Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5022288 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
I dont get it.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Psychedelia:

I made this point yesterday, and his emotional SIMPERIONS call am 'hate'.
So, let's be watching them.
Ozo will not benefit anything from his in-house brothership with Nengi. We all know that. grin
Yh
we know.

Buh we are still gonna backing him

Abi ow u see am?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Low key Tacha and Mercy haven't signed any new endorsements since the new BBNaija season started . grin

There was a time they had a new one every week ?

Have their charges escalated or are the endorsers waiting for new 'hassmates' ? grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2020
zicoraads:

She won't. And this is not sentiment speaking.

What exactly is she good at? Fighting for food?

Forget sentiments. She's in the mold of Marvis, Ella and co. It's not rocket science to know who and who is already made, even if they leave today. Kiddwaya, Erica, Lay Corn, Ozor, Nengi... Prince, Neo... The last two is a maybe.

Vee didn't distinguish herself in anything. Apart from the bitterness she shows towards Erica.

She'll fade away.

PS: no one should please quote me with all that religious crap. Not everyone believes in it.

Stop yapping, like Jon Snow, you know nothing.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:
Team Ozo really went all out for Team Nengi this week.

I really hope they'll sha reciprocate.

Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:

Face your bottom six favorites and leave Ozo alone.
Stop stylishly decampaiging him .
Stop encouraging toxic masculinity .
The most annoying thing in his twisted fantasy narrative is that that wasn't even how the conversation happened. I don't know where he got that one from.
Anything just to make ppl call him a simp.
O ma se o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2020
I am not so happy that my boy isn't on the hot seat this week. I hope we don't become too lackadaisical when d time comes.

Ozo this is me saying I love you so so much. You have been a blessing to your fans. We are strongly behind you.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:
Laycon's team smashing the poll .

Vee doing surprisingly well .

Lucy not doing so good .

As for Trikytee ....
please, don't break my heart with the Lucy gist. Chaii. I hope she surpasses Trickytee sha cos I believe they'll evict only one person.

I'm happy for LayContent

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2020
SlimChay:
You have to be from a dysfunctional home with a dearth of love and attention to even by guess work, question the realness of Ozo's good,well behaved and kind character. He loves real.

My only issue is,love in absolutism isn't wisely applicable to women. There's a wise saying that, you can't have a great measure of understanding of women and love women in same proportion. You can only do one not both.

Ozo will learn that, shii. Every man once experienced or passed through the rough feelings associated with liking a girl who is in over her head. Ozo was raised by a family that only knows love.

He's attentive, He listens, He's intelligent, He leads and commands respect, He can be authoritative when necessary, highly competitive and thus ambitious, he's good looking without a doubt. He's a winner material and goal oriented, he's the most behaved and most respectful housemate. Those are Alpha qualities and he's the Alpha in the house by a long shot! You need to be a strong person with core moral values to endure his willingness to accept nonsense from others and appear soft. His softness is in fact a reflection of true hardness. And he deserves a strong woman to appreciate those qualities not a morally deficient undercover harlot with immoral blindness and valueless antecedents in life.

Ozo is this year's winner, 85mill or not!,
I dont know if you saw this on Sunday but it was a clear evidence of ozo position in that house, they were making orders, too many people were talking, the tv went off without them checking out, they started asking if biggie will still send their orders, ozo came back from the diary room and blasted the entire house, he was very angry, nobody said anything, he walked away after, even vee pointed at him like he has spoken, that kind of respect isnt bought

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2020
But Lucy is nice to Laycon......asking if he has gotten something to eat

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2020
I want to give icons airtime to vote Laycon..
Since I have voted with all my sims

But dz place na anonymous area.

Make I go Twitter.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2020
Lucy has been moody since Monday night. She feels she's leaving on Sunday. She's really really scared. She doesn't know that this is the perfect time to cause trouble so that viewers can feel the heat and keep her in the house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2020
SlimChay:
You have to be from a dysfunctional home with a dearth of love and attention to even by guess work, question the realness of Ozo's good,well behaved and kind character. He loves real.

My only issue is,love in absolutism isn't wisely applicable to women. There's a wise saying that, you can't have a great measure of understanding of women and love women in same proportion. You can only do one not both.

Ozo will learn that, shii. Every man once experienced or passed through the rough feelings associated with liking a girl who is in over her head. Ozo was raised by a family that only knows love.

He's attentive, He listens, He's intelligent, He leads and commands respect, He can be authoritative when necessary, highly competitive and thus ambitious, he's good looking without a doubt. He's a winner material and goal oriented, he's the most behaved and most respectful housemate. Those are Alpha qualities and he's the Alpha in the house by a long shot! You need to be a strong person with core moral values to endure his willingness to accept nonsense from others and appear soft. His softness is in fact a reflection of true hardness. And he deserves a strong woman to appreciate those qualities not a morally deficient undercover harlot with immoral blindness and valueless antecedents in life.

Ozo is this year's winner, 85mill or not!,

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Nawa for Nairaland o angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oasis007(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2020
wisdomremz:

Make I go Twitter.

grin

Some of you and audio Validation sha. What's the Essence of your senseless Shalaye - if I may ask?!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Dotez:
By d way wha came upon Ozo dis morning wen he was doing Shaw Michael and John cena with Nengi on d bed dis morning
you no dey ever give me detailed update

Wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

God wee help him unlike Lekan, nothing good has come out of liking him.
Lwkm.... This girl ehn grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Some of you and audio Validation sha. What's the Essence of your senseless Shalaye- if I may ask?!

If u don’t have any input, why can’t you just scroll and pass.

Now you’re replying a senseless comment, what does that makes you?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I dont know if you saw this on Sunday but it was a clear evidence of ozo position in that house, they were making orders, too many people were talking, the tv went off without them checking out, they started asking if biggie will still send their orders, ozo came back from the diary room and blasted the entire house, he was very angry, nobody said anything, he walked away after, even vee pointed at him like he has spoken, that kind of respect isnt bought
TBH no girl in dat house deserves Ozo.
I can't wait for the Show to end
I'm curious as to who will be the lucky woman to finally have him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:

True saying.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oasis007(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2020
wisdomremz:

If u don’t have any input, why can’t you just scroll and pass.

Now you’re replying a senseless comment, what does that makes you?

grin

Go to Twitter abegi. Go dash them your Audio Recharge Cards..... LMAO!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear.

What about Kiddwaya, Is he up to 3rd. Because I've been voting non-stop. Inknow he can't get close to Laycon or Nengi. But is he up to 3rd now and by what margin is he or is he not 3rd.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:
Laycon's team smashing the poll .

Vee doing surprisingly well .

Lucy not doing so good .

As for Trikytee ....
u
What of nengi Really dnt want her to leave abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2020
I dont know why some of you can't do without stringing Ozo with that Bayelsa Bitch. If u are for Ozo stand well for him. If you are standing for Nengi stand her well.

This moment you're defending Ozo your fav the next your are also talking on how you still want Nengi in the house. I dont really know what you are trying to achieve with that. I have gone through all your Mondays post including that of Sundays, same thing. Are you really okay like that?

I don't want to call names you know yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:
Low key Tacha and Mercy haven't signed any new endorsements since the new BBNaija season started . grin

There was a time they had a new one every week ?

Have their charges escalated or are the endorsers waiting for new 'hassmates' ? grin

The funny thing is every year they judge housemates performances outside the house based on their faves and their perception.

In Double Wahala they rated Nina above Alex(That she is an Mgbeke) in terms of getting deals.

Last year they never even saw Diane coming and also said Mike won't get a major endorsement.

How did it now turn out?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2020
wisdomremz:

Make I go Twitter.

Incase that airtime still remain

Send lemme use it to vote Laycon... No time
smiley

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2020
77up:
Dear iCONs , how will you feel if Laycon end up on bottom 4 and eventually voted out on Sunday cry ? Pls vote to avert this from happening, vote Laycon as we all know Hellites are voting wayas, Ozogengs are voting Nengi and the world people are voting the rest hms.
Laycon only have God and we iCONs.

God no go shame us!
That first line just made me very scared.

Abeg make una vote ooo cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Good morning all.

Royal Ninjas,this is a new day for us to continue with our votes. Vote harder today more than you did yesterday smiley.

Banters doesn't win money for anyone.

All focus should be on voting Nengi today.

We can continue the bants and all on Friday.

VOTE Nengi to 32052

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
you no dey ever give me detailed update

Wetin happen?
Ozo was giving nengi smackdown on the bed cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2020
Dotez:

He successfully Copied Ozo's script, we understand sha.

Everyone craves for dat respect Ozo is getting from all the HMs,buh u don't get it on a platter of gold
Prince,s really hate Ozo ,game apart.And its really shocking to me.Even Laycon with all the demeaning thing most them have done to him,is still cool with everyone.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2020
Simran94:

Ozo was giving nengi smackdown on the bed cheesy
chaii they have gotten to that level of play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.