Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,175 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5116063 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

No one cares because he ends up painting this moment as evil.
Lol. You will push Erica into trouble the more.

You're not being objective at all.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
QueenCookie:
Stop confusing my thunder with this your post. My thunder still needs to locate Ozur. Ozo and Nengi shouldn't be in the same sentence or narration. Do I look like a joke to you? Trying to lure me with this same Ozone bullshit? Lie!

Nengix85milli
justiceforNengi'sneck

Mad Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is trying to lure you. We don't need that mgbeke.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Wayademgang get ready oo

This guy just dey enjoy for this house....

He's easily the only HM having the fun of his life. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

What's this nonsense? Please, don't bring this kind of joke around me again.

Oniranu....mtchewwww.

Oju e ma to ja.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon, Kidd, dora, ozo nengi, Erica...

This is what I need tonight.. And 3 will go...

Please.....
Dont be too confident, if even 1 will go, Laycon might not make it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Wahala dey for the streets cheesy cheesy

U people are too serious

Well make una vote ozo grin
One base will infiltrate and hijack the movement as usual... cheesy. Na who sleep on top bicycle, them go carry without stress... grin.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The views on my streaming handle went from 663 to 774. Girlllllll!!! Star power! grin grin cheesy
Isn't she the queen of lockdown?,D

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rheinmetal:
Is Ozo disrupting Nengi’s game? The girls in the house figured out Nengi’s game early and isolated her. The guys don’t mind. If you want to flirt, we’re ready. Ozo demands exclusive rights to her body. Why? Yes, the flirting is disrespectful for him because he took the emotional route. She toned it down at first because she liked him, but he still does PDA with Dorathy and justifies himself because he does the same with his little sister. Well, your little sister is not competing for 85M with you, buddy. So, she intensifies her flirting and has found a willing ally in Kidd.

Do I think she likes Kidd personally? Not in the way she likes Ozo. Kidd is far more experienced with women, he has seen Ozo struggling on the emotional lane, he takes the material and physical route. It is a shorter, more viable route in that confined space. There are no emotions involved, a perfect game for two flirts who thrive on the physical side. Did Ozo try to ruin Nengi’s game during the toilet incident? Not at all, he saved her game. I believe this one time his emotions got the better of his gamesmanship. If he wanted to ruin her game, he would have waited in the wings to catch them pants-down (if that was truly their intention) and then get the proof to destroy her game both inside the house and with the voting public.

Is Ozo a simp? Let’s look at Ozo through the eyes of Kidd the acclaimed Alpha-male in the house. Kidd sees Ozo as his main competition. He sees a fellow Alpha-male despite Ozo’s passivity. Ozo is a de-facto leader in the house and Kidd wants his throne. What better way than to mess with his head by taking shots at Nengi? If Kidd successfully executes his plan for Nengi, he would claim bragging rights over Ozo as well as distract him from the game. A double-barreled victory, if I might say. Ozo is no simp, he knew Kidd had bad intentions during the Saturday-night party when he kept mixing alcohol for Nengi and successfully checkmated him. Nengi should be grateful to him for looking out for her.
I need fellow good observers like you here because you too follow saw the bolded.
And also all what you said are fact. You are not a narrative twister cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:
Kidd and Erica won't nominate Laycon, reverse might be the case.

Bookmarked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

This guy just dey enjoy for this house....

He's easily the only HM having the fun of his life. grin
True...he is so natural
Pls let's not let him go embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
angry

Kayode will not show us this one

Pls votes for kiddwaya x Erica this week if they're up kiss

tcheeew
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Munzy14:

One base will infiltrate and hijack the movement as usual... cheesy. Na who sleep on top bicycle, them go carry without stress... grin.

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

No one is trying to lure you. We don't need that mgbeke.

We don't need the simp either.... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nelly21:
I believe I can win because I am good enough. I don't think I am better than anyone nor are they better than me. I just think I am good enough.

- Erica N. (2020)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Wahala dey for the streets cheesy cheesy

U people are too serious

Well make una vote ozo grin
Well,i don't blame you... I put the blame on that girl for releasing her television remote control to you...

Shior

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
This one that Kidd is discussing with Vee, I just hope he has plans on nominating her undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rheinmetal:
Is the Ozone relationship detrimental to Nengi and Ozo’s games? Yes. When I watch Ozo and Nengi, I see two people struggling to play their games despite the obvious emotions. They are strong enough to play their games as individuals. Ozo has so many positive attributes that stand him out. Mike did it with PDG and got the second position, Ozo can even go further. Nengi is a smart girl and has a strong fan base. She can play her game freely in the house without the emotional guilt that Ozo brings. Without Nengi, no one would have tagged Ozo a simp. Without Ozo no one would blame Nengi for Ozo being called a simp.

Ozo should tone down the PDA with Nengi. You started with an emotional approach, switching to a physical approach after only six weeks when the girl doesn’t even know if you’re playing her or playing the game would only make you seem insincere. You must complete that emotional journey, unfortunately, that can only be outside the house. Frankly, I don’t see a future for them outside, but nothing stops them from trying (except Ozo’s mothers and sisters). He should accept the brother/friend-zoning or walk away from Nengi. He would get rejected anytime he tries to get touchy with her and give his haters more ammunition. Nengi expects Kidd’s touches because theirs is more of physical interaction, but Ozo’s touches would confuse her and make her defensive. He should either allow Nengi to play her game with Kidd or do something about it. If he’s uncomfortable, he should be assertive, and step in and break it up when Kidd gets too touchy with Nengi in front of him, but be subtle about it. That is exactly what Kidd does with Erica. Staying back and observing them as he often does makes him look soft and telling her to stop playing her game because of his insecurities is kinda insensitive.

Relationships only help one party, and right now he’s looking like a spare wheel. Ultimately, each party should play their game. Right now he’s playing Nengi’s game and getting destroyed every day. Now he also wants to start a p.issing contest with Kidd? That’s too much drama on his plate. He’s better off playing his own game. Let the flirts play their flirty games. He’s more the intuitive/mental type and he can only do that alone. He should also learn to communicate with the viewers. Use his diary sessions to tell them what his game is all about because Nengi and people watching really don’t understand the game he’s playing.

Well, I know he can’t hear me, so I’m only thinking out loud. Note the dynamics of the game change ever so much with evictions, so CAVEAT EMPTOR

THEY CANT HEAR YOU
NO DEY BLOW GRAMMAR FOR HERE

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Wayademgang/ Everyone that his been entertained by kidd in one way or the other get ready to show him love as much as we can..
You mean wayadem5

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lhimeet:

This one na Nengi fan grin

Wonder why Nengi comes first before ozo and the actually shipping term na ozone? Why did he/she not follow in that order ? I laugh
grin cheesy
You sabi the game... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
it's past 6 o wetin dey sup
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Isn't she the queen of lockdown?,D

Didn't you consider it might be because she was yapping about the King of the #85million.. tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
I knew the peace and slowness of this thread would only last till baby girls DS! grin grin grin

See convulsion everywhere... tongue
Kwa kwa kwa
Those pathetic icons have been wan.king nonstop!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eeghe:

Erica should nominate Laycon
Ahbeggg
Or I would slappp
There's a 95.62% chance those 2 will never nominate themselves

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrGrimm:
Laycon might be one of the most underrated Hm, the guy is really growing on me. I like the way he respects himself and everyone else.
Exactly, he is a happy guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

E ko ese oshi yin kuro ni mentions mi.

Lmao.....alainironu araa galatia....Erica ma to doju tiyin.

I'll be here to give you tissue.

Iya kuku ti mo eyin fans e lara.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Akorkor:

Yes but I don’t know if it’s final because the decision is based on their job and online poll

Wonder why Vee is there cause I haven't seen her make anyone's hair
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
majamajic:

Kidd might go for Ozo and Lucy , while Erica might go for Nengi and Lucy

Erica is definitely nominating vee, and maybe laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
laycon can fear sha..

na now game wan begin sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrGrimm:
Laycon might be one of the most underrated Hm, the guy is really growing on me. I like the way he respects himself and everyone else.

Boy's too sweet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.