Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5121228 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khenga1: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
I've said this severally on this thread before and I'll repeat myself, Erica is an emotionally unintelligent woman.

You gave your assumed boyfriend a hard time for suspected infidelity but blindly went ahead to instigate a friend to get into a triangle with another guy that was already involved with another woman just because you had bad blood with that other woman undecided

Like is this lady okay at all She couldn't even summon the decency to own up to her shaleye with her full chest angry

I'm so vexed I ever supported such a dull person at one point at all cry

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vee kissed Neo in front of her friend Laycon grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:
I really don't understand why I'm getting all these mentions.

There was never a time I said Erica topped Laycon.

Erica is strong , but no one has topped Laycon since the beginning of the show - as far as I know .

The last time I saw the top 4 , laycon was ahead of Erica but not with a wide margin .

If anything changed since then , I have no idea.

And that person saying I only know the bottom 4 , how then did I know that kiddwaya isn't in the top 5 .

Use your head my dear .

Icons keep up the good work.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:
Who did Ozo pick as his top 2 ?

He just entered the diary room
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:

Erica is strong , but no one has topped Laycon since the beginning of the show - as far as I know .

The last time I saw the top 4 , laycon was ahead of Erica but not with a wide margin .

And that person saying I only know the bottom 4 , how then did I know that kiddwaya isn't in the top 5 .

Use your head my dear .
lol..we believe you, most gorgeous

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Biggie fav grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Nengi's issue with Prince is that he knows her game. Ozo is very foolish that why she is cool with him. Her play with Kidd is to distract Erica.

Sadly her game won't play this season we know the script so does Prince
Reverse is the case actually. Nengi and wathoni were able to decide Prince's game, that was why they both withdrew from him. Prince uses people as pawns for his game.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
alekside:
I dey here for you.

Keep posting trash about our boy Laycon and him innocent fans grin grin

grin grin indeed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo is gone gone gone cheesy grin
Baba dey do flying kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
When is the nomination show start? South African time?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Awwwww. Neo just gave Vee the cutest kiss!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:

Use your head my dear .
Bobo, if Laycon won Las Las, we go give u Prince as Christmas gift. Icons love you

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

If it was easy to code, people for know say Laycon Na threat based on the fact them dey play em song.

We dey code because we dey outside. If you enter that house, you won't code shiit.
True talk.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Though i dont enjoy their relationship stuff
but i feel i love Ozo and Nengi together
They are just too cute together men

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Na rotten iru(locust beans)full inside laycon head.
That's why he goes about,scratching his anus and smelling it!
Ewww

Ohhh Lorde cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

He just entered the diary room
Okay , cutie. kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo in the Diary Room

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Haaaa see dis my world people...

None of you updated that Ozone are now lying in the same bed in the room of love... smiley

grin E be things... Dem build world of Jericho for this one? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
That is what confuses me.
Kayode dey mess up
the so called innocent girl wasnt shown yesterday.
They didnt show most of her atriocities in the house.
Khenga1:
I've said this severally on this thread before and I'll repeat myself, Erica is an emotionally intelligent woman.

You gave your assumed boyfriend a hard time for suspected infidelity but blindly went ahead to instigate a friend to get into a triangle with another guy that was already involved with another woman just because you had bad blood with that other woman undecided

Like is this lady okay at all She couldn't even summon the decency to own up to her shaleye with her full chest angry

I'm so vexed I ever supported such a dull person at one point at all cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo and Nengi were on a bed when he was called for his diary session. He stood up and told Nengi that he will be back. He tells her not to miss him and then blew her kisses before he left

Ozo leave Nengi alone!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ijayopi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nengi did not decode anything instead she assumed because she has her games too. She got angry that prince avoided her unlike Ozo who is still running after her . After Lucy bursted her game she had to stick with ozo. The strategy she planned to use on the guys ended up with only Ozo. Prince is actually smart.
Vivipop:
Prince and his stupid dejected mentality is more foolish than Ozo. Prince thinks he is smart? Nengi decoded his game and we the viewers also decoded his game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olodo24:
Bobo, if Laycon won Las Las, we go give u Prince as Christmas gift. Icons love you
waitt. Whatt?!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
This guy deep abeg

I stan like police man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
Ozo and Nengi were on a bed when he was called for his diary session. He stood up and told Nengi that he will be back. He tells her not to miss him and then blew her kisses before he left

fuckkk nengi angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
MamBi:

Oga, I don't have time for non-directional dragging...

Abeg, face left, I am sure you will find someone who has your time to banter with....

And I will keep mentioning Kidd for as long as he continues to behave like a billy..

If it pains you, please polish your shoes, enter car and go to Nairaland administrators to create a block button so that you can block my opinion... grin grin grin

Don't forget to carry the 5.62% certificate sha as support.... grin
Brutal!! grin
Haba Milady, don't allow creeps crawl up your skin, abeg o tongue grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

If it was easy to code, people for know say Laycon Na threat based on the fact them dey play em song.

We dey code because we dey outside. If you enter that house, you won't code shiit.
People operate on different wavelength.... U will think it's a rocket science for laycon to say erica is his competition even when hot mercy replica nengi is there....

Their are levels to reasoning.... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
She got into a funk grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:

Be like u wn see receipts for Nengi's own too bah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
waitt. Whatt?!
yes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olodo24:
Ozo will win.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:

Use your head my dear .
Cc jayjaycee
Nilkarf
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
ijayopi:
Nengi did not decode anything instead she assumed because she has her games too. She got angry that prince avoided her unlike Ozo who is still running after her . After Lucy bursted her game she had to stick with ozo. The strategy she planned to use on the guys ended up with only Ozo. Prince is actually smart.
see lies

I remember the night that prince gave up on nengi

I remember it well, smart indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.