Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5112185 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5813) (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) (5818) (5819) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dotez:

Lwkm
PDFA you mean

Public display of fake affection

I don drag my fav now you dey use Salah meme laff abi.

If I drag Ozo now make you no talk ooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Make I drop 20 more votes now....Icons let's drop more.
Yes oo
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:
cool

They are coming for me in 3 2 1
Who'll come for you??
Obviously not iCons
We're winning 85million not 25million

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
jayjaycee0:

quite shameful you think am wrong and you correct. i blame our schools for letting you graduate

[img]https://media./images/8bb841ee36cff15bd53421913564bbd6/tenor.gif[/img]
you don't know the difference between descending and ascending, even Erica is not that stupid. Dem suppose donate your school fees to those almaraji kids

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
If to say na one of my fellow lazy youths dey reason like you, I for understand. But a person in their 30s wey dey spend all his/her time on this thread talking arrant nonesense is not even who I should be wasting my time talking to. If you like, no go enter thread wey your mates dey and follow them talk about how you go better your life. Dey here dey follow lazy youths to exchange insults on top Big Brother Naija housemates wey no go ever send you. By the way, person wey dey always talk say he/she know person wey know rich man is certainly a poor person. Sorry sir/ma, supporting Waya no go change your condition grin
jayjaycee0:

The man get moni pass your pop shaa... we can take that to the bank. Waya is richer than most governors. I know his account manager, the guy confirm say the guy holl pieces.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12262763_12129508screenshot202001091239442jpeg6013487c95f5b4fed2544bbbaa7ee987_jpeg59b74f4419b512935e495bb5a3ebd7bd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:

The PDA sometimes is too much, but it doesn't bother me. What pisses me off is the constant cries and assurance she seeks from him. Too shameful to watch.

And recently, the cutting off from other HMs...even Lucy is happily playing this game with them tonight.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Eeghe:

I don’t know what this is about, and who the he in question is, but thank you Minime, for whatever this is about. You are always right, to me cheesy If you get banned I will haaate embarassed
PeriodT.
Kisses

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

Don't stress your cute cute head, I'm not getting banned, not anytime soon. tongue tongue tongue

All that matters Mama. kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Nengi, I have no issues with her sha
okay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mariinee:
The vile words you use on housemates you don't like are reflective of the kind of person you are. I will not stop saying this.

Truth is no one used crazy words here till that Igbo mumu started calling Laycon rapist and ikorodu cultist. Since then no baga walks through these streets both night and day without a revolver grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Who'll come for you??
Obviously not iCons

It's a mistake, they told the printer to correct it to 85million grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

If he no top with that percentage ehhhhh, this place no go contain us. With your hype better make sure he tops with that 51%
1-0 and 6-0..
All na 3 points grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
NihiIist:

Most of them already chose him as their champion right from the day dey were unveiled....grin. 95% fans of laycon are people who are suffering and struggling in life. It's a known fact.. They can relate.

Last season and the season before there was no sufferhead nigga in the house hence, there were no pity votes.

Hopefully next season will be the same.
It's interesting how many of you act rich online when Nigeria is the world's poverty capital. Suffering and struggles are the realities of an average Nigerian. So, unless you fall amongst the wealthy 1%, I suggest you stop using that as an insult.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
bentenny:

I think the solution lies with Vee!
Ozo and laycon see Vee as their goto lady!
One that they can confide in!
If Vee survives this week and discovers that Nengi is actually playing a game,she will advise Ozo as she did with laycon to stop seeing her!
Vee indirectly told Nengi that if she isn't serious or trying to play games with Ozo,Nengi should walk away!
nengi changed after that conversation

You didnt see nengi with ozo last week

They improved alot this week

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mapoka:

Yes you have to download My DStv app

Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Erica nd Kidd should be playing this game with them but Erica won't allow, she don turn Lilo nd gradually turning the ever bubbly Kidd to Eric......Quite sad.
I saw dis coming since Sunday.

And it gonna get worse

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Who'll come for you??
Obviously not iCons

With the way you are going one will think you will have a share in the money grin
What do i know sef cry
Ozox85

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lol, nice....I was in ur camp b4, na dt first sex scene and the other nonsense way happen make me decamp, no vex.

I was always on Lilos case for doing gumbody up and down....I would be a hypocrite if I no drag ur fav for doing worse.

I stayed in Awo, which of the halls did u stay?

E no mean na grin...she go learn trust me ... smiley

No one is perfect bro...if you can just overlook that .. you'll see she's a sweet girl with a pure heart smiley...always seeing the good in others smiley

Awo hall?...na Una be bosses for aro grin...me I stayed in town from my yr 1 till I grad bro grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:

LOL. What?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

Don't stress your cute cute head, I'm not getting banned, not anytime soon. tongue tongue tongue

All that matters Mama. kiss

Amen! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Btw, any true neutral will just look and pass in this icons vs elites fight...

See I don talk am before, it was all bants and fun, till hellites decided to go for the kill when they saw they were at an advantage, they really milked the situation, na im icon change am for them oh, and rained grenades on them merciless...

The day this war was declared grin, can never be forgotten, that cold night, the day a young man's career, life and reputation was about to be destroyed because of a game, they thought they had it all... I give it up to icons that fought that battle that night... They turned the situation around....

So, long story cut short, no victim in this fight, that they are outnumbered or keep getting handicapped by the actions of their fave doesn't make them a victim, going by the past, this hellites would do worst if they were at an advantage...

So make we dead that sheathing of sword talk, if we do, they will stab us in the back...

Icon army are on the attack till day 71, neutrals that don't know how this started should look aside, or pick a side let's rumble!!!

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

Your husband is saying the truth tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mariinee:
Please, that's obviously me taking a jibe at Erica. It has nothing to do with Kidd. But no one can tell me someone who has their self-esteem intact will act the way ole girl acts with Kidd. In fact, I have enough reasons to believe no other girl would act like that.

The emboldened is another issue all together and very different from my POV.

I'd love to read your reasons for thinking no other girl will have sex repeatedly with Kidd if they're dating in the house. Before you reply, note that most people never saw the scenes that'd play out in future happening when Erica entered that house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nelly21:

Thanks

I hope you are voting for Laycon?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

51% is mad o if dts true.
You didn't check the guy you quoted

Its a trap
They wanna shade ICons

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
OfficialIce:

Truth is no one used crazy words here till that Igbo mumu started calling Laycon rapist and ikorodu cultist. Since then no baga walks through these streets both night and day without a revolver grin
So, one person is the catalyst? Nahhh. It's the kind of person these people have always been.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Baby. grin kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Vanessa88:

Hmm, Prince did the most for that meal, cutting frozen chicken for Nengi was not a walk in that kitchen
Meanwhile, Laycon absolutely did nothing for him to be staking for portions

It all makes sense now, guess that's why sha. Nengi is still a sweet girl regardless.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
badinfluence:

1-0 and 6-0..
All na 3 points grin

Make the hype reflect, that's the point grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
codedguy1:

I don drag my fav now you dey use Salah meme laff abi.
If I drag Ozo now make you no talk ooo grin
You av d floor

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

It's a mistake, they told the printer to correct it to 85million grin
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
BossDiop:

So u think say Kayode dey show us everything

U've forgot when vee told Neo she hasn't seen her flow and Neo say he go call hin Mama

U think Vee go just come and tell Neo if they've not done anything angry

It's actually possible they did not have sex
We like to over think things

Vee told neo he should be scared, and he was like he will just call his mama..... he's her guy... It's normal

Your girl did not see her period on time, you are automatically responsible[albeit in a playful manner] ... With or without sex being involved....

I am not disputing the fact that things are going on that kayode is not showing
But that talk alone is not enough to conclude they were having sex and no scene has hinted towards that angle yet.. They are romantically involved... Yes...

She's not the one that will be in the HOH lounge and the cameraman will not show us what's going on there

Vee is not Erica.... She's way smarter

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

51% is mad o if dts true.

No dey fall hand nah Chief angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5813) (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) (5818) (5819) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.