Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5102856 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

Pepper cheesy

kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:

Even if Ozo fans criticize Laycon, you miscreants and midgets will reply with Erica.cheesy

Isn't this obsession? Anybody wey criticize Laycon Na Erica fan for una eyes.

How about defending the said loyal Laycon for betraying Lucy? cheesy
That's d hypocritical part of u I'm exposing!
The bond BTW laycon and Erica is stronger than that BTW laycon and Lucy, yet u pretended not to see d betrayal in Erica's action of nominating laycon when laycon wouldn't have done that despite all dt had gone down BTW them.

You open ur teeth and label him 'beyrayal' when its common knowledge dt no matter who he chose won't have removed d prejudice u have against him.

its ur hypocrisy I'm exposing not whether u are an Erica fan or not!

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
ToyinDipo:

But

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4N5gsF8Wg
You are inconsequential and useless in the scheme of things, I will rather engage in arguments with a mad than exchange bants with you.
Stay abandoned fuckkker.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
FIGARO00:
A lot of schizophrenics on this thread, opening multiple Monikers just to troll one single man called Ozoemena. Ablebodied men/women trolling a simp who's supposed to be inconsequential, but no, they will rather carry his mata for head like unwashed dada.
We know he's causing you guys alotta heart attack, we just sit back and watch you run around the thread like headless chickens.

grin grin
yeah cOS he's he SIMP justice of nigeria
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Drew13:
instead of them to vote Kidd they are busy trolling laycon and ozo smh una really like 5%
It's sour grapes for them really. It has finally dawned on them that KiddWaya doesn't matter cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Neo and Ozo.

He isn't close with either and they present as top contenders easily during arena games and HOH games. That's a good reason to nominate them.

You know how this shit is f*cked up? Lucy would be thinking Dora nominated her as per she already said she would do so, so imagine the shock and betrayal Lucy'd feel when she realises it's the person that she didn't even perceive to do her like that nominated her. You sef, check am.
if he had picked neo I would have declared laycon as disloyal very fast. Neo Laycons guy from week one, abeg you no know laycon.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
richie240:

That's d hypocritical part of u I'm exposing!
The bond BTW laycon and Erica is stronger than that BTW laycon and Lucy, yet u pretended not to see d betrayal in Erica's action of nominating laycon when laycon wouldn't have done that despite all dt had gone down BTW them.

You open ur teeth and label him 'beyrayal' when its common knowledge dt no matter who he chose won't have removed d prejudice u have against him.

its ur hypocrisy I'm exposing not whether u are an Erica fan or not!

I don't care what your argument is about oooo but biko, dead that bond narrative.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
FIGARO00:
You are inconsequential and useless in the scheme of things, I will rather engage in arguments with a mad than exchange bants with you.
Stay abandoned fuckkker.
Sorry grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

Pepper cheesy

It's funny, cos even waya's closest G in the house knows this entanglement is leading nowhere, which is common knowledge. So who's the joke again? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bestcreamreview: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Well we got to forgive him. Maybe next time his head will straight. Damn I was shocked when he called Lucy.

Neo the snake no surprise me.

Y'all should stop calling people snakes for voting people they seem close to na grin grin, this is a game, there can only be ONE WINNER so everyone is your rival/competition. Yes, you can make friends and socialize because you can't spend weeks in a confined space with people and not socialize, but you shouldn't let any friendship or alliance distract you, the so-called friend you're protecting could be the one standing between you and the grand prize. You can nominate someone for eviction and still be friends with the person outside the house, BBnaija is a game, no one in the house is related, their real friends and family are counting on them to bring the prize home, if you think someone is standing in your way, vote them out. You don't have to hate or ignore someone before you vote them out, it's a competition.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
3gpvids:
yeah cOS he's he SIMP justice of nigeria
Clap for your self, you just won a medal.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
I always feel touched when I see someone who goes out of his way to genuinely help others. I feel truly inspired by Ozo's exploits on #BBNaija , seeing how he helps his fellow HM's. #OZOTheGentleman is no FLUKE, He is the real deal this season. Till day 71 and for the money.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ozo fans here are just forcing it to be like they are trolling Ozo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:

80% of these miscreants and e-almajiris no even sabi Laycon.

One will just come out and post.

After eating the soup my wife cooked with stockfish, I've decided the vote Laycon

And na only one person dey operate those accounts oo.

I am still laughing at the bolded.... cheesy cheesy

lawd!

this season eh? I never see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

If any of them wins it I'll be glad including Prince. Any other person can go and hang...
You don't get me sir
Your choices are too much
Don't you get heartbreak frequently? From trolling and sorts going on here

Plus you voting for 4 housemates out of 5 up for eviction doesn't make any sense to why the voting was created..
They are voting to eliminate at least 3-4
And you're voting for 4 people to stay...isn't that waste of time

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
3gpvids:
Nominations didn't start from day 1
Na English dey worry you.read to understand some other time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
galaxyball:
This Erica

Kiddwaya was banned from HOH benefits and she's giving him cupcakes

thats how she offered him a drink from the fridge yesterday

If Erica's fans get sense, they no go vote Kidd.
That boy will be her downfall.
Yesterday she was campaigning for him now this.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Lucination is angry at Laycon too. Is it because we're not wailing on these streets? He's like our little brother so this betrayal is deep cry

mabinu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

Pepper cheesy
Look at Vee's face

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:

This babe self..... how did you come about the bolded?

everything else is irrelevant but that..

I want you to do what? cos you are?

see eh... keep doing your BB biz and keep selling to the highest bidder.... I can't grudge you that

Keep speaking from both corners of your mouth..... it's your mouth after all

keep hustling for sim cards and airtime..... that's ok too

just so we are clear on something....

I don't watch the show for same reason you do.... so we can never see things from same perspective and this is ok too grin

Meanwhile...i saw you sent in your testimony for today.... hopefully you got your like quota for today

tomorrow is another day grin grin

Selling to the highest bidder , yet I didn't support Mercy or Tacha last year , the actual money bags .

I'm rooting for Ozo this year and he doesn't have the fanfare of Laycon , Erica or even Nengi .

I don't want to insult you , but believe me when I tell you that I can comfortably feed, cloth and shelter you for 100 years .

You know nothing about me ...

In reality , you can't even stand where I stand and you think recharge cards is what I'm after ? grin

A team that is creating go fund account on Twitter is where I'm waiting to get recharge cards from ? grin

Ask yourself this question if you can at least reason like a normal human being ...

If team Ozo's recharge cards is what I'm after ,why then am I constantly praying for him not to be up ?

If you reasoned logically like the full grown adult I presume you must be ... wouldn't you know I stand to gain more with Ozo constantly being up, since according to you , I'm depending on his team for recharge cards ...or do you think recharge cards are shared on non voting weeks? grin

Sometimes I wonder if you wake up , get drunk and start typing because I've never seen someone constantly say nonsense with so much vigor.

But then , you're right about one thing - we watch for different reasons .
I watch to support the person I like as I much as I can and see them thrive outside the house .
You watch to prove to yourself that you're the anti hero type , the person who goes against the norm .

The big difference between us is that I'm always sincere to my purpose , while you are constantly trying to make yourself believe you're something you'll never be .

I don't know what you're going through in your life or the psyche plaguing you , but if you're trying to make up for it by going for the unconventional , then I hate to tell you - you're failing at that too .

Not everyone is blessed with perceptiveness or intellect - but you'd be surprised by how far you could go, when you start being more honest with yourself .

Please be yourself - and the attention you so badly need , might just be yours .

Love and light dearest .

44 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Drew13:
instead of them to vote Kidd they are busy trolling laycon and ozo smh una really like 5%

Yes we do.

As for the trolling... we never even start

we are still doing press up. make Kidd commot first grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Them dey do nomination for diary session?

Mmmh wonders shall never end. So what they think eg the hardest housemate to work with means theyve nominated the person?

Na wah oo
forget that thing, if he had voted anybody aside trikky and Lucy they will still come with narratives.show me the person that he will nominate aside them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dotez:

I saw what you did there
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you"...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

In my next life, I'll still choose you my love. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
In this life may we all have the confidence of team 5%

it's almost admirable

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Who won the Johnny Walker task?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Them dey do nomination for diary session?

Mmmh wonders shall never end. So what they think eg the hardest housemate to work with means theyve nominated the person?

Na wah oo

now you people are starting to understand what's going on and the calibre of people in that team..... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Anniemae:

Is that how midgets look in your village?..or you really don't know what a midget is?
you sure say d guy know what it means
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Brownsun post=93475017][/quote]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
QueenCookie:
Long enough

grin

What an answer.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

kiss kiss kiss
Yesoo kiss
Those two love birds are in a happy world of their own kiss
Whoever says love isn't sweet needs a psychiatrist cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

img
Which movie was that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) (5603) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.