Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5067016 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Omo, BBNaija no be place wey person dey go play. Work dey the house and it's not a walk in the park.

This cocktail thing me no sabi shishi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Even if we vote for Laycon it doesnt mean we cant point his f up. That Lucy nomination was a big f up.
Yeah. LayContent goofed on that. Even during her regime, Lucy didn't take her wahala to Laycon's corner. Lucy always respected him. I was thinking he'd nominate Ozo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dannyxy:
why Una dey even engage them... For neutrals.. It has always been a scale of preference for laycon...

Vee
Erica
Neo
Kidd
Nengi
Prince
Dora
Ozo
Lucy
Trickytee

It's pretty much straight forward for him. For those not watching, and neutrals, laycon has no form of extra relationship with Lucy than he has with others....

Lol... If person wan dey mischievous sef, at least use sense, else you look like a clown...
So it's safe to Laycorn nominated Lucy and Triky tee because he doesn't have strong bond with them??

But una dey troll Erica say she no wise,say she no nominate based on strong contenders grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Even if we vote for Laycon it doesnt mean we cant point his f up. That Lucy nomination was a big f up.
how bro, have you watched his dairy session?.. If he didn't pick her and tricky, I for surprise...
Don't make it look like I am being sentimental, or blinded, please tell me who he would have picked that would be OK for you and not be f.up?

I wan hear.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Are you voting Laycon?

But Erica and Dora are to be praised for Nominating Laycon right.

Maybe Laycon should give himself two nominations to meet your high expectations.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly. If there's anybody Lucy hasn't had confrontation with in that house, it's Laycon so why would he do her like that?

Well we got to forgive him. Maybe next time his head will straight. Damn I was shocked when he called Lucy.

Neo the snake no surprise me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:
You no sabi cook, yet you betrayed a lady that kept looking out for you.

The only lady that agreed to ride you during games.

Jeez! Fear midgets like Laycon.

Is that how midgets look in your village?..or you really don't know what a midget is?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:

What are you even saying?

shocked... abeg what's that person on about?

which nomination from day one? grin grin

this is why I don't respond to a lot of people here.... goodness!

are they even watching the show? honestly the only person benefiting from this, is Laycon.... a lot of these guys are on auto pilot program

even if the lamecorn appear in front of them, they wouldn't even recognize him..... they only ran with his name

grin grin...... jeez.... I can't deal
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
genius43:

Are you voting Laycon?

But Erica and Dora are to be praised for Nominating Laycon right.

Maybe Laycon should give himself two nominations to meet your high expectations.

If I no vote for Laycon wetin I gain?
My votes goes to Laycon, Nengi, Lucy and Trickytee...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
richie240:

**did Erica betray laycon or not?

**did Erica betray TT or not?
#hypo....
cool
Even if Ozo fans criticize Laycon, you miscreants and midgets will reply with Erica.cheesy

Isn't this obsession? Anybody wey criticize Laycon Na Erica fan for una eyes.

How about defending the said loyal Laycon for betraying Lucy? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Erica isn't in that house for anybody so why are you guys wailing that she nominated him?
Her reason for nomination is what vexed us.she did that in a bid to exact revenge on him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khenga1: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
weedfada:

Lmao... Dey shout WTF upandan grin

Mumu was forming professional mixologist grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
gracechellar:

Everyone has done that so lemme save my cash

No o, continue voting for Laycon oh cry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:
If you see anybody wey be like Midget, fear am.

What is bad is bad. Laycon betrayed Lucy.

Very disgusting act.
Lwkmd..grin
ur hatred for laycon nor gree u see road.
No matter who e nominate for eviction na d same 'betrayal' song go still dey commot Una mouth. Na Una default setting be that! grin
Yet u hypocritically kept quiet as Erica nominated him for eviction.

My boy, just u know, ur tears are delicious!
cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
LordTheus:
So how many haters were able to achieve climax after riding Ozo's dick so hard this night?

Psychedelia your arse must be bleeding aye?

Naaaah. We just finished viciously pummeling one of Ozo's misguided voltrons who came to engage us for making fun of his simping.
Boy oh boy, I sure can't wait for next year when Ozo will show up at the reunion in pink bumshorts just to beg Nengi on live television.
Una nightmare never even start grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Team Gold will get into trouble this night if they are not careful . They still trying to make it easy for Laycon to know their mix .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kidd's seriousness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Vee- "why is our own not shaking like that"... Hehe, science students (during lab paroles) can relate very well! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
These brainless housemates mumu sha. They had the opportunity of getting rid of Neo, but they only cared about Kaisha. If they see themselves as rivals, they would have voted out a surprise bottom 4 candidate like Neo. I told y'all he was going to bounce and look at him now in top 10. These people no get competitive spirit at all.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dannyxy:
how bro, have you watched his dairy session?.. If he didn't pick her and tricky, I for surprise...
Don't make it look like I am being sentimental, or blinded, please tell me who he would have picked that would be OK for you and not be f.up?

I wan hear.

Even with his diary sessions has he had anything bad with Lucy? He picked the wrong person, simple.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

I don't think you are Laycon's fan. You don't reason like them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
is this the first time laycon is nominating Lucy? mumu people lipsrsealed go check his Dairy sessions

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:

I don't think you are Laycon's fan. You don't reason like them.

I dont reason like blind people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
calmbabyhawk:
Kidd's seriousness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Always serious. Where is his wife

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pongwa(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
gracechellar:

Everyone has done that so lemme save my cash
try small na my sister

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nilknarf:

Nothing but gibberish from a tata grin grin
When I said Laycon's miscreants no dey watch show, you all thought I was trolling, just look at the rubbish he said grin

Which nomination from day one grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
ToyinDipo:

You need to isolate the scenarios from each other.
Give a weight to the fact that she gives Laycon food once in a day(which might have been an instruction/suggestion from Biggie) +10
Give another weight to the fact that Lucy said she would throw away most HMs(which Laycon is part of) to bring back Katrina. -50
Give a weight to the fact that there is hardly any deep conversation between both of them, so it's clear that there is no feeling of friendship which might translate to Loyalty between them. 0
There is also the possibility of Lucy doing the cooking, and Laycon doing the dishes. 0
So Laycon owes Lucy -40 loyalty.
With all being said though, if you are not voting for Laycon, vote Lucy.

My question now is that,so Laycon nominated those that he's not too close to right? He didn't nominate those he feel they are strong?

Then why is it a problem to you all when Erica nominated the two people that she's vexed at??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nilknarf:

So it's safe to Laycorn nominated Lucy and Triky tee because he doesn't have strong bond with them??

But una dey troll Erica say she no wise,say she no nominate based on strong contenders grin grin

Me sef, I want to find out the answer to this one.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Her reason for nomination is what vexed us.she did that in a bid to exact revenge on him.

Lucination is angry at Laycon too. Is it because we're not wailing on these streets? He's like our little brother so this betrayal is deep cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Where is Erica and Laycon na?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Vex you? Vex you? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Drew13:
is it this the first time laycon is nominating Lucy? mumu people lipsrsealed

Has Lucy ever been in bottom 4?

Yes this is the first time, because this is the first time they are going through a real bbnaija style nomination process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.