Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5081679 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Hheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehh grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is what we call AGGRESSIVELY accepting the bitter truth . grin grin cheesy

Eghe be like , "milly Milly my tribal friend , why you accepting such a fact (tears in my eye) . Mxm grin grin grin

I m rolling on the floor....u ve mastered the style so well......hahahaha.....

for the first few years I had headaches tryna comprehend....

haaaaa.....I give it to u

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qcutie(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ozo is a true leader look at how they shared their weekly food and cosmetics delivery without no argument.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rheinmetal:
Why is Nengi looking like Ozo is Achilles heel? Ozo made two mistakes with Nengi: He declared his intentions openly before he even started the chase and he took the emotional route to woo her. Nengi became his weakness in the house and anyone who wanted to mess with his head knew what to do. He lost the element of surprise with her. She could check his moves and it became a chess match. There are many ways to get a girl; emotionally, physically, mentally, materially, even spiritually to name a few. When you take an emotional route, you’re on a long road. Most girls will wear you out just to you’re your genuineness. A girl’s heart is precious to her, and for some even more than their bodies. Little wonder most are shocked when a girl sleeps with a man who wants just sex and refuses to sleep with the one who claims to love her until she is sure.

Does Nengi genuinely like Ozo? I think so. Why? For the very reason, most claim she doesn’t: She resists his touches most times. His touches pull on her emotional side, the other guys’ touches don’t. She is free with other guys but guarded with Ozo. She has to protect her heart. She cooks for him in the house and they provide emotional support to each other. Anyone expecting an experienced and smart girl like Nengi to fall for Ozo in the way he is demanding on international TV? Think again. She has too much to lose for a guy that hasn’t proven himself to her. Unfortunately, there’s no way he can prove his genuineness in that confined environment. She liked him well enough to cut off Prince and chase after him when he withdrew from her. What was her excuse? Prince is competitive. Prince took an emotional approach to Nengi, he ended up stonewalled. Well, Ozo is competitive as well, but she hasn’t cut him off yet. She only complains until Ozo reassures her, but he’s not going to quit competing for 85M. Ozo chose Prince for the Betway trivia game because he wants to win just as much as Nengi. His head is still in the game until he hands her an advantage over him. He won’t, Nengi knows that and unfairly thinks he’s playing the game and is not keen about their relationship. Well, Nengi is also trying to manipulate his emotions to gain an advantage, so deuces. Game on!
I don't even know what to say....

Still,Fvck Ozo! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Akorkor:

I wonder why everyone keeps thinking Erica won’t nominate Laycon.

She should nominate him sef....shey in her mind laycon is using her to gather vote. On sunday when laycon is saved her gragra will reduce
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wahala dey for the streets cheesy cheesy

U people are too serious

Well make una vote ozo grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon, Kidd, dora, ozo nengi, Erica...

This is what I need tonight.. And 3 will go...

Please.....
Laycon needs a week off biko..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eeghe:

Erica should nominate Laycon
Ahbeggg
Or I would slappp
I don't think she will, it will portray her as a bad and ungrateful lady, not just to viewers, but to me, because i don't think Laycon wishes her bad, but then, this is a game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I swear, during the early stages, she said it.

If you've noticed, I don't tell lies about Erica no matter how much I hate her.

shocked shocked shocked

Why did you swear? shocked shocked shocked ko le to yen biko. embarassed

Well, if you insist she said so, she has changed her mind and there's no crime in that. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon, Kidd, dora, ozo nengi, Erica...

This is what I need tonight.. And 3 will go...
Please.....
Remove kidd , becauseeeeee e gey y.... cheesy

We need just 5...3 to go.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:
Kidd and Erica won't nominate Laycon, reverse might be the case.

Kidd might go for Ozo and Lucy , while Erica might go for Nengi and Lucy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:

U people are too serious

For this week, make them vote Ozo. That's my concern.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

A girl with no fvcks to give, basically. Just vibessss!!! grin cool

Girl like u wey dey form hard girl, hard girl, we sabi una weakness grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:

U people are too serious

This one na Nengi fan grin

Wonder why Nengi comes first before ozo and the actually shipping term na ozone? Why did he/she not follow in that order ? I laugh
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

I would have been happier if Erica earned 2 strikes by slapping vee or Lucy...not messing up with Kidd.

Abi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wayademgang/ Everyone that has been entertained by kidd in one way or the other get ready to show him love as much as we can..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
majamajic:

Kidd might go for Ozo and Lucy , while Erica might go for Nengi and Lucy
My prediction.

Kidd: Lucy and TrickyT

Laycon: TrickyT and Prince.

Erica: Vee and VEE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigDickson(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
observer222:
Any stupid idiot that still believe this weed smoking short boy called laycon won't win this show is a very stupid person, The short foolish boy would win the show hands down, Me I have even stopped watching because I can't just see this short foolish weed smoking cultist called laycon win, I even think he charmed his fans self

FLESH and BLOOD has not revealed it to you... WELCOME
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
That Mercy na confam game. I dont think Nengi is nice. See the way she played all those boy's, especially Ozo and Prince's emotions. Lucy, that I had hope in, too is forming nice with the Wayas. Nonsense. Even Laycon should allow Kiddwaya to beat him small, he fit due them of their versace after sending Kidd home

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Wayademgang get ready oo
for the uber abi?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rheinmetal:
Is Ozo disrupting Nengi’s game? The girls in the house figured out Nengi’s game early and isolated her. The guys don’t mind. If you want to flirt, we’re ready. Ozo demands exclusive rights to her body. Why? Yes, the flirting is disrespectful for him because he took the emotional route. She toned it down at first because she liked him, but he still does PDA with Dorathy and justifies himself because he does the same with his little sister. Well, your little sister is not competing for 85M with you, buddy. So, she intensifies her flirting and has found a willing ally in Kidd.

Do I think she likes Kidd personally? Not in the way she likes Ozo. Kidd is far more experienced with women, he has seen Ozo struggling on the emotional lane, he takes the material and physical route. It is a shorter, more viable route in that confined space. There are no emotions involved, a perfect game for two flirts who thrive on the physical side. Did Ozo try to ruin Nengi’s game during the toilet incident? Not at all, he saved her game. I believe this one time his emotions got the better of his gamesmanship. If he wanted to ruin her game, he would have waited in the wings to catch them pants-down (if that was truly their intention) and then get the proof to destroy her game both inside the house and with the voting public.

Is Ozo a simp? Let’s look at Ozo through the eyes of Kidd the acclaimed Alpha-male in the house. Kidd sees Ozo as his main competition. He sees a fellow Alpha-male despite Ozo’s passivity. Ozo is a de-facto leader in the house and Kidd wants his throne. What better way than to mess with his head by taking shots at Nengi? If Kidd successfully executes his plan for Nengi, he would claim bragging rights over Ozo as well as distract him from the game. A double-barreled victory, if I might say. Ozo is no simp, he knew Kidd had bad intentions during the Saturday-night party when he kept mixing alcohol for Nengi and successfully checkmated him. Nengi should be grateful to him for looking out for her.
Stop confusing my thunder with this your post. My thunder still needs to locate Ozur. Ozo and Nengi shouldn't be in the same sentence or narration. Do I look like a joke to you? Trying to lure me with this same Ozone bullshit? Lie!

Nengix85milli
justiceforNengi'sneck

Mad Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Ungrateful for what, to whom?

If she knows all he does is to bring her complicated issues and discuss her with other HMs, she has every right to want him out. Her peace of mind before any other thing biko. undecided
While at that, let's not forget this is the same Laycon she runs to whenever she feels hurt or disrespected by Kidd.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry

Kayode will not show us this one

Pls votes for kiddwaya x Erica this week if they're up kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chibabe005:

yes..Nengi said she's ready to settle down if she sees Mr right.

infact from now to two years time.

madam insecured said she's not ready yet, that it's the last thing on her mind.. yet she dey kill her desperate arse over a guy who gives no two fvcks.
You nko, when are you getting married?

At least ,it will help reduce your bitterness towards ladies you feel are better than you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

My prediction.

Can u vote one person twice ?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

shocked shocked shocked

Why did you swear? shocked shocked shocked ko le to yen biko. embarassed

Well, if you insist she said so, she has changed her mind and there's no crime in that. cool

Na lie, e no reach her mind.... grin

Don't vote her again, she'll get disqualified.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rheinmetal(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is the Ozone relationship detrimental to Nengi and Ozo’s games? Yes. When I watch Ozo and Nengi, I see two people struggling to play their games despite the obvious emotions. They are strong enough to play their games as individuals. Ozo has so many positive attributes that stand him out. Mike did it with PDG and got the second position, Ozo can even go further. Nengi is a smart girl and has a strong fan base. She can play her game freely in the house without the emotional guilt that Ozo brings. Without Nengi, no one would have tagged Ozo a simp. Without Ozo no one would blame Nengi for Ozo being called a simp.

Ozo should tone down the PDA with Nengi. You started with an emotional approach, switching to a physical approach after only six weeks when the girl doesn’t even know if you’re playing her or playing the game would only make you seem insincere. You must complete that emotional journey, unfortunately, that can only be outside the house. Frankly, I don’t see a future for them outside, but nothing stops them from trying (except Ozo’s mothers and sisters). He should accept the brother/friend-zoning or walk away from Nengi. He would get rejected anytime he tries to get touchy with her and give his haters more ammunition. Nengi expects Kidd’s touches because theirs is more of physical interaction, but Ozo’s touches would confuse her and make her defensive. He should either allow Nengi to play her game with Kidd or do something about it. If he’s uncomfortable, he should be assertive, and step in and break it up when Kidd gets too touchy with Nengi in front of him, but be subtle about it. That is exactly what Kidd does with Erica. Staying back and observing them as he often does makes him look soft and telling her to stop playing her game because of his insecurities is kinda insensitive.

Relationships only help one party, and right now he’s looking like a spare wheel. Ultimately, each party should play their game. Right now he’s playing Nengi’s game and getting destroyed every day. Now he also wants to start a p.issing contest with Kidd? That’s too much drama on his plate. He’s better off playing his own game. Let the flirts play their flirty games. He’s more the intuitive/mental type and he can only do that alone. He should also learn to communicate with the viewers. Use his diary sessions to tell them what his game is all about because Nengi and people watching really don’t understand the game he’s playing.

Well, I know he can’t hear me, so I’m only thinking out loud. Note the dynamics of the game change ever so much with evictions, so CAVEAT EMPTOR

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
majamajic:

Can u vote one person twice ?
Erica is breaking that record this night.

She'll even vote Vee thrice.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eeghe:

Mba, don’t mind them and the concern.
I started reading about the wet patch in the clinic.
Even what stains Erica’s dress is content shocked

Nne ijiya, and they ask who's the content again. Some people have gone bonkers in this tread because of Erica, they even see her in their dreams.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Wayademgang get ready oo
The taxify wey go carry that bottom tier king dey wait for am already grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:
My prediction.
thought Laycon and prince were friends?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.