Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5109588 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5546) (5547) (5548) (5549) (5550) (5551) (5552) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See the person you want to win .. how can someone rub his dirty genitals and proceed to smell his hand? *Vomits.

This guy is not presentable, pls be guided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=359Vdf_actM

But your a master at it

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
dkconcept:
I discovered that on every social media platform have being visiting,it has always being laycon and others in terms of votes. Though,I have casted 100 votes on web and 2500 on my Gotv app for laycon due to a friend influenced. please somebody should tell me more about laycon.

Laycon is the god in human body
The most underrated BBN housemates
The most loved BBN housemate
No one can ever stop him
He does what others struggle to do easily
Loving
Go getter
His picture 3D
His intelligence 4D
They only talk about Laycon when the figures are high
He's the president of iConic movement
The Baale of twitter
The Kvng of Facebook
The Sultan of Instagram
The Emperor of the south
The Mai angwa of the north

Looking for him??
The wait is over,
You'll see his pics on dstv website,vote for him

Thanks for voting him

Bet on him and you're making a fortune

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
QueenCookie:
It's Dotex/Dotez that I dont trust to Vote Nengi. Bookworm might just give her small or don't even give at all but come online to say he will give.

But you see that nonsense Arch angel, I am 99% sure he will vote Nengi, no matter how many times he fvvks her over, no mtter how many times he discards and says rubbish about her cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is an unrepentant Ozone shipper, he is currently cruising on a life boat after jumping from the ship, he curses the ship but still can't let go yet... cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is truly fvcked up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo, no resting o, my colleagues all call me Nengi, I have shown them pepper cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vote Nengi!

LMAO
I gave her 3 premium already, I can still give her more,buh I'm still watching (checking something......)

My online votes is for Laylay nd Vee

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See the person you want to win .. how can someone rub his dirty genitals and proceed to smell his hand? *Vomits.

SWEAR THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BEFORE

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Demnan:
I watched a video yesterday where TT supposedly said Laycon is a gossip. It was posted by an elite. But, in the video, TT said something different. How is this not decampaigning. When Vee said she just does not like Erica, you guys carried it on top of your head and started cursing her. Dont tell me you like everyone you know. When Nengi was found in toilet with Kidd, you carried it everywhere calling her toilet FC. You guys are not innocent either but when it's your turn, you become righteous. Iranu
If Elites and Icons troll themselves it's because their Faves have issues with each other, Erica and Nengi are really not best of friends due to all the Kidd flirting and stuff. But why are "Icons now trolling Ozo? Ozo and Laycon have no issues , Superions have always minded their business even with all the attacks they only defend, Ozo always speaks good of Laycon like he does of every HM. And the fight "Icons" have with Elites I am sure was started by Icons. I don't hate Laycon as a person but you people can do better.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

That's why we are voting him na... The "weed smoking ikorodu cultist" needs to be cleaned up.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
QueenCookie:
It's Dotex/Dotez that I dont trust to Vote Nengi. Bookworm might just give her small or don't even give at all but come online to say he will give.

But you see that nonsense Arch angel, I am 99% sure he will vote Nengi, no matter how many times he fvvks her over, no mtter how many times he discards and says rubbish about her cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is an unrepentant Ozone shipper, he is currently cruising on a life boat after jumping from the ship, he curses the ship but still can't let go yet... cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is truly fvcked up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo, no resting o, my colleagues all call me Nengi, I have shown them pepper cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vote Nengi!
Jisie ike nwanyi oma.

NengixNinja
Nengix85M

SMS
VOTE Nengi to

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Confirmed Tungba vibe for Laycon

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300759245579628544

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Drew13:
lol Icons hardly troll ozo here, I think you meant Kidd fans
Check most anti Ozo post on twitter.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Leave him, let him not be presentable.. We love him like that... cheesy

"What will now happen"? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Zoroaster:
This is so annoying though
Why should someone suffer just because of how they look? Smh
Nigerians are too judgemental.

My dear, that's how some people are wired in this part of the world. That's why I encourage her fans to put up Nengi's picture on their individual WhatsApp status so people who don't watch will know who is who.

One person I asked to send her DStv smartcard number said she is a snake, I asked her to explain. She went ahead to give me gist of how Nengi and Erica are best of friends, but Nengi went behind Erica to send Wathoni to snatch Kidd away from Erica.. I asked where she heard that from and of she watched the show, she said no but she heard it from people that watch....I was dumbfounded, weak and sad.

People need to know the truth, they also have some percentage of the voting power.

It is well cry cry cry

Vote Nengi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
My people!

How una dey?

Hope we are all voting Nengi.

Text/ SMS VOTE Nengi to 32052.

Na beg I dey o. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
davodyguy:
Confirmed Tungba vibe for Laycon

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300759245579628544

Bursted my brain cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Even Joachim Löw does same .. that doesn't make him less of a coach ..

Try another agenda .. this one no agend .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mijusmijus(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lol my brother go and check the pool icons Dan scatter DStv servers . The thing just they hang anyhow. But my sweet is at the bottom followed by aunty nengi.
Kid be coming out strong though .
Icons we need.more votes let's keep it coming

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dotez:

LMAO
I gave her 3 premium already, I can still give her more,buh I'm still watching (checking something......)

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

If Elites and Icons troll themselves it's because their Faves have issues with each other, Erica and Nengi are really not best of friends due to all the Kidd flirting and stuff. But why are "Icons now trolling Ozo? Ozo and Laycon have no issues , Superions have always minded their business even with all the attacks they only defend, Ozo always speaks good of Laycon like he does of every HM. And the fight "Icons" have with Elites I am sure was started by Icons. I don't hate Laycon as a person but you people can do better.
Icons troll Ozo? Thats not true.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mijusmijus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Even Joachim Löw does same .. that doesn't make him less of a coach ..

Try another agenda .. this one no agend .
Lol bro I love the feeling of scratching that spot 200% original human being .lol

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
davodyguy:

Germany Coach Joachim Löw Sniffs His Balls & Ass.

FYI he won the 2014 World cup and the 2017 Fifa Confederations cup despite doing that.

SMH for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra40KQOnCUk

Thank You , I didn't know you already replied him .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

no this is not right, in the earlier weeks, icons were only hyping laycon. You will hardly see any laycon fan trolling any other housemate, we were only hyping and they were calling us bandwagons. That datigboman started every nonsense that have happened on this thread and he is an elite. maybe you weren't here when it started.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tonnyray:
His family will reject her. I'm almost certain of that. The question should be whether Ozo has the balls to butt heads with them (especially his mom) over her. I honestly doubt it.
I love the way u said 'especially his mom' is like we dey reason d same thing.

Ozo always talk nicely about his dad nd Sister, he does talk about his mom as well but not as he does about his dad and sisters.
I perceive her mom is a very strict disciplinarian that az not really handle him with soft gears like his dad nd sisters.

And to even think shez a professor, hmmm makes me remember my numerous experience with female Profs. while in Sch. Those set of people can be very stern with their principles and enforcing their decisions.

And Ozo been the Family oriented person,I doubt if his thing with Nengi will survive if there is any opposition from his mom.

No way

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
1.Laycon is that guy that puts his effort in everything he does. He didn't know most of the lyrics to Wizkids fever but he got most of it right within a few hours.
2.Laycon is that guy that bolsters his teammates morale when they think they can do something, example when they were playing that football goal game where he kept on telling Vee she was doing great even when she lost the goal and cheering Wathoni on when she didn't feel confident enough in the Pepsi task.
3.Laycon is that guy that makes the best of all his situations. He was given a ridiculous outfit last Saturday for the party but he still rocked it.
4.Laycon is that intelligent guy that is ready to learn.
When they were discussing Nigerian properties and inheritance a couple nights ago, he first argued, but when facts came, he asked questions and agreed
4.Laycon is talented, and he keeps improving and promoting his talent. Sings and raps almost everyday.
5.Laycon is deeply loyal
6. But above all, Laycon is human and makes mistakes.
He vents his feelings to his friends.
dkconcept:
I discovered that on every social media platform have being visiting,it has always being laycon and others in terms of votes. Though,I have casted 100 votes on web and 2500 on my Gotv app for laycon due to a friend influenced. please somebody should tell me more about laycon.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Vote vote vote Nengi.

Send/ SMS VOTE Nengi to 32052.

I'm rolling on the floor begging una o... cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dotez:

LMAO

Thank you for voting Nengi with the premium......this is strategic for Ozo
It all boils down for Ozo winning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Erica: I dont want people to Google my name and see any association with laycon cheesy

She just dey carry the guy cruise

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Demnan:
1.Laycon is that guy that puts his effort in everything he does. He didn't know most of the lyrics to Wizkids fever but he got most of it right within a few hours.
2.Laycon is that guy that bolsters his teammates morale when they think they can do something, example when they were playing that football goal game where he kept on telling Vee she was doing great even when she lost the goal and cheering Wathoni on when she didn't feel confident enough in the Pepsi task.
3.Laycon is that guy that makes the best of all his situations. He was given a ridiculous outfit last Saturday for the party but he still rocked it.
4.Laycon is that intelligent guy that is ready to learn.
When they were discussing Nigerian properties and inheritance a couple nights ago, he first argued, but when facts came, he asked questions and agreed
5.Laycon is talented, and he keeps improving and promoting his talent. Sings and raps almost everyday.
6.Laycon is deeply loyal
7. But above all, Laycon is human and makes mistakes.
He vents his feelings to his friends.
The book of Laycon - Chapter 1 verses 1 -7 kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy
Tonnyray:
So because they nominated each other they shouldn't discuss again? Who should they nominate by the way? Uriel of See Gobe season? It's a fvcking game yáll. Everybody should just relax and enjoy it.

Not emotional one on one almost immediately , Game apart in real life this how we chop poison !
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Check most anti Ozo post on twitter.
I know their monikers and they are Kidd's fans, they even troll laycon too, calling both simps

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thanks for the support. Who is your fave so I can return the favour when my boy is not up
Dotez:

LMAO

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

This your jejune and skewed narrative has no place in the realm of objectivity. It is full of lies!

Where were you when iCons were praising Erica?

Where were you when all iCons were doing were to hype Laycon?

Who started shaming Laycon because they felt he was beneath their favourite?

Who fired the first shot?

Safari called him a rapist...
Thatigboman nko?
The unstable hawk wasn't left behind
And many others too numerous to mention.

On this street, Laycon's fans only started doing whatever when Laycon was being mercilessly pummeled and unjustly dragged.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Icons dont troll Ozo. We could have been Ozo, too. So we understand him.
EmmyCC:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Amya:

He has 1 million icons voting for him night and day. My small votes are fir Kidd and Kidd alone.

Amya what about Nengi? cry

Thought she's equally your fave?.. cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5546) (5547) (5548) (5549) (5550) (5551) (5552) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.