Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5023186 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Sochieke:
ThreeBear. How far na. I need to know how Kiddwaya is doing. Is he 3rd or not and by what margin.

I need to know how much votes I can pump and reserve for Erica next week
chill my guyyy Kiddwaya is leading. Save ur votes.

No need to fear grin

But VOTE Laycon that guy is in bottom 2 cry cry

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:

What did Diane distinguish herself in last season ?
What happened after the show ?

Did any of you see Diane coming ?

The earlier you realise that what happens in the show is very different from what you could do for yourself outside the house .

Vee is eloquent , beautiful and talented.

With or without hype , she's going to do well outside the house .

You're not the Lord , and you can never speak for other people's destinies when you don't even have control of yours.
Is it not nairaland again? Destiny allocators live here grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:

The earlier you realise that what happens in the show is very different from what you could do for yourself outside the house .

You're not the Lord , and you can never speak for other people's destinies when you don't even have control of yours.

Vee is synonmous with Khaffi. Thats how far she can go. The only person you can compare with Diane is Dora or tolanibaj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:

Face your bottom six favorites and leave Ozo alone.
Stop stylishly decampaiging him .
Stop encouraging toxic masculinity .

I dont have any fave this season, only HMs that I like the most, and I'll talk about any HM as I deem fit and you can't do anything about it. I don't tell you whose update or topic to discuss.

When you criticize other HMs it's not decampaigning, when you write thesis about HMs and members of this thread, it's not decampaigning. But when Ozo is mentioned, your monthly flow kicks in. Fûck off jare!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2020
wisdomremz:

Like mention my username , number n network on a dead thread , like a thread in another section of Nairaland with less replies.

So people here won’t have ur number for security purposes. Den after u get d airtime u can delete ur number from that dead thread.

Ce fini
wassup,can I get too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2020
-Ozo stopped talking to Nengi and Prince cos nengi was flirting with Prince
-Ozo yelled at Prince because of Nengi
-Ozo nominated Kiddwaya cos nengi flirts with Kidd
-Ozo feels threatened cos Nengi smiled at Prince
-Ozo always nominates Triky tee cos Nengi and Triky are really close
-Ozo doesn't like Tochi cos you know why...
My conclusion, Ozo can kill someone because of Nengi.
Las Las, he's not getting anywhere close to Nengi's pant.
Shame on Ozo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
he doesnt like exerting himself on people, ebuka statement touched him, I thought he wanted to change but biggie pushed him back into his comfort zone, I want ozo to make his voice louder he has authority

When the housemates where talking about how everybody obeys and respect ozo yesterday, kayode showed kiddwaya face cheesy

I just want him to be louder, didnt you like the way he sent kiddwaya away when he was talking to nengi, I enjoyed it, he needs to be more loud like that

If ozo gets any louder , he would be considered a brute and a bully.

He commands respect in the house And that's enough...

He shouldn't overdo it. But I like the way he told that Lambachoker off though. Hope he does that more often to the kidd...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2020
buhahahahaha.
I love that Johnnie Walker's pooling result
chai..dem no reach at all.
kai!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2020
kendrick93:
Shame on Ozo

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:

It's only those that don't know you, that will buy the gospel that you sell. @emboldened, You've said worse to HMs and thread mates on this thread from the days of Efe till now. You only slowed down this season, but we know how vile and shockingly evil you'd be with words.

Addendum: Zicoraads is wrong, I'm not condoning his statement, just calling Threebear out on her hypocrisy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Beorn1:

It's only those that don't know you, that will buy the gospel that you sell. @emboldened, You've said worse to HMs and thread mates on this thread from the days of Efe till now. You only slowed down this season, but we know how vile and shockingly evil you'd be with words.
But the other person was wrong, saying thag that someone won't achieve anything outside is really bad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Koolface4u:
Elites want to trend by force, they dont know that grace is different from hardwork.

#Apple Apple boys

So people go this extent for a game show. wow. Awesome. When Erica comes out, na bye bye
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:

Both of them have different personalities

People like Diane always try to push themselves beyond expectations. Diane just like Nina. Not forgetting her best friend mercy also helped her to move with the bigger cliques. I wasn’t surprised for her atall.

Vee behaves like a local village girl. No carriage at all. Have almost same personality with Esther. She doesn’t have that drive and willpower.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Is it not nairaland again? Destiny allocators live here grin

The thing shook me. If you find out about this person determining who is going to make it or who is not going to make it now, you would see that he's even managing one room BQ with his parent and even struggling to pay for data that he is using to assess peoples destinies.

I will say this again, BBN is just a game. Dont hate any of the HMs because they dont like your favorite. Keep your hatred because it wont put food on anyones table. Discuss dilligently with fact and prove.

#Enoughsaid

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Sochieke:
ThreeBear. How far na. I need to know how Kiddwaya is doing. Is he 3rd or not and by what margin.

I need to know how much votes I can pump and reserve for Erica next week

kiddwaya is leading after Laycon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Beorn1:

Osheyyyyy....the Ted Bundy of the thread grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2020
techtechh:

Both of them have different personalities

People like Diane always try to push themselves beyond expectations. Diane just like Nina. Not forgetting her best friend mercy also helped her to move with the bigger cliques. I wasn’t surprised for her atall.

Vee behaves like a local village girl. No carriage at all. Have almost same personality with Esther. She doesn’t have that drive and willpower.

Wow
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Threebear:
Team Ozo really went all out for Team Nengi this week.

I really hope they'll sha reciprocate.
How are you sure about this?

I know you as a person went all out for Nengi. But for your team mates? I doubt!.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Bibidear:

wassup,can I get too

Are u an icon? If yes follow d above procedure,

I will also confirm from ur previous post here.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Pentagon56:

But the other person was wrong, saying thag that someone won't achieve anything outside is really bad

Yes, Zicoraads was wrong. No doubt. When Mariinee cautioned him, did I object or quote her? No, I didn't. It's only 3bear that I called out coz she's not better than the person she quoted. Believe me, if you've seen the kind of evil statements from that girl over the years, your skin will crawl.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
I think Ozo's durag is cute.
He has the look of that good guy that isn't always prim and proper. Sorta like the equivalent of a good guy on dreads and the likes. I like!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
zicoraads:

She won't. And this is not sentiment speaking.

What exactly is she good at? Fighting for food?

Forget sentiments. She's in the mold of Marvis, Ella and co. It's not rocket science to know who and who is already made, even if they leave today. Kiddwaya, Erica, Lay Corn, Ozor, Nengi... Prince, Neo... The last two is a maybe.

Vee didn't distinguish herself in anything. Apart from the bitterness she shows towards Erica.

She'll fade away.

PS: no one should please quote me with all that religious crap. Not everyone believes in it.
From my observations so far, Kidd, Erica, nengi, Karina, lilo and Neo are the only ones are think will make best use of their opportunities.

Just my opinion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Akorkor:

The thing shook me. If you find out about this person determining who is going to make it or who is not going to make it now, you would see that he's even managing one room BQ with his parent and even struggling to pay for data that he is using to assess peoples destinies.

I will say this again, BBN is just a game. Dont hate any of the HMs because they dont like your favorite. Keep your hatred because it wont put food on anyones table. Discuss dilligently with fact and prove.

#Enoughsaid

I taya.. Some of the insults are very unnecessary. to the housemates and the viewers. One just doesn't know who they might meet or who might even help them through this medium. Well!! A word is enough for the wise. Good day everyone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Bibidear:
Some people are annoying.... people cursing housemate cos of a game.... this is not fair
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Psychedelia:

I made this point yesterday, and his emotional SIMPERIONS call am 'hate'.
So, let's be watching them.
Ozo will not benefit anything from his in-house brothership with Nengi. We all know that. grin
at least he will gain experience.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2020
zicoraads:

She won't. And this is not sentiment speaking.

What exactly is she good at? Fighting for food?

Forget sentiments. She's in the mold of Marvis, Ella and co. It's not rocket science to know who and who is already made, even if they leave today. Kiddwaya, Erica, Lay Corn, Ozor, Nengi... Prince, Neo... The last two is a maybe.

Vee didn't distinguish herself in anything. Apart from the bitterness she shows towards Erica.

She'll fade away.

PS: no one should please quote me with all that religious crap. Not everyone believes in it.

See Venom of sentiments. Chai.....Abeg in what way did kiddwaya and Erica distinguish themselves?
Especially kiddwaya grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Nengi sleeping , waiting for Ozo to bring her breakfast in the bed as usual , Ozo is in the kitchen

Husband material !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Dotez:

One reason why I respect Laylay

Dat guy no dey keep grudges.free sprit, no negative vibes
Same with Kidd... Which is why they are drawn to each other

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Bibidear:
Some people are annoying.... people cursing housemate cos of a game.... this is not fair

May God help us
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2020
wisdomremz:

Are u an icon? If yes follow d above procedure,
I will also confirm from ur previous post here.
yeah,you can go through my post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2020
kendrick93:
Shame on Ozo

Ozo will give u high BP!
So it is now because of nengi that Ozo shouted at prince, not because prince was jeopardizing the on going wager preparations?
The same Prince that said he will hit someone yesterday cos of the stuff!
This agenda wey una get against Ozo is stale already!
Ozo pepper you!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi sleeping , waiting for Ozo to bring her breakfast in the bed as usual , Ozo is in the kitchen

Slave material !

Fixed!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.