Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,267 members, 7,867,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5124667 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) (5549) (5550) (5551) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Calm down, anybody watching and following the show will agree that the most false and horrible agenda has been against Ozo and each time I see such I do check the persons posts especially on Twitter and 99% of the time it's a Laycon fan. I guess it's a strategy they adopted when they felt Ozo is a threat to them and not having points to sell their candidate so best thing is to bring down other seemingly powerful HMs. They are doing same to Erica now.

And some of Ozo fans wants to vote for laycon
And my question now is,will the icons do the same for us?
We all know the can never vote for Ozo
90% of icons are the ones trolling Ozo,even when the innocent guy have not offended them,go to tunde ednut page on Instagram any post concerning ozo you will see laycon fans dragging the guy cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
See the person you want to win .. how can someone rub his dirty genitals and proceed to smell his hand? *Vomits.

This guy is not presentable, pls be guided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=359Vdf_actM

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
Mehnnn , I dey hear people dey discuss Laycon matter with so much joy for where I dey like this . grin

This love is overwhelming ! FVVVVCKK !

They are all ladies , I can hear the joy in their voice .. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Continue Voting for our boy please ..

VOTE Laycon to 32052 cry cry
Discussion doesn't means Vote at all, we should vote and we should relax with this hype a little and focus on actual voting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
dkconcept:
I discovered that on every social media platform have being visiting,it has always being laycon and others in terms of votes. Though,I have casted 100 votes on web and 2500 on my Gotv app for laycon due to a friend influenced. please somebody should tell me more about laycon.

Laycon is imperfect..

Laycon likes to talk about how he feels, sometimes a bit too much, but he is human, he has been consistent with his weakness.

But Laycon is not vindictive

Laycon is not manipulative

Laycon is not disloyal

Laycon has no hate

Laycon is just that guy who tries, he knows he is not accepted, he knows he doesn't measure up to their "PROPER" standards, but he keels trying, he is confident, even when they want to ridicule him, he rides on that ridicule to soar high, he shows us what it means to have a healthy self esteem

Laycon our own improper favorite, we love him, we vote him, he might never meet us, he might never know us, but you are creating hope for everyone who falls short and inadequate in one way or the other, with every votes for LAYCON, you let them realize the need to always be confident and push despite their Shortcomings...

VOTE Laycon to 32052.

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Crixxx:
Heard Erica discussed her nominations with Kidd.
I remember very well Tacha wasn't disqualified on a Sunday

On a friday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
dkconcept:
I discovered that on every social media platform have being visiting,it has always being laycon and others in terms of votes. Though,I have casted 100 votes on web and 2500 on my Gotv app for laycon due to a friend influenced. please somebody should tell me more about laycon.
He's very competitive.
He's a team player.
He gives his all in whatever he's doing .
He's not letting his physical impediments put him down.
He's a good person .
He's kind hearted and generous .
He gets along very well with others.
He's not vindictive .
He's forgiving and extremely loyal to his friends

VOTE Laycon to 32052. Thank you.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pentagon56:
please stop lying, on Twitter laycon fans hardly target OZO, please stop spreading fake narrative
Don't worry by evening or night I will give you updates with screenshots I am kinda busy now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Is tipping someone to win the same as saying they have massive love outside? undecided I’m saying if they ask them to choose someone they themselves are hoping to win. None of them has mentioned Laycon. Not even Praise wey I think say na Laycon guy undecided

So what arw you implying or your just seeking for attention?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See the person you want to win .. how can someone rub his dirty genitals and proceed to smell his hand? *Vomits.

this is part of what we make me vote him so that he can be more classy abi ,is there any other video you want to show us? embarassed

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi , whenever u are very kind to a woman

They think u are a fool

I like Kidd way sometimes

Ozo is just trying to impress someone that understands him as a fool ,

What is your problem this guy? You don't support Ozo niether do you support Nengi, but somehow you find a way to be chooking your mouth in family business. Cho Cho Cho! every time, nah like this dem deh take break person head. Take your time o!

Leave Ozo and Nengi alone, they are comfortable with each other, take your concern, fold it up and insert it deep in your A hole!

People will not be minding their business, mtcheeeeeewww

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
I watched a video yesterday where TT supposedly said Laycon is a gossip. It was posted by an elite. But, in the video, TT said something different. How is this not decampaigning. When Vee said she just does not like Erica, you guys carried it on top of your head and started cursing her. Dont tell me you like everyone you know. When Nengi was found in toilet with Kidd, you carried it everywhere calling her toilet FC. You guys are not innocent either but when it's your turn, you become righteous. Iranu
EmmyCC:

Calm down, anybody watching and following the show will agree that the most false and horrible agenda has been against Ozo and each time I see such I do check the persons posts especially on Twitter and 99% of the time it's a Laycon fan. I guess it's a strategy they adopted when they felt Ozo is a threat to them and not having points to sell their candidate so best thing is to bring down other seemingly powerful HMs. They are doing same to Erica now.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
HMs trying to imitate Biggies voice. That was funny grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Thank you so much for the free publicity. We love him like that. Pls do more.
VOTE Laycon to 32052.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
jayjaycee0:

typical herd mentality... exemplified

I am sure you would praise the 'herd mentality' if it favoured your fave... A beg, this narrative is becoming boring... Look for something else

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:
Don't worry by evening or night I will give you updates with screenshots I am kinda busy now.
and please don't forget to add other fans to it also, because on Twitter laycon fans hardly target him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Ah okay. I think you are getting it all wrong. You don’t need to see the top contenders to have a favourite. My point is that he’s nobody’s favorite and I find it strange.

Go and sit down

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Ah disgusting

more votes for laycon

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
O boy.

This guy wan kill himself oooo

Please icons, street is no longer smiling

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300753899532488705

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Why is it paining you. All these people that act like they dont poo. He is not presentable? Show yourself, let's see your presentable person
KingAzubuike:

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

You are far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:
I ain't lying bro check twitter I have fought and argued with most of them. You can check twitter to be sure.
abeg no spoil show for our Laycon, we have never abused Ozo abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Go and find your own herd to support your own face. Thank you
jayjaycee0:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

hmmmmmm, my verdict, more votes for him.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

lol Icons hardly troll ozo here, I think you meant Kidd fans

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
toten:

They are gradually hijacking the show and turning it into a joke. I don't blame them though. What does one expect when strikes are now cheaply given for someone sleeping on the bed, but not for physical violent?
Before yesterday, some housemates had discussed fans and voting. As soon as Erica had hers with Kidd, haters cried murder and BB released a warning note immediately.
They've started again today, and we await BB's next move.
BB is gradually being influenced by petty outcries.....
BB better take back control of this game from fanatics or their end is near.
For starters, I suggest a game reset and wipe out of all strikes so that all these over-entitled fans will take a chill pill, and know who the boss is.

It will be wiped out on the 9th week boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
dkconcept:

He is a god in human body

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Germany Coach Joachim Löw Sniffs His Balls & Ass.

FYI he won the 2014 World cup and the 2017 Fifa Confederations cup despite doing that.

SMH for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra40KQOnCUk

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
nazablossom:
So funny. I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy tried oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Painment.ironically,erica hellites are decamping

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Isn't it wonderful that the loose change I always keep aside to vote for Ozo through SMS each week keeps piling up because Ozo has been safe for two weeks now?
Imagine me gathering the change and voting for Ozo with it plus mobile plus DStv etc votes.
E dey sweet my belle. Ona good afternoon o.

Superions, we move!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Awwww.... This is sure disgusting...
Oya, help him so he can be classy and presentable. The 85M will go a long way... Don't u think He will even thank you after.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5545) (5546) (5547) (5548) (5549) (5550) (5551) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.