page 1. Only for result to come out and you see say dem fail very badly grin grin. Answer the damn question nigga and stop talking like a drunkard going around in circles and making no sense. Upon all the instructions wey biggy dey give am angry angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ijayopi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
You can also express your facts without insults. No not my prince. I stan Ozo!
Dotez:

Be like Nengi dey finger ur brain.
Wake up from your delusion.
Forget what Nengi dey yarn Ozo about Prince

We all knw she unapologetically rejected your prince without looking back.
We av d receipt if you don't mind
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Biggie: Are you confident in your own skin?
Ozo: Yes i do
Biggie: There You have it......

In other words,believe in yourself and do not change for anyone!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
genius43:

He still did again. His fears are already taking control of him.
Lol
He go dey alright lass lass
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Let's just take it that you are trolling cheesy

But if you are really being serious here, then I'll advice you to marry a very intelligent woman, for the sake of your kids.
Of course, Intelligence is my first attraction for a woman, aside the feminine curves.... cheesy I don't want to stress to explain something to a sister nau..

Do I want my kids to end up as nairaland troll like you, if i do dumbo ladies na gbese.... grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nursy:

exactly but if result comes out,he will be dragging grade with people that hitt the nail on the head and submitted on time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nursy:

He's a first class holder in Economics. What do you think grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nursy:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
ijayopi:
You can also express your facts without insults. No not my prince. I stan Ozo!
I didn't mean to(apology)

U be Superion
I con dey stress myself.

Honourable lemme increase d volume of ur mic

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nursy(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=galaxyball post=93427344]
He will ask for extra sheets but still get a good mark though he could have shortened it probably

Neo is the one that will ask for extra sheets and still fail cheesy[/quot
Kai! You really understand the gist. There are those that will ask for extra and pass why some will fail woefully.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Ozo dey talk like those students for exam wey go use ten sheets of paper and still dey raise hand for more sheets, scaring the shit out of all the other students wey still dey page 1. Only for result to come out and you see say dem fail very badly grin grin . Answer the damn question nigga and stop talking like a drunkard going around in circles and making no sense. Upon all the instructions wey biggy dey give am angry angry

You just gave a perfect explanation of Neo, Ozo will still take that extra sheets and ace the exam cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
So Biggie did not ask Ozo about how yesterday's revelation and relationship discussion affected him? I was hoping he say something about what Tricky said about Nengi and Neo. This guy talks too much, so much so that you will forget the questions he was asked. BB sounded irritated... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop will kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Female archangel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
Shalaye FC...
That's how he wants to bore my girl to death with his plenty nyama nyama talks.... kolewerk oooo!
nobody force her

She remembers everything he says

Your girl mentality is being upgraded

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.